This version includes calculations on the following tire sizes:
No Problem!!! This BMX Guide helps along when you lost overview or look out for new tricks.
★ Over 100 tricks
★ Listed by categories and levels
★ select the spin at tricks
→over 750 combinations
★ Instruction in detail
★ Watch trick-tips or Slow-Motions
★ ...or search the trick on YouTube or Google
★ Random trick
★ Mark tricks you can land and view them
Every dedicated cyclist wants to be more powerful. Using a customizable bike gears calculator app makes it easy. Customize the bike gears calculator app to match your bike specs. Bike gears calculator allows you to choose cadence, tire size, crank length and more and determine gear ratio, gain ratio, speed, pedal rotations and much more.
Bicycle Gears app helps you to determine whether you have the right bike but the wrong gears. This handy application gives cyclists facts on-the-spot to improve their overall experience.
Bicycle gear calculator app is comprehensive get answers right away and share them with other cyclists. Create tables and view essential information at a glance: gear inches, gain ratio, development, speed and more. Ease of use makes this app the ultimate way to find solutions. When you get answers, share them with fellow cyclists.
Choose time then let the Bike Gears app calculate the distance you will cover using a particular gear ratio and number of pedal rotations. Alternatively, you can also calculate time and distance based on the number of pedal rotations per a certain gear ratio. Plan your trips, know your gears and achieve your goals using this handy bicycle gear calculator app. You can even select the distance and the time and number of pedal rotations required. The application can help you to compare the gears and find the alternative gears. Bike gears app helps cyclists do it all.
Bicycle gear calculator app is an easy way to get the facts. Cycling is better when you know how and when to get in the right gear. Getting in the optimum gear on time will improve your performance. Take advantage of the incredible abilities of this innovative app to meet and exceed your cycling goals. Have a safe ride!
The world’s largest BMX, Skateboarding, Mountain bike, Wakeboarding, Scooter, Snowboard, Longboard, Inline skates, Surf and Ski tricks database containing detailed videos with step-by-step instructions from the pros and action photos from riders who live by the mantra "extreme", practicing in skateparks and other cool spots around the world.
• Learn 900+ tricks and hot moves from the pros in various active sports: from snowboarding to mountain biking or wake, perfecting your skills with your skate, scooter or board. Surfer section will be launched later this year.
• Track your personal progress.
• Know what's your next move: which new trick to try next.
• Watch exclusive how-to videos from the pros.
• Share your tricks with the global RIDERS community.
• Follow your friends and other riders.
• Help your sponsor find you!
Praise from the press:
"Regardless of your age and abilities, Riders is an ace distraction for anyone with an interest in messing about on wheels and boards." – Tony Horgan, Stuff magazine
See what RIDERS users have to say about the app:
"I've learned so much from this app! So many great tricks I never even knew existed, excellent how-to videos. I love being able add tricks I want to learn, & log my progress. Excellent app support too!" – by Squashhead
"Exactly what the Extreme Sport community needs" – by Nocdib
"It's so good and I've learned so many new tricks and it shows you pretty much step by step on how to do that trick. Awesome!" – by Aggressive inline skater
"This app is dope, a must-have for all riders. Learn, share and all in a beautiful design. The best app comparing to any other extreme sports app including Nike SB. Download now!!" — by Mangokid
So are you into longboards, skateboards, scooters, snowboards, wakeboards and all that extreme stuff? We are a good match then. Welcome to the RIDERS family.
Instead of posting bug reports or feature requests as an Google Play review, just get in touch with our awesome development team – firstname.lastname@example.org. We simply love getting emails from you.
This handy and easy to use app enables you to calculate the gear ratio, in standard gear inches, for any given chainring, rear sprocket, and rear wheel and tyre size combinations. It also lets you see which other chainring and sprocket size combinations come closest for all the different chainring sizes listed (20T to 49T), making comparisons of different set ups a piece of cake and giving you valuable insight into the impact of different configurations.
The bike & spoke calculator is an easy-to-use tool for the calculation of length of spokes.
Each value which is needed for the calculation,will viewed at self explaining images.
A Pro-Version of spoke calculation with a huge database of rims and hubs of current manufacturers you will find at the link below:
We are trying to develop a crash-free and properly application for you, but can not guarantee the accuracy of all calculations.
