It lets you stream music and explore more than 50,000 live radio stations from all over the world.
By upgrading to XiiaLive PRO, besides from supporting our hard work, you also get some awesome added features and no banner ads!
• All the features already included in our XiiaLive free version –variety of stations and directories, favorites, history, alarm, sleep timer, and sharing capabilities.
• No ads! You can stream without any adds appearing on your screen.
• Our REWIND option increases from 5 minutes on the free version to up to 60 minutes for the PRO version.
• We added more options for the NOTIFICATION SOUNDS. Now you can chose the sound you prefer.
• Advanced station filtering options.
• The ability to add homescreen SHORTCUTS to your favorite radio stations.
• Bluetooth advance controls with auto play/stop playback. Pick a device to automatically start playback upon pairing and also to stop playback upon disconnecting.
• Allows you to RESTORE a previous backup containing all your favorite songs and stations.
• Advanced streaming settings enabled –buffering length, unlimited retries, connect and read timeouts, among others.
• Extensive set of options that allow you to customize how Xiialive behaves on your device.
Please make sure to:
• +1 us on Google Play
• FOLLOW us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/xiialive
• LIKE us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/xiialive
Got questions, ideas or issues? Please let us know by going to our forum.
For information regarding permissions please see:
XiiaLive uses Open Source project FFmpeg.org.
Control your Pioneer VSX or SC AVR (Receiver) from your Android handset or tablet over your Wi-Fi network, just like the Pioneer iOS app iControl AV / iControlAV does.
You will be setup and enjoying your music collection from your chair in no time at all.
The most frequently used functions are all here, practically designed, simply presented and very easy to use. The app has been extensively tested and offers robust operation.
Designed for 2010 models but supports almost all models with a LAN connection, EXCEPT models designed for Pioneer's 'ControlApp' such as the following: VSX-42, VSX-527-K, VSX-822-K, VSX-827-K, VSX-1022-K.
Please test basic functionality by downloading the FREE VSX Lite app first.
Internet Radio is not supported by VSX Remote on models that require Pioneer vTuner to manage stations.
• Support for three zones.
• Control Power ON/OFF, Mute ON/OFF and Input Selection for the all zones, (if AVR has capability).
• Zone Volumes can also be controlled by the device hardware Volume buttons, (if AVR has capability).
• Home Media Gallery (HMG) support; partial support only on very small screens.
• Surround Sound selection from main display or directly from Surround Sound screens.
• Internet Radio module which displays all 24 pre-set stations and allows you to select.
• Tuner module which allows you to scroll through all your pre-sets, you can even give each one a relevant name.
• Two way communications with the AVR, changes and information on the AVR are reflected on the app.
• Show/Hide inputs and also Zones 2 and 3.
• Portrait and Landscape orientations are now supported on 7" to 10” tablet devices.
• Advertisement free app.
The app will prompt for the IP address of the AVR, enter it, and you're away, the app will auto connect from that point on.
This is not an official Pioneer application.
***PLEASE email us before giving up; we can find most working URLs for you;
• Powerful internet streaming/recording software (captures live streams with no loss of quality);
• Create LONG HIGH-QUALITY recordings of radio streams and easily move off device via USB;
• Professional customer service: Refund granted at any time if not satisfied;
• Beautiful animated interface;
• QUICK access to your MUSIC (not a complicated interface);
• ONE CLICK to play your favorite stations after opening the app;;
-Includes hundreds of the internet's best TESTED and hand-picked stations;
*** Add any MP3 stream to the app; ***
-5-band Graphic EQ;
-Recording Alarm (schedule future recordings of your favorite shows);
-Full RECORD functionality;
-HQ recordings (no loss of bit rate);
-Waveform Beat Visualizer (updates real-time);
-FILE BROWSER (view and manage your recordings instantly);
-SAVE YOUR OWN FAVORITE URLS IN THE APP;
-SLEEP TIMER (app shuts down when timer runs out);
CATEGORIES (we feature the internet's MOST POPULAR stations):
(BBC stations are NOT included);
Internet's Top 10;
Top 40 HITZ;
Trinidad / Tobego;
Bollywood / Punjabi / Desi;
Irish / Scottish / Celtic;
Rock/Heavy Metal/Death Metal;
R&B / Rap;
Ambient / Meditation;
Latin and Salsa;
Video Game Music;
*** NOW WITH A DISCOUNT OF 60% ***
More than 120 countries and 30,000 radio stations available in our application, from sports to news and music and many others to choose from.
