For any open issues or requests, please check there.
How long has the food been in the fridge? How long ago did I feed the baby? How long till my vacation? Time Management is a major issue. Time Since helps you manage it. With the option of unlimited(premium) Timers and with options to count Since and countdown Until, Time management just got easier with "Time Since". With multiple options ranging from long hold clicks to adding a new timer by a simple push of a button. Set each individual timer with its own View. Never again will you think "did I feed her at 3 or 4?"
- Allows you to add multiple Timers to keep track of all of your events.
- Add Items not only by specific categories but give them individual icons for a sleeker look
- The option to add multiple categories to help keep track of individual Timers.
- Sort Timers not just by the time entered but also by ending the soonest, latest and alphabetical
- Set timer Views individually (HH:MM), (HH), etc.
- Notification service that allows you to keep on top of your Timers
- Features ranging from Long Holds to Edit, Reset, etc to for single item all the way to Editing categories at a time.
- A sleek design that does not strain your eyes and allows for multiple different types of customization.
- See your Timer in multiple different views ranging from minutes, hours, days, months, years, years/months, days/hours/minutes, months/days.
- Watch as your timers countdown until your favorite holiday. Countdown how long is left until the next birthday.
- Along with countdown feature, Time Since allows Counting since your last birthday.
- Never forget your families birthday years, add them to time since and never forget.
- Enjoy the simplicity of the app with the clarity of your timers!
- Never worry about your timers anymore. Sync and Save your data to your SD card!
- A complete redesign of Time Since!
Never has it been so easy to track your important events until now. Countdown or Countup, Time Since handles them all with ease!
So now you can use this to track all of your time(minutes, hours) to your dates(days,months,years) even view by (years/months). An application like this is a must have in you Android device. Whether you are looking for Days Since or Time Since, this is exactly what you need.
BUY PREMIUM NOW BEFORE PRICE INCREASES
If you would like us to update something? Feel free to shoot us an email with suggestions and comments.
The perfect Timer-beautifully clean, simple and reliable.
Perfect for every timing situation (sports, games, work and of course cooking).
■ User Reviews
"I have used several Timer apps like StopWatch&Timer, StopWatch Timer and Kitchen Timer. And OK Timer is my favorite timer! OK Timer is beautiful and easy to use. Especially it has a widget, which enables me quickly start my count down job without open the app. What a great idea! Love this Timer keep up the good work :-)" - Jon
~Create and edit your most used timers.
~Quickly start/stop your countdown without opening the app
~Simple and elegant design
~Three beautiful themes, customize your own timer
☆ Holo design
~Simple and beautiful
☆ More is on the way
~Count up timer
Our goal is to make simple and elegant apps for you. But we can't do this without you. Here is our apps, we sincerely invite you to have a try:
☆More on the way
■DEDICATED TO PERFECTION
If you find any bugs, or get a Force Close please email me at email@example.com with android version, app version and device.
Suggestions are welcome too:)
KW: Timer, timer, Count down, Kitchen Timer, タイマー, таймер, minuteur, 시간제 노동자
Do you ever get distracted from your tasks or need to make sure you work for a certain amount of time?
Simply swipe the face of the timer to set the length and then press the start button. Activity timer can give you reminders to keep you on track or even play a sound while you are performing your activity.
** Check out our newest timer app: Activity Timer Holo - an activity timer that allows multiple running timers and up to 10 custom length intervals per timer! Check it out in the Play Store if you want a sleek Holo inspired customizable timer.**
Quickly see how much time is remaining to motivate you to stay on task. The color of the timer reflects the amount of time left as it changes from Green to Yellow at 2/3 time and then to Red at 1/3 time remaining.
Create a timer for your workout, another for meditation, another for your child's homework and access them all easily from the main screen with a single touch.
Activity Timer will also help those with learning disabilities to understand how much time they have left to complete their activity.
*** If you don't hear alarm sounds, make sure device Notifications are not turned off and that device Alarm volume setting is high enough.***
Completely rewritten and now features:
* Swipe dial to set timer in minutes (from 1 minute to 24 hours)
* Press the time left box to set a specific amount (HH:MM:SS)
* Change the timer theme/background
* Create timers and access them instantly
* Play an alarm when the timer is done
* Play an alarm when the timer changes color
* Play a sound while the timer is running
* Timer Log details how long and often you complete tasks.
Use Activity Timer to track:
* Homework time
* School time
* Class time
* Consulting time
* Game time
* Time out
* Patient (healthcare) time
***Perfect for teaching kids (and us adults) time management***
If you encounter issues with the app or would like to suggest a change, please use "Report Issue" from inside the app.
The following is an explanation of the permissions used by this app.
FULL NETWORK ACCESS - This allows the app to send crash(app) and issue(user) reports to help capture problems for future improvements.
PHONE CALLS - READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY - This permission allows the app to generate and read a unique device ID so that when sending crash or issue reports, it can be associated with them.
YOUR ACCOUNTS - FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE - This permission is used during showing the report issue screen to allow the user to select the email address instead of typing it in. Many past reports were sent with incorrect email addresses that were typed by the user and we were unable to follow up for more information with them. We do not collect the email addresses at any time.
CONTROL VIBRATION - Allows the app to make your device vibrate if chosen at the end of a timer.
NETWORK COMMUNICATION - VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS - Allows the app to see if there is a network connection in order to send bug and issue reports.
- large buttons - easier to see and touch
- spinner-free time entry
- persistent notifications
- wakes up the device if in sleep mode
- custom reminder labels
- new: stopwatch mode (Count Up)
- snooze button (full version only)
- selectable alarm sounds (full version only)
QualityTime offers a unique and in-depth analysis of your phone usage. The app provides the ability to curb your habits by setting your own time restrictions like ‘alerts’ and ‘take a break’ actionable features to help you manage and control your usage when needed. You can also connect to the Internet of Things (IoT) to set alerts that tell you when you are overusing your phone!
If you create a QualityTime account, you will be able to see detailed device usage history for up to 6 months, and the usage information will be securely backed-up in the Cloud.
Your Smartphone Timeline:
• Smartphone usage activities log displayed as a fun, visually engaging and easy-to-navigate “timeline”. Scroll up and down to view timeline activities from morning to night. Swipe left & right to navigate to view different dates.
Discover Your Smartphone Habits:
• Daily and Weekly Usage summary of your top apps with time spent on each app and number of times accessed - your “digital diet”.
• Zoom in to hourly usage view for the selected date.
• Tap any app to track app-specific usage history pattern by time or access frequency.
• Customize and exclude tracking by apps; pause tracking at anytime.
• Share my top apps feature.
Manage Your Digital Diet:
• Create device usage alert and app usage alert (e.g. addicted social or games app) .
• Define your own QualityTime Profiles to customize your “Take a Break” (restrict access to your phone).
• Plan your “Take a Break” in advance (Scheduled Breaks).
• IFTTT (ifttt.com/qualitytime) support to provide valuable if-this-then-that recipes that lets you set personalized alerts with your favorite online services or Internet of Things (IoT) when you exceed your device usage limit.
Please report any feedback, feature requests or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to provide updates and enhancements based on your feedback to make this app even more awesome.
QualityTime is a registered trademark of ZeroDesktop Inc.
Version 1.8: improved internal timer logic.
Version 1.9: Automatic scaling of the font of time display, custom times with seconds.
© 2010 Prof. Dr. Jörg R. Weimar email@example.com
Egg timer? Reminder alarm? Alarm for a healthy sleep after dinner? Cooking Timer?
Originally, "Multi Timer" was planned as simple kitchen timer (originally "KITchen TImer", thus "Kitty"), but as it grew up, it became a universal timer app.
(The reasons of the rights that "Multi Timer" needs are given at the end of this description)
Do you want to:
* be able to run multiple timers concurrently, clearly arranged?
* be able to start timers with only one touch (from the homescreen, even the dock for immediate access)?
* manage pre-configured timers with own icons and sounds?
* have optimal use of different layouts of Smartphone and Tablet?
* have an app that is without advertisement even in the free version?
* see the remaining time of the next timer in the notification tray?
* ... and other nice-to-haves
My main point was: simple and fast handling, and ease of use.
- "Multi Timer" has three groups: a quick start group in the main activity, where you can put the most-used timers to start them by tapping them once. A group of running (or paused) timers, and a group of expired timers.
- you can link timers onto your homescreen to enable single-tap starting (and stopping) of a timer.
- sounds and icons are managed using repositories, so that they can be easily assigned to timers.
- timers can be grouped visually by color and icon, and sorted by name, duration or usage frequency.
- nearly every activity has a small help popup, describing the purpose and options of the current activity.
- time can have a pre-warning alarm, that can be used either as pre-warning (not to start a new task before the timer ends) or as implicit double-duration-timer (for example soft and hard-boiled eggs).
- the main screen and the screen with running timers can be locked, so that you can put the smartphone in your pocket with active screen, to make looking at the remaining times easily!
Concerning the required app rights and the reasons for them: camera (to take own photos as icons), microphone (for own sounds), Touchscreen (optional brightness control), call state (mute timer when a call comes in).
Keywords: egg timer, kitchen timer, alarm
Beautiful Timer is an elegant timer in Holo style, simple but especially powerful. Given its versatility, it can easily be used as a kitchen timer, parking timer or for any other action that requires a countdown like laundry, a nap, or simply cooking an egg.
With this timer, you’ll be able to:
✔ Set unlimited Timers (PRO)
✔ Add or delete unlimited presets (PRO)
✔ Start a timer from the current widget on your desktop or lockscreen (PRO)
✔ Add a personalized ringtone for each timer (PRO)
✔ Quick timer
✔ Quickly add 30 sec./1 min. /5min. /10min. timers (PRO)
The application also offers these fantastic features:
✔ Resistant to restarts of your cellphone
✔ Share the current timer via NFC
✔ *Non intrusive* notifications for each timer
✔ Notifications with Restart and Interrupt buttons (available only for the latest versions of Android)
✔ Notifications with running indicator
✔ Dirty hands? Move your hand over the telephone a couple of times to make the timer snooze. (PRO)
Save your favorite times through the dedicated icon, and make them restart with a click using the widget or the blue ribbon.
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in Excel or HTML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only)
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light and dark theme
• Android Wear Smartwatch integration
• Check-In and Check-Out using NFC Tags
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
Set multiple timers for everyday tasks. Easy to use, beautiful, clear.
★ Run multiple timers simultaneously
★ Save sets of timers for your tasks (e.g. 1 for workout and 1 for cooking)
★ Run in the background (even when app is killed)
★ Timers are saved, even when your phone restarts
★ Dirty hands? Wave to stop the alarm
★ Timers can trigger the next/prev/first timer to create a (workout) schedule
★ Default settings for new timers
★ Millisecond accuracy
☆☆☆☆☆ (5 stars) ilovefreesoftware.com
EASY TO USE
Tap a timer to start it, tap it again to stop it... simple
Hold a timer to change its settings
CLEAR INTUITIVE INTERFACE
With bright beautiful colors
Set a timer's title, color, alarm sound, vibration, on-tap response, etc.
Simply via it's settings (hold the timer)
PERFECT FOR EVERYDAY TASKS
Cooking, fitness, games, quizzes, nurture, napping, treatments, sports, practice and more…
Perfect if you are busy or if you ever forget a task
Time Boss is completely free and without any advertisements or in-app purchases.
Easy to use stopwatch that lets you record total time and lap times. Data can easily be saved to a text file on your phone for evaluation on a computer.
HOW TIME BOSS IS USED
★ Cooking: baking, boiling eggs, steeping tea, pressing coffee and dough rise times.
★ Sports: time you sets and planks, beat your time, apply ice or heat.
★ Games: do a timed quizz, set a restart timer to practice timed tasks.
★ Everyday: laundry, working out, picking up the kids, hair coloring.
★ Teaching: time breaks, recess and group work.
★ Parents: baby feeding timer, time chores, playtime, reading time, bath time, time outs.
★ Medical: set a reminder to take your pills.
★ RSI: set a timer to remind you a take a break or look away from the screen.
And so much more…
Time Boss is proudly brought to you by Edwin Bos.
English, German, French, Spanish and Dutch.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP IMPROVE TIME BOSS?
★ language translations?
★ Improved interface and feature ideas?
★ Did you experience any malfunction?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your support is greatly appreciated!
●Easy to use.
●User friendly and simple and intuitive interface.
●Customize the app as you wish.(You can Customize the UI to match the feeling of you.)
●Timers of all kinds. Multiple Stopwatch & Timer. Perfect Control of them can.
●Perfect for every timing situation.(sport, game, cooking, work, wake up alarm, etc...so on.)
★Count up timer.
★Count down timer.
★Interval timer. ( Repeat timer. )
★Lap time. Split time.
★Custom function. (The Customize the design of the application.)
★Select alarm sound.
★Settings for sleep. (Keep awake.)
★changing switch order.
Custom function (The Customize the design.)
★Set title name.(naming)
★And more available.
・1/100 (or 1/10) millisecond.
・Almighty and all-round and ultimate.
・Corresponds to Kindle and Tablet and Android phone.
・Quick and Easy setting.
・Timer is wake up from sleep state.
・Ideal Stopwatch to smartphones because one-size-fits-all.
・The best app for Training and Sports.(Jogging stopwatch, Marathon stopwatch, Training timer,Swimming stopwatch ,Track, Time attack, General athletics timer, Circuit training timer,Cycling stopwatch,etc..
・The best app for cooking.(Multiple kitchen timer.)
・Ideal for Productivity.(Meeting timer,Lecture timer,Presentation timer,Schedule management timer,Manage time of the task)
・The best app to coach sports teams.(football, soccer, basketball, baseball ,lacrosse,hockey,etc..)
Features that are added in the future.
・Play mp3 music.
・Set background picture.
・Add android holo theme. More theme.
2013-12-27 New release in Google Play.
2014-01-04 New release in Amazon App Store. (For Kindle.)
Rank in the "New popular apps".
Toggl time tracker features:
✓ Conveniently track your time both online and offline
✓ Quickly resume tasks you have timed previously
✓ Free time tracking for teams of up to 5 members
✓ Real time sync between devices and web
✓ Export reports & timesheet from the web app (www.toggl.com)
With Toggl you can track time either in real time or log your activities later when you feel like it. Time entries can have a description, project, client, task* associated with them. You can also mark them as billable* or non-billable.
Detailed reports of how you or your team have spent their time can be generated from the web app. You can export the reports as PDF, CSV or XLS for sending to clients or importing into other software.
* Pro account feature. You can upgrade from the web app.
By means of an efficient timer mechanism, Time Balance lets you start and stop activities easily and visualize your time allocation in a graphical report. And if you find yourself dedicating too little or too much time for an activity, you can set duration limits for it and let Time Balance warn you when your cross them.
★ Includes activity timers that can run exclusively or in parallel. Timers work even when the app is not running, and in this case they consume almost no battery (in fact they work even if phone is off).
★ Activities currently running are shown in the notification area, from where you can quickly access your activity list.
★ You can specify in which days of the week each activity is done, keeping your daily list clean and focused.
★ After an activity has reached the maximum duration defined, a notification is triggered. A notification is also shown if you have not spent the minimum duration defined for an activity until a certain time of the day.
★ Each activity can have a reminder shown at a specific time of each day it is supposed to be done.
★ Activities can be grouped in categories like Family, Work, Health etc for better organization and statistics.
★ Activities can be "chained" (an activity can automatically start another when finished).
★ Time Balance can play "audio cues" while specific activities run, using simple beeps or the text-to-speech engine (experimental). You can also set them to vibrate for silent reminders.
★ You can give a rating for each activity performed, and see its quality evolution over the time as a chart.
★ You can jump to specific dates or simply move backwards and see the exact time spent for each activity and any limits crossed in the past.
★ It is possible to manually adjust any duration, including past dates, and transfer time between activities.
★ A graphical summary shows how your time is being allocated, including average, minimum and maximum daily duration for each activity, and total time spent in the last week, month and year (by categories and by activities).
★ It is possible to change, start and stop activities from the home screen using a widget. A lock screen widget is also available for Android 4.2 and later.
★ All entries can be exported to CSV files and manipulated in desktop apps like Microsoft Excel.
★ Plug-in for Tasker / Locale / Llama: allows activities to be started and stopped automatically based on events (ie. start "Work" activity when the phone connects to the company's network, "Commute" when it enters car mode, "Exercises" when you are at the gym etc). Time Balance can also start Tasker tasks when an activity is started/stopped.
★ Plug-in for the Pebble smartwatch: allows you to start, stop and adjust activities right from your wrist.
Please use the contact e-mail for bug reports, questions or suggestions, so we can respond as necessary. When reporting bugs, please include any steps and info you may find useful for diagnosis.
If you like Time Balance, please leave your rating here. Thank you!
keywords: time tracker, timer, time log, time sheet, life balance
- Set an interval that counts down until the main timer runs out.
- You may set a "limited hold" every after interval.
- Set random interval values from a certain range.
- Make random values deviations from interval time.
- Create random intervals based on a max set iteration of the total time.
- Set vibration patterns.
- Set alarm tone.
- Keeps track of the iteration numbers.
- The notification bar, if you're out of the app will show the interval time and the total time left.
- Material Light and Material Dark themed
- Keep the device awake while timer is running.
- Profile system to store your different setups.
- Clicker to keep track of ... anything!
Please feel free to email me and suggest further features!
It's Focus Time! features:
- Ticking/Alarm sound preferences
- Ability to set your sessions and break and long break durations
- Break indicator that tells you where you are in the cycle
- Counter to keep track of your daily accomplishments
To learn more about our Pomodoro Timer, please visit http://www.pomodorotime.org
Our free online timer is available at http://www.pomodorotime.org/timer
It's Focus Time! for IOS is also now available.
POMODORO TECHNIQUE and POMODORO are the trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This application is not affiliated or associated with or endorsed by the Pomodoro Technique® or Francesco Cirillo
- Report your voice call time
- Know where your web site time is spent
- Set yourself alerts and goals to manage your digital life
- Flag milestones and highlight achievements
- Historical productivity reports to see your progress
- Privacy options to chose what you care about
Wonder where your day went? RescueTime is an automatic time and attention tracker that helps individuals and teams propagate good processes and eliminate bad habits. Fight information overload and multitask thrash!
Some fans have this to say:
- Tim Ferris - author of The 4-Hour Work Week: "Simple and powerful. Use this product."
- Chris Sacca - tweets: "try @rescuetime to help achieve efficiency and life balance when using technology"
Our Android app tracks how you spend your mobile time, works great on its own but even better when combined with our computer app.
RescueTime for Android works by noting how long you spend in your mobile apps and phone calls, reporting back to you your efficiency score, top distractions and categories right on your mobile device. There is a handy stopwatch tool for manually tracking things like meetings and exercise, and you can set the productivity as you finish it, without visiting the website.
Full reports and charts, along with goals and alerts features, are available via the web app, and integrate tightly with your computer time, if you add that.
Existing RescueTime users can easily add our Android app to their accounts for free.
New users, you'll get a lifetime free individual web account when activating your app. All new users also get 14 days of Pro web reporting mode, which then reverts to free mode (still very popular!) until upgraded from our site. Be sure to try the desktop / laptop app too. One account is all you need for as many devices as you have.
Key features of Pro are:
- Details reporting, like (Android) contact's names for phone calls and (PC) document names
- Website time reporting on computer and mobile
- (PC only) FocusTime opt-in distraction blocking
- Set alerting rules to get nudged when you spend too much time on distractions or cheer you on when you hit your goals
- Unlimited data history (Free shows recent 2 months only)
Pro Solo RescueTime costs US $9.00 a month, full year at a discounted $72.00, if you want to keep premium services. Free version is free!
-- Support --
RescueTime offers full support of the paid and free subscription. Just log in to our website at www.rescuetime.com and click "help" in the top right corner, then "start a discussion" to create the ticket. You get direct engineer access! Please, before you rate us, give us a chance to help you!
-- Developer Notes: Help us Improve --
LG G3 users: LG has shipped a broken Lollipop OTA update that is missing the "app usage" API. Until they address the problem, our app cannot work for you (unless you stay on Android 4.x).
Android 5 (Lollipop) users: website time tracking is working now.
Good news! Website visits are now reported in browsers on Android devices. Currently supported browsers are Chrome, Chrome (beta), Android Browser, Dolphin. Firefox and DolphinMini are not due to limits in their design.
We require an email because that is our "user name", and it is how we identify your login across multiple devices. Your email is NEVER shared with anyone.
Our app should not be transmitting much data-- on a few hundred KB per day. If you are seeing more than this there could be a problem with your install. Let us know by email, we can track it down! (We are not aware of any issue for this in version 2.0.0.)
If you have ANY issues or questions, please contact us via the help system, or send email to email@example.com and give us a chance to help you. We happily extend Pro trials if you're setup has any issues.
The permissions we request of your phone are designed to make this tracking possible. More information is available on our website.
-Includes 72 levels! (Unlock them all by beating a world at a time)
★ A great positive review from Android-Apps: http://android-apps.com/articles/ping-8-bit-puzzle-game/ ★
★ A 7/10 score from Ownage 64: http://ownage64.blogspot.com/2013/09/review-ping.html ★
★ Featured in App Weekender: http://www.androidtapp.com/app-weekender-40-brand-new-apps-you-should-try-this-weekend-week-36/ ★
Inspired by the arcade Atari classic, Pong, comes a new puzzle game called Ping! Aim your way through 72 fantastic levels while jamming out to an all original soundtrack created by Link the Fire. You will come across breaking blocks, moving blocks, and even some pain-in-the-butt invisible blocks! So prepare to be frustrated like the good ol' days where you would get stuck on a level and toss your game console out the window. Take a bath with all of this 8-bit goodness and float away on your pixelated dreams.
To win the levels, all you have to do is simply bounce the ball equal to or less the goal! Or you could just simply shoot the ball on a level and listen/watch your bounce count go up into the thousands quickly while listening to those pings and pongs emanating from your phone. After you clear all 8 levels in a world, the next world will magically appear as a button to your right.
If you would like to support Ping or just would rather not have ads on your game, there is an ad free version of Ping on Google Play! Just check under my developer name and you'll find "Ping - Ad Free Version". That way you can skip the ads and support the developer!
Each update that I do, I try to add 8 new levels to keep you entertained and make the updates to Ping much more fun too. Occasionally, new blocks are added to Ping too.
This game was even designed to look great on both smartphones AND tablets. No need for an HD version! Although, 8-bit Pong in HD wouldn't have made any difference whatsoever.
To keep up to date on Ping and other games in development, here are some links!
Youtube Developer: https://www.youtube.com/user/Kurisuellegarden91
If you're really enjoying Ping and want to tweet about it on twitter, the hashtag for it on there is just #Ping.
The demo allows you to try out two worlds.
The full game listing is below:
Everyone on the block is playing this game!
PING 1.5+ is a new arcade style puzzle game with the objective of shooting the cube through over 100 stages to reach the orange. Get frustrated in trying to beat all of the stages; this game isn't for the weakhearted. PING 1.5+ mimics the retro days of gaming by having a notoriously hard difficulty curve.
PING is on a mission to save the world against the Spheres. Will he succeed? Only you can decide the world's fate with your "ultimate master super gaming" skills.
Over 100 levels
Original soundtrack by Elkskin
Off TV Play
Retro 3D visuals
"With 12 worlds filled with puzzles and bosses, there’s never a dull moment-" 8/10 Nintendo World Report
"Ping 1.5 + is incredibly addictive, has good replay value for completionists, and is hugely satisfying!" 8.5/10 Pure Nintendo
"If failure was a form of currency then our apartment would be filled with failure currency." 7/10 The Ranting Robots
"Each level always has something fresh and new to offer that you’ll want to keep playing just to see what kind of curve ball the game will throw at you next." - 8/10 Nintendo Enthusiast
"PING 1.5+ looks like a Lite Brite™ possessed by an Atari 2600™. And it’s as awesome as it sounds." CGR Undertow
"I really, really like PING 1.5+. This is the kind of an app like game that works masterfully on the Wii U." - 84/100 Family Friendly Gaming
"Here is my support and total recommendation for Ping 1.5+!" Fuzzy Wuzzy Games (Armillo)
"There, I did your review. Now let me have my daughter." 7.5/10 ZyroXZ2
Connect with us: