MY NEW APP Unlock with WiFi unlocks your device when you're connected to your home WiFi! https://market.android.com/details?id=com.benhirashima.unlockwithwifi
Tired of how long it takes to open a simple bookmark in Android? Try Bookmarks Light, a lightweight app for quick access to your browser bookmarks. Add, edit, delete, search, sort, and choose which browser to open them in. Shows your system bookmarks, so they're always in sync with the built-in browser. Unify your bookmarks from different browsers - "share" a link from any browser or app, and automatically create a bookmark in Bookmarks Light.
Free, no ads.
With the help of this application you can:
• group bookmarks by category;
• set different icons for categories;
• make screenshots of sites for more informative presentation;
• use walkthrough search to find a necessary bookmark quickly;
• set a default browser for each bookmark.
It is no secret that present-day websites look differently and work in different mobile browsers. Therefore, we provided for an important function that will enable you to choose a certain browser for each bookmark.
Use widgets to open your favorite websites directly from your desktop.
Screenshots and website icons will help you find the necessary bookmark quickly.
"Market Bookmark" helps it!
Market Bookmark composes app name, and create link to Market.
If language of your phone is NOT English or Japanese, this app cannot get application name.
And, Market Bookmark will exit automatically when the App list is empty.
[What can do?]
1. Save below information.
- Application name
- Application package name
- URL to Market
- Labels(Multiple labels can save with comma or space-delimited)
2. View the list of saved Apps.
3. Remove the saved Apps from list.
4. Sort by App name or App package name.
5. Filtering by label.
6. Share to other app.
7. Import/Export Apps info.
[How to use?]
1. Search some App in Market from your phone.
2. Tap the "Share" button.
3. Select "Market Bookmark".
4. Then the detail of App will be displayed, you can save App information when you tap "Add" button.
5. All feature can use from pushing menu button.
This App implements that access to "market.android.com" to acquire the App name when receive the intent.
In the future, we have possibilities that we cannot acquire App name by changes to the specification of "market.android.com".
Therefore, App name will be empty when fail to acquire App name. This is due to network error, so back to Market App and retry!
- Access to the internet: To acquire the application name.
- Read/Write external storage: To import/export apps info.
This will download your bookmarks from http://www.google.com/bookmarks and add them to the browser on your device. You can also use this to edit and share your current bookmarks.
• Import your Bookmarks from the Google Cloud
• Backup and restore
• Select what you want to import
• Import Bookmarks with only specific labels
• View, open, delete and arrange the Bookmarks on your android device
• Share Bookmarks via Facebook, Twitter, Email and more
• Import from HTML file
• If appears not to import: backup bookmarks, delete all bookmarks, then re-import
• Google Cloud: http://www.google.com/bookmarks
• Backup location: [external storage] + BookmarkBackup/bookmarks.xml
• Import from HTML file will work with files generated from your desktop browser, this is new so please email with any problems
• Folder support coming soon.
It should also be noted that Google does not provide any official method for downloading your bookmarks, and as such I can't guarantee this app will work as expected for everyone.
To help translate please follow this link http://goo.gl/sK74K0
English, Japanese, Thai, Finnish, Dutch, Korean, French, Russian, Chinese (China), Spanish (Spain), Portuguese (Portugal)
This app allows you to import or export bookmarks (in HTML format) to/from the built in Android browser via a file which you sync with your computer.
Unlike other browser bookmark tools no external websites are used, everything is local.
1. Export bookmarks from FireFox (Bookmarks -> Organize Bookmarks -> Import and Backup -> Export HTML), Internet Explorer (File -> Import and Export -> Export to a file) or Chrome (Bookmarks -> Bookmark Manager -> Organize -> Export bookmarks to HTML file).
2. Copy the file to your Android device.
3. Run the app. Import the bookmarks from the file.
Exporting is the reverse of the above. When exporting, you may optionally choose a bookmark folder (i.e. 'Exported Bookmarks') so your import won't clutter your PC bookmarks.
In addition, bookmarks may be imported to a folder. Note: Only a few Android devices support a single bookmark folder. If not, all bookmarks will be imported at the top level. If a web site was already bookmarked, its skipped on import.
Tested with Firefox and IE8, IE9, Chrome, but the file format (HTML Bookmarks) should work with other browsers and versions too.
** Please no negative comments because it doesn't import the folder structure and imports everything at one level. The app will only import to a single level folder if the phone supports it. My Galaxy i9000 ROM does. You can see that when managing bookmarks in the stock browser you have the 'create folder' option.
Transmute can even automatically sync the bookmarks on your Android device with Google Bookmarks to ensure that your links are always available to you, up-to-date and safely backed up.
Use the app to create your folders, and move bookmarks into them. Then you can access your folders and bookmarks freely from within Android Browser without needing to run Bookmark Manager.
Very easy to use.
Supports move to SD.
Please email if you need help.
Free ad-supported version also available, tap "View more applications" below.
- Support screenshot icon and iPhone touch icon
- Smooth scrolling
- Animated sorting
- Unlimited multi-screen
- List view with sorting
- Setting of browsers to open
- Creating shortcuts on your home app
- Import bookmarks from built-in browser
- Export bookmarks to built-in browser
*To sort bookmarks, drag and drop a icon.
*To add bookmarks, select "Add a bookmark" from "share page" of your browser menus.
*To edit or delete bookmarks, longpress and drop a icon without moving it.
*The wallpaper that is set at the home app will also be used as Bookmark Home's. Live wallpaper is not be supported.
*When Bookmark Home is installed to the SD card and your device is restarted, then the app icon will not be displayed until reading the SD card is completed.
*Run smoothly based on local storage
*Search function for mass tags
*Use Menu->Share to add new bookmark into delicious from Android browser
Note: Yahoo OAuth is not supported in this application.
• This app is no longer maintained.
• No Android 4.4 support - Chrome is the new default browser on Android 4.4, use its integrated folders and sync instead of this app.
• Why is the app no longer supported: basically, the app does run properly with Chrome as default browser and restore of previous backups works fine, but every time you open a bookmark the browser changes that bookmark's name - this alters the app's folder structure randomly and makes this app pretty much useless
For those who want to grab the source code, or want to install the APK manually on Android 4.4 see here:
Import the bookmarks and then you can set different tags for every bookmark by long click the single bookmark-->edit the bookmark.
Feel free to email if any bug or suggestions.
Tag: bookmark, manage bookmark, browser, Dolphin, UC
This widget now contains all benefits of the pro version except configurable sort ordering and any future functionality improvements.
Visual Contacts now available! Fullscreen widget for contacts.
Don't like the graphics? Send me some new images! Mail me for pixel sizes.