Get ahead of the other blackjack players by practicing card counting with this app.
Practice your blackjack card counting skills anywhere, anytime, with a myriad of counting systems, including Hi-Lo, Halves, Wizard Ace/Five, Canfield Expert, Canfied Master, Hi-Lo Opt I, Hi-Lo Opt II, KO, Mentor, Omega II, REKO, SilverFox, UnbalancedZen2, WizardAceFive, and Zen! When was the last time you found an app like this, for free?
This is the FULL version of Pro Card Counter. This app was created after reading several professional books about blackjack strategy and advanced counting systems.
We display a non-invasive ad when resetting the game count, but simply close the ad and we will not bother you a second time during your session. No need for an online connection.
This app will not teach you the basics of blackjack card counting. You must already know how to count cards to find this app useful.
Version 1.3 includes new bug fixes and UI improvements that we hope will improve your experience.
Reminder: you write a review → we read your feedback → you get awesome updates! Karma at its finest.
- Basic Strategy Trainer
- Full Featured Card Counting Trainers
- Realistic Practice Game with customizable hints
- Test your abilities against others with the Challenge mode
- Multiple Counting Systems
- Options to tailor the Blackjack rules to your local casino
- Easy to understand help files
- Ability to count 3+ cards at a time
- Live play counting simulation
- Unbalanced counting systems
- User defined counting systems
- Ad free
- More to come!
You will have everything you need to bring down the house!
Permissions are for ad networks and the Android in-app purchase interface.
This isn't what you think it is, it's better, legal, free, and fun.
It's not blackjack. It's a cross between roulette and horse racing. I put odds on every card left in the deck. All you have to do is pick the card on the board and place a bet or multiple bets and see if you can double your money. It's not hard. After a few tries I think you'll be on track to winning every time.
Please write a review and share with your friends. Let them try, it's free.
This application not only demonstrates the procedure you should follow in card counting, but it allows you to test it in real life.
With this app you can press on the different cards as they appear from the shoe, and see how the card score changes.
The app displays a message when to bet or when not to bet.
I hope you enjoy this app.
Press volume up when high cards being delt,
press volume down for low.
The phone vibrates when it´s time to increase the bet.
The "Tiles left" value indicates when you have
the edge. The higher number the better.
Further instructions included in the application.
It assists the user in displaying a set of cards, which the user touches on his / her smartphone and watches how it affects the card score.
The application displays messages for the user, depending on the card score, when to bet or when to do nothing.
The principle of card counting is to bet when the card score is positive and not to bet when the score is zero or negative.
This app teaches the user the basics of card counting, and can even be used to practice the real thing.
-จำลองเกมส์ไฮโล มาไว้ใน app
-เอาไว้เสียงทาย คลายเครียด เพื่อความสนุกสนานเท่านั้น
*** กรุณาอ่านวิธีการเล่น ****
1.คลิ๊กเลือกคำตอบ 1 คำตอบก่อน
*** คำแนะนำ ***
More from developer
- Adjustable fuel range
- Distance in kilometers or miles
- Visual fuel gauge
- Configurable low fuel warning light and alarm/notification
- Trip to show miles or kilometers since last refill
- Want a new feature? Email us and we will add it.
French Maid helps you keep your home clean and your mind clear. Capture chores and home maintenance tasks in a single app and free yourself from inconveniently-timed "I really should clean that..." thoughts. French Maid keeps track of what needs to be done and when, and shows you when a chore was completed last. Simple task creation and bulk copying make building a comprehensive house cleaning checklist quick and easy.
Skimming for highlights?
- Simple and effective to do list manager
- Tasks repeat daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or never. To dos that repeat every 4 days? 9 weeks? 2 years? We've got you covered.
- Build task lists quickly by duplicating existing rooms (look for the copy icon when grouped by room)
- Multiple grouping and sorting options for a flexible view
- Easily add, edit, rename, and delete tasks and rooms
Help us help you. Let us know what features to add (or remove) to make you more productive and this app easier to use. We are brand spankin' new so please let us know of any issues you encounter so we can resolve it immediately, as any good French Maid would do.