Match pieces from your favorite 80's games through more than 60 levels of gorgeous retro graphics.
Unlock all the games you enjoyed in your childhood, such as Pocman, Invoders and Tretris.
Retro World is available for free!
- Amazing graphics inspired by retro arcade games
- 3 incredible retro worlds to unlock and explore
- More than 60 levels of fast-paced retro gameplay
- Unlock bonus levels from your favorite games as you progress through each world
Like us at: https://www.facebook.com/retroworldgame
Thank you for playing Retro World!
Released under licence, for other versions of the game see the official homepage at http://www.thelordsofmidnight.com
You start the game with 4 characters: Luxor the Moonprince, his son Morkin, Rorthron the Wise, and Corleth the Fey. By recruiting other Lords in the land of Midnight you must defeat the evil Witchking Doomdark in his fortress in Ushgarak.
The Ice Crown is Doomdark's greatest weakness, as well as the source of his terrible power. Help Morkin find the Ice Crown and discover a way to destroy it, ending the battle once and for all.
The game ends when either:
* Morkin and Luxor are both killed
* Morkin is killed and the Citadel at Xajorkith falls
In order to claim victory:
* the people of the Free take Ushgarak or
* the Ice Crown is destroyed
* touch the lower half of screen in "Look" mode to move or change the view, touch the centre to move forwards, touch the left or right side to turn around.
* touch the upper half of the screen in "Look" mode to go to the "Think" screen or the "Select Lord" menu. Touch the shield to select a Lord, touch the text part to go to the "Think" screen.
* Think screen: touch the upper half of the screen to go back to the main view, touch the lower half to go to either the lord selection or to the "choose" menu.
* Select menu items by touching them
* Back: will take you to the previous screen. Back on the title screen will exit the game. Back on the main view will take you to the save menu.
* Volume Up/Down: Save a screen shot
* Home: back to the Android home screen (unused)
* Any other buttons: unused
HARDWARE KEYBOARD CONTROLS
Q - move forwards
R - think
T - choose
E - look
U - night
S - save
D - load
1-8 - change to face direction
Letters and numbers on menus indicate the appropriate keyboard shortcut for that option.
Write to SD Card permission is required to save the screen shots.
The game runs and looks great on both phones and tablets.
- Classic Mahjong solitaire game play.
- Very simple to learn.
- Unique retro-inspired visuals.
- Universal game for phones and tablets.
- Varying levels of difficulty for every skill level from casual to expert.
- Free version is fully unlocked. Paid version removes the ads.
For source and more information, see:
Do you find yourself sitting home on the weekends playing Rad Racer with the 3D glasses on?
If you answer yes to any of these questions then this is the quiz app for you! 101 questions to test your NES knowledge.
A Mash between retro graphics, and current cartoony style, this game is gorgeous to look at, addictive and fun to play, and has cool environments, textures, and enemy characters!!
Tilt your way to the clouds using your hands - be nimble, and quick to collect coins, power ups, and more!
Avoid enemies along the way - use power ups to your advantage to spring your way to the top and get the highest score!
Fun for the entire family! Kids and Adults alike will love playing this because it's easy to pick up and play, and very addictive in nature!
Enjoy Arcade Retro Fun with Super Mega Retro Power Flower!!
• Stunning graphics and visuals with cool enemies, powerups and backgrounds!
• Cool Soundtrack and Music that can be toggled on and off!
• Powerups selection to use during gameplay to help boost your score, and clock your high score!
• Cool Accessories Store where you can don funny hats, accessories, and change your Power Flower Colors!!
• Easy to pick up and play - easy fun tilt controls, and fun for the entire family!
Play additional Beansprites Apps including: Baby Nurse - Kids Hospital Care, Celebrity Baby Nurse - Virtual Kids Baby Doctor, Dentist Office Kids, Doctors Office - Virtual Kids Med School, Nurses Office - Virtual Kids Emergency Room, Hidden Objects Secret Gardens, Mystic Fantasy, Mystical Places, Haunted Mansions, Ghostly Worlds, Lost Forest, Mystical Gardens, Celebrity Ice Cream Maker, Celebrity Baby Doctor, Cupcakes Make & Bake, Cake Pops, Ice Cream Yum, Donut Yum, and many more!!
