Need a personal loan?, you can do a simulation to make sure the amounts to be paid, you can see
- Estimated dates of payment of each installment,
- The amount of capital of each share
- The amount of each installment interest
- The total interest payable at the end
- The principal balance after each installment
You can choose different payment frequencies: weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc.
The simulation of the loan or credit generates a .pdf file that you can send by mail or share by various social networks.
In short, it is a tool to test different scenarios before applying for a loan or credit