Kathmandu University School of Education e-Learning mobile app is customized Moodle mobile app. It works with Moodle based online learning platform(site) of KUSOED connecting to http://kusoede.edu.np/. Please forward your problem to KUSOED e-Learning administrator if you encounter any problem in installing and using the app.
KUSOED e-Learning mobile app is useful to:
- Offline browsing of contents of your registered courses at KUSOED.
- Instant notification of course announcement, messages and other calendar events.
- Find and contact friends and teachers linked to your courses.
- Simply upload most common types of files such as images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device.
- Download and manage files in your mobile devices.
- View course grades.
- Work offline and synchronize when you are connected to the Internet.
- And more....! (All features of Moodle mobile app are as it is!)
KUSOED e-Learning mobile app requires the following permissions:
- Audio recording for recording voice and uploading to KUSOED e-Learning.
- For offline use of e-learning read and modify the contents of your SD card because contents are downloaded to the SD card.
- Network access: To be able to connect with your KUSOED e-learning site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
- Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
- Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
Note: Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org better customized experience of Moodle mobile for KUSOED e-Learning.