Do you ever get distracted from your tasks or need to make sure you work for a certain amount of time?
Simply swipe the face of the timer to set the length and then press the start button. Activity timer can give you reminders to keep you on track or even play a sound while you are performing your activity.
Quickly see how much time is remaining to motivate you to stay on task. The color of the timer reflects the amount of time left as it changes from Green to Yellow at 2/3 time and then to Red at 1/3 time remaining.
Create a timer for your workout, another for meditation, another for your child's homework and access them all easily from the main screen with a single touch.
Activity Timer will also help those with learning disabilities to understand how much time they have left to complete their activity.
*** If you don't hear alarm sounds, make sure device Notifications are not turned off and that device Alarm volume setting is high enough.***
Completely rewritten and now features:
* Swipe dial to set timer in minutes (from 1 minute to 24 hours)
* Press the time left box to set a specific amount (HH:MM:SS)
* Change the timer theme/background
* Create timers and access them instantly
* Play an alarm when the timer is done
* Play an alarm when the timer changes color
* Play a sound while the timer is running
* Timer Log details how long and often you complete tasks.
Use Activity Timer to track:
* Homework time
* School time
* Class time
* Consulting time
* Game time
* Time out
* Patient (healthcare) time
***Perfect for teaching kids (and us adults) time management***
If you encounter issues with the app or would like to suggest a change, please use "Report Issue" from inside the app.
The following is an explanation of the permissions used by this app.
FULL NETWORK ACCESS - This allows the app to send crash(app) and issue(user) reports to help capture problems for future improvements.
PHONE CALLS - READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY - This permission allows the app to generate and read a unique device ID so that when sending crash or issue reports, it can be associated with them.
YOUR ACCOUNTS - FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE - This permission is used during showing the report issue screen to allow the user to select the email address instead of typing it in. Many past reports were sent with incorrect email addresses that were typed by the user and we were unable to follow up for more information with them. We do not collect the email addresses at any time.
CONTROL VIBRATION - Allows the app to make your device vibrate if chosen at the end of a timer.
NETWORK COMMUNICATION - VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS - Allows the app to see if there is a network connection in order to send bug and issue reports.
The perfect Timer-beautifully clean, simple and reliable.
Perfect for every timing situation (sports, games, work and of course cooking).
■ User Reviews
"I have used several Timer apps like StopWatch&Timer, StopWatch Timer and Kitchen Timer. And OK Timer is my favorite timer! OK Timer is beautiful and easy to use. Especially it has a widget, which enables me quickly start my count down job without open the app. What a great idea! Love this Timer keep up the good work :-)" - Jon
~Create and edit your most used timers.
~Quickly start/stop your countdown without opening the app
~Simple and elegant design
~Three beautiful themes, customize your own timer
☆ Holo design
~Simple and beautiful
☆ More is on the way
~Count up timer
Our goal is to make simple and elegant apps for you. But we can't do this without you. Here is our apps, we sincerely invite you to have a try:
☆More on the way
■DEDICATED TO PERFECTION
If you find any bugs, or get a Force Close please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with android version, app version and device.
Suggestions are welcome too:)
KW: Timer, timer, Count down, Kitchen Timer, タイマー, таймер, minuteur, 시간제 노동자
QualityTime is a fun, visually engaging and easy-to-use Android app that allows you to monitor and get real time reports on how much time you spend on your smartphone and on your favorite apps.
QualityTime offers a unique and in-depth analysis of your smartphone activities by tracking total usage, screen unlocks and individual apps with hourly, daily and weekly summary reporting options.
The app provides the ability to curb your habits by using actionable features allowing you to set your own time restrictions like ‘alerts’, ‘take a break’ and ‘scheduled breaks’.These features can help you manage and control your usage when needed.
You can create different QualityTime profiles to customize how you wish to unplug from your smartphone during “take a break” or “scheduled breaks” to minimize distractions during those periods. QualityTime profiles provide options for you to block notifications and reject phone calls with auto reply text messages. You can also define exceptions to allow incoming calls from important contacts and permit access to specific apps during those restricted periods.
You can also connect to the Internet of Things (IoT) to set alerts that tell you when you are overusing your phone!
You can use QualityTime without signing up. However, by creating a QualityTime account, you will be able to see detailed device usage history for up to 6 months, and the usage information will be securely backed-up in the Cloud.
Your Smartphone Timeline:
• Smartphone usage activities log displayed as a fun, visually engaging and easy-to-navigate “timeline”. Scroll up and down to view timeline activities from morning to night. Swipe left & right to navigate to view different dates.
Discover Your Smartphone Habits:
• Daily and Weekly Usage summary of total device usage, screen unlocks and your top apps with time spent on each app and number of times accessed - your “digital diet”.
• Automatically receive a recap of the previous day’s usage summary every morning (can be disabled).
• Zoom in to hourly usage view for the selected date.
• Tap any app to track app-specific usage history pattern by time or access frequency.
• Customize and exclude tracking by apps; pause tracking at anytime.
• Share my top apps feature.
• Quick glance of today’s usage status with the QualityTime dashboard widget.
Manage Your Digital Diet:
• Create device usage alert (usage time and screen unlocks) and app usage time alert (e.g. addicted social or games app).
• “Take a Break” to immediately unplug from your smartphone; one-click access via the “Take a Break” widget.
• Plan your “Take a Break” in advance (Scheduled Breaks) with repeating schedules.
• Define your own QualityTime Profiles to customize your “Take a Break” (restrict access to your phone).
• Create different QualityTime Profiles and customize how you want to unplug your smartphone during “Take a Break” or “Scheduled Breaks”; options to block notifications, reject incoming calls with auto-reply text messages, define exceptions to allow incoming calls from ‘whitelist’ contacts, permit access to certain apps during those restricted periods.
• “Missed notification” center - captures all your missed notifications during “Take a Break” or “Scheduled Breaks” so you won’t miss anything important.
• IFTTT (ifttt.com/qualitytime) support to provide valuable if-this-then-that recipes that lets you set personalized alerts with your favorite online services or Internet of Things (IoT) when you exceed your device usage limit.
Please report any feedback, feature requests or suggestions to email@example.com. We will continue to provide updates and enhancements based on your feedback to make this app even more awesome.
QualityTime is a registered trademark of ZeroDesktop Inc.
Use the Time Timer for Android App to create and save timers for the activities you do every day, like morning routines, meetings, projects and children's activities or quickly customize a new Timer whenever you need it.
Recommended by experts in education, professional organizing, healthcare, ADHD/ Autism and parenting, this App is packed with features:
--Name and customize your Timers.
--Save Timers to use again.
--Use Quick Start to create a Timer in seconds.
--Automatically repeat timers up to 16 times.
--Choose alarm or vibrate to signal time is up.
--View each Timer full-screen – or see up to four at once.
--Ability to display time digitally.
--Awake Mode prevents device falling asleep while Timers are running!
There are Three Timer Modes:
--Original (60-minute) Timer: The red disk represents 60 minutes.
--Custom Timer: The disk represents any amount of time – seconds, minutes or hours. (Perfect for interval sessions!)
--Clock: The disk appears on a clock face.
Use the Time Timer App in: + BUSINESS: time your meetings, projects and presentations. Use Clock Mode to see your whole workday! + EDUCATION: teach a child what "five minutes" looks like with this visual timer. Help older students manage homework & tests without the stress of a numerical countdown. + FAMILY: keep the family moving by timing housework, yard work, home work, time-outs and computer/tv time. + HEALTHCARE: time your medications and workouts! Comfort a child during a medical procedure by showing how much time is left. + SPECIAL NEEDS: discover the profound impact that the Time Timer can have on ADHD, Autism, Dyslexia and diverse special needs. + LIFE: beat the clock! Motivate yourself to keep going until the red disk is gone and time is up!
Time Timer would like to thank everyone who has shared their reviews of our app – both the positive and the negative. We took that feedback and delivered a dramatically improved Time Timer for Android App that fixes the problems that you have experienced in the past. We want to have great reviews of our app on Google Play…this is our first step to earn those types of reviews. Please try this significantly improved version – and then we want to hear from you again about how we did. Thank you.
Find more Time Timer products at http://timetimer.com
Beautiful Timer is an elegant timer in Holo style, simple but especially powerful. Given its versatility, it can easily be used as a kitchen timer, parking timer or for any other action that requires a countdown like laundry, a nap, or simply cooking an egg.
With this timer, you’ll be able to:
✔ Set unlimited Timers (PRO)
✔ Add or delete unlimited presets (PRO)
✔ Start a timer from the current widget on your desktop or lockscreen (PRO)
✔ Add a personalized ringtone for each timer (PRO)
✔ Quick timer
✔ Quickly add 30 sec./1 min. /5min. /10min. timers (PRO)
The application also offers these fantastic features:
✔ Resistant to restarts of your cellphone
✔ Share the current timer via NFC
✔ *Non intrusive* notifications for each timer
✔ Notifications with Restart and Interrupt buttons (available only for the latest versions of Android)
✔ Notifications with running indicator
✔ Dirty hands? Move your hand over the telephone a couple of times to make the timer snooze. (PRO)
Save your favorite times through the dedicated icon, and make them restart with a click using the widget or the blue ribbon.
- Report your voice call time
- Know where your web site time is spent
- Set yourself alerts and goals to manage your digital life
- Flag milestones and highlight achievements
- Historical productivity reports to see your progress
- Privacy options to chose what you care about
Wonder where your day went? RescueTime is an automatic time and attention tracker that helps individuals and teams propagate good processes and eliminate bad habits. Fight information overload and multitask thrash!
Some fans have this to say:
- Tim Ferris - author of The 4-Hour Work Week: "Simple and powerful. Use this product."
- Chris Sacca - tweets: "try @rescuetime to help achieve efficiency and life balance when using technology"
Our Android app tracks how you spend your mobile time, works great on its own but even better when combined with our computer app.
RescueTime for Android works by noting how long you spend in your mobile apps and phone calls, reporting back to you your efficiency score, top distractions and categories right on your mobile device. There is a handy stopwatch tool for manually tracking things like meetings and exercise, and you can set the productivity as you finish it, without visiting the website.
Full reports and charts, along with goals and alerts features, are available via the web app, and integrate tightly with your computer time, if you add that.
Existing RescueTime users can easily add our Android app to their accounts for free.
New users, you'll get a lifetime free individual web account when activating your app. All new users also get 14 days of Pro web reporting mode, which then reverts to free mode (still very popular!) until upgraded from our site. Be sure to try the desktop / laptop app too. One account is all you need for as many devices as you have.
Key features of Pro are:
- Details reporting, like (Android) contact's names for phone calls and (PC) document names
- Website time reporting on computer and mobile
- (PC only) FocusTime opt-in distraction blocking
- Set alerting rules to get nudged when you spend too much time on distractions or cheer you on when you hit your goals
- Unlimited data history (Free shows recent 2 months only)
Pro Solo RescueTime costs US $9.00 a month, full year at a discounted $72.00, if you want to keep premium services. Free version is free!
-- Support --
RescueTime offers full support of the paid and free subscription. Just log in to our website at www.rescuetime.com and click "help" in the top right corner, then "start a discussion" to create the ticket. You get direct engineer access! Please, before you rate us, give us a chance to help you!
-- Developer Notes: Help us Improve --
LG G3 users: LG has shipped a broken Lollipop OTA update that is missing the "app usage" API. Until they address the problem, our app cannot work for you (unless you stay on Android 4.x).
Android 5 (Lollipop) users: website time tracking is working now.
Good news! Website visits are now reported in browsers on Android devices. Currently supported browsers are Chrome, Chrome (beta), Android Browser, Dolphin. Firefox and DolphinMini are not due to limits in their design.
We require an email because that is our "user name", and it is how we identify your login across multiple devices. Your email is NEVER shared with anyone.
Our app should not be transmitting much data-- on a few hundred KB per day. If you are seeing more than this there could be a problem with your install. Let us know by email, we can track it down! (We are not aware of any issue for this in version 2.0.0.)
If you have ANY issues or questions, please contact us via the help system, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and give us a chance to help you. We happily extend Pro trials if you're setup has any issues.
The permissions we request of your phone are designed to make this tracking possible. More information is available on our website.
