* Carbohydrate and other nutrition details for over 100,000 foods, 500 specific food brands, and 300 popular fast food and casual dining restaurants
* Internet connection not needed * Set carb goals on a per meal basis
* Supports US and SI (metric) units
* Keep track of your current carb count per-meal or by the entire day
* Adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
* Create a "favorites" list for the foods you regularly eat
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
+ Integrated speech-to-text for quick searches
+ Maintains a daily journal tracking net carbohydrate intake
+ Save favorites for quick item entry
+ Access to a USDA database containing thousands of commonly consumed foods
+ Manually input custom foods
+ View consumption history for day to day comparison
+ Set a targeted daily net carbohydrate intake
The nutrition database is accessed from the "cloud" allowing us to guarantee 99.95% uptime and provide new foods without requiring an app update.
Added new features:
Users can submit foods to the global database.
Line chart plotting net carb consumption versus target in the history.
Favorites can be filtered for easier navigation.
Favorites are editable now.
Fixed daily journal bug for new installs.
Fixed issue where graph range did not go back in time correctly and would show "No Data to Chart."
Fixed favorites issue with new installs. Adding favorites was not working for anyone that installed the application for the first time after July 30th.
"Add to Favorites" does not hug the checkbox on WVGA screens anymore.
Favorites list is properly sorted now.
Users can now log entries in the past and future.
Keywords: low carb, net carb, carbohydrate, diet, counter, tracker, atkins
'Low Carb Diet Plan(30 Day)' is so powerful that, depending on how much you’re overweight, it allows you to lose up to 20 pounds of fat, flab and fluids in just 30 days, and amazing as it may seem, you can lose this awesome amount of weight, while you are still allowed three very filling meals a day!
Real meals, mouth watering delicious meals, meals that give you that wonderful satisfying feeling that you’ve really eaten when you get up from the table. But, best of all, it’s based on science, factual science, not false claims nor empty promises, and I’ll stake my reputation on it.
• NO calorie counting.
• NO side effects, natural, gentle, safe.
• NO caffeine, or harmful stimulants.
• NO nervousness or irritability.
• NO Unsafe Pills to take
Weight Is Managed, Not Cured!
Losing weight and counting carbs on the go just got easier!
Every dieter wants to kick-start a weight loss program, reach a goal, and never have to
diet again. Atkins has just made it easier with their new, FREE mobile app that is fully
integrated with all the online tools available on Atkins.com!
THESE FREE TOOLS ARE INCLUDED:
• SEARCH NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION on grocery items, restaurant meals,
and Atkins friendly recipes and products. Search by keyword for any of these
items or simply scan in the UPC code.
• A BARCODE SCANNER to track food items you’re consuming, or to look up
nutrition information at the grocery store.
• DAILY MEAL PLANS that allow you to follow an optional recommended daily
meal plan, or to create your own custom low-carb meal plan for each day, based
on your Atkins Phase.
• PROGRESS TRACKER to track net carbs consumed daily, your weight loss to
date and the proximity to your goal weight. You can also analyze your results
and dig into your daily intake with consumption pie charts and weekly or monthly
• PHASE OVERVIEW AND ACCEPTABLE FOOD LISTS will help you discover
all the delicious foods acceptable in each Phase.
• A DINING OUT GUIDE to find meals at local restaurants that will fit in your daily
carb range. You can also search for restaurants based on meal type, name and
• OVER 1,600 RECIPES, making it easy to find and fix low-carb meals.
About Atkins Nutritionals, Inc.
Atkins Nutritionals, Inc. is a leader in the $2.4 billion weight control nutrition category,
and offers a powerful lifetime approach to weight loss and management. The Atkins Diet
focuses on a healthy diet with reduced levels of refined carbohydrates and added sugars
and encourages the consumption of protein, fiber, fruits, vegetables and good fats.
Backed by research and consumer success stories, this approach allows the body to
burn more fat and work more efficiently while helping individuals feel less hungry, more
satisfied and more energetic.
GET STARTED TODAY!
Low-carbohydrate diet or Low Carb diet are dietary programs that restrict carbohydrate consumption, often for the treatment of obesity. Foods high in easily digestible carbohydrates (e.g., sugar, bread, pasta) are limited or replaced with foods containing a higher percentage of fats and moderate protein (e.g., meat, poultry, fish, shellfish, eggs, cheese, nuts, and seeds) and other foods low in carbohydrates (e.g., most salad vegetables), although other vegetables and fruits (especially berries) are often allowed. The amount of carbohydrate not allowed varies with different Low Carb diet .
low carb, low-carbohydrate diet, weight loss, quick weight loss, low carb diet, low carb recipes, Low Carb diet
it’s a challenge,as you are wondering what all come under low carb foods and how
much calories they have. Well now you need not worry as you have your diet
tracker on your hand. You can download this app on your mobiles for free and track
how much carb you are eating in a day with this app. this app comes with an
excellent features like
• A comprehensive list of all low carb foods
• You can also keep a track of your quantities
• Calculate how much carbs you are eating according to your quantity
• A perfect app to make your own diet chart
• Each entry has a photo
• You can save your favorite items for easy access
• A succinct low carb meal at your fingertips
You don't have to be a trained chef to create gourmet dishes. Our easy to follow directions will make you an expert culinary aficionado. Our ingredients are carefully researched both for taste and for their health effects. We have worked around the clock to find ingredients and develop recipes that taste great and are good for you!
Don't let the enticement of forbidden culinary delights play havoc with your health. Whatever you love and yet must stay clear of, we have delicious alternatives for you. All of the following recipes have a carb count of no more than 50 carbs per serving (at the highest) . In fact everything here has been created so that it falls between 2-50 carbs per serving.
In the following pages you will find over 300 of the most complete and delicious low carb recipies anywhere. We found scrumptious recipes and changed them to their low-carb counterparts. They are delicious, delightful and easy to make. Most of the recipes in this compilation have an average of 1-50 grams of carbs per serving. You may note that they range in difficulty. This is because the cooks who created them came from various backgrounds of culinary expertise. Even though the cooks added to the recipe in his/her own way, don’t be afraid to make these recipes yours by changing ingredients to satisfy your own pallet. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did .Bon appetite!!
Low Carb Diets are given credit for increasing energy, reducing cravings for sweets, better mental concentration, weight loss and normalizing “mood swings” common with rapid changes in sugar levels just to name a few.
There is no doubt that each of us has a different level of carbohydrate tolerance. As we age, our carbohydrate tolerance often erodes and we have a greater blood glucose response to carbohydrate. It is imperative for us to be aware of what we are eating so we can make the proper choices for our diet. myCarb Counter was created to be part of your dietary support plan to give you the information and tracking necessary for you to be confident in your daily activity.
The Database contains over 2300 individual food items, and has the ability for you to add your own if you have a unique food style. Complex meals can be added and saved to your “favorites” page for quick reference going forward. The list can be scrolled through or filtered to allow you to answer your carb question quickly.
Convenient feedback button to report on additional features you would like to see or any operations compatibility issue you may be having.
Please note that at this time the program has been tested on Android 2.2 to 4.0.4 on a wide variety of devices with no issues.
FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT, QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
★ FOOD & DRINK DATABASE: The App is currently available for the UK (3,500+ food & drink photos), USA (2,000+ photos) and Portugal (900+ photos), with the database being expanded all the time.
★ PORTION SIZES: Up to 6 portion photos for each item (perfect for portion control & weight loss!)
★ BRANDED FOODS: Customer favourites, such as Kellogg’s, Domino’s, Danone, Weetabix, Ryvita, Yakult, Dorset Cereals, Innocent, Alpen, Nakd, Ready Brek… and many more coming soon!
★ FOOD & DRINK CATEGORIES: 22 different categories covering Biscuits & Crackers, Branded Foods, Bread, Breakfast, Cakes & Bakery, Desserts, Drinks, Eggs & Cheese, Fruit, Ingredients (for cooking & baking), Meals, Meal Accompaniments, Meat, Chicken & Fish, Nuts & Seeds, Potatoes, Rice, Pasta & Grains, Sauces & Spreads, Seasonal, Snacks, Take-aways, Vegetables & Pulses and Yoghurt.
★ MY FOODS: Take photos of your own food and add them to a customised list in the App!
★ MEAL CALCULATOR: No need for scales or complicated calculations! Just look at the food on your plate, find the food in the App, choose the relevant portion size & add it to the Meal Calculator.
★ INTEGRATED CALENDAR: Store a breakfast, lunch, dinner & 3 snacks per day in the Calendar to keep track of the food & drink you consume each day.
★DAILY TARGETS: Calculates your estimated calorie & nutrient intake and gives you daily targets for carbs, cals, protein, fat & 5-a-day.
★ RECIPE BUILDER: Add components of a recipe & the App will automatically calculate the nutritional information per serving.
★ EXERCISE: Calculates calories burned in a wide range of different exercise and keeps track of your activity in the Diary.
★ DOWNLOAD ALL IMAGES FACILITY: For using the App when no Internet access is available (e.g. in restaurants, on holiday, and when out & about.)
★ DIABETES AREA: Log your blood glucose readings and link the carbohydrate content of meals to the insulin calculator.
★ Compiled by Chris Cheyette MSc BSc (Hons) RD, Diabetes Specialist Dietitian & Yello Balolia BA (Hons), Photographic Artist.
PLEASE NOTE: The App is available for Android phones with OS 2.1 & up, with autofocus camera.
HAVE A SUGGESTION OR QUESTION? Email email@example.com and we'll do our best to help you or improve the App and release a free update. PLEASE USE OUR EMAIL AS WE’RE NOT ABLE TO RESPOND TO MARKET REVIEWS.
★ Customer Feedback about Carbs & Cals ★
“Perfect in every way! Very, very helpful and professional!!”
“This book has been life-changing for my son & husband, both of whom are diabetic.”
“Helped me realize how the portion sizes I was eating were far too large.”
“This is brilliant for anyone who needs to count their Carbs and Calories!”
“A must for diabetics.”
“Very useful for losing weight.”
“Well worth the purchase price - I can see me referring to this quite often.”
“Gives a real representation of how many carbs are in different portion sizes, and this is invaluable in carb counting.”
“Guesstimates are often way out, so this is a huge help.”
QuickDiet is a personal nutritionist in your pocket.
11 complete diet plans with shopping lists and meal reminders!
Cut back on white-carbs. Eat smart and lose pounds.
● Easy Low Carb
● Carb Conscious
● Low Cal Low Carb
● Delicious Low Carb
● Low Carb Zone Diet
● Moderate Carb Cycling
● Fish&Seafood Low Carb
● Low Carb Cycling - Zig Zag
● Curves-Carb Sensitive-Phase 1
● Curves-Carb Sensitive-Phase 2
♦ Complete meal-by-meal diet plans
♦ Checkable shopping list for each plan
♦ Meal reminders
Your body has different metabolic needs at different times of day. Pop-up notifications optimize your weight-loss process. You’ll stay full all day and lose more fat.
SMART SHOPPING LISTS
Each plan comes with an automatically generated shopping list. All you have to do is check the smart list on your phone while shopping.
“Love it, so easy to follow! Takes the thinking out of dieting.” - Mark
“Wonderful app. It really works. I lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks. Awesome.” - Nina
“This app is awesome and it even gives u tips that can help you out.” - Blanka
“I have used many programs for weight loss and it was the best and easiest program to track!” - Latisha
“Lost 7lbs in one week. Fantastic app, really works. Great diet choices!” - Stay-At-Home Mom
A low carb diet specifically consists of eliminating or reducing foods that contain sugar, grains and starches. With each of these products being labeled as carbohydrates, they are replaced with other foods containing increased fat and protein. Many people enjoy vegetables as part of a healthy diet and while they too are classified as carbohydrates, they are believed to be much healthier than grains.
As with most diet programs, there are two sides to the story with individuals who oppose and those who agree with the approach. Specifically, some experts believe that low carb diets carry their own risks and possible side effects, including headaches, fatigue, nausea, dizziness and/or dehydration. By lowering or eliminating dietary fiber, many believe that constipation may also occur as a result of the fiber absence. In addition, some believe that the replacement of cholesterol and foods high in saturated fat my increase the risk of developing heart disease. There are also some concerns that kidney problems may ensue as a result of the organs becoming overworked, but there are no scientific studies to support this theory as of yet.
This article is intended to be used for informational purposes only. It is not to be used in place of, or in conjunction with, professional medical advice or a nutritionist’s recommendation. Prior to beginning any dietary program, including a low carb diet, individuals should consult a physician for proper diagnosis and/or an appropriate path toward weight loss.
Here's what you will learn about in the "Low Carb Diet Guide" E-Book:
* Learn about the history of Low Carb Dieting – how it all started...
* Learn the background or scientific low-down on low—carb dieting in laymen’s terms...
* Easily distinguish between the two types of carbohydrates and which are good for you...
* Learn the lingo of the low carb diet world with our list of health terms...
* Learn about the three basic units the body uses for energy and where carbs fit into the picture...
* Review the role of insulin and carbs...
* Read through our overviews of 14 of the Top Low Carb Diet Plans on the market today...
* Learn the four stages of The Atkins Diet...
* Learn one of the most important theories of the Carbohydrate Addict’s Diet...
* Learn about the Hampton’s Diet from a former associate at the Atkins Institute...
* Quickly grasp the “traffic light” system of the Glycemic Index Diet and scan the Red Light Food list...
* Learn to “Eat like a caveman” with Neander Thin...
* Learn about the Eades’ inverted pyramid in their Protein Power plan...
* Learn The Schwarzbein Principle, a 5-step plan to optimal health...
* Check out Suzanne Somers’ “Funky Foods” list & her “Seven Easy Steps to Somersizing”...
* Study the three phases of the famous South Beach Diet...
* Learn the rules of The Zone...
* Discover the “The Eleven Emotional Levels of Eating”...
* Jump in and get both feet wet today with the 7-Day Low-Carb Rescue and Recovery Plan...
* Discover Secret Diet Success Tips from the Pros...
* Relax with our Recipes and Food Ideas for People on the Go...
* And much, much more…
So, go ahead and grab your free low carb diet app now!
low carb diet
low carb diet plan
low carb diet tips
low carb diets
low carb diet snacks
low carb diet foods
low carb diet recipes
low carb recipes
low carb dieting
low carb foods
low carb diet food
recipes for low carb diet
Great for Atkins, South Beach, Sugar Busters, Zone
Includes a status bar to easily display your % carbs consumed, and set your own intake goal.
Also try the Platemate app from sweetbee to make complete virtual meals
Details are kept for each entry. Long-press to review or edit them any time. You can also export your history in a file suitable for Excel or any other spreadsheet software.
A chart provides visual feedback of your day-to-day consumption of the nutrition info you care about: choose between total carbs, net carbs, calories, fiber, or sugar alcohols.
A customizable widget lets you keep your counts at your fingertips.
Perfect for Atkins, Paleo, South Beach, or for anyone counting carbs, calories, etc.
This carb counter app utilizes the GraphView library which is released under the GNU Lesser General Public License.
Then this No Carb Diet Low Carb Diet Plan APP is totally for you. You can learn lots thing about No Carb Low Carb Diet and lots of Detox, Dash & High Protein Low Card recipe and other weight loss tips once you download this app.
This app includes articles and tips:
- What to Eat on a Low Carb Diet
- How many Carbs in a Low Carb Diet
- Best low Carb Diet
- High protein Low Carb Diet
- Side effects of Low Carb Diet
- Low Carb Vegetarian Diet
- Low Carb Diet Plan for Women
- Whats Important In A Healthy Eating Program
- How To Judge Healthy Eating Plans
- Proven Free Diet Meal Plans
- How To Succeed With Your Healthy Eating Weight Loss Plan
- Proven Truth about Cant Lose Weight Myth
- Tips About Green Tea Health Benefits And Weight Loss
- How To Loose Weight By Picking The Right Diet
- The Truth About Mothers And Their Daughters Resemblance On BMI Charts
- The Experts Explain How The Atkins Diet Affects The Concentration
- Tips About The South Beach Diet What Can I Eat On The South Beach Diet
- Two Healthy Eating Facts You Shouldnt Ignore
- FAQ On Glyconutrients
- Glyconutrients A Class Of Their Own
- Glyconutrients An Overview
- Glyconutrients Scientific Breakthrough Or Hype
- The Benefits Of Glyconutrients
- The 8 Essential Glyconutrients That Should Be In Your Diet
- What Are The Benefits Of Glyconutrients
- Why The Need For Glyconutrients
- Glyconutrients Supplements Not Your Cup Of Tea Try The Natural Sources
-Free Weight Loss eBooks
- Weekly Diet Tips of Different Diets
- Play Puzzle with Funny Eggs and Cute Puppy
and a lot more....
You get all of the above information, functionality and plenty of coming features without paying anything. Don’t miss it when the price is still FREE. Click INSTALL to get access to No Carb Diet Low Carb Diet Plan now!
Enjoy the app and make yourself fit and healthy while losing weight fast with No Carb Low Carb Diet.
To your healthy life style.
More from developer
This app is unique because it utilizes job board RSS feeds and it can search 1000′s of jobs from many sources including Craigslist! Job Seekers can also paste in any job search RSS feed from their favorite job search site to also include those results. The result? A Job Search app like no others that can search any source with an RSS feed.
♠ Searches 1000's of Jobs/Careers from top job search engines
♠ Save Jobs in your Favorites List
♠ Email Jobs
♠ A recent Search function allows users to quickly bring up past searches to see new results
♠ Exclude keywords from results (optional)
♠ Input an unlimited number of additional Job RSS feeds to further fine tune your results!
GET The Ultimate Job Search App Today!
The Low Carb Dining App allows you to quickly access hundreds of major restaurants and easily access nutrition info and review Low Carb meal suggestions from others living the Low Carb lifestyle.
♥ Browse hundreds of restaurant listings- via search or alphabetical scroll
♥ View Nutrition Data for each restaurant
♥ Browse top fast food restaurants
♥ Browse top casual dining restaurants
♥ View Wikipedia Data for hundreds of restaurants
♥ View specific LOW CARB meal suggestions from others living the low carb lifestyle AND leave your own comments and low carb meal feedback
♥ View restaurant specific Low Carb buzz gathered from around the internet
♥ View Content from our favorite Low Carb Blogs including, Livin' La Vida Low Carb, Fat-Head & CarbSmart
♥♥ DRINKS SECTION --> over 600 types of drinks and the carb count for each. Including ov er 250 types of beers, 75 sodas, 60 wines and much more.
Get Low Carb Dining App Today!