**Ranked TOP FREE FINANCE APP by Google Play**
**Designed for both Android Phone and Tablets**
**Named “Best for Over-Spenders” by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance”**
**SEE HOW MVELOPES USERS HAVE ELIMINATED OVER $1 BILLION IN DEBT**
Make real financial progress by following the Mvelopes system, which has proven to be the most effective way to both eliminate and prevent debt! Built upon the envelope budgeting approach, you’ll do more than just track what you’ve already spent. Mvelopes helps you categorize your spending, plan your budget ahead of time, and track how much money you have left throughout the month.
This helps you make better, more informed spending decisions by letting you know where you stand in relation to your budget and plan, at the point of purchase. Plus, track your bank account and credit card balances, all in one secure location.
• Easily access or adjust your budget on the go.
• Capture receipts from your phone and attach them to transactions.
• Get real time budgeting updates when you make a purchase.
• Categorized spending helps you make informed decisions when you shop.
• Inbox style transactions makes it easy to stay on top of your budget every day.
• All-in-one accounts screen lets you view your checking, savings, and credit card balances in one place.
• Assign transactions to expense envelopes, including splitting transactions into different categories.
• Complete, real-time synchronization with the Mvelopes web app.
Mvelopes automatically downloads transactions from over 14,000 financial institutions, freeing you from hours of tedious bookkeeping, so you can focus on managing your finances using the principles of envelope budgeting.
Mvelopes is committed to your security. Easily manage your security settings, right from the app. Require a 4-digit PIN, or your Mvelopes username and password, to secure your app. In the unlikely event you lose your phone, not only is your data encrypted (on devices running Android OS 4.0 and above), but you can easily change your password at the Mvelopes website to block unwanted access to your account. For more information about how we secure your financial information, please visit http://www.mvelopes.com/faq/.
START TODAY FOR FREE
To start using Mvelopes, simply download the app and sign up for a free Mvelopes account, add your online banking accounts, and set up your budget. You can then use Mvelopes while on the go to give you full access to all of the features and benefits of Mvelopes.
** Leading home budget manager downloaded over 1 million times AND featured by Google, About.com, and Lifehacker **
SYNC AND SHARE YOUR FAMILY BUDGET
* Automagically syncs across other mobile phones and the web
* Stay on the same page about finances with the people you love
* Your data is automatically and securely backed up to Goodbudget's website
* Download transactions to CSV (on website)
PERSONAL FINANCIAL MANAGER FOR LIFE ON-THE-GO
* Expense tracking optimized for speed!
* Check envelope balances
* Split transactions
* Save time with smart payee and category suggestions
* Location-based widget! Enter common transactions in exactly 3 touches. Control in Settings. (Note: widget will not be available if you move app to SD due to Android limitation)
BASED ON PROVEN ENVELOPE SYSTEM
* No physical envelopes...only virtual envelopes!
* Track your bank balances in addition to envelope balances
* Bank account statement import in QFX (Quicken) and OFX (Microsoft Money) formats with auto-matching to manually entered transactions
* Live within your means
* A darn cute envelope mascot
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular envelopes & 10 annual envelopes. Use envelope budgeting to plan your spending, not just track it!
SUBSCRIBERS GET MORE FEATURES!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 5 years of transaction history
* Personal and friendly email support
If you're looking for a finance manager, money tracker, checkbook ledger, or household budget planner, try us out!
Goodbudget: Budget well. Live life. Do good.
Features, bugs? Please email us at email@example.com! We're happy to help!
- Does not require you to enter your Internet banking login or password. Avoid providing these highly sensitive details to any other app or online service!
- Enter income and expenses as they occur.
- Spread your transactions over weeks, months or years to smooth out your income and expenses.
- See the immediate effect of each transaction on the amount that you save.
- Transactions sync across your iOS and Android devices.
- View summary reports on how much you have saved, your income and expenses on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis.
- Save time by entering regular expenses as an automatically recurring transaction.
- Add transactions and view reports at www.snowballingmoney.com
- Start saving more money today and achieve your dreams.
A Simple Budget Tool based on Envelope budgeting, that may help you to control your spending just by doing simple steps:
1. Create your envelopes
2. Set the budget for each envelope
3. Record your spending
4. Voila! you can see how much money that left for spending and decide your next step
Hopefully it can help you to improve your financial condition
1. Automatically reset the envelope every month.
2. View monthly transaction history per envelope.
3. Data stored locally, internet connection is not required.
Your privacy is RESPECTED.
No user privacy data being sent to any server.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Expense manager has the following great features:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card backup
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, white or black background, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Developer support
Internet Access is used to retrieve currency exchange rate.
Camera permission is used to take picture of receipt.
Account permission is used to for Google Drive data backup
All data is saved on your phone or your Dropbox account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer.
A lite version of HomeBudget is available as a free application. Give it a try.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household (Android, iPhone, iPad) to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for details.
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
✓ Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
✓ Optionally associate an account and payee with an account
✓ Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
✓ Search expense entries
✓ Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
✓ Optionally associate an account with the income
✓ Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
✓ Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
✓ Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
✓ Calendar and list view of Bills
✓ Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
✓ Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
✓ Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
✓ Budget rollover
✓ Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
✓ Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
✓ Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
✓ View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
✓ Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
✓ Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down
✓ Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
✓ Automatically sync multiple devices (Android, iPhone, iPad) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G/4G and WiFi
✓ Work within the same budget with other members of the household
✓ Home screen widget for quick expense entry
✓ Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
✓ Password protection
✓ Ability to upload your own list of category icons
✓ Large numeric keypad for expense/income data entry with decimal point placement automatic for your locale/region
✓ HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
Het wordt gebruikt door meer dan een kwart miljoen mensen in Nederland.
In een test van de Consumentenbond kreeg AFAS Personal het hoogste cijfer.
Waar banken je alleen een beperkt overzicht geven, geeft AFAS Personal je op een leuke manier volledig inzicht in je geldzaken.
AFAS Personal doet dit door je transacties nauwkeurig te categoriseren op een veilige manier. Hierdoor krijg je compleet overzicht van waar je geld naartoe gaat zodat je meer grip krijgt op je financiën.
☆ Waarom AFAS Personal?
Overzicht van al je rekeningen bij elkaar. Onafhankelijk van banken.
Weet hoe je er financieel voor staat dankzij heldere overzichten.
Een account bij AFAS Personal is gratis.
Zie in één oogopslag hoeveel geld je per budget kan besteden.
Bewaar foto's van bonnetjes online, deze worden automatisch gekoppeld aan je transacties.
Hierdoor heb je geen last meer van losliggende papieren bonnetjes die je kwijt kan raken of die kunnen vervagen.
☆ Glazen Bol
De app voorspelt hoe je er aan het einde van de maand voor staat. Zo heb je een goed beeld van hoeveel geld je over houdt.
Houd je contante inkomsten en uitgaven bij in de Portemonnee.
Voer hier in wat je hebt gepind en wat je uitgeeft voor een overzicht van al je contante transacties.
Transacties categoriseren op een leuke manier.
Makkelijk en snel door je transacties zoeken.
Log snel en veilig in met een pincode.
AFAS Personal hanteert state-of-the-art maatregelen om te zorgen dat jouw informatie veilig wordt bewaard. Zo wordt de beveiliging regelmatig uitgebreid getoetst door professionele externe partijen.
Meer informatie kun je nalezen op http://www.afaspersonal.nl/veiligheid.html
Deze app is geschikt voor zowel AFAS Personal Gratis gebruikers als AFAS Personal Plus gebruikers.
We streven er naar om de meest handige financiële app te zijn. Daarom ontvangen we graag jouw feedback.
Je kunt ons bereiken via www.afaspersonal.nl/support.
Onze website is te vinden op www.afaspersonal.nl.
Ontvang het laatste nieuws op twitter via @afaspersonal
Let op: Voor het gebruik van deze app is een account bij AFAS Personal nodig. Deze kun je helemaal gratis aanmaken op www.afaspersonal.nl (PC vereist). Daarna kun je meteen de app gebruiken!
Mocht je een Google Account hebben en niet in kunnen loggen: Stel je wachtwoord opnieuw in via www.afaspersonal.nl
Use the individual transactions and recurring transactions feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the upcoming months.
The budget mode allows you to set goals for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred to the next periods.
• Available offline. The app has for security reasons no internet permission.
• Configurable Material Design layout.
• Switch between the different views current balance and monthly balance.
• Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where you have spent your money.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Add further main and subcategories to analyze your cost curve.
• Manage more optional lists of payment types, groups or persons.
• Group the statistics and charts by category, accounts and if activated in the settings by groups, persons or payment types.
• Add photos (e.g. receipts) to your transactions.
• Use reminders to remind you of pending payments.
• Define the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create templates to make the input of your transactions even easier.
• Filter and sort your transactions according to various criteria and time periods.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password.
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (import of other formats on request).
• Export your data to HTML or CSV in order to view or print them on your PC.
• Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
• 4 Widgets.
My Budget Book is easy to use and is continuously developed. The app is available in 11 languages and includes an integrated manual which will help you to find all features of the app.
For security reasons, there is no internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices or to add automatic backups in the cloud, please read the chapter Synchronization of the integrated manual.
If you have any questions or suggestions, just send a mail via the integrated support function.
Use The Finance Bar-Expense Manager to determine how you fair out based on the below percentages. Simply enter your monthly net income and watch as this convenient app does the work for you.
Calculations are based on the highest percentage for each category.
Note: These are only recommended percentages, based upon your individual monthly income.
This portable dashboard shows:
- a summary for the five main areas of your budget: income, fixed, variable, savings and extras
- the evolution of your account positions
- the status of all your envelopes: groceries, leisures, etc.
- detailed listings of your transactions.
Please note that this application is not stand-alone - you need to install and use BudgetView for Windows/Mac/Linux first. Please see our website for further details on this desktop app.
This is the version version of our mobile app. Please get in touch with us to give us feedback on how to improve it!
Zo werkt het:
• Download de app
• Ontvang elke dag een uitdaging
• Houd uw besparingen bij
• Na 30 dagen: tel uit uw winst!
De app gebruiken
Iedereen kan de app gebruiken. Ook als u geen klant bent van ING. Registreren is niet nodig. U kunt uw persoonlijke doel en besparingen invullen. Uw score houden we automatisch bij. Als u de app verwijdert, worden deze gegevens gewist.
This app allows you to record your expenses easily. Optionally you can assign a category to your expense in order to get detailed statistics and helpful insights.
- Simple Design
- Record expenses
- Assign categories
- Manage monthly overheads
- Manage categories
- Set a monthly limit
- Homescreen widget for even faster usage
- DashClock Integration
- Expense History
- Spreadsheet Export
- Group your expenses by week, month or year
- Backup/Restore Feature
- Record incomes (In-App purchase)
- Detailed Stats (In-App purchase)
- Expense Distribution (In-App purchase)
Send feedback to the developer inside the app.
For CSV export
• Plan your personal finances and keep track of your spending
• Free categories for income and expenses
• Material design for Android 2.3 and higher
• Synchronization across multiple devices with Google Drive
• Various color themes
• Report page with several diagrams
• Optional Pin protection
• Optimized for use on tablets
How to use Google Drive Sync:
When you hit the synchronize button the first time, the app creates the file "BBSync.bin" in your Google Drive. The file will be used for further synchronizations. You can move the file to another folder on your Google Drive and share the file with your family members so they can edit it and use it for synchronization too.
The permissions are needed for the ads and the synchronization.
This app has a strong focus on simplicity. It can be so easy to record a transaction: tap the desired category from the apps home screen --> the QuickAdd-dialog opens – from here, you can enter the desired amount with a large, easy to read number pad --> hit OK and you’re done. The amount you entered is automatically assigned to the current day. 95% of the time that’s all you need. And if you really need to enter more details (different date, payment method, comments, etc.) you can use a detailed dialog.
The app does not have every function you can imagine, but rather utilizes a solid set of features. It aims to be an app you actually use - not just install. It’s ad-free and no Internet connection is required.
- Use it as your primary spending tracker
- Use it to record your spending on the road in combination with another tool at home
- The app can also be used temporarily to keep track of a shopping tour, vacation or business trip
- A compatible desktop app is also available (see below)
- From the Category List, you can reach all the central functions with a single tap
- Categories can be grouped by expenses, income and investments
- Assign each category a suitable icon
- automate recurring transactions
- Enter transactions with the QuickAdd dialog without having to use the native keyboard
- Several charts and reports are available
- Configure two standard payment options to be used within the QuickAdd dialog
- No Internet connection is required
- Export your data to CSV
- Mail yourself the exported data directly from the app or upload it to Dropbox
- Backup and recovery features
- Detailed documentation is also integrated
A free compatible desktop app for Windows or Mac is also available.
This is my solution to all the annoying flashlight apps out there that are filled with ads and a ton of permissions they don't need.