Record your songs and show them to your friends later. Play music loud with headset for a superior experience. Drum Solo HD is designed for everyone: children, percussionists, musicians, drummers...
The main features are:
- High number of exclusive demo rhythm presets to learn to play drums
- Immersion haptic feedback (tactile effects) for a better experience
- Unlike most percussion apps, drag your finger for different drums and play an incredible solo (watch the video sample)
- Choose between 4 complete audio packs: Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Jazz and Synthesizer
- Multitouch drums. You can touch up to 20 fingers simultaneously.
- Reverb effect simulates a live performance.
- Record your own session and later, you can play on it, like a real drum machine. Double your experience!. You can record, play and repeat your compositions. You can record un unlimited number of notes in your loops.
- Realistic HQ sampled stereo sounds, including double kick bass, two toms, floor, snare, hi-hat (two positions with the pedal), splash, crash, cymbal
- HD drums images.
- Double bass drum pedal available.
- Animations for each instrument
- Repeat button in order to play continuously your improvisations (playback mode).
- Low latency for the beats (note: depending of your available memory and processor)
- 11 touch sensitive touch pads.
- Very fast loading time
- Use it in conjunction with the rest of Batalsoft apps (bass, piano, guitar...) to form your own band.
vDrum is an application that lets you create your own beats from preset patterns or create your own.
Has a kit administrator with which you can rename or delete your installed kits.
From the options menu you can change the background color of the application and the buttons and the transparency of the pads.
vDrum offers 4 "Quick Pack" buttons to quickly kits load, assigning the kit earlier in the buttons.
- SD Card is required to install, create and load new kits.
- Try first vDrum free.
- We recommend using the application with external speakers.
Kits have been created by DJ Anthrax.013.
Is it possible to create my own kits?
Yes, you can do from within the application.
How do I create my kit?
From the application, opening the menu, you will find an option called "New Pack" when pushed appears the application for kits-building, and can load a kit and create and modify or create a new kit from scratch.
I can load samples from my sound library?
Yes, clicking on the "song" appears the library of samples of your Android, you can select a sample and add it to the selected pad.
Tags: drum, drums, virtual, machine, kit, song, sample, pad, low, latency
This Pack was created in collaboration of Planet-H.com and FunctionLoops.com.
Note: This package does NOT contain G-Stomper Studio (full version) and/or G-Stomper Rhythm (free).
For using this Sample-Pack, G-Stomper Studio (full version) or G-Stomper Rhythm (free) is required and must be installed on your device.
75 best quality Samples (24bit, 44.1kHz, Mono and Stereo)
4 Demo Patterns
"Layered Drums" is a versatile pack, loaded with a wide collection of drum tools, served as 24-bit WAV one-shots. Including Kicks, Claps, Hihats and Percussion samples. Packed with 75 designed and layered drum shots. Inside this sample pack, you will get all the pro tools needed to build your drums from scratch. Fits perfect for Mainroom House/Deep House/Tech-House/Minimal/Techno/Dubstep and more.
IMPORTANT! Start the Content-Pack App and push the install button to install the new content to the G-Stomper folders.
Minimum recommended device specs for running G-Stomper apps:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SdCard read/write: used to install Samples and SoundSets
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Play / Stop the metronome with flash / vibration / visual
• Turn on tuner
• Record your play
• Select rhythm pattern
With NO touch, you can:
• Stop the metronome in battery-saving mode (by cover the proximity sensor).
Novel ideas are implemented by a heavy metronome and tuner user.
★ A tuner that listens your sound, and a pitch fork that sounds the exact pitch ★
★ Customizable A4 frequency (440Hz by default) ★
★ A real metronome shouldn't lag beats ★
and Soundcorset metronome never lag it.
★ Integrated recorder in one-touch ★
★ Flash metronome
If you can't hear the sound of the metronome, due to the speaker volume limit, use flash metronome instead. You can easily see the beats. Project the flashlight to the wall, then the entire wall will guide you to get the beats.
★ Large start button
to easily touch with your busy fingers
* Can be used with guitar ukulele mandolin violin cello viola bass drum flute harmonica clarinet trumpet
* Precise BPM control
* Intuitive volume control
* BPM Counter
* Accurate tuner
* Visual metronome using flash light of the camera
* Tuning fork, pitch pipe
* Free guitar tuner
The tune-bot tuning calculator will help you determine the notes and frequencies to reach your perfect sound. Based on your drums and your personal preferences the tune-bot will provide recommended settings based on musical intervals. You can then use the tune-bot drum tuner to tune your drums to these exact settings. Also you can experiment with other tunings and try some of our “pro tunings” from the various tune-bot artists. After you’ve tuned your set to your liking you can save the pitches of all your drums to allow you to quickly re-tune to the same sound over and over again. No more guesswork!
The tuning calculator app includes:
• Drum-Set calculator
• Snare Drum calculator
• Bass Drum calculator
• Single-Tom calculator
• Store and Recall of multiple Drum-Sets
• Pro Tunings from tune-bot Artists
• Tuning Guide
• Tuning Videos
*THIS IS NOT A DRUM TUNER! It is a tool intended to be used with the tune-bot drum tuner.
**The tune-bot drum tuner is available worldwide in music stores and online. See www.tune-bot.com for a list of dealers.
- 16-bit uncompressed drum samples;
- The effect of "Reverb";
- Multi-band mixer (volume control, pan on each channel);
- A set of presets of different musical styles, allowing you to quickly display the options playing drum kit;
- High level of realism, sound (depending on the point of impact play individual sound settings, recorded separately);
- High speed response touches;
- Slide your finger between the drums (Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3) for fill moments;
- Control on the right and left hand;
- Simultaneous listening music player;
Download "Modern A Drum Kit" (drums) and start to turn their dreams into reality.
The source code (GPLv2) is available at https://github.com/tube42/Drum-On
PLEASE NOTE: this app is under development, if you find any issues please contact the author.