It was decent, gathering contacts crashed few times, after it found duplicates contacts when merging it wouldn't save just crashed. I wanted to sync my contacts for fb, whatsup, google, viver., when I tried it ask to be upgraded to do that and pay money. Wasn't totally FREE? It finds dups, doesn'save them nor updated contacts on sim card. Sorry I wanted an app that would collect/ search contacts from fb, google, whatsup, viver, and text messgs.
Seems to work well. I like that I can actually delete contacts Nice app
My phone did not come with a address function so is nice to be able to have my contacts address available when i need it and the ability to delete contacts as well
Kylook Best contact management program I have found.
Communication Thoughtful facilities.
* Higher Sync speed
* GPS coord. in address
* Sync with Yahoo address list which are syncing with the device
* Read contacts (only by first sync) from SIM Card & other popular accounts like WhatsApp.
* Edit contact address: postal code accept also letters >> great for our UK friends
* Enhanced Search: now search also in this information: email, address, Company, job and note
* Contacts: search by Kcode (download contact data)
* New Site “Help” (top-right on main Menu)
* Minor bugs fixed
Easiest contacts transfer, backup, and sync app across platforms.
Copy all your Contacts from your old phone to the new one in just a few seconds