What does that mean? It’s not just a new name, we’ve redesigned the app to provide you with a better user experience. So now it’s even easier to get your results, make an appointment, pay your bill and everything else the MyQuest app allows you to do.
And don’t forget, your username and password haven’t changed. If you had a Gazelle account, you can continue to use the same login information to access the MyQuest app.
Use the MyQuest app to help you make better decisions about your health by conveniently accessing your essential health information on your smartphone.
MyQuest allows you to:
• Receive easy-to-understand Quest Diagnostics lab results anytime, anywhere
• Securely see, share and access your pertinent medical and health information
• Have access to your health information in case of emergency
• Conveniently and easily share your information via e-mail or fax
• Schedule your next Quest Diagnostics lab appointment and find the nearest Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center location
• Schedule and receive medication reminders
• Easily integrate and populate Withings body, weight, and blood pressure cuff data
For MyQuest Support:
Email us at MyQuestSupport@QuestDiagnostics.com
Call us at 877-291-7521
The IQMax™ dictation solution enables the physician to select a patient and record a dictation for the encounter. Dictations are securely transmitted over the wireless network immediately upon completion. Patient demographics are associated with the dictation reducing patient identity errors and streamlining the transcription process.
The IQMax™ charge capture solution enables the physician to select a patient and capture a charge including procedures, diagnoses, modifiers, and other necessary information. Charges are securely transmitted over the wireless network immediately upon completion. Patient demographics are associated with the charge reducing patient identity errors and streamlining the patient billing process.
IQMax™ promotes patient safety at the point of care by providing clinical decision support derived from a comprehensive summary of relevant patient information aggregated from multiple health information systems. Availability of pertinent patient information including abnormal lab results, medication history, and allergies assist the provider in making more informed care decisions for the patient.
- Flexible Spending Account Balances
- Recent Transactions and Details
- Submit claims for reimbursement
- View all email and text alert options
- Contact AmeriFlex directly through Mobile App
- Total security and protection of your account data
Presenting lab references, diagnostic screens and test batteries together with the right tube for each test, Results acts as a portable pocket guide for one of the most common junior doctor jobs.
Perfect for FY / junior doctors, phlebotomists, consultants, nurses, midwives, physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals!
It has a simple, professional design and the ability to search instantly through all tests. Lab Results is perfect for use in everyday clinical practice. With up-to-date information, it can save time and improve patient care.
Includes labs from biochemistry, haematology (hematology), immunology, toxicology, microbiology, virology and genetics departments plus common screens from neurology, respiratory, rheumatology, endocrinology, cardiology, gastroenterology and oncology!
Included are allergy screen, arterial blood gases, arthritis screen, ataxia screen, auto-antibody screen, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), dementia screen, demyelination, extractable nuclear antigens (ANAs), first seizure, functional antibodies, haemolysis screen, headache admission, HLA subtypes, liver screen, lymphocyte subsets, myeloma screen, myopathy screen, neuro-vasculitis, nutrition profile, tumour (tumor) markers, vasculitis screen, young movement disorder and young stroke screen!
Internet - for anonymous app analytics; for adverts.
Access network state - for anonymous app analytics; for adverts.
Billing - to allow user to 'buy me a coffee' and remove adverts.
Note anonymous analytics can be disabled in preferences.
From the patient area, you can:
•Search for your patients by typing or saying their first or last names
•Look-up your patient’s demographic details, next scheduled draw date, and a list of the tests to be performed on the next draw date
•View lab results for the last 90 days
•View microbiology results for the last 45 days
•Get a quick overview of any alerts and exception generated for your patients in the last 72 hours
From the environmental area, you can:
•Search for equipment by machine name, serial number or draw date.
•View environmental lab results for the past 90 days
•Get a quick overview of any alert and action levels generated for your environmental testing in the last 72 hours
Plus, with Omnio's powerful SmartLink™ cross-linking capability you can quickly and easily access any related disease and diagnostic topics across your entire mobile reference library.
*Desktop/Tablet PC version requires Windows 98 or higher.
// Unique Features
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
Includes more than 200 multiple choice quiz questions and flashcards. Includes glossary with common terms and definitions in ten learning modules:
Heart & Circulation
Order of Draw
Tube Test (From Community)
Order of Draw (From Community)
My Custom Learning Module
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Check your ranking on the leaderboard
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Healthcare news feed.
phlebotomy technician, phlebotomy classes, phlebotomist, phlebotomy license, phlebotomy training, phlebotomy school, phlebotomy certification test,
Designed for medical staff in training and in practice, each lab contains important clinical information, critical lab values, differential diagnoses, tube colors, useful websites, and easy access to related lab values needed for work in a hospital or primary practice care setting. You also have the ability to edit the lab values and tube colors to match your current institution as well as write notes about a lab to remember later. All of this in a polished, easy to use interface that quickly lets you search for labs you might have not encountered (by both common name and abbreviations), save favorite labs for easy access, and view the last 20 labs to quickly get back to what you were looking at before.
What makes this app better that the rest? Frequent updates, thoroughly researched information, more lab values, and quick support for issues via e-mail and Twitter within 24 hours. Missing a lab value? Contact me to get it added after I investigate to find the most accurate and appropriate information useful to you.
More than 320+ lab values are included in the following categories:
+ Cardiovascular (24)
+ Electrolytes (29)
+ Endocrine (28)
+ Gastrointestinal (19)
+ Hematology (59)
+ Immunology (33)
+ Neurology (14)
+ Oncology (12)
+ Renal (26)
+ Respiratory (12)
+ Toxicology (33)
As well as easy access to common lab panels:
+ Antibody Screen
+ Arterial Blood Gases (ABGs)
+ Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP)
+ Complete Blood Count (CBC)
+ Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
+ Iron Panel
+ Kidney Function Tests (KFTs)
+ Liver Function Tests (LFTs)
+ Lipid Profile
+ Lumbar Puncture (LP)
+ Thyroid Function Tests (TFTs)
+ Urinalysis (UA)
Lab results have the following information:
• Detailed lab information telling you about the lab in general and why it's usually ordered
• Reference values in both US and SI units
• Ability to edit normal and critical values to match your institution (because every lab can be different)
• High and low differentials indicating to you possible disease states that could tip you in the right direction of potential diagnoses.
• Ability to write and save notes for you to view later for your reference
• Editable tube colors (because not every lab is the same!)
• Information about any special tasks needed in order to get accurate results (i.e. chill sample on ice, tell patient to fast the day before, specific foods to avoid that may cause inaccurate results)
• Links to useful external website content from Google, Wikipedia, MedlinePlus, LabTestsOnline, and WebMD
• Other related labs often ordered in a panels together.
For support, you can reach me below:
Twitter: @medplusapps (twitter.com/medplusapps)
DISCLAIMER: The information included in this application is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult with a medical professional before making decisions based information included in this application.
NOTE: Access to online sites requires an active Internet connection (3G, EDGE or WiFi).
Twistle is a communications App that enables providers, their services, and their patients to communicate through text messages, photos and more. Rather than deal with a bunch of different services to manage your day-to-day communication needs, Twistle lets you do it all in one place. Twistle is HIPAA compliant, plugged into various electronic medical record systems (EMRs) and integrated with YOUR answering service.
Twistle helps you get right to the point by sending a polite push notification to your phone. Send photos from your camera, describe symptoms, and even loop in other doctors for a second opinion.
- Manage all of your communications in one App - be it patient, physician or answering service
- Certified under Meaningful Use
- Integrated with answering services
- Integrated with EHRs
- HIPAA compliant
- Secure, heavily encrypted and reliable
- Share documents with patients or other medical professionals
- Easily search and filter conversations
- Have private sidebar conversations that remain part of conversation threads
- Invite other doctors to collaborate
Twistle is a premium service offered by doctors as a total healthcare engagement platform. To learn more about how to connect your practice or patients to Twistle, please visit http://twistle.com.
Already suspected a diagnosis but forgot which laboratory test would prove?
Have you noticed that laboratory values undergo a change as your location?
ClinicLab is the best laboratory application, because with it you can add all the tests you want with your own comments, observations and directions in all exams in addition to indicate the main power situations, pathological or physiological, in that they can be with the values raised or lowered.
The application has been designed for helping professionals and students of saúde.Med. Since they can make their own laboratory encyclopedia pocket. Physicians, nurses, students, and others can enjoy this great app to lab.
App with Ads
Subscribers may also access LabMedicine’s website, with its practical information for medical technologists, including expert troubleshooting, instructional videos, podcasts, and more.
-No internet needed
-Nice clean and fast interface
-Search and alphabetical listing
-Over 120,000 medical terms and definitions
With Care360 Mobile, you have the flexibility and convenience to manage your caseload beyond the walls of your practice. You can access medication history, place lab orders and view results and more from your Android device.
This app is ideal for use when you’re on call or just on the go.
Key features include:
Clinical Workflow: Providers can utilize Care360 instead of scribbling notes to staff or using paper requisitions
• Order and View Results Everywhere: Users can place lab orders and access Quest Diagnostics results when they are on the go
• Favorites: Users have access to their favorites grids for diagnosis and tests
• Hold List: Orders can be placed on the “Hold List” and accessed by office staff, Quest Diagnostics patient service centers and in office phlebotomists
• Tasking: Orders can be tasked to internal staff for them to complete before the order is put on the “Hold List” or the draw is completed
• Write Prescriptions: Review medication histories, write prescriptions, manage interactions and allergy alerts, as well as review claims/pharmacy history and access Formulary Alternatives.
• Manage Renewals/Approvals: Respond to renewal/approval requests
• Allergies: Create and manage patient allergies lists
• Search and View Patient Charts: Find medical charts including patient summary, problems, medications, comments, allergies, labs and patient demographics*
Note: A Care360 subscription is required to use this application. Learn more at Care360.com
*Information available will vary based on the user’s Care360 subscription.
Download the free version to see all of our excellent features and content, then upgrade to the PRO version for 700+ multiple-choice questions!
Study anywhere with Med Preps CCRN Exam Review app. Take practice tests with questions that mimic the style and cover the content of real CCRN questions.
The pro version of the app includes:
•Database of 700+ multiple choice practice questions
•Study anywhere, anytime, even without a connection
•Content is continually monitored and updated to reflect current critical care register nurse standards
Multiple-choice Practice Questions Cover (700+ practice questions):
•Professional Caring and Ethical Practice
If you have any issues at all, please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you asap!
About Med Preps:
Med Preps is a leading test preparation company that creates high-quality material for a number of medical certification exams. We are committed to providing the best and most convenient preparation material on the web and on mobile devices. Try us on your mobile device or online at www.medpreps.com!