- loudspeaker, megaphone, microphone, hearing aid, stethoscope
This feature must be used with speaker, headset or earphone.
Available in both wired and wireless(Bluetooth, WIFI).
Attach external speaker, headset or earphone before you speak.
Try using a sound effect.
Enjoy the good sound of it.
DaMIC consists of two modes.
This mode is used as loudspeaker, megaphone or microphone.
1. structure: Connect speakers to the smartphone.
1) Touch the Start button in the first mode.
2) Speaking into the lower part microphone.
3) Using the volume keys to adjust the volume.
4) Using as loudspeaker, megaphone or microphone.
This mode is used as hearing aid or stethoscope.
1. structure: Connect headset or earphone to the smartphone.
1) Touch the Start button in the second mode.
2) Place the phone in a suitable place.
(In pockets, On near the sound that you want to hear)
3) Using the volume keys to adjust the volume.
4) Using as hearing aid or stethoscope.
1. There is no functional limitations, is completely free.
2. Fast response time.
3. Audio Effects
- Bass Boost, Equalizer, Reverb
4. High Quality (CD Quality)
5. Automatic gain control, automatic noise reduction function is enabled by default as.
6. Run in background even when the phone is locked.
7. An easy-to-use and user-friendly UI.
If you have an opinion on functions, bug report, trouble report and any other questions, please feel free to contact us by e-mail.
We will solve the problems and respond to your e-mail as soon as possible.
- fully customizable sound Profiles
- setup Volumes, Bluetooth, WiFi, AP (hotspot), Mobile data, Aeroplane mode, Call forwarding, Screen brightness and Ringtones
- mute or raise volume for selected contacts including vibration options
- Volume Lock and Silent mode detection
- automatic launch of selected applications with profile
- switch profiles by Timers, Locations, Calendar, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Speed volume mode and Headphones mode
- 30 Widgets designed for quick and convenient control from your home screen
- various applications and widget skins for perfect harmony with the color and settings of your Android
- low energy demand on battery
- localized in 13 languages: ENG, SPA, POR, FRE, GER, RUS, KOR, CHI, JPN, ITA, POL, CZE, SLO
PROFILES BY TIMERS
Are you tired of adjusting the volumes manually? With a SVC+, you can schedule the activation of profiles using timers.
Are you sick of muting the ringer at night, restoring it in the morning, or even turning the WiFi or Mobile data on and off? SVC+ can do it for you.
PROFILES BY LOCATIONS
Add your favorite places and let the application switch profiles according to your current location.
Do you use Bluetooth and Mobile data on your way to work, and then in the office, you need to enable WiFi instead? Add both the place where you park and the location of your office, and let SVC+ take care of the rest!
PROFILES BY CALENDAR EVENTS
Do you have a busy schedule? Let profiles be switched by the events in your calendar (Gmail, MS Exchange and more). All you need to do is to add profile tag to the title or description of the event.
PROFILES BY WI-FI NETWORKS
With this feature, you can switch profiles when connected to selected Wi-Fi networks. Assign profile "work" to your Wi-Fi network in the office and when the connection is made, your phone will automatically turn to silent mode, e-mail client starts and the ringtones or vibrations will be allowed for your VIP`s only.
PROFILES BY BLUETOOTH DEVICES
Do you like to ride a motorcycle, bike, or exercise and listen to your favorite music? After connecting the Bluetooth headset, you will never need to manually turn on the music player, or Speed volume mode.
SPEED VOLUME MODE
Do you listen to music in public transport? Does it bother you when music is too loud at the bus stop or while driving barely heard? Treat your hearing to better with a SVC+ and Speed volume mode, dynamically adjusting the volume according to the speed at which you are moving.
Do you want to hear music with headphones and be sure that if the headphones were accidentally ripped off, you won't be embarrassed by loud noises from your phone, e.g. in your doctor's waiting room? The headphones mode ensures that the sound is muted when headphones are unplugged. It restores the volume when the headphones are plugged in again.
SILENT MODE DETECTION
Do you wish to take a nap after lunch and don't want to be disturbed for at least half an hour? The SVC+ can detect silent or vibrate mode and offer you an option to automatically increase the volume after selected time.
Application SVC+ was thoroughly tested on all versions of Android up to the latest 4.4 KitKat. It is optimized for tablets too.
If you have a problem or question, you can always contact our technical support: email@example.com.
A lot of answers can be found in help and FAQ: http://smartvolumecontrol.com/en/help-center.
Video tutorials "step by step" are prepared to inspire you here: http://www.smartvolumecontrol.com/tutorials/.
-Uncheck "One Step" mode to have normal slider.
This is a volume control application for adjusting Ringer, Notification, Media, Voice, System, and Alarm, also to switch between Silent, Vibrate and Normal. In addition, you can also synchronize the volume level between ringer, notification, and system.
You can also configure the vibrate for Ringer and Notification.
This application can be called either by click on the application icon, or by the LONG PRESS of the SEARCH KEY.
quickly set to highest level. No need to dig throught all settings and stuff anymore.
This app adjusts level of alarm sounds, keypad dialing sound, multimedia volume and more.
Also with our tool you can easily restore previous volume settings.
How to use:
- open the app
- click on the speaker picture
- wait until volume levels are raised
- press "HOME" to leave the app in the background
To restore levels:
- open app again
- click on speaker again
- wait when volumes are restored
This app is not using any illegal advertisement like icons or push notifications.
