"GPS Area Measure" is an excellent application for the calculation of the area on the map. App gives the highly accurate area, distance, angle and volume information.
Easy and fast insertion point can coordinate with the very delicate.
GPS Area Measure is used for:
- Map Measure
- Outdoor Measure
- Road repairing
- Range finder
- Distance measure
- Seal coating
- Jog tracking
- Field and pasture area measure
- Garden and farm work and planning
- Agricultural measure
- Solar panel installation
- Roof area estimation
- Trip planning
- Support for 50 languages
- GPS Tracking support
- Distance, Angle and Area Modes
- Metric and Imperial units
- Distance between points
- Angle between lines
- Area calculation
- Address information
- Volume calculation
- Direction info for lines (N/NNE/NE/ENE/E/ESE/SE/SSE/S/SSW/SW/WSW/W/WNW/NW/NNW)
- GPS coordinates for selected point
- Manage saved KML files (Open, Save and Share)
- Export KML file format to Google Earth and Google Maps
- Terrain and Satellite Views
- Delete last point or all points
GPS Monitor is an unique tool that gives you notifications of how many satellites have your location, which will pretty much tell you if you are indeed using you GPS or not.
Since the GPS Monitor is passive service, it will use very few resources, close to 0, even when monitoring.
* Notification icon when there is GPS activity
* Passive notification, almost 0 system resources used
* UP TO 3 NOTIFICATION ICONS showing
- satellites in view/satellites in fix
- accuracy in m, ft, Mi
* Notification text showing Latitude / Longitude, Accuracy, Current address, Speed, Altitude, GPS time
* Text and audio notification when
- GPS activates or deactivates
- GPS locks or loses the satellite fix
* GPS Keepalive for a custom period of time
* List of applications using the GPS
* Ability to change the gps NTP server for faster satellite fix depending on country (root required)
* GPS Tools
- Reset GPS Data (Clear XTRA)
- Inject GPS Time from NTP Server
- Force XTRA download and injection
* Widget permitting to quickly reset GPS Data, inject NTP time and download and inject new XTRA
* External plugin-support
* Languages: English, French, German, Romanian(more coming soon)
Before buying this application, please test the free version, GPS Monitor Free
* If you have the free version installed on your device, please uninstall it after installing the PRO version.
If you wish a new feature or have issues to report, please send me feedback from the application (options) or email me at email@example.com
Thank you for using GPS Monitor
This app is used when leveling.
If you use this app, you need not have a level book.
If you are civil engineer, it is necessary.
Do you want to know ground height? This app will solve it.
- Display GH(Ground Height)
civil, leveling, survey, surveying , ground, earth, calculator, baby, beast,FS,BS,GH,IH,수준측량,측량,레벨측량,광파기,level,
My Ruler can transform your smart phone to ruler.
My Ruler provides three types of units including mm, cm ,and inch.
You can put the object on screen to measure it, such as coin.
If object length is over screen, use (+) to continue accumulate.
My Ruler features:
★ Cumulative length
★ Multi-point measure
★ Return to zero
Let start to mesaure！
FB Link: https://www.facebook.com/newfun
Developer's Blog: http://rosiechen0409.blogspot.tw/
Fattu Line Store: http://line.me/S/sticker/1030413
If any questions, please send feedback to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
iZurvive provides you with DayZ maps and their loot, lets you place tactical markers (player positions, tents, meeting points,..) on it and automatically shares those markers with the friends in your group - without the need for accounts, a registration or other services!
Finding and coordinating your team in the huge open world of DayZ has never been easier!
- High-resolution offline map of Chernarus+ (DayZ Standalone) Satellite / Topographic
- High-resolution offline map of Chernarus, Taviana Origins, Taviana and Namalsk (DayZ Mod)
- Lootmaps for all maps
- Map fully zoom- and scrollable
- Easy coordination of your team
- Share tactical markers with your groups
- Different marker types: player position, vehicle, tent, meeting point
- Join groups
- No registration or account necessary
Note that you will need to download at least one high-resolution map (Chernarus, Taviana,..), which will be stored on the SD-Card.
For any questions, or if you feel that we should really have a certain feature in the next version, please contact us: email@example.com
This app is for non-commercial use only.
ARMA 2™ is a trademark of Bohemia Interactive
DayZ created by Dean "Rocket" Hall, © 2012-2013, http://dayzmod.com
The map of Chernarus is for games by Bohemia Interactive (ARMA, ARMA II,...) and was obtained from publicly available sources.
ON Distance combines the two most useful distance measuring modes in one app, which is Manual Distance and Auto Distance. Each measuring modes operate differently with a few significant features cater for your needs in different situation and occasion. It can also be used to measure object height and object length if you know the distance to the target object.
ON Distance is very useful especially for outdoor and sport activities. For example, measure the distance from wall to wall, distance to the golf stick, distance to the archery target, distance from home plate to the pitcher mound, distance to a building, distance to your friend, distance to a boat, height of any object, etc.
Mode 1: MANUAL DISTANCE
Manual Distance measure the distance to the target object with known length. You can also measure the length and dimension of target object if you know the distance to the object. For perfect accuracy, users are requested to do calibration only one time after the application is installed.
Mode 2: AUTO DISTANCE
Auto Distance measure the distance to the target object automatically by aim the cameras at the base of the object. It works in camera live view. Auto Measure uses the height of the camera lens and its tilt angle to calculate the distance to the object. You can continue measure the height of object by lock the distance and aim the cameras at the top of target object. The only parameter required in this mode is the lens height, which is the height of your camera height to the base plane.
For more details information about how to use the app, please refer User Guide in this app.
★ 2 Distance Measuring Modes: Manual Distance and Auto Distance
★ Select the best picture resolution automatically
★ Show verticality and tilt angle of device when camera is on.
★ Show vertical view angle and horizontal view angle of device.
★ Camera snapshot (Manual Distance)
★ Camera auto focus, flash-light (All modes)
★ 5X Scroll View (Manual Distance)
★ Distance Locking and Height measure (Auto Distance)
★ Lens Height scroll bar and manual input (Auto Distance)
★ Easy calibration (Only one time)
★ Customizable text size, line width, point size
★ Keep Screen Awake
★ 7 Measurement Units
This app lets you make measurement in different units: Millimeter(mm), Centimeter(cm), Meter(m), Kilometer(km), Inch(in), Yard(yd) and Feet(ft).
★ 5x Zoom View
Zoom View feature with 5x magnifier helps you align the points on object boundaries accurately. The Zoom View is located at the right bottom of the screen.
★ Save Measurement
It lets you save your current measurement in Manual Distance mode including images, all the measurement data, unit and all information related.in a file located in SD card. You can open the measurement in future for review or continue edit.
★ Open measurement
You can open your previously saved measurements for review or continue edit.
The accuracy of this apps is highly depends on how well the user move the points to aligned with object boundaries when doing calibration or measuring. Please be noted that small error in calibration might causes large inaccurate in measurements. Accuracy also relies on the device sensor. From so many experiment we have done so far, the average accuracy of Manual Distance is falls between (+)(-)3% and accuracy for Auto Distance is between (+)(-)7.5%. Please use Auto Distance for quick distance estimation where accuracy is not critical.
ON Distance is a free distance measuring tool on android. We hope that this app will bring convenience to you and save your time whenever you want to estimate a short distance. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!!
The altitude is queried from open MapQuest API which yields in a more accurate result than receiving the altitude by GPS. So this widget is also interesting for hiking (altimeter).
GPS coordinates can save lifes in emergency situations (e.g. when you get lost in the mountains).
o Display your current location in numbers
o Additional information (Street, City, GPS satellite fix)
o Shows your altitude with high accuracy
Locked features (can be unlocked with some Good Karma ;-)):
o Share your location with friends via SMS, Email, etc.
o Different location formats are supported (Latitude and Longitude in Decimal Degrees, Degrees/Minutes, Degrees/Minutes/Seconds, Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM), w3w (what3words.com))
Note 1: To save battery power you should switch off the widget when you do not need it. You can force the widget to switch off automatically after some time in the settings.
Note 2: This is no GPS toggle widget. You can not turn on and off GPS. You simply get clear information about your current location.
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->GPS Widget
If you like the widget, I would be glad if you donate (its free for you) and earn some Good Karma Points in the settings view!
The widget needs the following permissions because:
o Your location: it's obvious ;-)
o Network communication: query altitude, donation via Tapjoy
o Storage*: donation via Tapjoy
o Phone calls*: donation via Tapjoy
(*) You don't want to accept these permissions? Get "GPS Widget Pro" without the option to donate -> no "Storage" and "Phone calls" permission is required.
Even if the main aim is in the field of surveying, it contains tools that can be of great use also to tourists that want to keep a geo-diary.
Visit the official homepage: http://www.geopaparazzi.eu for documentation.
Visit the blog to find use cases and other info: http://jgrasstechtips.blogspot.it/search/label/geopaparazzi
Use the mailing list for any issue and if you need help: http://groups.google.com/group/geopaparazzi-users
CellMapper works on both tablets (with or without a cellular radio) and cell phones. The map is available in Android 2.2 or later due to Maps API only supporting this version of Android or later.
- Displays map of mapped (or calculated) towers, and currently connected tower
- Read GSM/UMTS/LTE band and ARFCN/EARFCN/UARFCN on Samsung devices (root required for 4.2+ devices)
- Dual SIM support for Mediatek, Qualcomm, and Samsung Duos devices
- Displays advanced CellID info (LTE: RSRP, RSRQ, SNR, CQI, Timing Advance for LTE-TDD. CDMA: ECIO, EVDO ECIO, SNR. UMTS: PSC)
- Advanced processing of data if is uploaded to the site (per sector coverage of cell tower, signal trails, advanced cell tower location triangulation) (optional)
- Local calculation of cell tower points (enable feature in Change Provider dialog)
- Support for both Google Maps and OpenStreetMaps
Note: The data on the site and within the app is generated shortly after it is uploaded Locally calculated (less accurate) data is available instantly from within the app.
Currently supported networks:
- CDMA (limited, many phones do not implement the API correctly)
To start contributing, simply go into the Settings screen and enable "Live Upload." Once this is enabled, simple press the home button and CellMapper will run in the background and send data as you move. You can always close CellMapper by using the menu and selecting exit on the main screen.
Alternatively, you can use "Upload and Statistics" screen to upload data at any time later on through wifi.
View your results at CellMapper.net
Why does CellMapper need so many permissions?
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - To get CellID information
android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - To get GPS location
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To get Cellular network informaion
android.permission.INTERNET - To connect to server to download map data / upload data
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To write external CSV file if no internet connection
android.permission.READ_LOGS - To read Samsung Field Test Mode data on Android 4.1 and earlier (despite what the dialog says, I can't read your browsing history unless your browser write it to the system log)
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - To read info about airplane mode / network settings
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - To start at boot time (if enabled)
android.permission.VIBRATE - To vibrate on CellID change (if enabled)
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK - For phones that do not support 4.2+ CellID Support, to ensure they report correct data
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To write external CSV file if no internet connection
This app only requires root access if you enable this feature under settings for Samsung field test mode data reading on Android 4.2+
This application, installed on a mobile device with Android operating system, allows the user to make surveys using integrated GPS with its nominal precision, in a fast and easy way.
It can be used by surveyors and other technicians for surveys consisting on measuring lots, paths, crops, pipes, electrical lines, urban furniture...
Google MapsTM is used as background, and can be represented in standard, satellite, hybrid and relief modes. Geographic or UTM projected coordinates are shown at all times.
The application allows data collection of single points, whose coordinates are got from the GPS, showing the estimated precision by a circle, as is usual in location-based programs.
The points are automatically numbered, recording date and time, and can be separated in different layers. User can also enter point codes, choosing them from a quick list.
It is also possible to perform a continuous survey, recording vertices automatically by an interval of time, distance or height difference.
At any time you can view the polyline data, such as minimum and maximum heights, length and area. Vertex information can be displayed as well.
You can work with multiple layers, with different names and colors.
Survey can be exported to a Google Earth KML file, that can be sent by email, Bluetooth, WiFi or LAN from the app.
This file can also be imported by TcpMDT and other CAD and GIS applications.
Editing preferences lets you to change the appearance of map, points and lines captured. It also sets parameters for data collection, information displayed in real time and others.
• Operating System: Android 2.2 or higher
• Integrated GPS
• Touch screen
• Internet access
Survey-It allows for simple land measurement and area measuring. Please keep in mind that the accuracy of this tool is only good as the GPS on your device.
With the pricing calculation feature, make a quick cost estimate for quoting jobs.
Use user-provided offline maps when not in mobile internet range.
Survey-It is perfect for estimating landscaping jobs and outdoor construction jobs like fencing. Great for private mowers and fence builders.
With added KML and CSV exports, you can use your measurements with other apps (Google Earth, Sketchup, etc...).
With the enhanced version 2 of Google maps, you can tilt and rotate your maps while working.
- Export to CSV and KML (DXF coming soon).
- Measure Land by walking off the location, or plotting on the map.
- Press to locate on the map
- Remember/Overlay previous measurements
- Save your maps as images
- Save your overlays for later
- Send and share your maps with friends
- Supports multiple units for calculation and conversion (please email us if we missed one you need)
Feel free to email us with questions or feature requests.
Surveyor locks the virtual ground to the real world so no matter which direction you turn to, the markers will always stay where it is originally placed.
Distances between each markers are calculated and displayed on the screen in the unit system you specified. With the pro version you can place more than 2 markers and even get the area of the space surrounded by the markers.
- 토지이용규제정보시스템은 전국의 지역·지구 지정 현황 및 행위제한내용을 열람할 수 있으며, 각종 인허가 절차 및 구비서류를 확인할 수 있습니다.
- 또한, 규제 변경 사항을 국민 여러분에게 알리고자 주민의견청취 및 고시도면열람 기능을 서비스 중입니다.
[토지이용규제 내비게이터 기능]
⦿ 기능 개요
사용자가 원하는 위치에 원하는 토지이용행위 및 하고자하는 사업 방식을 입력하면 토지이용규제 지정 현황, 행위 가능 여부, 인허가 절차를 한 번에 조회할 수 있습니다.
⦿ 주요 기능
첫번째, 위치 및 지도에 기반하여 지역·지구 토지이용규제 및 인허가 절차를 쉽게 확인할 수 있습니다.
두번째, 관심지역의 지형도면고시 등록 현황을 알려줍니다.
세번째, 용어사전을 통해 토지이용규제 관련 용어를 언제 어디서나 쉽게 이해할 수 있습니다.
⦿ 지원 모바일 운영체계
안드로이드(2.2 ~ 4.0)
⦿ 개선의견 반영
-주소 검색에 새주소 기능 추가
-도면보기 축척 조절 기능 추가
-재해관련 지역지구보기 지도 표시 여부 기능 추가
-열람이력사항 저장 여부 기능 추가
-열람이력사항 목록 삭제 기능 추가
-기타 기능 개선
-주소 검색 목록에 세종시 추가
⦿ 추가기능 반영 (Version 1.5)
- 새주소 조회시 지번검색 오류 수정
※ 토지이용규제 모바일 웹사이트
토지이용규제 정보시스템은 모바일 웹브라우저를 통해서도 이용할 수 있습니다.
접속 URL : http://m.luris.go.kr
Great tool for surveyors, it allows you to create, save and export projects based on the calculation and management of the coordinates of points.
Help & support, Tutorial: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.616801621782123.1073741828.548972571898362&type=3
What allows you to do is :
- Create and save projects
- Have maximum flexibility in the creation of points ( each of them will be named as you want)
- Calculate and write neatly coordinates
- Create a scale drawing giving all the points created
- Calculate sides, area, perimeter, angles and azimut of a triangle (the users just select three created points)
- Modify or remove points data when you want
- Use grad, deg, d°m's" or rad as angle measure for the calculation of coordinates
- * Export coordinate data in a text file
- * Export coordinate data in a text file to be used in Excel, which will bring back all in a neat table ( opening the txt file from Excel to set as the delimiter semicolon and set the correct decimal separators and thousands )
- Export the drawing with the points created
* Internet connection is not anymore required when exporting (from 2.0 version).
Un saluto alla commissione per gli esami di Stato 2013/2014 della classe 5^D dell'istituto Canova da parte del developer di questa applicazione, Andrea Barcaro.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/appsurveyorplus/timeline