- Independent study and break timer
- Simple easy to use controls (Start/Pause/Resume/Reset)
- Presets to save multiple timers
- Customisable notification sounds
- Option to wake screen for a few seconds when timer finishes
- FREE ad supported version
If you would like to remove the ads 'Study Timer Pro' is available!
For any open issues or requests, please check there.
How long has the food been in the fridge? How long ago did I feed the baby? How long till my vacation? Time Management is a major issue. Time Since helps you manage it. With the option of unlimited(premium) Timers and with options to count Since and countdown Until, Time management just got easier with "Time Since". With multiple options ranging from long hold clicks to adding a new timer by a simple push of a button. Set each individual timer with its own View. Never again will you think "did I feed her at 3 or 4?"
- Allows you to add multiple Timers to keep track of all of your events.
- Add Items not only by specific categories but give them individual icons for a sleeker look
- The option to add multiple categories to help keep track of individual Timers.
- Sort Timers not just by the time entered but also by ending the soonest, latest and alphabetical
- Set timer Views individually (HH:MM), (HH), etc.
- Notification service that allows you to keep on top of your Timers
- Features ranging from Long Holds to Edit, Reset, etc to for single item all the way to Editing categories at a time.
- A sleek design that does not strain your eyes and allows for multiple different types of customization.
- See your Timer in multiple different views ranging from minutes, hours, days, months, years, years/months, days/hours/minutes, months/days.
- Watch as your timers countdown until your favorite holiday. Countdown how long is left until the next birthday.
- Along with countdown feature, Time Since allows Counting since your last birthday.
- Never forget your families birthday years, add them to time since and never forget.
- Enjoy the simplicity of the app with the clarity of your timers!
- Never worry about your timers anymore. Sync and Save your data to your SD card!
- A complete redesign of Time Since!
Never has it been so easy to track your important events until now. Countdown or Countup, Time Since handles them all with ease!
So now you can use this to track all of your time(minutes, hours) to your dates(days,months,years) even view by (years/months). An application like this is a must have in you Android device. Whether you are looking for Days Since or Time Since, this is exactly what you need.
BUY PREMIUM NOW BEFORE PRICE INCREASES
If you would like us to update something? Feel free to shoot us an email with suggestions and comments.
The app was designed in particular for these use cases:
- As speakers' timer in presentations, lectures or debate club: The screen won't turn off while you speak.
- In the kitchen: Very quick and easy to set and start, or pull previous session from history using the Rollback button.
- During exercise: Can run in the background, so you to can enjoy other apps in parallel.
- To limit children's "real world" play time, to allow taking fair turns and to educate about the meaning of time.
- Taking naps: You can set to wake up at specific time of day, or after a specified time length. There's also a snooze button.
- For taking medication: Just enable the "Replay" button on the alert, and let it alert every 8 hours for example.
- For quick reminders: Set, for example, 1 hour with a 5 minutes early warning.
Limitations: this app does not include stopwatch and cannot measure more than 99 hours. It can run only one session at a time.
✔ Very large digits, readable from a distance
✔ App Widget
✔ Early Warning notification
✔ History rollback button
✔ Snooze & Repeat Buttons on the Alert
✔ Proximity sensor - prevents wake up in the pocket
✔ Interactive Help
✔ Safe app, and no advertising of any kind
Full features list can be found here: http://goo.gl/mnjyG
- Make sue to add my app to the white list of any app that optimize battery life or deep sleep.
Help page, with permissions explained: http://goo.gl/ctpr4w
Users forum: http://goo.gl/eqlJKW
Frequently asked questions: http://goo.gl/hvyAJz
I am very responsive and happy to help - email me!
- large buttons - easier to see and touch
- spinner-free time entry
- persistent notifications
- wakes up the device if in sleep mode
- custom reminder labels
- new: stopwatch mode (Count Up)
- snooze button (full version only)
- selectable alarm sounds (full version only)
Based on The Pomodoro Technique©, it alternates working sessions with small breaks. This will let you concentrate more easily and get things done. No more distractions, focus on what’s important.
ClearFocus sports an elegant interface designed not to get in your way. It’s as easy to use as possible: tap once and start working.
