Simply hold the phone over the code in center of your screen so it is focused snap the code. Make sure the code is not out of focus or too close to read.
If the scan does not read, please try again or make sure the code is not a 1-D or other proprietary code that requires a seperate scanner application.
SPARIS™ stands for Synchronize, Protect And Reproduce Identity Seamlessly. It is a software application developed by Jasitc I.T. Services for you to manage your personal information. Your information are stored in a secure document, encrypted with a user provided Security Key.
Encryption and Decryption:
SPARIS™ uses Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) to encrypt and decrypt your document. AES has also been adopted by the U.S. government to protect classified information. You may read more about the AES standard by using the link below:
As Security is our highest concern, SPARIS™ will not send your document to the internet. Neither will it store or sync your documents on the free server found on the internet automatically.
SPARIS™ provides an auto-fill bar knows as the SPARIS™ bar to help you to fill in your personal information into web pages. For maximum security, it is recommended to use this method to fill in your personal information as your data does not go through the Clipboard.
If you prefer to use the copy and paste method. SPARIS™ enables you to copy your personal information into the Clipboard and you will be able to paste them back into any web pages. As any text copied to the Clipboard is also made available to other applications running on the same system, SPARIS™ cannot guarantee the security of your sensitive information. Therefore if you use this method, you will be using it as your own risk.
Synchronization or Sync, allows you to synchronize or merge two SPARIS™ documents using SPARIS™ PC application for Windows Operating system.
Two in one offer:
As Google now does not provide customer email address in the order report, you will need to send an email to Jasitc IT Services (Jasitc@yahoo.com) with your order number to claim the registration key.
You will then receive a mail reply from Jasitc IT Services (Jasitc@yahoo.com) containing the information on :-
1) The link to download SPARIS™ PC application for Windows Operating system.
2) The Response code and Product Key (license)
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
All Password Cracker help you to recover or get you lost password within few minutes and All password Cracker application have many features to Crack, recover or unlock passwords.
Features of All Password Cracker :
Protect your I.P address.
Protect your Identity.
Protect your Location.
Use secret server to unlock password so that our user safe from tracing.
Disclaimer: All Password Cracker never demand your private and confidential information and nor to collect your location and user information. please do not put your private information within the app.
All Password Cracker application can be used for legal purpose if anyone use this app for illegal purpose then it will be punishable according to law.
1. Encrypt/Decrypt any file using AES with 128 bit key.
2. On-the-fly viewing of encrypted & normal media files.
3. Text encryption for sending via Email, SMS or any chat programs.
4. File Sharing (download, upload & play) with other devices including PC.
5. Option to hide file while encrypting them. Hidden encrypted file will be visible in this app.
6. Option to encrypt / decrypt all the files in a folder (long press the folder). The same key will be used on files in the folder for this operation. Files in sub-folders will also be processed.
File Sharing using WIFI
This supports sharing files with outer devices having this app or with PC using WIFI. The app can either connect to other device(client-mode) or other device can connect to this(Server-mode).
Long press on "Remote device" in the directory list to set the address of the remote device.
It shows the files and folders of the remote device. You can either upload/download any file from the other device or directly play the media files (audio, video and images).
File Share server can be started by selecting "File Share Server" from the menu and then press "Start Server". The server will be stopped when you exit this app.
You can configure the share and the download directory.
The PC version can be downloaded from the below URL.
On-the-fly Decryption of Media files:
It supports directly viewing of encrypted media files (video, audio and picture) by decrypting it on-the-fly while viewing!
In this mode, it does NOT store the decrypted file anywhere. Hence you don't need to manually decrypt the file every time before viewing. This feature guarantees that the file is never available in the storage media in decrypted format.
The on-the-fly decryption feature is provided as trial for 45days. For full version install "File Encrypt+".
The Global key can be enabled using "Global Key Setup" from menu. When Global Key is enabled, you need to supply a password. Once Global Key is enabled, password verification is enforced during App start-up. When Global Key is enabled, the global key will be used while encrypting or decrypting the file.