More than 1.000.000 Podcasts to listen for free with rankings per country.
myTuner Radio is the best way to listen to the internet radio on your Android device.
- Number 1 in 55 Countries.
- TOP 5 in 87 Countries.
- TOP 100 in 126 Countries.
- Four stars Rating Average
Now you can listen the best internet radio stations of your country or of your homeland when you are abroad.
With myTuner Radio you can:
- Listen to the best internet radios stations;
- Radios from more than 120 countries;
- Listen to over 30,000 radio stations;
- More than 1.000.000 Podcasts with rankings per country;
- Record the stations in real time;
- Share using Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email;
- Add more radios to your favorites list;
- Search by country, by genre, by format, by city;
- Listen to the radios in the background;
There may be some stations that do not work because their stream is offline.This application is optimized for 3G networks and Wi-Fi.
myTuner Radio gives you the best experience in what comes to listening to worldwide radios stations.
More informations on www.mytuner.mobi
Live show for your Web radio with many streaming settings.
If you like this app, please rate it and write nice comments
* Stream live audio directly from your microphone and your tracks
* record and save in mp3 format
* Mixing console, two channels (mic, tracks)
* VU and Peak Meters.
* Multitouch sliding volume control (fader).
* Mic and Track gain settings.
* Broadcast to icecast/shoutcast server.
* Auto reconnection when connection failures.
* Record live even when connection failures.
* And more to come...
Access your personal music collection and play it on Sony's network audio products located anywhere in your home, wirelessly.
Each Sony network audio product can playback a separate song and be controlled independently. Or when enjoying Sony "HomeShare" products throughout your home, you can synchronize music playback with "Party Streaming".
* "HomeShare" is marketing name of Sony Network Audio products. This name may not be used in some regions/countries.
-Select from one or more speakers to enjoy your music on.
-Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
-Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create a list of favorite songs from music stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create, edit and save multiple playlists of music stored on your computer or NAS drive
-Browse Internet music services and thousands of Internet radio stations. (*)
*This feature works with NAS-SV20i/SV20Di, NAC-SV10i, and SA-NS310/NS410/NS510
-Use playback controls to control Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat and Volume
-View album artwork and song information during Playback
-Using Party Streaming, start and stop synchronized playback of music among multiple Sony Network Audio products, and control the volume of each speaker as a group or individually.
This "Network Audio Remote" is for use with the following Sony network audio products:
Network Audio System/Server
Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System
Micro HI-FI Component System
Network Media Player
Products may not be available in all regions.
Some products need a firmware update to add "Party Streaming" function.
- Hand-picked, working stations
- Over 1400 German radio stations
- Over 5000 international radio stations
- Over 7500 'Internet Only' radio stations
- Create Favorites
- Play-/Pause Button
- Search Function
- Filter: A-Z , Countries, Categories, Cities
- Weather (location of the server)
- Internet connection, preferably via LAN, WLAN, 3G, 4G.
- * Via 3G/4G, you notice that you have a flat rate
The Alpine TuneIt app turns your Android® smartphone into an interface for custom sound tuning, Facebook updates and more!
Sound Tuning Right from Your Android® smartphone
Download the TuneIt app and connect your Android® smartphone via Bluetooth to an Alpine TuneIt app ready head unit. Your Android® smartphone instantly becomes a sound tuning control center. As you change settings on the Android® smartphone you can instantly hear the results, so you can customize the sound exactly as you want it. Sound tuning choices include: 6-channel Digital Time Correction, 9-Band Parametric EQ, and Crossovers.
TuneIt now also links to Alpine's BASS ENGINE SQ technology featured in the new head units. You can control BASS ENGINE SQ settings within the app and also select the Alpine speaker models that you are using in your car, so the sound settings will automatically to match your system. For quicker setting, five BASS ENGINE SQ presets are provided.
See and Hear Facebook Messages
The TuneIt app keeps you in touch with your Facebook friends. When you can receive a notification, you get a visual alert on the Android® smartphone and the head unit, plus a sound alert through your car speakers. The visual notification includes the Facebook icon and the sender’s name, with the profile picture shown on the Android® smartphone. In addition, you can use TTS (text-to-speech) to listen to your messages, picture comments and time-line posts while you drive. And you can LIKE messages with one push.
Share Your Sound Settings with Other Alpine Fans
After tuning your system, upload your settings to the Alpine Cloud Server to share them with other TuneIt users. You can also check out other user’s settings and rate them. Download high rated or interesting settings and try them in your car. User TuneIt submissions will keep growing so check back often to see new ones.
Compatible Alpine Radios
For United States
2015: CDE-W265BT, CDE-164BT
2014: X009 series, X008U, INE-W957HD, IVE-W555BT, CDE-154BT, CDE-153BT, UTE-52BT
2013: CDE-HD149BT, CDE-HD148BT, CDE-147BT
2015: CDE-W296BT, CDE-195BT
2014: X800D-U series, INE-W987D, IVE-W585BT, CDE-185BT, CDE-183BT
2013: CDE-178BT, CDE-177BT, iDE-178BT
For Southeast Asia
2015: CDE-W265EBT, CDE-164EBT
2014: X009E series, X008EU, INE-W957E, IVE-W554EBT, CDE-154EBT, CDE-153EBT
2013: CDE-148EBT, CDE-147EBT
2015: CDE-W265EBT, CDE-164EBT
2014: X008AU, INE-W957A, IVE-W554ABT, CDE-154EBT, CDE-153EBT
2013: CDE-148EBT, CDE-147EBT
2014: CDE-153CBT, CDx-A08
In some regions, GPS signal is required at all times for the TuneIt app to function with the head unit. Ensure that GPS is on when opening the TuneIt app for the first time so it can determine your region.
Please use an accessible email address to create an account. If you have not received your verification email, please check your spam folder.
- Search by keyword (in genres and station names)
- Automatically update station list (once every 7 days, can be turned off)
- A list of recently listened stations
- A list of favourite stations
- Manually add URL
- Continuous playback when minimized
- Improved accessibility (automatic detection and interface adjustment).
Audials is a radio player and recorder with over 80,000 radio stations! Just record with a single click your favorite music directly and in best quality from radio!
✪ Find the Best Radio station for your Music ✪
Simply enter your favorite artists or select a music genre, country or a local station near you. Audials Radio App will find the Internet radios for you. 80,000 radios with MP3- or AAC-Audio streams are included.
✪ Fast Zapping between Radio Stations ✪
Enter a desired radio station or an artist and zap quickly to find one that best matches your music taste. Finding new web radios has never been this easy!
✪ Your Radio Recorder ✪
Just click the “Record” button to save music played by the web radio. With the history you can play back your favorite songs at any time again and again.
✪ Wake Up with your Favourite Internet Radio Station ✪
Audials app will wake you up on time with the music of your favourite Internet radio. Including Snooze function! A sleep timer is included as well.
✪ Stream to Airplay and Chromecast ✪
Audials is the one and only app for android, which can stream music to airplay receivers. Also Chromcast is supported.
✪ Equalizer ✪
Adapt the sound for every amplifying system or headphone.
✪ SD-Memory Card and Cloud Manager ✪
You can work easily with Clouds and move your music files fromto your SD-Card.
✪ Wireless Music Syncing ✪
Audials Anywhere connects your smartphone to your computer at home, letting you enjoy your music and media collection no matter where you are.
Our offer for power user. Pleas help us and get always the next version!
If you want to help us making Audials Radio app better please join the testers group!
beta group (could contain minor bugs) : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107610129454168959709
alpha group (even more unstable) : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100958471322126329381
AT ONE GLANCE:
✔ Free of advertisements
✔ Over 20.000 stations
✔ Local stations from your region
✔ Editorial recommendations
✔ Categorical search: genre, topic, city, country
✔ Title information
✔ Homescreen widget
✔ Save radios as favorites
✔ Similar stations
✔ Alarm clock
✔ Sleep timer
THE RAD.IO PRIME APP IS…
★ WELL ORGANIZED
Use the rad.io features to sort radio programs by top 100, genre, topic, city, country or language and find out what is on air at the moment. Directly view which station plays which song at the moment. With additional search functions, you can now also sort your stations according to various criteria and directly play it with the radioplayer.
★ WELL STRUCTURED
On the home screen you can view all features at one glance: The station you heard last, editorial recommendations, your individual favorites, stations from your current region and the top 100. And not to forget, the alarm clock with the wake-up time you selected.
Save your favorite stations and get personal recommendations fitting your taste in music. You can play your favorites with the radioplayer via the website and in the app.
Directly access stations from your current region.
Wake up in the morning hearing your favorite radio station. Simply select a station, set your wake-up time and make sure, your device is not on MUTE. And with the sleep timer you can also go to sleep listening to your favorite station. Just select a station, set the sleep timer and relax.
Tip: the app requires an internet connection while you are asleep; if it cannot find one, you will be woken by an alarm signal, and can switch to your preset station with a single click.
Start the radio program you last heard with only one click using the radio.de widget.
★ WORTH HEARING
Read our rad.io recommendations and discover new radio stations now and again. Choose from classical stations like 181.fm – The Beat, Capital FM or triple j, online radio stations like .977 – The Hitz Channel and 1.FM – Top 40, genres like 80s, Rock, Jazz or Classic, or pick a topic like news, sports, culture or comedy.
If you have questions or suggestions, our support team will be glad to help you: email@example.com. Please notice that developers cannot comment on Google Play Store reviews.
THE RAD.IO APP NEEDS:
Your location: By knowing your location, we make your favorite local radio stations easily accessible.
Phone calls: The rad.io player stops immediately when you get a call.
Deactivating standby: The deactivation of the standby-mode on your Android phone prevents the stream from breaking down.
Network communication: The rad.io app needs access to the internet so you can listen to your favorite radio programs, podcasts and streams without interruptions.
„This software uses code of FFmpeg (http://ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licences/old) and its source code can be downloaded here: http://www3.radio.de/legal/ffmpeg.tar.gz“
The application allows you to operate HDD AUDIO PLAYER easily using specialized functions that are only possible in a mobile application, such as the “Full Browser” function (tablets only).
This application has the following features:
- Easy operation of HDD AUDIO PLAYER using your mobile device
By installing HDD Audio Remote on your smartphone or tablet, you can remotely select and play tracks, change playback volume, stop playback and more, instead of operating the HDD AUDIO PLAYER directly. You can also select Internet radio programs.
- Creating and editing playlists
You can create and edit playlists with your favorite tracks.
- Editing the music information of a track
You can edit the details of tracks.
HDD Audio Remote supports the following HDD AUDIO PLAYER models. (as of Sept., 2013)
- The functions of HDD Audio Remote may vary depending on the HDD AUDIO PLAYER model.
- Operability improved.
- The app now supports the "Music Transfer" function (transferring music files to the player from a mobile device).
- The app now supports the "Edit SensMe™ channels" function.
- It is now possible to set oversampling (HAP-Z1ES only).
- Album art has been added to the playlist track screen and Favorites screen.
- Operability improved.
- Now supporting Merge Albums.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by album or folder.
- Music info can now be edited by folder or file.
- Disc No. now reflected when sorting by album track.
- Sleep timer setting times added.
- Operability improved.
- Now supports radiko.jp (Japan models only).
- Folder display added.
- Tracks (files), albums and folders can now be deleted.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by individual track (file).
- Music info editing function improved.
- Operability improved.
1) The following new functions were added:
- Sort (change order of album list or track list)
- HDD Content Search
- vTuner Station Search
- Cross Service Search (Search for content related to music being played back)
2) Now supports new software for HDD Audio Player.
3) Operability improved.
Why is **Free College Radio+** the best?
1. More Stations YOU Want To Hear (53 and Counting)
2. Background Audio to surf the Web while you listen
3. Diverse Selection Of Channels (The King, Fab Four, Classic Crooners, Early Rock n' Roll and More)
"Oldies Radio" Stations
********** Most Popular **********
GotRadio - Classic 60s
181.FM - The Beatles Channel
The EP Express - Elvis Presley
TopShelf Oldies new oldies
Offshore Music Radio 50s 60s 70s
Flower Power Radio 50s 60s 70s
************ All Oldies ************
Abacus.fm Vintage One Music
HyLitRadio, Great Oldies / Rock n Roll
TopShelf Oldies, creatng new oldies
************ Decades ************
THREETEN RADIO - Hit music from the 70s, 80s and 90s
Offshore Music Radio 50s 60s 70s
Oldies The 50s 60s 70s
All 60s All The Time
Flower Power Oldies - groovy 1960s mix
Flower Power Radio - 50s 60s 70s
GotRadio - Classic 60s
************ Big Band ************
GotRadio - Big Band Music
The Home of the Big Bands - KCEA-FM
********* Smooth Oldies *********
EZ Does It Net Radio
Devils Radio: Bop Street Radio
Ichiban Rock n Soul on WFMU
******** Specialty Oldies ********
Beatles Tribute - ROCKRADIO.COM
Heartbeat FM - Lovesongs 24/7
HD Diner Radio Player
GotRadio - Musical Magic
****** International Oldies ******
Bide n Musique - francophone 60-70-80
Dublins ABC (94FM)
R.E.M Votre Radio Locale en Aquitaine
hautdebit mp3 Player
Radio Italia Anni 60 - Trentino Alto Adige
********** Oldies Mix **********
AM 1220 WQUN
Bad Song Radio
EMR Music Player
K-EARTH 101 FM
NRK Gull Music
Powermix FM - JukeBox Channel
AM 740 Zoomer Radio CFZM
ZET Super Gold
Q: Where can I find these stations online?
A: Follow the link to the MadCalfApps.blogspot.com page in the app.
Q: Why is the app not working on my device?
A: Unfortunately, Free Oldies Radio doesn't support all devices and operating systems. This is the main reason we have decided to bring this app to you totally FREE! Try it out to see if we are coming in loud and clear, "Nothing ventured nothing gained." We are adding support for new devices all the time.
Q: Why are some stations blank at times?
A: Some of these stations are controlled by real DJs and if they aren't playing anything at the time or their site is down no music will play. Fortunately we have over 50 Channels so you will always have a lot to choose from.
Mad Calf Apps
Internet Radio - L337Tech for android is quite possibly the most complete and robust free internet radio application in Google Play! Internet Radio is a robust music application used to tap into thousands of online radio stations. Search and listen to thousands of online radio stations easily. Stream internet radio over 2G, 3G, or even Wifi. Internet Radio utilizes both SHOUTcast™ and icecast.org services. Internet Radio also accepts custom input internet radio stations.
Per standard android security, you must use the app...reboot...then use the app again for the auto play and media button features to work!
Please visit this apps home page for more details including a video:
There is a paid Pro version of this app available that disables the ads.
I pre-apologize for any Google translate mistakes.
-Search icecast.org stations
-Search SHOUTcast™ stations
-Play on bluetooth connect
-Play on headset connect
-Default volumes for bluetooth and headphone auto connects
-Switch server for a given station
-Input custom internet radio stations
-Stores recently played stations
-Stores your ‘Favorite’ stations
-Bitrate filter for the broadband impaired
-Displays current song when available
-Displays the station’s bitrate when available
-Displays the station’s current listener count when available
-Now Playing status icon displays current song and allows easy access to Internet Radio when working in other apps
-Filter search results on bitrate
-Choose the number of search results
-Bluetooth media buttons capability
-m3u and pls support
-Ability to change the buffer size
-network communication is for listening to internet radio and making station information pulls and for determining if there is internet connectivity
-Hardware controls is for adjusting the system volume
-System Tools is for receiving bluetooth intents like media buttons and connection changes, and to keep the phone from sleeping while playing a song (stopping playing), and to start the intent receiver on phone boot
All other permissions are used by the new ad provider AirPush's SDK in order to serve the best ads possible to you:
There is a service that is always running. This service uses zero CPU and battery. It simply sits there and waits for heaphone/bluetooth connection, bluetooth media button, and webpage playlist file open intents sent by android. Only after android sends an intent to the service does the service wake up and perform an action.
The other service is a player service that only runs while playing a song. It is simply built to continue playing the song without interruption until the user says stop.