Snipe to win on eBay.
Myibidder Bid Sniper is a sniper for eBay buyers that places the last seconds bids to increase your chances to win.
No need to watch for auctions anymore, just set a snipe and let the sniper do the job for you.
Once the snipe is set, you don't need to keep the app running for the snipe to work.
The Pro version adds Groups support (set a bunch of items for sniping in the same Group, set limit how many to win. The sniper will stop automatically after it reached your limit).
You have to enable Groups in Preferences (open the menu on "Main Menu" screen, click "Preferences", check "My Groups").
It also adds "Current bid" field. This is not a real-time update, this is the current bid of the last manual Refresh of the listing.
Here is a nice review by guys at Which App.tv:
Step by step instructions on how to add an item for sniping:
For those who never used eBay sniper in the past:
1. SNIPING DOES NOT GUARANTEE WINNING. YOU HAVE TO MEET EBAY'S AND SELLER'S REQUIREMENTS IN ORDER TO WIN.
ALSO, YOUR SNIPE MUST BE READY (ADDED & ACTIVATED) AT LEAST 3 MINUTES IN ADVANCE.
2. YOUR SNIPING LIST IS DIFFERENT FROM ITEMS YOU PLACED YOUR BIDS ALREADY.
3. YOU CAN STOP SNIPING IF YOU HAVE AT LEAST 1-2 MINUTES TO GO BY SETTING "OFF" ON "Activate Snipe" AND SAVING YOUR CHANGES.
4. GROUPED ITEMS MUST BE AT LEAST 1 minute APART FROM EACH OTHER, OR YOU MAY WIN THEM ALL.
5. IT'S ALSO TECHNICALLY NOT POSSIBLE TO SHOW THE CURRENT PRICE IN REAL-TIME IN THE APP. THE "CURRENT BID" IS THE BID SINCE YOUR LAST REFRESH.
Questions? Want to get answers? Please feel free to ask:
Android Market is not for questions or suggestions. We have no way to contact you back and answer you through feedbacks.
a. Does not refresh information automatically so if you miss snipe status, you have to do "Refresh" from the My Main Menu
The application uses Myibidder.com service (originally named Myibay.com) to place your snipes, so you can turn off or disconnect your phone after you scheduled your snipe.
Currently, the service processes over 150,000 snipes weekly.
Sniping is done using eBay US by default.
The Myibidder.com service is completely free. No monthly fees, no per-auction fees, nothing.
The service is supported by donations of our users (such as purchasing this application):
This application is in Beta stage, it's a proof of concept and testing user interface design. However, it's capable of placing real snipes on real eBay listings.
There are few bugs here and there, but it should not affect sniping.
Make sure you have at least 3-4 minutes before auction ends when scheduling your snipe.
Security tokens has very limited support. It's recommended not to use it when sniping. Please contact support for more details.
By using Myibidder.com service you have to agree to the following terms:
The comments on Android Market are NOT for bug reports and suggestions. If you want to suggest something or found a bug to be fixed, please use the following Myibidder.com official forums for bug reports and support:
It will not be fixed if you don't let us know on the forums.
Internet connections: the app needs to be able to make connections in order to schedule snipes, retrieve your snipes information, etc.
Read logs: the app reads its own logs and error messages in order to properly address each crash. It does NOT access your personal information.
NEW: BidBag Easy-Share. Share and snipe your auctions from any other app in seconds!
Allows among other things last second bidding and auction management in groups. Notification service via SMS or email. All data would be encrypted over SSL connections. All passwords are serverside encrypted and only usable from the automatic agents.
Requires a user account with internet service. Register easy and fast with the new in-app registration. The first 7 points are free . If you should be convinced of BidBag, you can buy points for very low rates (from 19ct) without hidden costs from the integrated shop. For each won auction only one point will be charged, no matter how high the auction value was. Not won auctions are always free.
Your bids would be placed in the last seconds from high performance backbone servers. Effective protection against the swaying of bids.
Other benefits at a glance:
• Second accurate bidding through super fast backbone connections
• Unbeatable low and transparent fees for won auctions
• Effective bidding with our Triple-Snipe technology
• Real-time monitoring with live updates within the user interface
• Email and SMS notification with SMS re-bidding (Configurable from web service))
• International Bid in the national currency of the country
• Quality of development and maximum data security through SSL
• Modern, platform-independent system.
• Continuous development guaranteed
• Fast 24 / 7 / 365 support. Write a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
The fees are calculated on the server side and sent to your Android device. The formulas will be updated as changes in fee policies occur. Happy selling!
The LITE edition limits up to 2 simultaneous auctions while the PRO edition allows unlimited auctions.
** Important **
If deleting FinalBidder from your phone, make sure you first delete all the auctions from the app. This deletes all your auctions from the backend server.
** QuickStart Guide **
1. Enter your EBAY login when asked
2. Create snipes using EBAY auction id and your max bid
3. A notification will alert you after auction ends
** User Note **
If your EBAY login requires you to enter a number from an image, the FinalBidder will not work as it cannot recognize images. To workaround this issue, goto EBAY and change your password to a stronger one so future login won't prompt you for an image, and FinalBidder will work for you afterwards.
For further information, please email me at email@example.com.