Includes more than 200 multiple choice quiz questions and flashcards. Includes glossary with common terms and definitions in ten learning modules:
Heart & Circulation
Order of Draw
Tube Test (From Community)
Order of Draw (From Community)
My Custom Learning Module
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Check your ranking on the leaderboard
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Healthcare news feed.
phlebotomy technician, phlebotomy classes, phlebotomist, phlebotomy license, phlebotomy training, phlebotomy school, phlebotomy certification test,
With MyChart you can:
• View your health information
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments
• Access your family's health information
You must first create an account through your healthcare provider in order to access your information through MyChart. If your healthcare provider is not listed, or if you require support accessing your existing account, contact them directly about accessing your account through the MyChart app.
Blood test result Values gives both non-medical readers and health professionals a fast-navigable and clearly structured overview of the main routine laboratory parameters and possible causes of their increase and decrease.
Each result contains important clinical information, critical lab values, differential diagnoses and etc. The Normal Lab Values are clearly arranged, alphabetically ordered and quickly located.
Whether you are a patient looking for answers that might reassure you about your health, or a medical practitioner seeking quick confirmation regarding a particular test, this app puts the information into the palm of your hand.
This app shows the content onto your mobile device or tablet, meaning you won’t be dependent on an Internet connection to navigate to the information you need, when you need it.
Includes labs from biochemistry, haematology (hematology), immunology, toxicology, microbiology, virology and genetics departments plus common screens from neurology, respiratory, rheumatology, endocrinology, cardiology, gastroenterology and oncology.
Presenting lab references, diagnostic screens and test batteries together with the right tube for each test, Results acts as a portable pocket guide for one of the most common junior doctor jobs.
Perfect for FY / junior doctors, phlebotomists, consultants, nurses, midwives, physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals!
It has a simple, professional design and the ability to search instantly through all tests. Lab Results is perfect for use in everyday clinical practice. With up-to-date information, it can save time and improve patient care.
Includes labs from biochemistry, haematology (hematology), immunology, toxicology, microbiology, virology and genetics departments plus common screens from neurology, respiratory, rheumatology, endocrinology, cardiology, gastroenterology and oncology!
Included are allergy screen, arterial blood gases, arthritis screen, ataxia screen, auto-antibody screen, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), dementia screen, demyelination, extractable nuclear antigens (ANAs), first seizure, functional antibodies, haemolysis screen, headache admission, HLA subtypes, liver screen, lymphocyte subsets, myeloma screen, myopathy screen, neuro-vasculitis, nutrition profile, tumour (tumor) markers, vasculitis screen, young movement disorder and young stroke screen!
Internet - for anonymous app analytics; for adverts.
Access network state - for anonymous app analytics; for adverts.
Billing - to allow user to 'buy me a coffee' and remove adverts.
Note anonymous analytics can be disabled in preferences.
View test and lab results, request prescription renewals, communicate securely with your physicians, schedule appointments, and more – for you and your family with 24/7 online access!
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro
The following are the key features of HEALTHEC PHR PRO
• Personal Health Record
• Health Reminders & Alerts
• Health Tracker
• Member Demographic
• Member Contacts
• Member PCP/ Doctor List
• Member Profile
• Member Education
• Health Alerts
bilgilere, bilimsel program, konuşmacı bilgilerine ve detaylarına
ulaşabilir, sunum ve bildiri bölümlerinden bildirilerin kısa detaylarını
inceleyebilir izin verilen sunumları pdf olarak görebilirsiniz. Anlık
bildirimler, duyurular ve favori bölümü ile oturumlardan, öğle ikramları
gibi sosyal etkinliklerden haberdar olabilir, anket sistemimiz ile soruları
cevaplayabilir, medya bölümümüzden kongre fotograflarını, videolarını takip
With Care360 Mobile, you have the flexibility and convenience to manage your caseload beyond the walls of your practice. You can access medication history, place lab orders and view results and more from your Android device.
This app is ideal for use when you’re on call or just on the go.
Key features include:
Clinical Workflow: Providers can utilize Care360 instead of scribbling notes to staff or using paper requisitions
• Order and View Results Everywhere: Users can place lab orders and access Quest Diagnostics results when they are on the go
• Favorites: Users have access to their favorites grids for diagnosis and tests
• Hold List: Orders can be placed on the “Hold List” and accessed by office staff, Quest Diagnostics patient service centers and in office phlebotomists
• Tasking: Orders can be tasked to internal staff for them to complete before the order is put on the “Hold List” or the draw is completed
• Write Prescriptions: Review medication histories, write prescriptions, manage interactions and allergy alerts, as well as review claims/pharmacy history and access Formulary Alternatives.
• Manage Renewals/Approvals: Respond to renewal/approval requests
• Allergies: Create and manage patient allergies lists
• Search and View Patient Charts: Find medical charts including patient summary, problems, medications, comments, allergies, labs and patient demographics*
Note: A Care360 subscription is required to use this application. Learn more at Care360.com
*Information available will vary based on the user’s Care360 subscription.
Based on the paper
A nomogram to predict C282Y hemochromatosis
JERRY S. MCGRATH, YVES DEUGNIER, ROMAIN MOIRAND, ANNE-MARIE JOUANOLLE, SUBRATA CHAKRABARTI, and PAUL C. ADAMS
For more information go to lim.brichacek.ca
"This game is a blast! If you are at all fascinated with the way the human body works, Speed Anatomy is a must!" -http://iphoneapplicationlist.com
See what reviewers had to say about other games in this series:
"Speed Bones MD is a lot of fun and a cheap way to learn a bit about the 200 bones or more that make up your very own skeleton"-www.knowyourmobile.com
"For just 99 cents, much less than a Medical Degree, Speed Bones is a fantastic game that contains dozens of images and helps you learn as you play."-kickbuttapplications.blogspot.com
Play Speed Anatomy then impress your doctor with your cunning intellect on your next visit!
-Contains close to 300 labeled parts from all the main regions of the body.
-Earn points for precision and speed.
-A magnifying glass appears when holding your finger on an image allowing you to achieve more precision and higher scores.
This games is fun for everyone plus it makes life easy for those tackling anatomy for high school, university or even medical school. Practice mode allows you to learn specific regions without doing all the previous levels.
Contains 28 levels including an overview of bones, muscles, arteries, veins, respiratory system and digestive system also more detailed levels covering bones, lungs, pharynx, larynx, nasal cavity,oral cavity, dentition, liver, pancreas, brain, auditory system and visual system.
Also try Speed Bones MD, Speed Muscles MD and Speed Angiology MD for more in depth levels of bones, muscles and the circulatory system in the best anatomy quiz format!
I'm open to suggestions so don't hesitate to send me an e-mail if you find something is missing.
Includes English, French, German/Latin, Italian, Spanish translations!
Message from your humble developer: My apps, downloaded from the Android Market, are DRM free! Please consider throwing a few bucks in the tip jar by buying legitimate copies of the pay versions. Thank you!
The user manual is a invaluable resource containing:
- a comprehensive list of all tests offered by the Rotunda Department of Clinical Laboratory Medicine
- a comprehensive list of all tests outsourced by the Rotunda Department of Clinical Laboratory Medicine
- Reference Ranges for all tests and profiles
- all test details including specimen requirements, TAT, special requirements etc
- Links to websites and direct phone numbers to outsourced laboratories
- General Information: opening times, on call service, Dept contact details etc
- A animated tube guide and order of draw
- Haemovigilance guidelines including massive transfusion protocols, anti_D policy etc
- Geo-locator and map esp useful for students or new staff
From the patient area, you can:
•Search for your patients by typing or saying their first or last names
•Look-up your patient’s demographic details, next scheduled draw date, and a list of the tests to be performed on the next draw date
•View lab results for the last 90 days
•View microbiology results for the last 45 days
•Get a quick overview of any alerts and exception generated for your patients in the last 72 hours
From the environmental area, you can:
•Search for equipment by machine name, serial number or draw date.
•View environmental lab results for the past 90 days
•Get a quick overview of any alert and action levels generated for your environmental testing in the last 72 hours
The IQMax™ dictation solution enables the physician to select a patient and record a dictation for the encounter. Dictations are securely transmitted over the wireless network immediately upon completion. Patient demographics are associated with the dictation reducing patient identity errors and streamlining the transcription process.
The IQMax™ charge capture solution enables the physician to select a patient and capture a charge including procedures, diagnoses, modifiers, and other necessary information. Charges are securely transmitted over the wireless network immediately upon completion. Patient demographics are associated with the charge reducing patient identity errors and streamlining the patient billing process.
IQMax™ promotes patient safety at the point of care by providing clinical decision support derived from a comprehensive summary of relevant patient information aggregated from multiple health information systems. Availability of pertinent patient information including abnormal lab results, medication history, and allergies assist the provider in making more informed care decisions for the patient.