Includes more than 200 multiple choice quiz questions and flashcards. Includes glossary with common terms and definitions in ten learning modules:
Heart & Circulation
Order of Draw
Tube Test (From Community)
Order of Draw (From Community)
My Custom Learning Module
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Check your ranking on the leaderboard
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Healthcare news feed.
phlebotomy technician, phlebotomy classes, phlebotomist, phlebotomy license, phlebotomy training, phlebotomy school, phlebotomy certification test,
Designed for medical staff in training and in practice, each lab contains important clinical information, critical lab values, differential diagnoses, tube colors, useful websites, and easy access to related lab values needed for work in a hospital or primary practice care setting. You also have the ability to edit the lab values and tube colors to match your current institution as well as write notes about a lab to remember later. All of this in a polished, easy to use interface that quickly lets you search for labs you might have not encountered (by both common name and abbreviations), save favorite labs for easy access, and view the last 20 labs to quickly get back to what you were looking at before.
What makes this app better that the rest? Frequent updates, thoroughly researched information, more lab values, and quick support for issues via e-mail and Twitter within 24 hours. Missing a lab value? Contact me to get it added after I investigate to find the most accurate and appropriate information useful to you.
More than 320+ lab values are included in the following categories:
+ Cardiovascular (24)
+ Electrolytes (29)
+ Endocrine (28)
+ Gastrointestinal (19)
+ Hematology (59)
+ Immunology (33)
+ Neurology (14)
+ Oncology (12)
+ Renal (26)
+ Respiratory (12)
+ Toxicology (33)
As well as easy access to common lab panels:
+ Antibody Screen
+ Arterial Blood Gases (ABGs)
+ Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP)
+ Complete Blood Count (CBC)
+ Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
+ Iron Panel
+ Kidney Function Tests (KFTs)
+ Liver Function Tests (LFTs)
+ Lipid Profile
+ Lumbar Puncture (LP)
+ Thyroid Function Tests (TFTs)
+ Urinalysis (UA)
Lab results have the following information:
• Detailed lab information telling you about the lab in general and why it's usually ordered
• Reference values in both US and SI units
• Ability to edit normal and critical values to match your institution (because every lab can be different)
• High and low differentials indicating to you possible disease states that could tip you in the right direction of potential diagnoses.
• Ability to write and save notes for you to view later for your reference
• Editable tube colors (because not every lab is the same!)
• Information about any special tasks needed in order to get accurate results (i.e. chill sample on ice, tell patient to fast the day before, specific foods to avoid that may cause inaccurate results)
• Links to useful external website content from Google, Wikipedia, MedlinePlus, LabTestsOnline, and WebMD
• Other related labs often ordered in a panels together.
For support, you can reach me below:
Twitter: @medplusapps (twitter.com/medplusapps)
DISCLAIMER: The information included in this application is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult with a medical professional before making decisions based information included in this application.
NOTE: Access to online sites requires an active Internet connection (3G, EDGE or WiFi).
Blood test result Values gives both non-medical readers and health professionals a fast-navigable and clearly structured overview of the main routine laboratory parameters and possible causes of their increase and decrease.
Each result contains important clinical information, critical lab values, differential diagnoses and etc. The Normal Lab Values are clearly arranged, alphabetically ordered and quickly located.
Whether you are a patient looking for answers that might reassure you about your health, or a medical practitioner seeking quick confirmation regarding a particular test, this app puts the information into the palm of your hand.
This app shows the content onto your mobile device or tablet, meaning you won’t be dependent on an Internet connection to navigate to the information you need, when you need it.
Includes labs from biochemistry, haematology (hematology), immunology, toxicology, microbiology, virology and genetics departments plus common screens from neurology, respiratory, rheumatology, endocrinology, cardiology, gastroenterology and oncology.
Presenting lab references, diagnostic screens and test batteries together with the right tube for each test, Results acts as a portable pocket guide for one of the most common junior doctor jobs.
Perfect for FY / junior doctors, phlebotomists, consultants, nurses, midwives, physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals!
It has a simple, professional design and the ability to search instantly through all tests. Lab Results is perfect for use in everyday clinical practice. With up-to-date information, it can save time and improve patient care.
Includes labs from biochemistry, haematology (hematology), immunology, toxicology, microbiology, virology and genetics departments plus common screens from neurology, respiratory, rheumatology, endocrinology, cardiology, gastroenterology and oncology!
Included are allergy screen, arterial blood gases, arthritis screen, ataxia screen, auto-antibody screen, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), dementia screen, demyelination, extractable nuclear antigens (ANAs), first seizure, functional antibodies, haemolysis screen, headache admission, HLA subtypes, liver screen, lymphocyte subsets, myeloma screen, myopathy screen, neuro-vasculitis, nutrition profile, tumour (tumor) markers, vasculitis screen, young movement disorder and young stroke screen!
Internet - for anonymous app analytics; for adverts.
Access network state - for anonymous app analytics; for adverts.
Billing - to allow user to 'buy me a coffee' and remove adverts.
Note anonymous analytics can be disabled in preferences.
Catégories d'examens disponibles:
Bilan de Coagulation
Numération Formule Sanguine
Gaz du Sang
Ordre de prélèvements des tubes de laboratoires.
Couleur de tubes de tout les examens sanguins de la norme NF EN ISO 15189
The tests will help you practice for the Exam and test yourself so you can know what you need to study more.
-Functions as digital cell counter. Press buttons on the screen while counting cells in the four large corner squares of the hemocytometer.
-Calculates number of cells per mL and total number of cells in solution.
-Lastly, determines the volume of solution required for specific cell density.
-No internet needed
-Nice clean and fast interface
-Search and alphabetical listing
-Over 120,000 medical terms and definitions
With Care360 Mobile, you have the flexibility and convenience to manage your caseload beyond the walls of your practice. You can access medication history, place lab orders and view results and more from your Android device.
This app is ideal for use when you’re on call or just on the go.
Key features include:
Clinical Workflow: Providers can utilize Care360 instead of scribbling notes to staff or using paper requisitions
• Order and View Results Everywhere: Users can place lab orders and access Quest Diagnostics results when they are on the go
• Favorites: Users have access to their favorites grids for diagnosis and tests
• Hold List: Orders can be placed on the “Hold List” and accessed by office staff, Quest Diagnostics patient service centers and in office phlebotomists
• Tasking: Orders can be tasked to internal staff for them to complete before the order is put on the “Hold List” or the draw is completed
• Write Prescriptions: Review medication histories, write prescriptions, manage interactions and allergy alerts, as well as review claims/pharmacy history and access Formulary Alternatives.
• Manage Renewals/Approvals: Respond to renewal/approval requests
• Allergies: Create and manage patient allergies lists
• Search and View Patient Charts: Find medical charts including patient summary, problems, medications, comments, allergies, labs and patient demographics*
Note: A Care360 subscription is required to use this application. Learn more at Care360.com
*Information available will vary based on the user’s Care360 subscription.
- Customizable calendar with icons
- Customizable symptoms
- Cycle Report + Weight Chart + Basal Body Temperature Chart
- Smart Forecast: use historical data to forecast menstruation and ovulation
- Desktop widget
- Password protection
- Pregnancy Mode
- Backup/Restore data
Time limited trial
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro
Includes nearly 300 multiple choice quiz questions and flashcards. Includes glossary with common terms and definitions in three learning modules. Other interactive features include:
•Create custom flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary content
•Share multiple-choice quiz questions with friends by email
•Send report of your quiz correct / incorrect answers by email
•Custom Module that you create
EMT, EMS, paramedic, fireman, emergency, ambulance, medical, technician, Assistant, hospital, responder, quiz
What is a doo-dad? A doo-dad is a widget that sole purpose is to add a little bling to your screen without having to change your background or theme. Do
you have the perfect wallpaper or theme but it is missing some little something to set it off? That's where doo-dads come in. Doo-dads come in various
sizes and put very little drain on your battery.
1. Purchase, download and install
2. Go to blank area on home screen and long hold (press and hold)
3. When menu comes up select Widgets
4. Look for the doo-dad you installed and select it
Your doo-dad should appear on the screen. If you would like to move it around just press and long hold until you see the doo-dad increase in size then move
it to where you want it.
Everybody's screen needs a doo-dad!
keywords: nurse, cna, medical, doo-dads, doodads, dark matter lab
■ Clear, concise coverage of 375 of the most commonly performed laboratory tests. Organized by body systems and lab panels, and presented in a consistent format with normal findings, indications, test explanation, test results and clinical significance.
■ Over 675 “mini” drug monographs that include generic names, trade names, drug classes, pregnancy risk category, controlled substance schedule and we provide to the full FDA monograph through dailymed.nlm.nih.gov.
DIAGNOSTIC TESTS AND PROCEDURES
■ Quickly access indications of commonly ordered diagnostic imaging tests and procedures.
DISEASES, SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
■ Quickly access the names of well organized diseases, signs and symptoms and search for key information.
This app contains 3 types of medical calculators:
■ Convert lab values from SI to US units.
■ Convert units of measure: Temperature, Mass (Weight), Height, Length, Volume and more.
■ Commonly used clinical calculators: BMI, BEE, Estimated Delivery Date, Creatinine Clearance and more
MEDICAL SPANISH TO ENGLISH DICTIONARY
■ Our English to Spanish medical dictionary translates most common medical words on the fly.
■ Effective, fast, and convenient reference for medical words in both English and Spanish! It is a quick and easy tool to find just the right words you need when communicating with your patients. Words are listed by category with English words and their Spanish translations, and Spanish words and their English translations. It is ideal for every medical or nursing student!
■ Latin and Greek Prefixes, Suffixes, and Root Words are the building blocks of most medical words, understanding these word parts are essential to comprehensive entry-level knowledge of medical language and terminology. We provide you with enough Prefixes, Suffixes, and Root Words in our dictionary to decipher most medical words.
■ Access over 16,000 medical related abbreviations.
ACCESS PUBMED, DAILYMED, MEDLINE AND WIKIPEDIA
■ Connect to PubMed from within our app to search abstracts and link to publishers websites to view full page articles. Now you can email that great article you found or just save it to Evernote account.
■ Search Medline, DailyMed and Wikipedia from within our app to instantly access the library of medical information contained in these databases via the Web.
*Disclaimer: The information contained in this application is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Imago LLC and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the application or the information. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this application.
What does that mean? It’s not just a new name, we’ve redesigned the app to provide you with a better user experience. So now it’s even easier to get your results, make an appointment, pay your bill and everything else the MyQuest app allows you to do.
And don’t forget, your username and password haven’t changed. If you had a Gazelle account, you can continue to use the same login information to access the MyQuest app.
Use the MyQuest app to help you make better decisions about your health by conveniently accessing your essential health information on your smartphone.
MyQuest allows you to:
• Receive easy-to-understand Quest Diagnostics lab results anytime, anywhere
• Securely see, share and access your pertinent medical and health information
• Have access to your health information in case of emergency
• Conveniently and easily share your information via e-mail or fax
• Schedule your next Quest Diagnostics lab appointment and find the nearest Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center location
• Schedule and receive medication reminders
• Easily integrate and populate Withings body, weight, and blood pressure cuff data
For MyQuest Support:
Email us at MyQuestSupport@QuestDiagnostics.com
Call us at 877-291-7521