Jobbidding is designed to connect people with trusted Jobbidders that can do the job or service they need done. You don’t have to search through Google and parse through lists of local businesses and call each individually to get estimates any more. You post your job or task on the site and businesses come to you, through real time business notifications, bidding and 1 to1 chat. It also provides a way for local people with skilled services or just odd-jobbers to find business leads and make quick money.
Not only that you can also sell things on Jobbidding, or post a request for an item that you want.
How it works:
1. Somebody posts a request for pretty much anything. This is called a 'posting'
2. Immediately an auction marketplace is created and local JobBidders are notified and added
3. JobBidders chat with the JobPoster and bid on the posting in real time to make the best bids
4. The JobPoster may award the posting to a JobBidder, and get paid through Jobbidding
5. The JobPoster may rate the winning JobBidder after services are rendered
As the timer counts down to Zero the most recent bidder WINS. If another bid is placed before the auction timer reaches zero then the timer resets to a maximum of 30 Seconds.
We GUARANTEE you'll win! Have fun!
More from developer
The fees are calculated on the server side and sent to your Android device. The formulas will be updated as changes in fee policies occur. Happy selling!
The LITE edition limits up to 2 simultaneous auctions while the PRO edition allows unlimited auctions.
** Important **
If deleting FinalBidder from your phone, make sure you first delete all the auctions from the app. This deletes all your auctions from the backend server.
** QuickStart Guide **
1. Enter your EBAY login when asked
2. Create snipes using EBAY auction id and your max bid
3. A notification will alert you after auction ends
** User Note **
If your EBAY login requires you to enter a number from an image, the FinalBidder will not work as it cannot recognize images. To workaround this issue, goto EBAY and change your password to a stronger one so future login won't prompt you for an image, and FinalBidder will work for you afterwards.
For further information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.