Text Messages Encryption/Decryption:
This feature can be used for encrypting and sending text messages via email, SMS or any chat programs. The Key to be used should be pre-decided between both the parties. The message to be send will be encrypted using the specified key and copied to the clipboard. This can then be pasted in the required App to send.
Similarly, the encrypted messages received should be copied from the receiving App and pasted in this App, the message will be decrypted and shown to the user.
For trial version please install "File Encrypt"
Scan and enjoy exclusive deals, coupons, competitions and videos on the go, access websites and Wi-Fi networks, find the next store around you or add contact details to your address book in no time at all!
- Secure reading
- Support all content types
- Intuitive user interface
How much do you know about about QR Codes?
Also known as two-dimensional barcodes, you have probably already noticed those little square barcodes, black and white or colored, on different product packages, billboards, catalogs or magazines
With QR Code Scanner, don't miss out the opportunity: grab your smartphone, scan and find out about all the exclusive discounts, promotions and further practical information behind those QR Codes!
How does it work?
It's that easy: just point the camera at the QR Code and QR Scanner will immediately display the scanned content! Don't waste any more time typing a web address, contact details or Wi-Fi access passwords on your Smartphone.
Find any previously scanned QR Code at any time in your scan history and if this was useful to you, share it with all your friends in just one click.
No need to register, no unnecessary features. We want you to have a tool that is easy to use and quick for an even more improved result. We also have your security in mind: before redirecting you to a website, the end URL is displayed to prevent from potential viruses.
Don't let unwanted ads annoy you. QR Code Scanner is completely free and without any ads. Along with its smart and uncluttered design, enjoy a perfect user experience whenever you use the reader!
- Read QR Codes, Data Matrix and other 2D codes.
- Read all types of QR Codes: website addresses, vCards, Wi-Fi access details, geolocation information, phone numbers, SMS or emails...
- See scan history
- Share on social media
Unitag is a leading French company in the creation and management of QR Codes. More than 10 million custom QR Codes created on the website. Website: http://www.unitaglive.com.
If you are curious and want to learn more about QR Codes, go to: http://www.unitaglive.com/help/qrcode.
Any questions? Any issues with the application? Any comments? We’d love to hear from you at email@example.com.
Fancy about creating your own custom QR Codes? Just visit Unitag’s free QR Code Generator for a digital version of your business card or to create successful mobile campaigns in a few clicks!
This application will let you quickly scan many QR codes right in a row. Then you can email the results to yourself so you can copy and paste them later or, if they're PTCGO codes, redeem them straight from the app!
This application can be used with any QR codes, but is extremely helpful for use with PTCGO codes.
To use simply touch the scan code button to start scanning. You will be able to scan continuously until you hit the back button on your phone. After that you'll see all your scans.
You can now email them with the email codes button. The app will save all the codes you've scanned and keep a placeholder for codes you've already emailed to yourself. You can delete this history at any time by clicking the delete codes button.
Step by step guide to when you first open the app!
1. Open app
2. Click "Login First!"
3. You are taken to the Pokemon website
4. Login just like you would on a computer.
5. Press the back button to go back to the app
6. Click "Scan Codes"
7. Scan however many codes you want
8. Press the back button when you're done
9. You'll see the codes you've scanned listed
10. Scroll the buttons to the right
11. Click on "Redeem Codes"
12. You will be taken to the Pokemon website again and the codes will redeem one right after another. Once this is done you will be taken back to the app
That's a step guide to when you first open the app. You shouldn't need to login again after that. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.
This application and its developer are not affiliated with Nintendo, Pokemon, or anything else you may scan.
* Look up cards from various sets
* Check prices from around the web at a glance
* Scan PTCGO QR codes and email them to yourself
* Keep track of your collection (coming soon)
QR Reader is able to scan and decode any barecode : QR Code, Data Matrix, UPC, EAN13, EAN8, ISBN and more. QR Reader is working with all kind of content : urls, links, ebay link, vCards contact information, etc..
QR Reader is optimized for beeing fast and effective. It's tested on devices from Android 2.1 including the latest Android 4.x
NB: "QR Code" is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- Scan your Wifi local area network connection to search for machines connected your network while displaying them using their IP address, MAC address & Vendor. Powerful results allow you to keep check on which device is currently connected to your network.
- Search for all devices currently connected to your Local Area Connection Network allowing you to verify there are no unwanted connected users or connections to your wifi.
- Customize the name to your liking by tapping on the IP, for each connected device for easy recognition for later scans using network scanner.
- Fast and extremely accurate scanner to ensure proper results.
- Scan Ports using the built-in port scanner for each individual device or the router itself. Allows you to connect to certain ports.
- Export wifi results to SD card using the export feature in XML format for universal use.
- Helps keep an eye on unwanted usage on school night hours. A must have wifi scanner for parents for parental control.
- Wireless Discovery made easy for your android device.
An "ARcode" (Augmented Reality Code) is a printable code similar to a QR code or barcode but it stores information which can be visualized using augmented reality.
The app "ARcode Scanner" allows us to view, create and share ARcodes with information that we indicate.
The functions available in this version are:
- Image (You can view an image stored on the ARcode by the url of it)
- Web (Open your web browser to the address stored in the ARcode)
- Email (Allows write an email to the address stored in the ARcode)
- Phone (Make a call to the number stored in the ARcode)
- Information (Displays an information message with the content of the description stored in the ARcode)
- Facebook (Open your web browser to the address stored in the ARcode)
Socket outlet switching
Shows current room temperature
Shows power consumption
Functionality within WiFi Network or via DDNS
Requirements: Android 2.3 or later and a Bachmann product with integrated WiFi/LAN module.
SHARING MUST BE ENABLED ON YOUR COMPUTER, the simplest way to do this on Windows is to right click the folder you wish to synchronize select Share With and go with the instructions. Restart of the PC sometimes is needed when sharing for the very first time.
For best performance when screen goes off, configure WiFi sleep policy to Never and Best WiFi Performance in your device Settings-Wireless&Networks-WiFi Settings-Advanced (you may need to hit menu button to get to the Advanced).
Two and one-way sync.
Schedule sync by combination of interval, exact time of the day, weekday, when device connects to a specific WiFi router and when power charging.
Include/exclude filter for hidden, read protected, individual files/folders, file name pattern, file type (extension), file date.
VPN and Portable WiFi Hot Spot over cellular connections.
Wake up PC (WOL) either manually or on a scheduled sync.
Organize pictures by date and/or address.
Organize mp3 music by artist and/or album and rename to the original song name.
Cut, copy, paste, preview remote and local files.
Uses Windows shares, Samba on Linux and older Macs, CIFS (SMB) protocol.
Hidden sneaky costs: There are four premium (paid) features in this app: 1) Schedule with router 2) Weekly schedule 3) Include/Exclude directories and files, new extensions and regular expressions 4) Wake up PC before sync. One time ~3$ donation covers them all and any upcoming premium feature. Previous version 1$ per feature payments can be asked to refund by email if donation is made.
1) Insufficient resources error on Windows:
Check file path on Windows, paths are limited to 260 character after long files names were replaced with their short names.
Also looks like Windows sometimes is not fast enough to reclaim resources. Changing registry seems to help: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanmanServer\Parameters\Size" 3
2) Devices with Android 4.4.2 update do not have write permission for external sd card. Nothing I can do about it. https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63879
3) Paid features sometimes do not unlock. Reinstalling app/waiting for a few hours usually resolves the issue.
4) App will fail without warning or error on file/directory names having more than 127 non- ASCII and 255 ASCII characters long.
5) Some routers with NAS capability (USB plug), have no permission to update time stamps on FAT volumes. Workaround - format usb flash drive or external hard drive NTFS.
6) Windows 8.1 seems to use email address instead of normal user name on some configurations.
7) Unsupported request error or incorrect disk is full message, computer probably does not support free space request. Set disk space limit to 0 in the app's Settings.
8) Order validation failed upon reinstallation - send me an email, will be fixed for the next version.
9) Directories ending with dot (.) are not supported neither by Samba nor by Windows. Exclude these directories using app's Filter.
This software was tested with PCs running Windows (XP, 7, 8), Linux. Works on Mac but was not officially tested.