PDF Conversion Suite demands minimal application permissions from you. To satisfy this requirement it uses third-party apps (like Google Drive, Dropbox etc.) that is already trusted by users.
Currently supported sonversion file formats are listed below:
* Email ( ".eml", ".msg" )
* Excel ( ".csv", ".xls", ".xlsb", ".xlsm", ".xlsx", ".xlt", ".xltm", ".xltx" )
* Image ( ".avs", ".bmp", ".dcx", ".dib", ".emf", ".gif", ".fax", ".jpg", ".jpeg", ".img", ".ipct", ".mdi", ".pic", ".pict", ".png", ".pcd", ".pcds", ".pct", ".pcx", ".mdi", ".tga", ".tif", ".tiff", ".wmf" )
* Open Office ( ".odf", ".ott", ".sxw", ".odf", ".sxm", ".mml", ".odp", ".otp", ".sxi", ".sti", ".odg", ".otg", ".ods", ".ots", ".sxc", ".stc" )
* Portable Document Format ( ".eps", ".pdf" )
* Power Point ( ".pot", ".potm", ".potx", ".pps", ".ppsm", ".ppsx", ".ppt", ".pptm", ".pptx" )
* Word ( ".doc", ".docm", ".docx", ".dot", ".dotm", ".dotx", ".wps", ".rtf", ".text", ".txt", ".wpd", ".wps" )
* XML Paper Specification ( ".xps" )
Smooth Scrolling-in Landscape or Portrait mode with mirrored display
Prompting Screen Display-Font Type, Font Size and on-screen text and background colors
Scripts-you can type your stories directly into the PromptWare PLUS Software or via E-mail by copy and paste/DropBox sending and receiving
Speed Controls-adjust the speed of your Prompting Script with the menu driven settings (this will be a set speed) or the PW-04REMOTE custom wireless remote with full control of your scrolling speeds/pause and it also has a keyboard (go to www.tiffen.com for your local dealer)
Stores multiple Scripts
Continuous Loop for multiple takes
- Text Document (ODT, OTT, ODM, SDW, STW, SXW)
- Spreadsheet (ODS, OTS, SDC, STC, SXC)
- Presentation (ODP, OTP, SDD, SDP, STI, SXI)
- Drawing (ODG, OTG, SDA, SXD)
- Formula (ODF)
- Word (DOC, DOT, DOCX, DOTX)
- Excel (XLS, XLT, XLSX, XLTX)
- PowerPoint (PPS, PPT, POT, PPSX, PPTX, POTX)
- WordPad (RTF)
You can open documents in OOReader from any app (Mail, Chrome,..), from the SD card or from the "Cloud": Dropbox and GoogleDrive.
A document preview is available onto the application, for big documents, a PDF reader (like Adobe) is required.
Warning, OOReader is not an editor, the file content cannot be changed.
- OpenOffice.orgTM is a registered trademark of Apache.
- LibreOfficeTM is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
- This app is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by LibreOffice or OpenOffice
OffiDocs is a very powerful and universal document viewer for Android that allows you to open document formats like the following: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, ODT, ODS, RTF, TXT, C, JAVA, XML, CSS, raw HTML, LOG, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, EML, PDF files. All these formats and attachments can be read when you want and where you wish !
- Excel viewer.
- MS Word viewer.
- Powerpoint viewer.
- Openoffice viewer.
- PDF viewer.
- Files cached.
- File manager.
- Find words.
OffiDocs converts these type of files to PDF format, to be visualized by a APV PDF viewer embedded inside OffiDocs. For that reason OffiDocs requires the Internet for the format conversion. This conversion is saved in a file cache for later viewing when offline.
OffiDocs is integrated with any Android applications. When using OffiDocs you can open and read Open Office, LibreOffice, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents from your email clients (Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, K-9, ... ) and from any file manager. In fact, OffiDocs provides its own file manager to navigate and search for the file to be open and read.
This app is in active development, and not yet stable. Feedback and bug reports are very welcome. For now, do not use it for mission-critical tasks – it may misbehave!
- Open Document Format (.odt, .odp, .ods, .ots, .ott, .otp)
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013 (.docx, .pptx, .xlsx, .dotx, .xltx, .ppsx)
- Microsoft Office 97/2000/XP/2003 (.doc, .ppt, .xls, .dot, .xlt, .pps)
Coming in future releases:
- Interactive document elements (e.g. URLs)
- Support for browsing external SD storage
- Many more features planned
Use the bugtracker and attach any files that caused problems
About the app:
LibreOffice Viewer uses the same engine as LibreOffice for Windows, Mac, and Linux. This, combined with a new front-end based on Firefox for Android, reads documents similarly to LibreOffice desktop.
Collabora Engineers Tor Lillqvist, Tomaž Vajngerl, and Michael Meeks have been developing Android support since 2012, with the help of Google Summer of Code students Andrzej Hunt and Iain Billet.
Open Source - Mozilla Public License v2 and other
This app is made by LibreOffice From Collabora, with support from The Document Foundation, and SMOOSE. SUSE provided a key foundation of cross-platform support, with Google Summer of Code contributions from Andrzej Hunt and Ian Billet, along with improvements from Igalia S.L., and core components by Mozilla Corporation. Full LibreOffice credits: http://libreofficefromcollabora.com/ab-credits. Special thanks to the hundreds of independent LibreOffice contributors.
Designed for children from 3 to 6 year old, KiDSAPP in Africa offers kids a playful and colorful immersion into an interactive savanna.
Based on sound & touch effects, this app will get your kid immersed into the wild world of the African Savanna.
Let your kid understand the characteristics of animals from Africa: Tap the lion to hear him rear, the monkey to hear him chatter, the fish to see him dive into the lake...
KiDSAPP in AFRICA is designed to be functional in any language as it uses only illustrations, sounds, text-less user interface.
Developed in cooperation with teachers and parents, this app is designed to both educate and entertain.
Designed by professional illustrators, KiDSAPP in Africa comes along with stimulating games: 6 interactive puzzles, 6 tracing games, drummer game, and.... a lot more surprises!
We are thrilled to be part of the new "iPad Apps for Kids for Dummies" book, by Jinny Gudmundsen.
We have won the Reader's Choice Award for BEST TODDLER APP from BestAppsforKids.com.
"An absolutely adorable app for toddlers." from iPhonemom.com
"...it's sweetly illustrated, and the app's interactive features save a (rainy) day." from Kirkus Reviews
"This ebook is one of the most delightful books for young kids available as an app." from bestappsforkids.com
"The interactive features and adorable little Duck in One Rainy Day will make this app a hit with toddlers." from padgadget.com
Watch our demo at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwMRzQiQmdc.
Delight your child with this colorful and engaging app that includes an interactive, talking story, coloring pages designed just for little fingers, and unique skill-building activities.
Duck loves rainy days. One rainy day means... red boots, an orange umbrella, blue puddles, and so much more. This story is perfect for the youngest readers, with fun sound effects, characters that talk, and touchable objects that reinforce the learning experience. The coloring activity gives your child a palette of 10 "raindrop" colors and a mini-eraser that are sized just right for small hands to tap and fill favorite scenes from the story. And the creative play activity reinforces reading comprehension and an understanding of colors and provides hours of interactive skill-building fun!
Brought to life from the tiger tales early learning book, this is a wonderful app for sharing the joys of reading and colors with your child. Like our award winning "Read-a-Long, Sing-a-Long" lullabies, "One Rainy Day" features additional functions designed to enrich the reading experience for children. If you would like your child to learn about counting, look for "One Snowy Day: A Read-along, Play-along Story about Numbers".
* Whimsically illustrated pages, from the original paintings for the tiger tales children's book "One Rainy Day," written by Tammi Salzano and illustrated by Hannah Wood (published Spring, 2011).
* Softly lit words that help users follow the narration -- great for even the youngest readers!
* Professional recordings of narration and silly, fun sound effects.
* Read to me option: listen to the professional narration and follow the softly lit words on each screen. Enjoy the sound effects and touchable characters and objects.
* Read by myself option: read this children's book at your own pace. The sound effects and touchable characters and objects are still available.
* Touch the characters to hear more than just the book's text. Duck has lots to say!
* Touch the objects: each new color item introduced in the story becomes a 'clickable' that repeats its name and color throughout the book, reinforcing the color learning experience.
* Coloring activity includes four favorite scenes from the book and is designed as a tap-and-fill action that makes it easy for even the youngest readers. Tap a color then tap the part of the picture you want to fill. Erase and do it again!
* Creative play activity is so much fun, kids won't even realize that they're building key early learning skills -- practicing colors, reinforcing reading comprehension, and following directions. Ten activity screens prompt the user to drag the correct color object into the story screen. Drag the wrong object into place and it flies back. Drag the right object, and watch the fun animations!
Mytales digital is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended ages: 1-3, 3-6