Run and Jump retro game with random rules that change during gameplay:
- Gravity switch.
- Reversed controls.
- Light problems.
- Red Blue switch.
3 difficulty levels:
- I can win.
- Bring it on.
What the press says:
The Sandbox is a fantastically inventive mobile game that encourages players to create entire worlds and works of art!" ~Cult Of Mac
"It’s kind of hard to get bored with so many toys to play with.” ~4.5/5 from 148Apps
“The Sandbox straddles the line between game and art project, rewarding players for creativity while giving them near-infinite possibilities.” ~4/5 from TouchArcade
• Best World Building Games (iTunes)
• Best Games of 2012 and 2013! (iTunes)
• Top Games -- If You Like Minecraft (iTunes)
The Sandbox features:
• Over 130 elements you can combine for different physical effects
• A classic/retro 8-bit interface
• Easy to understand tutorials get you started building worlds
• 10 Individual Campaigns: Initial Story, Alien invasion, Contraptions, Pixel Art, User-Created, Robocalypse, Zombie Attack, Lonely Human, Lasers & Pipes and Music
• Compose your own chiptune melodies you can play in-game. You may choose the following instruments: Note, Guitar, Bass, Trumpet and Drums
• Add advanced elements to your worlds:
• Vehicles -- Cars, tanks and Lunar lander are all available for your use within your world!
• Contraptions -- LEDs, conveyor belts, lasers, pipes and multiple sensors are all available to bring your world into the age of technology!
• Bring life to your worlds: Add humans and use Magic Job Powders to turn them into miners, builders, hunters, woodcutters or… ZOMBIES!
• Zombies -- Turn your mild-mannered human into a brain eating beast that wreaks havoc on your world!
• Robots -- Have robots taken over your world? You better obey your metal masters, puny human animals!
• Add dinosaurs and protect them from extinction (or, recreate the BIG BANG and wipe them from the face of the Earth - the choice is yours!)
• Add animals, fish and fireflies to your worlds and watch as their behavior creates “natural drama” that rivals any reality TV show!
• Lions eat humans (!!) and prowl through the African Savannah Ecosystem
• Flamingos fly in group formation, adding color to your sky, eating your fish
• Check out the rest of the amazing natural drama of the African Savannah Ecosystem… Change your human into something new and exciting with a NEW magic powder!
• Use our decorations and add awesome real-life wonders to your landscapes: The Eiffel Tower, a crashed UFO, the pyramids, futuristic buildings and a giant robot are all available at your fingertips!
• Use TNT or C4 to wreak havoc with powerful explosions or light up your sky with meteors and fireworks
Share your creations with the world:
• Share your worlds on Facebook
• Share your favorite universe in The Sandbox’s Online Gallery
• Search the gallery to see the creations of other players (500,000 worlds and climbing!)
• Rate other players’ worlds and add in your own elements to give them a surprise effect
Are you stuck on a level and need help?
Check the forums: http://forum.thesandboxgame.com
• Retro RPG pixel art
• Old school gameplay
• Complete each quest to unlock characters and abilities
• Fast paced, yet complex puzzles
• RPG level up system
“If you love tile puzzle games, then you will love this!”
“I love this retro quest rpg!”
“Makes me feel like I am on an endless quest.”
“Can’t get enough of the puzzle madness.”
“The main quest is how far can you get.”
Puzznic's premise is pretty simple. You have a bunch of blocks on a grid. If
they're not supported below, they fall downward. You can move them left or right
to make them fall. If two or more are connected, then they vanish. Your object
is to get every one to vanish.
* No advertising
* Constant updates of the application
* Language support: English, Russian
* 50 + levels of difficulty
Ремейк игры, выпущенной в конце 80-х на самом пике увлечения компьютерными головоломками компанией Taito corp.. Игра представляет собой остроумную комбинацию двух других хитов того времени — программы Tetris, с ее правилами гравитации и головоломки Sokoban, где пользователь самостоятельно должен был перемещать игровые квадраты. Для того, чтобы набрать очки и перейти на следующий уровень, вам необходимо соединить совпадающие элементы игры вместе.
Puzznic бросает вызов вашей логике, имеет приятную графику и мягкое звуковое оформление. Хорошее сочетание, чтобы позволить вам отвлечься от рутины и насладиться этой ретро-игрой.
* Полное отсутствие любых видов рекламы
* Постоянные обновления приложения и добавление новых уровней и задач
* Поддержка языков: Английский, Русский
* 50 уровней сложности (Обязательно будут добавлены новые!)
Keywords: puzznic, zx, spectrum, retro, block,puzzle, ретро, спектрум, блок, головоломка, зх
Because the original game was played with mouse and there where no problems with small operating elements, we must change the use for modern smartphones. On small screens we use a special zoom ability to extend the screen and the controls on it.
Althoug the game was easy to play, there is a small Instruction is available at http://www.awizio.net/cgi-bin/ramses.pl?page=ramses&lang=eng.
Please contact us if you have questions, ideas or problems using email, to give us the chance to upgrade the application.
Get your match-3 fix now with this brand new Pro version of Jewels! With a lot of special power-ups and awesome visual effects, you can expect the ultimate in jewels collecting and explosive fun!
By playing this game you may find yourself hopelessly addicted to swapping the glorious jewels. It is a simple but extremely fun match-3 game.
How to Play:
- Swap jewels to match 3 or more identical jewels to eliminate them
- To activate a special power-up, match jewels that are the same color as the power-up you want to activate twice in a row
- Three Game Modes: Normal, Time, Arcade, Infinite
- Outstanding graphics and music
- Easy-to-play interface with save function
- Each jewel has its own special power up effects
More from developer
Remembers the last time that you used so that it makes it easier to just pull out and put them in timeout without much fuss (from your phone that is...) Able to sit up in your notification bar too and run while you browse and do other things that you would like to do. Gives a classic egg timer ring to let you know that it's done and the animation is to help children know when it's close to being done without having to know numbers!
Note: I know it's not the prettiest on the tablet, but I decided not to make a tablet version yet since there isn't any demand. It works and all, just isn't visually pretty. :P
I try to make a habit of listening to reviews. ;) So feel free to leave any constructive comments.
-Includes 72 levels! (Unlock them all by beating a world at a time)
★ A great positive review from Android-Apps: http://android-apps.com/articles/ping-8-bit-puzzle-game/ ★
★ A 7/10 score from Ownage 64: http://ownage64.blogspot.com/2013/09/review-ping.html ★
★ Featured in App Weekender: http://www.androidtapp.com/app-weekender-40-brand-new-apps-you-should-try-this-weekend-week-36/ ★
Inspired by the arcade Atari classic, Pong, comes a new puzzle game called Ping! Aim your way through 72 fantastic levels while jamming out to an all original soundtrack created by Link the Fire. You will come across breaking blocks, moving blocks, and even some pain-in-the-butt invisible blocks! So prepare to be frustrated like the good ol' days where you would get stuck on a level and toss your game console out the window. Take a bath with all of this 8-bit goodness and float away on your pixelated dreams.
To win the levels, all you have to do is simply bounce the ball equal to or less the goal! Or you could just simply shoot the ball on a level and listen/watch your bounce count go up into the thousands quickly while listening to those pings and pongs emanating from your phone. After you clear all 8 levels in a world, the next world will magically appear as a button to your right.
If you would like to support Ping or just would rather not have ads on your game, there is an ad free version of Ping on Google Play! Just check under my developer name and you'll find "Ping - Ad Free Version". That way you can skip the ads and support the developer!
Each update that I do, I try to add 8 new levels to keep you entertained and make the updates to Ping much more fun too. Occasionally, new blocks are added to Ping too.
This game was even designed to look great on both smartphones AND tablets. No need for an HD version! Although, 8-bit Pong in HD wouldn't have made any difference whatsoever.
To keep up to date on Ping and other games in development, here are some links!
If you're really enjoying Ping and want to tweet about it on twitter, the hashtag for it on there is just #Ping.