Includes more than 200 multiple choice quiz questions and flashcards. Includes glossary with common terms and definitions in ten learning modules:
Heart & Circulation
Order of Draw
Tube Test (From Community)
Order of Draw (From Community)
My Custom Learning Module
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Check your ranking on the leaderboard
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Healthcare news feed.
phlebotomy technician, phlebotomy classes, phlebotomist, phlebotomy license, phlebotomy training, phlebotomy school, phlebotomy certification test,
Presenting lab references, diagnostic screens and test batteries together with the right tube for each test, Results acts as a portable pocket guide for one of the most common junior doctor jobs.
Perfect for FY / junior doctors, phlebotomists, consultants, nurses, midwives, physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals!
It has a simple, professional design and the ability to search instantly through all tests. Lab Results is perfect for use in everyday clinical practice. With up-to-date information, it can save time and improve patient care.
Includes labs from biochemistry, haematology (hematology), immunology, toxicology, microbiology, virology and genetics departments plus common screens from neurology, respiratory, rheumatology, endocrinology, cardiology, gastroenterology and oncology!
Included are allergy screen, arterial blood gases, arthritis screen, ataxia screen, auto-antibody screen, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), dementia screen, demyelination, extractable nuclear antigens (ANAs), first seizure, functional antibodies, haemolysis screen, headache admission, HLA subtypes, liver screen, lymphocyte subsets, myeloma screen, myopathy screen, neuro-vasculitis, nutrition profile, tumour (tumor) markers, vasculitis screen, young movement disorder and young stroke screen!
Internet - for anonymous app analytics; for adverts.
Access network state - for anonymous app analytics; for adverts.
Billing - to allow user to 'buy me a coffee' and remove adverts.
Note anonymous analytics can be disabled in preferences.
-No internet needed
-Nice clean and fast interface
-Search and alphabetical listing
-Over 120,000 medical terms and definitions
With Care360 Mobile, you have the flexibility and convenience to manage your caseload beyond the walls of your practice. You can access medication history, place lab orders and view results and more from your Android device.
This app is ideal for use when you’re on call or just on the go.
Key features include:
Clinical Workflow: Providers can utilize Care360 instead of scribbling notes to staff or using paper requisitions
• Order and View Results Everywhere: Users can place lab orders and access Quest Diagnostics results when they are on the go
• Favorites: Users have access to their favorites grids for diagnosis and tests
• Hold List: Orders can be placed on the “Hold List” and accessed by office staff, Quest Diagnostics patient service centers and in office phlebotomists
• Tasking: Orders can be tasked to internal staff for them to complete before the order is put on the “Hold List” or the draw is completed
• Write Prescriptions: Review medication histories, write prescriptions, manage interactions and allergy alerts, as well as review claims/pharmacy history and access Formulary Alternatives.
• Manage Renewals/Approvals: Respond to renewal/approval requests
• Allergies: Create and manage patient allergies lists
• Search and View Patient Charts: Find medical charts including patient summary, problems, medications, comments, allergies, labs and patient demographics*
Note: A Care360 subscription is required to use this application. Learn more at Care360.com
*Information available will vary based on the user’s Care360 subscription.
The tests will help you practice for the Exam and test yourself so you can know what you need to study more.
***** This is a free preview version of Human Anatomy Atlas. It includes: 11 animations, 400+ 3D models of bones, ligaments, and teeth, as well as all the functionality from the pay version. Love what you get in the preview? Use the in-app purchases to get the rest of the app.
***** The definitive worldwide bestseller. The most content of all true 3D anatomy apps. iMedicalApps rated Human Anatomy Atlas the top atlas for the iPad and iPhone.
*****Only anatomy app with (1) Male **and** female 3D anatomy models, (2) Microanatomy, and (3) Physiology animations.
***** Extra features: (1) Share views with other users of Atlas for iPad/iPhone. (2) Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying (3) Access views for all twelve systems from one home screen. Quickly add entire systems to any view.
