LabCorp Beacon®: Mobile lets health care providers review lab test results for their patients as they become available directly from LabCorp.
**Not for use with LabCorp Beacon®: Patient.**
Providers can use their Android™ powered smart phone or tablet to view patient lab results, patient demographics, and contact information related to those results. LabCorp Beacon®: Mobile also offers the capability to look up additional information in LabCorp’s Directory of Services or view contact information for LabCorp scientific/medical experts by discipline directly from within the application.
Your medical practice must be set up on LabCorp Beacon® before results can be delivered to LabCorp Beacon®: Mobile. Contact your LabCorp account representative to get set up on LabCorp Beacon®.
This results-on-the-go application offers
• Quick, at-a-glance Inbox summary list of your patients’ laboratory results
• Access to either preliminary or final results based on physician’s preference
• Easy-to-read patient laboratory results
• Ability to access multiple client accounts
• Audible alerts notification of incoming results
• Configuration of notifications for either critical, abnormal, or all results
• Ability to specify time window in which alerts should not be sent
• Patient demographic data at your fingertips along with the ability to call patients
• Convenient access to LabCorp experts and their contact information and e-mail addresses
• Direct link to LabCorp’s extensive Directory of Services (Test Menu)
• HIPAA compliance
Android 2.1 or later. Android 2.2 or later is required for notification services.
If you are an existing LabCorp Beacon® customer, use your existing LabCorp Beacon® password and access the application immediately.
If you are an existing LabCorp customer but not using LabCorp Beacon® or not a LabCorp customer, call 877-442-3226 and a representative will assist you with the registration and set-up process. You will be provided with a user name and password to access LabCorp Beacon®. Use your new LabCorp Beacon® password to access the application.
To view a demo of the LabCorp Beacon®: Mobile application, download the application and enter "demo" for the Username and any text for the Password.