“They told me I could be whatever I want, so I became a flying hobo” – Cactus Wolf
“Let’s you crash into walls. Best game ever 10 out of 10!” – BD013
“Brings back nostalgia from the Game Boy era! 5 stars!” – TinyCastleGuy
Trapped in a VR world powered by an ancient handheld device, you are forced to endlessly dream in a pixel world of just 4 colours! Doves have taken roost in your prison and though you don’t know it they are the key to your survival. The Doves subconsciously inspire dreams of flight, so take to the skies through the mazes of your imagination and find the exit.
Intuitive two button gameplay is all you need to steer your way through the sky. Fly through each stage and reach the exit. Get doves to follow you for extra bonus bragging rights on Google Play leader boards and Social Networking stuff. If walls aren't enough challenge you may enjoy the variety of traps that get rapidly added including, moving walls, speed boost zones, growing walls and more!
By the team that brought you the award winning mobile hit Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage.
• Expanded from the hit #Nitromejam game!
• 3 level packs each with a different dream theme! (Sweet Dreams, Deep Sleep & Nightmare).
• A unique world realised in 4 Colours! (Great for that Game boy nostalgia fix)
• Don’t worry parents this game contains no In app purchases!
• Stunning Pixel Art from the award winning Nitrome studio!
• Simple two button gameplay, perfect for a touch screen!
• Several achievements for you to master.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Cross promotion of Nitrome products.
-best game since sonic 3
-This is really good if you were a fan of super mario brothers!!! You will find your self playing over and over again. The last level is definitely a hard one.
Retro style run and jump platform game!
Simple controls! Lots of fun!
Reach the goal with your super mega runner!
■Run and Jump!
Tap quickly for a little jump.
Tap and hold for a higher jump.
Master the jump technique to clear the athletic stages!
Hit and destroy "!" blocks for special items.
Get mega big with a strawberry and destroy everything on your way, or get extra rich with a banana!
President Abe, Army Guy, Mister Tee, and more!
Each runner has their own characteristics!
Additional characters and stages!
Stay tuned for new features and contents in the upcoming updates! (^o^)/
-Extremely Hard Stage Available!
-Boost shop available! Helpful Items and Powerful Weapons!
- Chop Shop http://goo.gl/sC3Sdw
- Ty Lettau http://goo.gl/c2xjas
Platform Game 8-Bit Mario Style for Free!
Fight your way through hordes of strange, silly, and scary monsters! Explore the caves, castles, and dungeons of an ancient evil! Meet warriors, princes, pirates, zombies, and crazy old woodsmen in huge world of epic retro RPG adventure!
Authentic 8-bit artwork and an original soundtrack by renowned Bay Area 8-bit musician, Crashfaster keeps the game true to its retro roots.
Join Ogden, a hero who's been written off as past his prime as he goes on a new adventure to reclaim his past glory...
Prince Anders of Wester discovers the secrets beneath Castle Wester. Team up with Lt. Chester 'Chest' Manstrong of the Westerian Army and unravel the mysteries behind King Wester's disappearance. But beware the mysterious mercenary, Serpent Diablo. Is he friend or foe?
Help Jerald, an adventurous thief, and his niece Ramona escape from the increasingly dangerous desert empire of Sandheim. A mysterious amulet will change their lives forever, and only one of them will make it to safety.
Intermission M is our fan letter to the glorious world of Minecraft! Join the Woodsman and Ramona as they help a certain mysterious stranger recover his magic swedish hat! Along the way, you'll need to master the art of crafting weapons and armor to face the evil mobs living in this bizarre world. But you won't have to face them alone - learn to recruit monsters and you'll be able to enlist their aid in your quest.
1. Beautiful 8 bit graphics.
2. An interesting gameplay.
3. Christmas Music.
- Easy control
- Original sound design
- Complete games
- No built-in payments and purchases
Play with pleasure!
But dont be afraid - it is so addicted and fun, that you may think that Marty McFly just returns from 1986 with this game.
You're a the pilot of the famous Bell UH-1 Iroquois helicopter, so be prepared to apply a force and get oiled to control this smoking bird, ace. Unique environment is out to do one thing: stop your fly.
And I'll bet you will press retry button very often.
FLY. SMASH. RETRY. Hard enough? - YES!
GREAT SFX. No silly music- only wroom-wroom of 2850hp helicopter engine.
RETRO 8-BIT GRAPHICS. I say 8-bit? It can be 4-bit at all!
Completely Free to play, NO IN-APP PURCHASES at all!
Using two buttons (one for each player) on a single device, you can place your portable battleground practically anywhere and challenge any friend you'd like.
Battles are changed on a daily basis, so be sure to open the app every day for another fun challenge.
Let the Micro Battles begin!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Grab It Magazine says:
- "By the end of half a dozen games of the cowboy shootout and axe throwing - with my opponent being my wife - WE WERE LAUGHING AND YELLING HYSTERICALLY AND LOUDLY"
- - - - - - - - - - - -
* Micro Battles is free from ads and playable at no cost. A premium upgrade is provided as an optional one-time in-app purchase, allowing players to access mini-games outside the daily scheme.
* Friend not included
Now, these retro games are available for free on your phones and tablets. Original sound, easy-to-use controls, various skins for devices, a full set of games, and no built-in payments and purchases. Play the classic snake, tanks, racing, tennis, shooter and other logical, sports and arcade games.
Now in “Real retro games” are available 8 different games, you can also change the initial level and the speed for each of the games.
Play and achieve the best scores, compete with friends and acquaintances. And if you are missing some games, or if you have noticed any incorrectness of the controls, please, inform us about it in the comments section and we will try to accommodate your wishes in the next update.
Retro Games – the soul of video games.
• Stylish interface;
• Carefully recreated classic Brick Games;
• Original sound setting;
• Familiar controls that was transferred to the touchscreen;
• Set of additional skins for the device;
• Favorite gameplay - and nothing extra.
This free retro game would be right at home on your Atari 2600 or commodore 64...
If you enjoyed playing "Space Invaders", "Phoenix", "Galaga" or "Galaxians" in the arcade, this game will be right up your street.
Try and shoot all the alien space invaders before they destroy your bases and land.
Hit UFOs for extra points. Move your ship horizontally to avoid getting hit by alien bullets.
• Fluid HD arcade action
• Precision controls
• Colorful 3d rendered retro arcade cabinet
• CRT style screen option for even more retro feel!
• Particle effects option
• Local and Global High Scores
• Wave Performance Ratings
• Landscape and portrait views supported
• Nvidia shield and gamepad support
( Tested with moga and ipega gamepad controllers- Please use "A" mode - let me know if have issues with other controllers)
• Haptic rumble effects
• It's Free!
Play against a computer or with a friend! Control the paddle with your finger and try to score on your opponent.
Includes four difficulty settings.
Eat food and watch your snake grow! Try to get the highest score possible. Control the snake by tapping where you want it to go. Includes four difficulty settings.
How long can you survive? Destroy the Meteors before they crash into your space ship and try to get the highest score possible.
Destroy wave after wave of Alien Invaders before they destroy you! Try to get the highest score possible.
Why download one game when you can download Retro Game Collection and get four amazing games in one!
Download Retro Game Collection now and let the nostalgia begin.
Thank you for helping us reach 1000 downloads! A new retro game will be added when we each 2500 Downloads. Make sure to Rate/Review/Share with your friends. Nominate a classic game to be added by emailing: jackedStudio@gmail.com or by leaving your nomination in the review section!
He dreams of flying...Who is he? Why does he crash? How does he fly? That doesn't matter! What does matter is obsessive bird collecting!!
Collect those birds and beat the scores of friends and people you don't even know! Brag on the usual usual social network hangouts then collect even more birds and do it all over again!
Don't like doves? We have you covered! Using the doves as a crude form of currency (Dove Dollars?) you can unlock a whole other host of flying things! Like Pelicans and Chickens!....shhhh.
It's based on our hit game '8 bit Doves' which is level based and not free. If you like this there's a good chance you will like that too so skip coffee one day and buy that instead!
You play with only two buttons which means they are big and easy to hit with your thumbs. But then it's one of those super hard 'argh I hate this...but must have one more go' type of games too so yeah.
That's about it...if you read this far you may as well hit the download button. enjoy :) or don't...it's free so you can always delete it again.
Get a dosis of nostalgia that is as addictive (and frustrating) as the original.
Play Snake '97 and be prepared to lose some productive hours.
Simply launch the app, touch a button and start!
Snake '97 features:
- old school controls
- dot-matrix display
- original monotone sounds (bleep bleep)
- 9 original and 3 extra difficulty levels
- Snake 1 and classic Snake 2
- 5 classic game modes (5110, 3210, 8210, 8850 and 3310 with Snake 2)
- bonus creatures (Snake 2)
- go through the walls! (Snake 2)
- 5 original and 2 extra labyrinths (Snake 2)
- a high score that cannot be reset (just like the original)
The story behind this game is that my smartphone got damaged, requiring me to revert back to an old phone. Suddenly I knew the smartphone was missing something and the idea for a accurate Snake remake was born.
Snake '97 is an homage to the classic mobile phone game programmed in 1997.
By carefully analyzing the classic gameplay, timing and controls, this Snake '97 remake is one of the most accurate available.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, feel free to contact me.
Have Snake fun!
Best regards from Amsterdam,
COME HELP DEFEND THE UNIVERSE!!!
You have been selected to pilot remote drone fighter ships to help in this on-going space battle.
Take control of remote drone ships from your hand-held device.
Start the first two levels to get your training and learn the capabilities of your ship.
Can you work your way up to better ships, weapons, enemies and later - bosses?
* Free to play! In-app purchases are not required for full game play
* Retro-style game play - levels are simple to play but hard to learn
* Ever-evolving game play, we will constantly be introducing new enemies, new ships, new weapons
* Leaderboards for you and your Facebook friends
* Your comments and feedback will shape the future of the game
* Cross-platform: move from device to device without losing your progress
* Login to Facebook to challenge friends, share ships, or just plan see if you can survive
* Brilliant graphics that will leave you in awe
* Made to be difficult, levels are not meant to be easy
* If you are not looking for a challenge, this is probably the wrong game for you
* If you like Space Invaders, Galaga, Zaxxon, or other old school games, you'll like this
* Log into your Facebook account to keep your progress saved to our servers and challenge friends.
* Internet / data connection is necessary for Facebook connectivity, as well as saving game progress.
Retro Invaders was made for modern devices, we can not guarantee that older devices will allow fluid game play.
If you are using an older device, we highly suggest closing all other running applications before play.
* English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
* Your language missing? Post a comment and we'll work on adding it!
Remembers the last time that you used so that it makes it easier to just pull out and put them in timeout without much fuss (from your phone that is...) Able to sit up in your notification bar too and run while you browse and do other things that you would like to do. Gives a classic egg timer ring to let you know that it's done and the animation is to help children know when it's close to being done without having to know numbers!
Note: I know it's not the prettiest on the tablet, but I decided not to make a tablet version yet since there isn't any demand. It works and all, just isn't visually pretty. :P
I try to make a habit of listening to reviews. ;) So feel free to leave any constructive comments.
The demo allows you to try out two worlds.
The full game listing is below:
Everyone on the block is playing this game!
PING 1.5+ is a new arcade style puzzle game with the objective of shooting the cube through over 100 stages to reach the orange. Get frustrated in trying to beat all of the stages; this game isn't for the weakhearted. PING 1.5+ mimics the retro days of gaming by having a notoriously hard difficulty curve.
PING is on a mission to save the world against the Spheres. Will he succeed? Only you can decide the world's fate with your "ultimate master super gaming" skills.
Over 100 levels
Original soundtrack by Elkskin
Off TV Play
Retro 3D visuals
"With 12 worlds filled with puzzles and bosses, there’s never a dull moment-" 8/10 Nintendo World Report
"Ping 1.5 + is incredibly addictive, has good replay value for completionists, and is hugely satisfying!" 8.5/10 Pure Nintendo
"If failure was a form of currency then our apartment would be filled with failure currency." 7/10 The Ranting Robots
"Each level always has something fresh and new to offer that you’ll want to keep playing just to see what kind of curve ball the game will throw at you next." - 8/10 Nintendo Enthusiast
"PING 1.5+ looks like a Lite Brite™ possessed by an Atari 2600™. And it’s as awesome as it sounds." CGR Undertow
"I really, really like PING 1.5+. This is the kind of an app like game that works masterfully on the Wii U." - 84/100 Family Friendly Gaming
"Here is my support and total recommendation for Ping 1.5+!" Fuzzy Wuzzy Games (Armillo)
"There, I did your review. Now let me have my daughter." 7.5/10 ZyroXZ2
Connect with us: