Doesn't work Does not recognize my EXT4 SD card at all. ES File Explorer sees it (but doesn't support ext4), so it's a software issue
Doesn't work on nexus 7 Unfortunately, it didn't work on my nexus 7. It doesn't recognize when device is connected. It just sits there waiting forever.
Good, does what it says & designed for Have been working for me since I have downloaded it. Never thought of changing .
Nexus 5 android 5.1.1 Acquires the root but does not seem to work. No error messages either. Perhaps author could add first time mount checks and some troubleshooting help in the next version of app.
might be better says it was written for galaxy, so didn't expect it to work for my tablet. but if i could set the mount folder myself it wouldn't try mounting to a symlink at /mnt/sdcard/ because that is how my virtual sd is built for my tablet brand.
Don't work on Galaxy S4 Works fine on Samsung tab p5100 But don't mount the same drive on S4 i9505 Pls fix
- file systems support: NTFS, EXT2, EXT3, EXT4
- SD card support. The card is visible in all applications including standard android apps (camera, file manager,...).
- user applications can be installed into the NTFS, EXT2, EXT3 or EXT4 formatted card
- multi partitions support on USB drives
- full system integration
- standard android notifications are used instead of old Ntfs Mounter notifications
- USB drives are mounted into: /mnt/sdcard/usbStorage/UsbDriveA
Interoperability barriers between Android and Mac OS / Windows PC eliminated!
Write to NTFS drives and read FAT32 & HFS+ storages directly from Android device