To keep you focused and let you get the best out of yourself, ClearFocus comes with customizable settings that you can set to fit your style.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
Pomodroido was the first Pomodoro Timer on the Android platform, hundreds of thousands of people have used this app to make the most of their time. Read the reviews to see how our users have stayed productive with the Pomodoro Technique® and Pomodroido app.
The Pomodoro Technique® is a popular time management method developed in the late 80's. You break down your work into 25 minutes intervals separated by short breaks.
This timeboxing technique can help you concentrate, avoid procrastination, and get work done.
If you like it and use it often, please consider buying the Donate/Pro version, which offers some additional features such as Tasker integration.
It does not have a todo or tasking system (yet), but I have added a few game mechanics, starting with a leveling system. Attain higher ranks by getting your work done. And brag about it!
What's coming in the next versions? (our priority depends on your interests; so please e-mail me with feedback!)
• A todo/task system
I highly appreciate emails with comments or suggestions. I'd like to know what would make this more valuable to you!
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
●Easy to use.
●User friendly and simple and intuitive interface.
●Customize the app as you wish.(You can Customize the UI to match the feeling of you.)
●Timers of all kinds. Multiple Stopwatch & Timer. Perfect Control of them can.
●Perfect for every timing situation.(sport, game, cooking, work, wake up alarm, etc...so on.)
★Count up timer.
★Count down timer.
★Interval timer. ( Repeat timer. )
★Lap time. Split time.
★Custom function. (The Customize the design of the application.)
★Select alarm sound.
★Settings for sleep. (Keep awake.)
★changing switch order.
Custom function (The Customize the design.)
★Set title name.(naming)
★And more available.
・1/100 (or 1/10) millisecond.
・Almighty and all-round and ultimate.
・Corresponds to Kindle and Tablet and Android phone.
・Quick and Easy setting.
・Timer is wake up from sleep state.
・Ideal Stopwatch to smartphones because one-size-fits-all.
・The best app for Training and Sports.(Jogging stopwatch, Marathon stopwatch, Training timer,Swimming stopwatch ,Track, Time attack, General athletics timer, Circuit training timer,Cycling stopwatch,etc..
・The best app for cooking.(Multiple kitchen timer.)
・Ideal for Productivity.(Meeting timer,Lecture timer,Presentation timer,Schedule management timer,Manage time of the task)
・The best app to coach sports teams.(football, soccer, basketball, baseball ,lacrosse,hockey,etc..)
Features that are added in the future.
・Play mp3 music.
・Set background picture.
・Add android holo theme. More theme.
2013-12-27 New release in Google Play.
2014-01-04 New release in Amazon App Store. (For Kindle.)
Rank in the "New popular apps".
Overwhelmed by complex time management solutions, GTD (getting things done) techniques or undone TODO lists?
Achieve - Productivity Timer lets you increase your productivity in a simple and elegant way.
Use simple work cycles with short and long breaks to maximize your focus and done tasks faster.
- beautiful clean timer
- easy task's creation
- simple edition of tasks
- notifications to inform end of the current task or break.
- configurable work cycle and break duration
- alarm sound and vibration after work cycle ends
- personalized settings
- Beautiful minimal design
- Holo theme
Achieve - Productivity Timer is the perfect solution for every timing situations like work, sports, games or even cooking.
For everyone who needs to be more Zen and gain clear focus, This is probably one of the most simple time managers. Perfect for freelancers, students, graphic designers, managers, musicians, scientists and other people who want to become more productive.
For everyone who thinks big - to become smarter and faster.
Become more efficient with Achieve - Productivity Timer now!
This is application is not standard countdown timer like ones created by Go Launcher Dev Team or Opoloo. It is also not a TODO list like solution done by Any.do team with all it's features.
Achieve - Productivity Timer is created to use it while working to accomplish tasks more efficiently.
Application can be used to work with several productivity techniques like Pomodoro™ Timer.