Volumen Control Plus is an application mainly for volume control on Android devices, which makes great improvements for easier settings. It is a complement to the android operating system. With it, you can control 6 volume types easily in one same interface. It also has three automatic presents for users to select.
All Volumen Control Plus do is to help users control easily. It provides a great notifications feature, which lets you select which indicators you want to see in the notification bar. All these indicators with their consumption levels can be visualized with this smart new feature.
In addition, Volume Control plus will help you customize and monitor the status of audio, brightness, battery, SD card and internal memory of the device. You must like it once you have a try. Don’t forget to share the great with your friends!
About permissions :
* INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE :
You do not have to spend money for this application, thanks to the " Share ", "Like" and " +1 " us help our community continue to grow and 1500000 are more followers join us.
Allows application to modify the volume and screen brightness of the device.
Lets start the volume Control plus when starting Android.
Support is available in the following countries :
United States Of America .
Tags: Volume control, audio, amplifier, brightness, notifications, social networks, increased sounds, battery, SD card, internal memory.
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver". It's only app on Play Store that do this!
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony Ericsson X10mini, Sony Ericsson X10, Motorola DroidX, Motorola Droid, Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
-AdFree version available: Volume Control AdFREE
-Adjust Ringer, System, Notification, Alarm, Music and In-call
-Large and precise slider controls, easy to use
-Change Silent, Vibrate and Normal mode
-Nice icons and controls design
-Sync with hard volume buttons
There is an ad free version with simple Widget available "Volume Control Pro" market://search?q=pname:com.revsodev.volumecontrolpro
* fixed popup reappearance
* Updated the new icons.
Vibr on means "Vibrate", not "Vibrate when silen
* Quick boost with one tap on the button.
* Quick configuration of the volumes of Ring, Notification, Voice call, Media, Alarm and System.
* Switch to silent or vibration mode with just one touch.
* Remember the settings and adjust the volumes automatically when your phone is turned on.
* Remember the settings with or without headset and adjust the volumes when your headphone is plug in or pull out.
We need help with translations! If you find a bad translation or would like to see this app in your language, PLEASE help us out by translating at http://bit.ly/13PHU3T.
-German (thanks to Ingo)
-Russian (thanks to anonymous)
*If you find a translation error, please email us.
Note: By downloading and installing this app, FirestormApps reserves the right to collect anonymous usage statistics with Google Analytics.
Note: If using the PRO key, make sure that both apps are updated to the latest version to work correctly!
A Cyanogen Mod 7 or MIUI ROM is HIGHLY recommended. Running this app on a Stock ROM/Kernel may result in it not working, being far too quiet, or getting even quieter. PLEASE don't comment or rate badly if you are on a Stock ROM as this is most likely the problem.
The full version is available on the Market for 0.99p.
Full Version includes:
* +8 in all settings (this goes to +4)
* 9 EQ presets (this has 1)
* Advanced Settings - gives you complete EQ control: you can control each EQ band independently. (NOT INCLUDED IN THIS VERSION)
This Application is ONLY for phones running Gingerbread.
It will NOT work on any other version of Android but should work on ANY phone running Gingerbread (2.3).
ALL SETTINGS CAN BE ALTERED SEPARATELY!
* On/Off toggle
* Volume Boost
* EQ pre-sets
* Bass Enhancer
* Stereo Widener (only for Headset/Bluetooth Headset)
* Virtual Room Effect (VRE - Echo)
ALL FEATURES AVAILABLE FOR:
* Phone Speaker
* Bluetooth Headset
<* Please use the Headset Settings/Bluetooth Settings with caution. It could SERIOUSLY damage your hearing! (see terms and conditions within the app or the DISCLAIMER below) *>
There may be issues on certain custom ROMs.
This application works in a similar way to DSP Manager but with this tool you can push the volume up much higher. It has options to boost the main Speaker Volume and add a Bass Enhancer.
Please use this tool wisely. It can SERIOUSLY damage your speakers if not used carefully. I cannot stress this enough.
Please see the DISCLAIMER below or the terms and conditions within the app.
By downloading this application you agree to the fact that, as this app exploits the EQ API included in Gingerbread and it is not meant to be achieved under normal circumstances, I am NOT to be held responsible for anything negative that may occur by using this app, such as breakage to your phone or phone's speaker.
I will also take no responsibility for any damage that may occur to your hearing with the new features included in v1.5 onwards. This app will now allow you to boost the volume of the headset, bluetooth headset and modify the inbuilt EQ settings. As a result, you can now increase the volume of the headset/bluetooth headset way above the recommended maximum and so, may cause permanent damage to your speaker. There is also a small bug that may occasionally occur, where upon first changing settings the speaker may emit a high pitched whine. This can be fixed by turning the settings off or fixed permanently by rebooting your phone.
The paid version of this app is available for FREE on my website - www.androidaudiohacks.com
Download and use at your own risk.
Samsung and Motorola (maybe others) decided to split the Ringtone and Notification volumes on their current OS versions (4.0.x - 4.2.x). This makes it difficult to easily adjust them both without diving into the settings app, getting into the volume section and sliding them both where you want. This app will display a dialog that will allow you to easily set both of those volumes at the same time.
Note: It will only use the physical volume buttons to set both volume levels when the app is being displayed. This is not meant to be a global volume replacement, only a quick way to set both volumes at once.
If you want to control the Volume of your Smartphone instead of the SmartHeadset, you can just open this app and control the sound-volume of the phone with the volume-buttons of the smart headset pro.
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro