* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
It is designed to be small, light, fast and easy to use with no distractions.
It uses advanced algorithms to precisely determine the result to 12 digits of precision.
No special permissions are requested.
No spyware, no user data gathering.
Input three of 4 values and the program will calculate the unknown value.
Input Values are period, present value, future value, interest rate.
Compounding period is user selectable. Continuous compounding is also user selectable.
Output may be quickly and easily copied to the clipboard.
Useful for business, education, learning, personal growth.
We have other free and paid apps with no ads in the BoffinHollowLab TVM finance series, please give them a try too.
filed under: TVM, Money, finance, business, BoffinHollowLab, Compound Interest, Rate of Return, Education, Time Value of Money Calculator, Boffin Hollow Lab, Education, College, Savings, Growth, Money
Users love this app! Read what a couple of them have said:
"Amazing app! Wonderful for calculating investments and other financial decisions. Great response on suggestions. True In A Day Development."
"Hands down best financial calculator. No learning curve, works and looks just like the HP but better. Nexus One."
At times, users will post reviews saying the calculations are wrong, but please understand the calculations ARE CORRECT. The issue comes down to proper use of the calculator and almost always has to do with the Payments per Year setting. If you believe you are having any issues with your calculations, email us and we'll generally reply within the hour and can help resolve the issue. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
The 10bii Financial Calculator is a versatile and powerful financial calculator which features more than 105 different functions for financial analysis, business, statistics, and general mathematics. Modeled after the extremely popular 10bII Financial Calculator by Hewlett Packard, the 10bii Financial Calculator combines precise mathematics, intuitive display, and ease-of-use in one compact package. It allows you to easily calculate loan payments, interest rates, amortization, time value of money, investment value, and more using a combination of powerful and intuitive equation-writing functionality and helpful worksheets.
By expanding on HP's traditional presentation, the 10bii Financial Calculator allows quick and intuitive building and visualization of TVM (Time Value of Money) calculations and Uneven Cash Flow scenarios and lets you type in whole equations for easy review and one-touch evaluation.
With the 10bii Financial Calculator, you can:
Calculate Time Value of Money (Length of Term, Present Value, Nominal Interest, Loan Payments, Future Value) and see the cash flow diagram produced for you via the Graph TVM key. Values for N, PV, I, PMT, and FV are displayed right above their keys for easy reference.
Easily enter Uneven Cash Flows, including rapid calculation of Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return. A dedicated interface makes adding, editing, deleting, and reordering uneven cash flows a breeze.
Switch between Nominal and Effective interest rates with the simple touch of a button.
Enter and analyze statistical data points. Includes standard calculations such as standard deviation, mean, and linear regression forecasting.
Never has using a financial calculator been so easy or intuitive. The 10bii Financial Calculator is truly powerful enough for the professional but accessible enough for everyone. It is an ideal tool for teaching the power of compounding interest, analyzing potential deals or business ventures, or just doing math problems, and sharing the results of your work with others.
The 10bii app is the updated version of the 10b app. Also known as the 10b2.
This app contains 3 sections:
- Interest: Force of Interest, Discount Factor, Nominal rate, Annuity-Immediate, Annuity-Due, Annuities Payable m(th)ly, Accumulated Value of Payments, Deferred Annuities, Perpetuities, Continuous, Increasing Annuities, and more...
- Survival: Probability of Life, Actuarial Present Value of Life-Annuities, Continuous, Increasing/Decreasing Life-Annuities, Net Premium Reserves and more... based on Makeham Law or Life Table.
- Actuarial Notations: Help for used actuarial notations in app.
1. Amortization with save/e-mail and graphs
2. Loan Comparison
3. Straight & Convertible bond with graphs
4. Fully functional post-fix calculator
6. Estimated Annual Cost
8. Interest Rate
11. Time Value - PV, FV, Time and Interest
12. Yield Curve
-Table like application making it easy to edit or create a new transaction.
-Automatically update balance of another transactions when create or edit a transaction.
-Has summary transaction for each month.
-The application you downloaded will come with advertising.
Keywords: managing money, control money usage, expense manager, money manager, money tracker, money control, budget, money saving, family, saving, bill, interest rate,expense management, expense tracker, money manager, personal money manager, savings tracker, saving money, finance manager, personal finance, personal finance manager, personal finance management, personal money management, budget manager, budget tracker,budget planner, spending tracker, daily expense tracker, daily expense manager, income tracker, income calculator, mobile banking, savings account, checking account, receipt tracker, receipt scanner, receipt filer, receipt capture, expense log, household budget, family budget, financial planner, financial calculator, accounting, finance, accounting software, business accounting, cash register, cash organizer, banking app, mobile banking app, android banking, money, money saving app, money saver, easy money, wallet, pocket money, ledger, page once, mint, checkbook, book keeping, book keeper, mobile expense tracker, mobile money app,moneywise,money wise,iWallet,expensemanger,finance campaign,wedding manager,saving campaign, mobile money manager,fuel tracker,shopping, expense tool, money tool,financisto,บริหารเงิน,การเงิน,เครื่องจัดการเงิน,เก็บเงิน,เครื่องมือ,account,save money,คำนวนเงิน,คำนวนเงิน,รายรับ,รายจ่าย
Know more about your money with financial data and news from the world's top sources. Grow your finances with handy tools and calculators, anytime and anywhere.
Track major indexes from around the world, including NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, DAX, FTSE 100, NIKKEI 225 and more. Also track currency exchange rates and commodity prices.
Add your favorite stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs to your personal watchlist. Get stock quotes, charts, trends, recommendations and detailed company profiles. Sign in to save your preferences.
Read the latest news and advice on business, finance, markets, technology, companies, small business, personal finance, saving & investing, spending & borrowing, credit, real estate, insurance, taxes, retirement, career & education, top stocks, budgeting and more from all major media sources, including Wall Street Journal (WSJ), CNBC, Reuters, Fox Business, Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Forbes, Bloomberg, Investopedia, MarketWatch, and more.
Get more from your money with financial and budgeting tools such as a mortgage calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, wealth estimator, and retirement planner.
Automatically sync your watchlist across MSN Money on the web and your mobile apps for quick access to the stocks you care about.
Track major indexes from around the world:
- Asia-Pacific: NIKKEI 225, SENSEX, NIFTY, SHANGHAI COMPOSITE, S&P/ASX 200, HANG SENG, KOSPI, KLCI, NZSE 50, etc.
- Americas: NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, RUSSELL 2000, IPC, IPSA, IBOVESPA, etc.
- Europe: CAC 40, ATX, BEL 20, OMX COPENHAGEN 20, OMX HELINSKI 25, FTSE MIB, IBEX 35, etc.
Track commodity prices: Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Cotton, Sugar, Wheat, Corn, etc.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES
Track currency exchange rates: USD/ EURO, USD/ YEN, USD/ CAD, POUND/USD, USD/ YUAN, USD/ INR, USD/ FRANC (CHF), USD/ WON, USD /KRONA KR, etc.
Track Microsoft (MSFT), Google (GOOG/GOOGL), Nokia (NOK), Facebook (FB), Apple (AAPL), Twitter (TWTR), Alibaba (BABA), and more.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
Per request, now it is a free trial so that you can actually see it in action before buying.
Video tutorial: http://www.echoboom.com/financialcalculator/
* Time value of money.
* Growing annuities.
* Calculates N, Interest, Present Value, PMT and Future Value of Money.
* Bond valuation.
* Cash flow analysis in an intuitive interface.
* Analyzes investments: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Net Present Value (NPV)
* Amortization and Loans. Support for Canadian mortgages.
* RPN support.
* Near instantaneous calculations.
Please, read the FAQ on the help section if you believe numbers are wrong. It's usually people missing something on the settings when using the financial calculator.
Note about permissions: There seems to be some concern about the permissions. The reason they are there is to be able to email your results so it needs access to your phone, internet and email app. If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact us.
Future value (FV) is the value of an asset at a specific date. It measures how much the present value (PV) of an asset or cash will be worth at a specific time in the future with the projected interest rate. For example, if one was offered $100 today or $100 five years from now, the idea is that it is better to receive this amount today because the $100 today should worth more after five years. If you want to determine what amount you would like to receive in one year from now with the initial investment $1,000 today, you can use the Future Value calculator to determine the Future Value of the $1,000 today.
Present value is a future amount of money that has been discounted to reflect its current value, as if it existed today. Use the Present Value Calculator to determine the amount you need to invest today in order to get a specified balance in the future.
***** Recommended by the American Association of Individual Investors *****
***** HP 12C User Guide available from the link below *****
HD 12c financial calculator emulates HP 12c financial calculator for Android mobile phones.
* Time value of money (loans, savings, and leasing)
* Bond price and yield to maturity
* Cash flow analysis NPV, IRR
* Memory for up to 20 cash flows
* SL, DB, SOYD depreciation methods
* Percentage change, percentage of total
* Cumulative statistical analysis
* Std. deviation, mean, weighted mean
* Linear regression
* Forecasting, correlation coefficient
* Total, ∑x, ∑x2, ∑y, ∑y2, ∑xy
* +, -, x, %, ÷, 1/x, ±, LN, ex, n!
* Date arithmetic
* Keystroke programming
* Program memory capacity: 99 steps
In addition to providing all the functionality of Hp 12c financial calculator, HD 12c financial calculator has the following extra features:
* SWIPE-able keypad provides a big keypad on small screen Android mobile phones.
* X, Y, Z, T register values are all displayed on screen.
* Customisable screen orientation
* Save/load programs to/from your mobile phone’s SD card
* Settings to enable/disable key click and vibration
* Memories are not converted to store program steps
* Configurable 10 or 12 or 14 digit display
* Help available on each of the keys
* Supports nearly all the screen sizes.
Android Hp 12c Financial Calculator Finance Calculator Finance Application Finance App Financial Application Financial App RPN Calculator RPN Financial RPN Calc Financial
[Features and Guide]:
1) - You can create your categories of specific kind of expenses or incomes, as there are no predefined categories and you can see more information with long click on each category.
2) - You add a new entry with one click to the category you want. Your Entries can be added with date, time , amount and a comment.
3) - You can create bookmarks with your most common expenses and add your expense to the category you want, without adding the amount or the comment every time. (currently bookmarks support only expenses)
4) - There is a history screen with all your current entries or per category, sorted by day and month. You can see more information with long click on them.
- To get the history for one of your categories, you have to long click on one folder and select [history].
5) - Moreover, there is a statistics screen where you can see many information about your current balance and many more things( see 4th screenshot above).
6) - You can see (pie, bar and line charts) Charts (for different periods of time) to check your progress.
7) - Furthermore, it has a Widget for quick access to the application categories and bookmarks which also displays some basic statistics.
(Note) The widget will not work if you transfer the app in the sd card)
8) - Finally, you can choose your currency or language in the preferences screen, from the options below.
Є , $ , £ and many more.
100+ currencies from all over the world. If you find that your currency is missing, e-mail us and it will be included in the next update.
English, Greek, Italian, + more to come.
- Option to lock application for safety reasons.
- Improve widget and maybe more widget styles.
- Allow user to export/import current categories and expenses to file / from file.
- Calculation for automated expenses or incomes per month such us rent, salary etc.
[Note] The app was developed to work on all devices from 2.3 to 4.1, but it works only on portrait mode, which some tablet users may find disturbing.
- We kindly accept your comments(either Good or Bad) as they will help us develop a better application.
- If you have any problems with Money Tracker, or want to propose a new feature don't hesitate to email me via [firstname.lastname@example.org].
You can add more currencies to the list by clicking '+' icon upper-right. Base currency can be changed by long-click.
- 152 currency exchange rate, base currency selectable.
- Invert rate (1 Base to listed or 1 listed to Base)
- 1M/3M/6M/1Y/3Y graph
- Currency calculator
- Offline mode support.
- Froyo(2.2) SD installation support.
*** If you want feedback, drop me a mail.
First version uses G11 modeling. Future improvements will include wind deflection, atmospheric effects, as well as the ballistic capability for big game hunting at the distance required.
The default setting is based on M193 ball 5.56mm bullet @ 55 grains (accounted in the B.C.)
Legal Disclaimer: We do not guarantee the exact accuracy of this application. Illegal use of this application is prohibited. You are responsible for its use.
Performs bond valuation based on face value of bond, discount rate, market interest rate, number of periods, interest payment type (beginning or end of period). Displays carrying value for each of the period, as well as interest expense and interest amortization for the periods.
Great tool for everyday accountants as well as accounting/CPA students
Displays payments per month including the mortgage and the property tax plus insurance, as well as total principal and interest values with easy to use sliders for interest and payment terms.