Experience your music library in a new way.
When connected to an AppRadio Mode compatible in-dash multimedia receiver, Pioneer CarMediaPlayer allows you to swipe, drag, and directly touch the desired artist, song, album, podcast, audiobook, and video in your library from the larger in-dash touchscreen. CarMediaPlayer also makes it easy to find what you're looking for with Alphabet Search and Album View functions.
For your safety, the viewing of video content with this application while connected to a compatible Pioneer multimedia receiver is only available when the vehicle is stopped and the parking brake is engaged.
Not compatible with AppRadio One or AppRadio Mode USB. Instead, please use the AppRadioLIVE app for Media playback.
SPH-DA100/110/210 and AVH-X8500BT/BHS users who have a Samsung phone and who experience constant screen blackouts can avoid them by turning off hardware overlays in the developer options of their phone.
Software End User License Agreement
v1.9 Fix for Nexus One running Android 2.2
Derived from Pioneer’s experience in developing world-renown professional DJ products, the MIXTRAX App analyzes the music library on your Android and effortlessly categorizes your music into unique non-stop mixes.
Each mix features virtual DJ effects that blend and transition one song to the next while maintaining the overall tempo and mood of the mix. You can now get into the mix without worrying about cueing up songs, beat matching, or adding effects, as the MIXTRAX App does it all for you.
◆◇ Features ◇◆
◆Non-Stop Mix Play
・Automatically creates playlists grouping music according to common characteristics.
・Automatically selects tracks that share similar characteristics (tempo/melody).
・Mixes your music with automatic matching of music tempo and beat.
・Simply touch the track that is currently being played to create a new mix based on five different characteristics of the current track: Artist, Genre, Tempo, Age, All
・The order of tracks within a playlist can instantly be set to match the tempo or mood of the music you are currently listening to.
・Choose from three types of mixes that offer different playback lengths and styles to create the ideal non-stop mix.
・MIXTRAX can now turn an entire playlist into a unique non-stop mix, so your favorite playlists can now become your favorite mixes.
・Using 'MIXTRAX Software' (available free of charge) from a Windows or Mac computer is recommended whenever analyzing a large quantity of music.
・Analyzing music with 'MIXTRAX Software' prior to using the MIXTRAX app will reduce the time required to analyze the songs within the application.
・Connecting the device to a power source is recommended when performing music analysis.
・DRM-protected format is not supported.
In Android OS 5.0 " MIXTRAX App " does not work correctly .
We have become a planned at a future update .
We apologize for the inconvenience to everyone . And updates to the Android OS 5.0,
with regard to the new installation of the app , please wait until the corresponding completion .
■ Operating Environment ■
■ Supported OS version: Android4.0 or more
■Playable files: MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA
★ Tested model
GALAXY S3 α (SC-03E), XPERIA AX (SO-01E)
In addition, there is if you do not normally work with the models depending on the usage of the terminal.
★ memory space required for the operation
Free space of the application area of about 300MB is needed for the analysis of music.
On models equipped with a small built-in memory capacity, you may music analysis does not work due to lack of memory.
Please contact the manufacturer of your device and how to check free space.
MIXTRAX is a trademark of Pioneer Corporation.
Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
It has the input selection buttons in the same order as on the VSX-920 remote control, three buttons for selection of sound scape and a volume slider that can also be controlled using hardware volume buttons. Additionally, it displays selected source and whatever the receiver says on its display and updates the volume slider to current main volume on the receiver.
This should work with a lot of network connected Pioneer receivers, especially the ones too old to be supported by the official Pioneer iControlAV2, iControlAV2012 or Pioneer ControlApp apps. You need to connect your receiver to your home network for this app to work, this might not work with some US models with Sirius connector instead of network connection. Please check your receiver.
Works well with VSX-920, but should also work well with VSX-1020, VSX-2020 and VSX-LX53. It would also work with VSX-921, VSX-922, VSX-1021, VSX-1022, VSX-2021 and VSX-2022, but those are supported by Pioneer.
This application gives you the ultimate solution you need during your commute by combining the services you want into a single, easy-to-use design. Maps, media, news information and your events calendar are all within reach with its smooth and intuitive interface. Take your drive to the next level with AppRadioLIVE.
For more information, please visit : http://www.pioneerappradiolive.com/
Note: AppRadioLIVE users have the option of creating an account. This can be done directly from the application or via the following link: "http://www.pioneerappradiolive.com/myaccount/"
- Traffic Flow and Incidents provided by INRIX®*
- Find restaurants, gas stations, parking and more provided by Yelp®*
- Discover concerts and events near your location with the help of eventseeker®*
- Get an ETA to your Home or Work from your current location
- Play stored music directly from your Android device
- Access over 25 millions songs from your Rdio®* account
- Access over 25,000+ radio shows and podcasts from your Stitcher®* account
- Access over 2000+ internet radio stations Radionomy®*
- Listen to hundreds of Internet radio streams from across the globe
- Stay up to date on the latest news with the help of Feedly®* and text-to-speech technology
- Check the weather for your current location, home,work or destination
- Stay organized by accessing your phone's calendar and Facebook®* events in a single, simple interface.
- Learn about nearby concerts, sporting events and more with eventseeker®*, and easily add those events to your calendar.
Create a Pioneer AppRadioLIVE account in order to sync compatible features such as Feedly, Rdio, and Stitcher.
*Available content providers may vary by country.
- Compatible with Android 4.2 and 4.3.
- Audio problem might occur on Android 4.4.x and 5.x.
**Smartphone models which are not listed below have not been checked for compatibility.
Tested models for latest version
Xperia Z (OS4.2.2)
Operational functions of the connected product - including file selection on a linked server - can be accessed intuitively at the touch of your finger.
*For information about how to operate a specific product, please refer to the product's support page on the Pioneer web site.
[Compatible models] (as of October 2014)
Network Audio Player :
N-70A, N-50A, N-50, N-30, N-P01, XN-P02, XN-P02DAB
AV receiver :
USA/Canada: VSX-43, VSX-1023, VSX-823, VSX-42, VSX-1022, VSX-822
Central/South-America: VSX-43, VSX-823, VSX-42, VSX-1022, VSX-822
Europe: VSX-S510, VSX-828, VSX-528, VSX-827, VSX-527
Asean : VSX-823, VSX-822
Oceania : VSX-828, VSX-528, VSX-827, VSX-527
Middle-East : VSX-823, VSX-822
East-Asia : VSX-S510, VSX-823, VSX-822
Blu-ray Player :
USA/Canada : BDP-33FD, BDP-31FD, BDP-330, BDP-43FD, BDP-41FD, BDP-430, BDP-53FD, BDP-52FD, BDP-140, BDP-62FD, BDP-150
Europe : BDP-LX53, BDP-330, BDP-333, BDP-LX54, BDP-430, BDP-LX55, BDP-440, BDP-140, BDP-450, BDP-150, BDP-160
Other Countries : BDP-LX53, BDP-330, BDP-LX54, BDP-430, BDP-LX55, BDP-440, BDP-140, BDP-450, BDP-150, BDP-160
CD RECEIVER :
Canada : XC-HM72, X-HM71
Europe : X-HM82, X-HM82D, XC-HM82, XC-HM82D, X-HM72, X-HM72D, X-HM81, XC-HM81, X-HM71
Wireless Sound System :
XW-SMA1, XW-SMA3,XW- SMA4
Blu-ray Disc Surround System :
Europe : MCS-838, MCS-737, MCS-434, MCS-333, MCS-FS232, MCS-FS131
Asean : MCS-838, MCS-737, MCS-636, MCS-535, MCS-434, MCS-333
Oceania : MCS-838 Middle-East : MCS-838, MCS-737, MCS-434, MCS-333
East-Asia: MCS-838, MCS-737, MCS-636, MCS-535, MCS-434, MCS-333, MCS-FS132, MCS-FS131
Slim Micro System :
Europe : X-SMC55, X-SMC55DAB
Network AV Speaker Bar System :
Confirmed Android devices:
SONY XPERIA Z1 (OS 4.2.2) / SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 (OS 4.3) / HTC One S (OS 4.1.1) / Google Nexus 5 (OS 4.4.2)
Play videos with subtitle or musics and cast them to your smart tv by one touch.
Subtitle extension should be "srt" and must be the same as the video file name
By touching the video screen, you can make the video full screen.
Firstly make WiFi direct contact with your smart tv and cast the video.
The media files should be in phone sdcard (anywhere)
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Samsung TV itself as you use your Android to control your Samsung TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Samsung TV or on your mobile device.
With the Samsung TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Samsung TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Samsung TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Samsung TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase.)
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Samsung TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
The complete streaming solution for your Android device. Simple and intuitive design makes it very easy to stream all your media to any screen or speakers.
-All your media in one place: music, photos, videos, movies, tv shows etc.
-Stream to all connected devices: Apple TV, AirPlay speakers, Chromecast, DLNA devices, smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, etc.), Xiaomi Box, Amazon FireTV, Xbox and more.
-Stream to XBMC, Raspbmc, Airfoil speakers and more.
-Stream from any source: media servers, online channels and the cloud
AllConnect is the only app on the market that supports all streaming technologies and works out of the box with more than 5 billion devices.
Tell us what’s cool about AllConnect by writing to us at email@example.com.
- Play live and vod streams
- Play local multimedia files
- Share your live streams directly with friends
- Display detailed info for stream
- Fast and easy change of subtitles and audio tracks
- Easy Creation of M3U multimedia playlists
- Native support for rtmp://$OPT format with all advanced options
- API Interface
- hardware acceleration
- internal and external subtitles
- Audio multi track support
Native playback engine that supports many popular media formats such as: AVI, MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, ASF, WMV, MP4, M4V, TP, TS, MTP, M2T, it also includes the most popular live streaming protocols.
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android needs access to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
- For Android TV app only:
• It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
• It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.