***** A true, totally 3D reference and learning atlas:
- Rotate any of the available models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Use preset views to quickly view a region or structure. Create and save your own views.
- Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying
- Save and share 3D views with other users of Atlas for Android.
- Save and share screenshots and notecards.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Watch stunning 3D animations.
Here is what is in the preview version:
The Skeleton Preview of Human Anatomy Atlas includes 11 animations, 400+ 3D models of bones, ligaments, and teeth, as well as all the functionality from the pay version of Human Anatomy Atlas:
***** Love what you get in the Skeleton Preview? Use the in-app purchase option to get all other body system models or more animations.
The All Body Systems in-app purchase gives you access to all the 3D models in Human Anatomy Atlas, the only 3D app that include male and female anatomical models with over 3,800 structures across all body systems:
- Circulatory (arteries, veins, heart)
- Microanatomy of senses (eye, ear, tongue taste buds, skin receptors)
***** The In-app purchase option for animations provides 5 packs of animations for purchase. Use these to extend your Human Anatomy Atlas to include physiology and function.
- Medgadget calls the graphics, “nothing short of breath-taking." (medgadget.com)
- AMI Award of Excellence
- Ranked #1 by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knock my socks off. . . Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." (imedicalapps.com)
***** Human Anatomy Atlas provides a powerful visual reference tool for healthcare professionals and a lab-like study aid for students.
About Visible Body
Visible Body® is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning anatomy and physiology learning products. Since 1996, we have partnered with the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. The highly detailed, anatomically accurate, 3D models we create are developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content is reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
★ 1 GHz processor or higher
★ 512 MB RAM or higher
★ 480 x 800 pixel display or larger
Using FetalGrowth, OB/GYN medical staff may quickly detect fetal growth related problems such as the Small for Gestational Age condition.
You may choose between full parameter calculators/customized growth charts and theirs respective simplified versions. The latter come in handy whenever some or most of the information regarding pregnancy (mother & fetus) is not available.
Main features include:
-Percentile calculator and growth charts using a fully customized singleton pregnancy model.
-Simplified percentile calculator and growth chart for a singleton pregnancy.
-Percentile calculator and growth charts using a fully customized multiple (twins) pregnancy model.
-Simplified percentile calculator and growth chart for a multiple (twins) pregnancy.
-In all cases you may choose to save the information regarding a patient and check it at a later time, adding new percentile calculations, reviewing the growth charts, and tracking the fetal growth over time. You may delete individual percentile calculations or the entire patient information.
-In all cases you may save the growth charts as an image on your device, for later checking, comparison, and sharing with peers, etc.
FetalGrowth is an app built by professionals for professionals!
CM40 is responsible for the development of FetalGrowth.
- Francisco Cabrera Morales: MD, OB/GYN expert, Head of the Maternal-Fetal Medical Unit at the “Hospital Materno-Infantíl” de Canarias”, Spain. Founder of the iCOG- Instituto Canario de Obstetricia y Ginecologia, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
- Cristian Munteanu: PhD in Computer Science, MSc, BSc in Electrical Engineering.
FetalGrowth is based on the following medical literature:
- for singleton pregnancies:
1. Gardosi J, Francis A. A customized standard to assess fetal growth in a US population. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009;201:25.e1-7.
2. Gardosi J, Clausson B, Francis A. The value of customised centiles in assessing perinatal mortality risk associated with parity and maternal size. BJOG 2009;116:1356–1363.
3. Figueras F, Meler E, Iraola A, Eixarch E, Coll O, Figueras J, Francis A, Gratacos E, Gardos J. Customized birthweight standards for a Spanish population. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 136 (2008) 20–24.
4. Gardosi J: et all. GROW documentation.
5. Hutcheon J, Zhang X, Cnattingius S, Kramer M, Platt R. Customised birthweight percentiles: does adjusting for maternal characteristics matter? BJOG 2008;115:1397–1404.
6. Ego A, Subtil D, Grange G, Thiebaugeorges O, Senat MV, Vayssiere C, Zeitlin J. Customised versus population-based birth weight standards for identifying growth restricted infants: a French multicenter study. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006;194:1042–1049.
-for twins pregnancies:
1. Odibo AO, Cahill AG, Goetzinger KR, Harper LM, Tuuli MG, Macones GA. Customized growth chart for twin gestations to optimize identification of small for gestational age fetuses at risk for intra-uterine fetal death. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2013 Jan 17. doi: 10.1002/uog.12404
2. Multiple Pregnancy: Epidemiology, Gestation, and Perinatal Outcome by Isaac Blickstein and Louis G. Keith (Mar 8, 2005)
Terms & Conditions
FETAL GROWTH app is provided “As Is”' without any express or implied warranty of any kind. CM40 does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the app. Moreover, the app does not possess any approval nor clearance from any health service, institution, or agency. The app is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. CM40 cannot accept responsibility for any clinical diagnoses or decisions made on the basis of the FETAL GROWTH app.
What does that mean? It’s not just a new name, we’ve redesigned the app to provide you with a better user experience. So now it’s even easier to get your results, make an appointment, pay your bill and everything else the MyQuest app allows you to do.
And don’t forget, your username and password haven’t changed. If you had a Gazelle account, you can continue to use the same login information to access the MyQuest app.
Use the MyQuest app to help you make better decisions about your health by conveniently accessing your essential health information on your smartphone.
MyQuest allows you to:
• Receive easy-to-understand Quest Diagnostics lab results anytime, anywhere
• Securely see, share and access your pertinent medical and health information
• Have access to your health information in case of emergency
• Conveniently and easily share your information via e-mail or fax
• Schedule your next Quest Diagnostics lab appointment and find the nearest Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center location
• Schedule and receive medication reminders
• Easily integrate and populate Withings body, weight, and blood pressure cuff data
For MyQuest Support:
Email us at MyQuestSupport@QuestDiagnostics.com
Call us at 877-291-7521
Medical dictionary is a free hand book more like a Medical dictionary for emergency lookup on disease names to assist individuals and to Physicians. Medical Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today in this modern technology world.
This mobile application aids not only Specialists, General Physicians but also nurse routines at any given point of the day.
This App provides broad classification of medicines, symptoms of Sickness, expert prescribes, recommend drugs and information about adverse problems, Clinical diagnosis, Nursing central facts and patient care.
Now you can, using aDicomVault. aDicomVault provides mobile access to the medical images in your HealthVault account. It can query, receive and display yours or your family's medical DICOM images while being at the doctor's office or anywhere else.
The application is ad-free.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are receiving an “access denied” error in your HealthVault tab, please sign out using the menu button, close the application and sign in again.
The IQMax™ dictation solution enables the physician to select a patient and record a dictation for the encounter. Dictations are securely transmitted over the wireless network immediately upon completion. Patient demographics are associated with the dictation reducing patient identity errors and streamlining the transcription process.
The IQMax™ charge capture solution enables the physician to select a patient and capture a charge including procedures, diagnoses, modifiers, and other necessary information. Charges are securely transmitted over the wireless network immediately upon completion. Patient demographics are associated with the charge reducing patient identity errors and streamlining the patient billing process.
IQMax™ promotes patient safety at the point of care by providing clinical decision support derived from a comprehensive summary of relevant patient information aggregated from multiple health information systems. Availability of pertinent patient information including abnormal lab results, medication history, and allergies assist the provider in making more informed care decisions for the patient.
- Flexible Spending Account Balances
- Recent Transactions and Details
- Submit claims for reimbursement
- View all email and text alert options
- Contact AmeriFlex directly through Mobile App
- Total security and protection of your account data
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro