No Problem!!! This BMX Guide helps along when you lost overview or look out for new tricks.
★ Over 100 tricks
★ Listed by categories and levels
★ select the spin at tricks
→over 750 combinations
★ Instruction in detail
★ Watch trick-tips or Slow-Motions
★ ...or search the trick on YouTube or Google
★ Random trick
★ Mark tricks you can land and view them
Calculates the length of drive and non-drive spokes depending on what hub and rim is chosen.
Bicycle Union Fiend Front
Bicycle Union Front Hub
Bicycle Union Process Cassette
Coalition Front Hub
Demolition Anorexia Cassette Hub Demolition Front Hub
+ Many more
Alex Supra B
Alex Supra E Pro
Alex Supra G
Alienation Black Sheep
+ Many More
If you like it, review it!
Suggestions for future updates welcome!
This version includes calculations on the following tire sizes:
This handy and easy to use app enables you to calculate the gear ratio, in standard gear inches, for any given chainring, rear sprocket, and rear wheel and tyre size combinations. It also lets you see which other chainring and sprocket size combinations come closest for all the different chainring sizes listed (20T to 49T), making comparisons of different set ups a piece of cake and giving you valuable insight into the impact of different configurations.
The world’s largest BMX, Skateboarding, Mountain bike, Wakeboarding, Scooter, Snowboard, Longboard, Inline skates, Surf and Ski tricks database containing detailed videos with step-by-step instructions from the pros and action photos from riders who live by the mantra «extreme», practicing in skateparks and other cool spots around the world.
• Learn 900+ tricks and hot moves from the pros in various active sports: from snowboarding to mountain biking or wake, perfecting your skills with your skate, scooter or board. Surfer section will be launched later this year.
• Track your personal progress.
• Know what's your next move: which new trick to try next.
• Watch exclusive how-to videos from the pros.
• Share your tricks with the global RIDERS community.
• Follow your friends and other riders.
• Help your sponsor find you!
Praise from the press:
"Regardless of your age and abilities, Riders is an ace distraction for anyone with an interest in messing about on wheels and boards." – Tony Horgan, Stuff magazine
See what RIDERS users have to say about the app:
"I've learned so much from this app! So many great tricks I never even knew existed, excellent how-to videos. I love being able add tricks I want to learn, & log my progress. Excellent app support too!" – by Squashhead
"Exactly what the Extreme Sport community needs" – by Nocdib
"It's so good and I've learned so many new tricks and it shows you pretty much step by step on how to do that trick. Awesome!" – by Aggressive inline skater
"This app is dope, a must-have for all riders. Learn, share and all in a beautiful design. The best app comparing to any other extreme sports app including Nike SB. Download now!!" — by Mangokid
So are you into longboards, skateboards, scooters, snowboards, wakeboards and all that extreme stuff? We are a good match then. Welcome to the RIDERS family.
Instead of posting bug reports or feature requests as an Google Play review, just get in touch with our awesome development team – firstname.lastname@example.org. We simply love getting emails from you.
Every dedicated cyclist wants to be more powerful. Using a customizable bike gears calculator app makes it easy. Customize the bike gears calculator app to match your bike specs. Bike gears calculator allows you to choose cadence, tire size, crank length and more and determine gear ratio, gain ratio, speed, pedal rotations and much more.
Bicycle Gears app helps you to determine whether you have the right bike but the wrong gears. This handy application gives cyclists facts on-the-spot to improve their overall experience.
Bicycle gear calculator app is comprehensive get answers right away and share them with other cyclists. Create tables and view essential information at a glance: gear inches, gain ratio, development, speed and more. Ease of use makes this app the ultimate way to find solutions. When you get answers, share them with fellow cyclists.
Choose time then let the Bike Gears app calculate the distance you will cover using a particular gear ratio and number of pedal rotations. Alternatively, you can also calculate time and distance based on the number of pedal rotations per a certain gear ratio. Plan your trips, know your gears and achieve your goals using this handy bicycle gear calculator app. You can even select the distance and the time and number of pedal rotations required. The application can help you to compare the gears and find the alternative gears. Bike gears app helps cyclists do it all.
Bicycle gear calculator app is an easy way to get the facts. Cycling is better when you know how and when to get in the right gear. Getting in the optimum gear on time will improve your performance. Take advantage of the incredible abilities of this innovative app to meet and exceed your cycling goals. Have a safe ride!
The bike & spoke calculator is an easy-to-use tool for the calculation of length of spokes.
Each value which is needed for the calculation,will viewed at self explaining images.
A Pro-Version of spoke calculation with a huge database of rims and hubs of current manufacturers you will find at the link below:
We are trying to develop a crash-free and properly application for you, but can not guarantee the accuracy of all calculations.
If you recognize an error or having problem with the app, please let us know. We will solve this and help as soon as possible.
BMX COACH gives you the tools to be the best BMXer you can be with weekly structured gym, sprint & track training programs – it will revolutionise your training regimen!
BMX COACH gives you over 300 combinations of gym, sprint & track training sessions, you’ll always have your coach & motivation in the palm of your hand to sustain and enforce your BMX goals!
•Specific BMX strength
•First straight pull
50+ unique exercises
Illustrated exercise demonstrations
Specific BMX exercises to develop strength power and speed.
Tailored sessions to ensure you reach your potential each and every time.
Adjustable training days, change you gym days with your sprints days to suit your life style
New programs, race day nutrition advice and race day preparation coming soon!!
Runtastic Mountain Bike is the ultimate, mountain bike app, which transforms your smartphone into the best off track biking computer on the market – with over 50 mtb features, compatible velo hardware, and a complementary fitness site! Whether your route is a local dirt bike path, a wicked downhill course, or a gorgeous mountain trail, the Runtastic Mountain Bike app is your ideal biking companion.
Runtastic Mountain Bike is specifically designed with mountain bike enthusiasts in mind, incorporating the features a leisure rider, bmx rider, or professional mtb racer desires. For example, the offline-maps function allows you to use maps even without GSM coverage; therefore, you can roam even the most remote, freestyle trail with confidence. Ride where the trail leads you with solid GPS navigation, extra motivational factors, and trek and route statistics to boot.
ON THE TRAIL:
* Tracking of critical performance statistics from mtb session – duration, distance, altitude, calories, time
* Ride thousands of mountainbike routes, using Route Search (available in-app and on Runtastic.com)
* Configurable maps: Google Maps and Open Cycle Map
* Offline maps: For off track treks in areas without GSM coverage
* Colored traces (track biking pace, speed, grade, elevation, heart rate)
* Current rate of climb, ratio of gained or lost altitude (downhill) in meters per minute
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy) integration: Measure your cadence and exact speed, as you turn your smartphone into a professional cycling computer
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Dashboard configuration – displays preferred biking statistics
* Automatic pause detection during your trek or interval training using ANT+ sensors
* Weather statistics
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering - track your trail in real time to share with friends & get cheered on while on the road
* Voice feedback of performance statistics, motivational messages available in numerous languages
* Music – create a playlist for your trek and activate your personal power song for extra motivation
* Take pictures – they'll be saved with your mtb tour overview and velo statistics
* Various Runtastic heart rate monitors
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones + accessories
* Runtastic Sports Armband + accessories
AFTER YOUR RIDE:
* Detailed overview of your mtb session with navigation start and end points
* Key metric analysis – altitude, grade, cadence, heart rate, distance, pace
* Interval splits: Analysis and table view from each part of your mountainbike trek
* Detailed post-ride data on time rode uphill, downhill, and flat
* Full velo training history – statistics, graphics, training progress overview
* Share your biking activities and accomplishments on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and via e-mail
Users are encouraged to save all biking sessions on Runtastic.com. By joining the Runtastic online community, you'll get further biking statistics, analysis, mtb coaching, and encouraging comparisons to fellow freestyle, mountainbike, bmx, dirt bike, and downhill friends! All these benefits can help you stay motivated while striving to reach your off track, downhill training, or overall sport and fitness goals.
Download the Mountain Bike app now!
Want to join the Runtastic conversation? Find us here:
FINALLY. An Android phone and tablet app that allows you to build, design, and create your own skatepark.
Dream Park Builder is a skatepark creator & designer app that simply gives you the tools to drag and drop unlimited ramps into your own imaginary skate park. Choose from nearly 200 unique park pieces including step up box jumps, bowl corners, stair sets, rainbow rails, vert ramps, foam & resi, and much more. You can even add palm trees and girls to your park. Take a finished screenshot when you are done to save and share with family and friends.
-Nearly 200 unique park pieces to build with
-Layer ramps on top of each other, build ramps on top of ramps
-Screenshot Tool will hide all tools so you can manually take a screenshot and share with friends
-Compatible with Android Tablets as well for more build space
Whether you ride a skateboard, bmx bike, inline, or scooter, you know you can come up with some sick courses & layouts. Download this app on a tablet for maximum screen and build space. Contact us for adding more ramp options, and share your builds online to help support the next version of #DREAMPARKBUILDER.
Copyright 2014 Dustin Grice http://gricellc.com/dreamparkbuilder