Good but limited I like how it syncs well but don't like how it must read sync every time. It's good for security but still a pain. Also, no way to add new contacts. The reason I got this was to have backup the same way as pen and paper because my phone lost half the contacts and I'll restore to default. Kinda defeats the purpose in a way
Emergency contact If one is unconscious and medical personal is looking. For a address book the name of this app does not stand out as a contacts. This should say contacts under the icon
Not free!!! Just a trial. Be aware and don't download. Deleted this fake! Advertizing as a free app and after a short period they send you a message, that you have to upgrade. Deleted and will look for something else, or synchronize my phone book in another way. By-by Kylook. Down to the garbage it goes. Deleted.
I love it! It is simple, practical and above all it keeps one very well organised. Well done!
This app removed all data from my existing contact list Now I discover that I have to buy the upgrade in order to sync with other systems.
* Higher Sync speed
* Gps coord. in address
* Sync with Yahoo address list which are syncing with the device
* Read contacts (only by first sync) from SIM Card & other popular accounts like WhatsApp.
* Edit contact address: postal code accept also letters >> great for our UK friends
* Enhanced Search: now search also in this information: email, address, Company, job and note
* Contacts: search by Kcode (download contact data)
* New Site “Help” (top-right on main Menu)
* Minor bugs fixed
Easiest contacts transfer, backup, and sync app across platforms.
Copy all your Contacts from your old phone to the new one in just a few seconds