The rules of the game resemble Minesweeper in Zen style.
Your task is to open all empty cells and put the stones to the cells with Yin-Yang symbol (You should put a stone before open the cell). However, unlike Minesweeper, the game does not end on the first mistake, but you will get penalty. Wrongly placed stones can't be removed, you also will get penalty for them.
The number of dots indicates how many Yin-Yang places on neighboring cells.
Lotus safely can be placed on any closed cell and opens all cells around, automatically placing stones.
Also Lotus can be used to fix mistakes. Unused Lotuses added to final score.
- Minesweeper based game in Zen Stone Garden
- Hexagonal cells
- Huge game field up to 120x100 cells
- Perimeter is already opened, so you will not get stuck in the corners
- Meditative gameplay
- Mistake is not the end, the win is not the goal
- Relaxing sounds and animations
- Zoom and smooth scrolling
Major functions include:
Quick search to the 33 nos. Fitness Walking track in 18 districts
Navigation to nearest Fitness Walking track through GPS
What is fitness walking? How can it benefit your health?
Equipment and preparation before Fitness Walking
Support users to set up his/her personal profile for calculating Body Mass Index (BMI), Calories Consumption in walking, Calculation of Target Training Heart Rate , and Daily Steps
Users can save walking records and share to popular social media
Link to LCSD website www.lcsd.gov.hk for viewing other information of recreation and sports activities
Please note that:
Although “Fitness Walking” is a free application, user may be charged by their mobile network service provider on the user of data service. These charges can be very expensive on roaming. Please ensure that the option of “Data Roaming” have been disabled in the mobile phone settings.
The estimated location provided by the mobile device may deviate from your actual location. Meanwhile, owing to the dissimilarity in altitude and topography between your location and the Fitness Walking track, the information displayed may be different from the actual conditions.
The Bruce Lee: Kung Fu‧Art‧Life exhibition is presented by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department. Jointly organised by the Bruce Lee Foundation and the Hong Kong Heritage Museum. Sponsored by Fortune Star Media Limited. The Hong Kong Heritage Museum has gathered over 600 invaluable items of Bruce Lee, such that the public can more comprehensively, multi-directionally, and independently learn about the legendary life of Bruce Lee through the accomplishments and contributions from himself, his films, his kung fu, and the cultural phenomena he created, as well as his significance in popular culture.
> login to personal library account
> search, reserve and renew library materials
> save and retrieve library materials in My Lists
> check the addresses and opening hours of public libraries
> locate the nearest libraries via GPS
> use personalised alert services to receive notifications, including pick-up notices and due date reminders
> search library materials by scanning the ISBN barcode
> share the information of library materials to friends through e-mail, instant messaging tools and social sharing platforms
Personal Information Collection Statement
1. The personal data collected in the app will only be used for processing your library account or handling your enquiry.
2. The personal data required in the app include your library card number/Hong Kong identity card number and your library account password. Whether you store your personal data in the app is optional. If you have logged in with your Hong Kong identity card number, it will be converted and saved as a library card number.
3. The app will collect the device model, system version, usage and login records as general statistical data for helping the LCSD compile statistics or diagnosing system problems, so as to enhance the app and facilitate your use of our library services.
4. The app will obtain your location data via GPS and show you the nearest public libraries and any related information. Your location data will not be saved in the app.
5. The function of direct phone calling to branch libraries is provided in the app, but it will not collect any personal data.
6. The personalized library information notification service provided in the app will send the identifier of your device together with your alert messages to Google Inc. or Apple Inc., from whom the messages will be pushed to your device. On Android system, the app will also collect the MAC address for checking purpose.
The app covers cultural presentations organised solely or jointly by LCSD and sponsored programmes under the Venue Partnership Scheme. It also covers film programmes and museum special exhibitions organised by LCSD. The app aims mainly to disseminate brief programme information to users in a user-friendly manner. Major functions include:
> quick programme search by genres, venues, dates and keyword(s)
> integrated programme and ticketing information
> bookmarking favourite programmes and sharing to popular social media
> find out what's on in the cultural venues nearest you
> learn interesting trivia about arts and culture
While every effort has been made to incorporate all major cultural programmes under the above scope, the app does not provide exhaustive information of all cultural programmes organised at LCSD venues. For full information, users should visit LCSD's website.
App information is updated at four regular intervals during the day. There may be a time gap between the information displayed on the app and actual information. For programme cancellation and postponement due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances, users should check the latest public announcements on LCSD's website.
"My URBTIX" is a newly developed mobile app to further facilitate ticket buyers to make purchases online using smart phones or mobile devices driven by the Android or iOS mobile operating systems. For ticket buyers who have registered as members, this app shall provide a wide range of personalised functions to enhance their buying experience including bookmark on favourite events, email reminder to attend purchased events, etc.
The Hong Kong Flower Show is the highlight of the community involvement programmes under the Green Hong Kong Campaign, which launched by LCSD with the aim of promoting greening in the community and enhancing public awareness and knowledge in greening.
The app covers the basic information, programme of activities, major attractions, showground layout map, green tips, promotional video, educational games and horticulture knowledge of the Hong Kong Flower Show. The app aims mainly to disseminate crucial programme information and related activities of Flower Show to users in a user-friendly manner. For details, users should visit LCSD’s website at www.lcsd.gov.hk.
For programme cancellation and postponement due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances, users should check the latest public announcements on LCSD’s website.
The Hong Kong International Poster Triennial 2014 (HKIPT 2014) mobile app is produced and maintained by the Hong Kong Heritage Museum.
The Hong Kong International Poster Triennial is one of the highlight events of the Hong Kong Heritage Museum, providing a platform for cultural exchange in the field of design, collecting and exhibiting high quality posters from around the world, through poster design competition, seminars and a series of education & extension activities. This year’s triennial sees its fifth edition and the theme is “Vision”.
This mobile app aims to present to you the design concepts of the award-winning posters and selected posters of the Hong Kong International Poster Triennial 2014, and inspire you to interpret and discuss poster design from different perspectives. You are most welcome to share this app with your friends.
Highlights of this app:
- Information: All you need to know about the Hong Kong International Poster Triennial - the award-winning posters, judges' insights, and other programme information.
- Design concept: You can view design concepts of the award-winning posters and some selected posters of the Hong Kong International Poster Triennial 2014.
- Dialogue: In a lively dialogue format, you are brought on a journey through the past and present triennials to uncover the posters and inspire you to embody the messages and spirits within the posters.
- Discover: Explore this section to find poster design concepts and dialogue discussions by topics.
- Keypad: Use this function while you are at the museum. The user-friendly ‘Keypad’ lets you enter the designated number displayed next to the poster to access its design concept and related dialogue content for a better in-museum experience.
Related website: www.heritagemuseum.gov.hk/en_US/web/hm/exhibitions/data/exid219.html#top
Privacy Statement: http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/en/info_pdo.php
Important Notices: http://www.heritagemuseum.gov.hk/en_US/web/hm/notice.html
The app guides you through King Yin Lei, as if you were travelling on site. Multimedia information like videos aided with animations, panoramas, and still photos are available for your further exploration of King Yin Lei.
>Introduction: A video clip showcasing “before” and “after” the restoration of King Yin Lei.
>Guided Tour: Thematic guided tours for a better understanding of King Yin Lei’s roofing structures, an appreciation of the Eastern and Western architectural elements, and stories behind the restoration processes.
>Video: Explain in details the restoration of different architectural features of King Yin Lei with the help of documentation and animations.
>Panorama: It covers the main building, annex block, outbuildings and the landscape of King Yin Lei. You may drag the image in any directions to view the panorama.
>Album: It includes still photos of the interior decorations, the architectural details and features of King Yin Lei for a glimpse of this declared monument.
Language Selection: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and English.
Other “King Yin Lei” app includes “Restore King Yin Lei”, “Photo ME@King Yin Lei”, “Puzzle@King Yin Lei”, and “Matching@King Yin Lei”.
By “Photo ME@King Yin Lei”, you can take a photo or use saved photo to create a new picture with different scenes at King Yin Lei.
Other related app includes “King Yin Lei”, “Restore King Yin Lei”, “Puzzle@King Yin Lei”, and “Matching@King Yin Lei”.
“Matching@King Yin Lei” – Try matching the patterns of King Yin Lei and complete the mission within the time limit.
Other related app includes “King Yin Lei”, “Restore King Yin Lei”, “Photo ME@King Yin Lei”, and “Puzzle@King Yin Lei”.
“Puzzle@King Yin Lei” – Restore King Yin Lei to its original glory by swapping the tiles in full speed.
Other related app includes “King Yin Lei”, “Restore King Yin Lei”, “Photo ME@King Yin Lei”, and “Matching@King Yin Lei”.
With this app you can:
• View / Play a variety of digitized MMIS content
• Bookmark your favorite items
• Download eBooks for offline viewing
• Browse selected library materials, such as lists of resources related to Literary Arts, Hong Kong Public Libraries Newsletters, winning works of HKPL’s Creative Writing Awards, selected literary activities and subject talks review organized by HKPL, etc.
• Search selected library materials by keyword
• Share your favorite items via social media