If you recognize an error or having problem with the app, please let us know. We will solve this and help as soon as possible.
BMX COACH gives you the tools to be the best BMXer you can be with weekly structured gym, sprint & track training programs – it will revolutionise your training regimen!
BMX COACH gives you over 300 combinations of gym, sprint & track training sessions, you’ll always have your coach & motivation in the palm of your hand to sustain and enforce your BMX goals!
•Specific BMX strength
•First straight pull
50+ unique exercises
Illustrated exercise demonstrations
Specific BMX exercises to develop strength power and speed.
Tailored sessions to ensure you reach your potential each and every time.
Adjustable training days, change you gym days with your sprints days to suit your life style
New programs, race day nutrition advice and race day preparation coming soon!!
The Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO app is the ideal MTB app and turns your smartphone into a multifunctional off-road cycling computer with 50+ exciting features plus compatible hardware. Whether you’re on your favorite trails, downhill rides or exploring new routes while enjoying the scenery, Runtastic Mountain Bike is your perfect companion for off-road MTB tours.
This mountain bike app has been tailored to the needs of a mountain biker and offers everything a hobby biker, BMX rider or professional mountain biker could wish for. Thanks to the offline maps feature, you can even use maps without internet connection and enjoy the most remote, untouched scenic trails.
MOUNTAIN BIKE APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Track MTB tours via GPS: Duration, distance, elevation gain, pace, calories burned, etc.
* Voice Coach: Keeps you posted on speed, distance, elevation gain, etc.
* Browse & search thousands of mountain bike routes (available in the app & on Runtastic.com)
* LIVE Tracking: Go LIVE, show your friends where & how fast you’re riding and get cheered on
* Maps (Google Maps): Get details on your current location
* Offline maps: Download & save maps to your smartphone to use them without internet connection
* Colored Traces (speed, elevation, climb rate, heart rate, etc.)
* Detailed analysis of your MTB tour incl. start and end point
* Display your current rate of climb during a tour (elevation gain/minute)
* Show current grade in %
* Measure your cadence & speed when on the trails with the Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Configure your display: You choose which values are shown during your MTB rides
* Music: Create a playlist for your tours & activate your Powersong to boost motivation!
* Auto Pause (with Speed & Cadence Sensor)
* Split Tables: Analysis of each split of your mountain bike trek
* Detailed post-tour analysis incl. time rode uphill, downhill, flat
* Provides info on wind & weather conditions
* Comprehensive training log: Statistics, graphs & progress
* Share your mountain bike activities on Google+, Facebook, Twitter and via email
COMPATIBLE BIKING HARDWARE:
* Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones
* Runtastic Sports Armband
You can upload all your MTB workouts to Runtastic.com, if desired, where they’re automatically added to your training log. Runtastic.com offers detailed information on your MTB acvitities, plus you can compare your BMX, downhill or mountain bike performance to your friends’. These and further benefits help you keep motivated, improve your MTB training & reach your personal fitness goals.
Get the Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO app now!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
It doesn't matter what workout you do - whether you run, use it for cycling, sprint, tabata, weightlifting, hiit, cardio, boxing or martial arts. It is suitable also for lot of "home trainings" like the ones found on bodyrock.tv! It can also fully substitute your Gymboss interval timer or other timers you'd otherwise need to carry in gym! The best thing is that this app is always with you, because it's on your phone.
You can always set your own training schedule with number of rounds, workout time and rest time. Before exercise you can set up preparation time and after you finish use relax time for cooldown. Import, Export, Download and Upload your training plans!
http://itimer.info - This site is a great addition to Android app itself. You can find here all the information about Interval Timer, some tips & tricks, all the user uploaded training plans and many more. Check it out after you're done with your workout.
Interval Training Timer:
- Logs of your training
- Gives you awards as you workout
- Allows you to set own sounds, vibrations and colors
- Is ready for import and export of your exercises, stats and awards to SD card
- Allows you to download and upload the training to the Internet
- And share them with the world!
- Combine various training into one long session in Extended Training
Tip: If you hear the counter through the external speakers even when the headphones are plugged in - you can always go to the preferences and un-check the "Use alarm volume". !!
Tip: If your background music is disrupted with every sound timer makes, you just have to disable "use alarm volume" in options
If you are willing to help me translate this app into your language, send me an email ;)
Free AD supported version!