Pomodoro is a simple method of breaking down work periods into 25 minute slices separated by short breaks.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This application is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
Permissions used in application:
VIBRATE - vibration after a work cycle of a break
INTERNET - ad network requirement
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - ad network requirement
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - ad network requirement
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for future features (for example: data export)
Count down timer
Timers stay in effect even after a phone reboot
Up to 99 days 23 hours 59 mins 59 secs
Personalize timer with individual ringtones or mp3s/icon/label/label color
Count down then count up
Digital and regular fonts
Specify a target time to count down
Simultaneously running multiple timer
Share log via sms/email/twitter/facebook etc.
PLUS VERSION EXCLUSIVE
* No Ads
* Trigger another timer
* Unlimit number of timers
* Input label via voice
* Save stopwatch as a timer
* Support read label when alarm.
* Export log to .csv file.
-Includes 72 levels! (Unlock them all by beating a world at a time)
★ A great positive review from Android-Apps: http://android-apps.com/articles/ping-8-bit-puzzle-game/ ★
★ A 7/10 score from Ownage 64: http://ownage64.blogspot.com/2013/09/review-ping.html ★
★ Featured in App Weekender: http://www.androidtapp.com/app-weekender-40-brand-new-apps-you-should-try-this-weekend-week-36/ ★
Inspired by the arcade Atari classic, Pong, comes a new puzzle game called Ping! Aim your way through 72 fantastic levels while jamming out to an all original soundtrack created by Link the Fire. You will come across breaking blocks, moving blocks, and even some pain-in-the-butt invisible blocks! So prepare to be frustrated like the good ol' days where you would get stuck on a level and toss your game console out the window. Take a bath with all of this 8-bit goodness and float away on your pixelated dreams.
To win the levels, all you have to do is simply bounce the ball equal to or less the goal! Or you could just simply shoot the ball on a level and listen/watch your bounce count go up into the thousands quickly while listening to those pings and pongs emanating from your phone. After you clear all 8 levels in a world, the next world will magically appear as a button to your right.
If you would like to support Ping or just would rather not have ads on your game, there is an ad free version of Ping on Google Play! Just check under my developer name and you'll find "Ping - Ad Free Version". That way you can skip the ads and support the developer!
Each update that I do, I try to add 8 new levels to keep you entertained and make the updates to Ping much more fun too. Occasionally, new blocks are added to Ping too.
This game was even designed to look great on both smartphones AND tablets. No need for an HD version! Although, 8-bit Pong in HD wouldn't have made any difference whatsoever.
To keep up to date on Ping and other games in development, here are some links!
Youtube Developer: https://www.youtube.com/user/Kurisuellegarden91
If you're really enjoying Ping and want to tweet about it on twitter, the hashtag for it on there is just #Ping.
The demo allows you to try out two worlds.
The full game listing is below:
Everyone on the block is playing this game!
PING 1.5+ is a new arcade style puzzle game with the objective of shooting the cube through over 100 stages to reach the orange. Get frustrated in trying to beat all of the stages; this game isn't for the weakhearted. PING 1.5+ mimics the retro days of gaming by having a notoriously hard difficulty curve.
PING is on a mission to save the world against the Spheres. Will he succeed? Only you can decide the world's fate with your "ultimate master super gaming" skills.
Over 100 levels
Original soundtrack by Elkskin
Off TV Play
Retro 3D visuals
"With 12 worlds filled with puzzles and bosses, there’s never a dull moment-" 8/10 Nintendo World Report
"Ping 1.5 + is incredibly addictive, has good replay value for completionists, and is hugely satisfying!" 8.5/10 Pure Nintendo
"If failure was a form of currency then our apartment would be filled with failure currency." 7/10 The Ranting Robots
"Each level always has something fresh and new to offer that you’ll want to keep playing just to see what kind of curve ball the game will throw at you next." - 8/10 Nintendo Enthusiast
"PING 1.5+ looks like a Lite Brite™ possessed by an Atari 2600™. And it’s as awesome as it sounds." CGR Undertow
"I really, really like PING 1.5+. This is the kind of an app like game that works masterfully on the Wii U." - 84/100 Family Friendly Gaming
"Here is my support and total recommendation for Ping 1.5+!" Fuzzy Wuzzy Games (Armillo)
"There, I did your review. Now let me have my daughter." 7.5/10 ZyroXZ2
Connect with us: