- Display text messages on top of all apps
- Reply to texts instantly
- Swipe through multiple text messages
- Real-time updating texts
- Display text message after unlocking
- Turn on/off SMS popup
- Customize the popup duration
- Customize the popup color
Leave your comments and concerns in the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Floating-Texts/181036205417752
The latest update refreshes the UI to better conform to updated Android standards. Now it's even simpler to schedule text messages!
By default you can send messages based on a 15 minute interval, however if you prefer a different spacing you can change it in the settings menu.
Sent messages will be logged to your default messages app. That way you'll never forget what you said.
If you find issues please email me, don't put them in the comments. I cannot respond to comments, but I will fix issues that come to me via email. :)
Some comments have claimed this will send spam messages. THE APP WILL NOT SEND SUCH MESSAGES. If you are getting that it is from some other app. That type of behavior is against Google play policy, and I do not engage in that sort of thing. The only messages that will be sent are ones that you schedule.
This is a free app, I make no warranties regarding it.
- READ CONTACTS: This is used purely so you can choose from your existing contacts when sending a message.
- SEND SMS: This is obviously required to send out SMS Messages.
- START AT BOOT: This is so the application can continue to send messages that have previously been scheduled for after your phone restarts.
- INTERNET: This is a free ad-supported application. Internet access is used *ONLY* for ads.
NEW v 1.4
- WAKE LOCK (Prevent device from sleeping): This ensures that messages go out at the time that they are scheduled, and not delayed if the device happens to be in a CPU idle sleep.
- WRITE SMS: This is for the new experimental feature to log the SMS messages to your default SMS app.
- READ SMS: This is required and used ONLY for the new experimental feature so that SMS messages can be added to your regular SMS app.
NEW v. 1.7
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Required by LG to solve some force-close issues.
** You must be a paid Silent Circle subscriber to use this app **
Access your account at SilentCircle.com.
Enable the burn function to delete Silent Texts from both devices.
Enable geo-location when you want to share your location.
You're in control of your media with device-to-device encryption.
Silent Circle - Security, Simplicity and Service
Silent Text Features:
• Intuitive and simple to use
• Burn Notice feature allows you to have any message you send self-destruct after a time delay
• No more sensitive messages staying around indefinitely
• Send map locations encrypted and controlled.
• Peer-to-peer key management – keys are on each device, not on our servers
• No one but you and the person you are texting can decrypt and read the information
• Send any file up to 100 MB
• Revolutionizes secure business and personal communications with a tap of the finger
SILENT TEXT allows you to fully control your text communications. As a Silent Circle member using Silent Text, you can transmit encrypted text messages with attached files up to 100 MB between Silent Circle members worldwide.
You decide how long your text can be seen with BURN NOTICE or manually delete sent messages off both your device and the recipient’s device simultaneously. Sent a sensitive document to the wrong person? Made a typo or modified the contract? Simply BURN what was sent with the touch of your screen.
Messages are encrypted on your device. New encryption keys are negotiated for each conversation. Every Silent Text message is encrypted to a new key that is only used once and then destroyed. There are no keys held anywhere after the conversation is complete.
Created by original innovators and globally recognized encryption experts using encryption algorithms Elliptic Curve P-384 & AES256.
Published, peer-reviewed encryption - our founders are the creators of PGP and ZRTP.
As seen in Forbes, CNN, The Register, Business Insider, Gizmag, and other media outlets around the globe.