I created this app because after using a number of teleprompter apps, I have come to know exactly what I need as a lone ranger YouTuber.
The interface is very in your face and straight forward, all the knickknacks your might want to modify like scrolling speed and font size WHILE the camera is rolling is right there.
You don't have to stop the recording flow or your mood just to press what feels like ten thousand buttons to get to the interface that allows you to adjust the font size if you end up standing a little further or God forbid you need to change just a single word and have to go to another interface to do that.
Want to help translate? Connect to http://www.monacodevdroid.com/prompter (thanks!)
Now much more than a prompter: video recording enabled (paid option), so you can train without an expensive camera, and watch the result using any video player (beware: this is *not* intended to produce quality video, it is "training mode only").
Intuitive, mirror mode, Ads-free, full screen mode, etc.
Is able to read plain text files (.txt), but you can also edit your text directly in the prompter (Manage text / Edit text), or copy/paste text from any other application.
Remote control (Bluetooth) available. WARNING: It's a paid option, and two devices may be needed. i.e. you might have to buy the Bluetooth option twice (or you might use a bluetooth keyboard, or an Airturn BT105 pedals system).
WARNING (bis): If you chose two different screen sized devices, it's obvious that the displayed text won't be the same.
Choose your text file (".txt"), characters size, scroll speed rate, white chars on black background or black on white...
All you'll need, will be to look as confident as TV journalists ;-)
Write and read his speech at their own pace, avoiding the paperwork.
Stop and resume the scroll text, with any key or by touching the screen.
Increase and reduce speed, with the volume keys or the mouse wheel.
App for windows at: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxGaxRxM0MMKfmFDd3R5aXJta3N3X2VKTnZ1WGxCLU1FNVp3MGwydGNhQ09fRnVXOVdwY0U&usp=sharing
Smooth Scrolling-in Landscape or Portrait mode with mirrored display
Prompting Screen Display-Font Type, Font Size and on-screen text and background colors
Scripts-you can type your stories directly into the PromptWare PLUS Software or via E-mail by copy and paste/DropBox sending and receiving
Speed Controls-adjust the speed of your Prompting Script with the menu driven settings (this will be a set speed) or the PW-04REMOTE custom wireless remote with full control of your scrolling speeds/pause and it also has a keyboard (go to www.tiffen.com for your local dealer)
Stores multiple Scripts
Continuous Loop for multiple takes
- Add up to: 130 Character Text Message & Urls
(Note: App will add a random Post ID at the end of each message - Example: #B7)
- Setup Accounts: Click setup accounts icon and follow directions for each social network.
- Check Box The Social Networks you want to promote too.
- Select a Time Intervals: Choose when the app will post the message to the accounts.
- Click Start Promoting to start the App / Blinking green button means app is working / Click Stop Promoting to stop the app.
Notice to User: App Will Stop Promoting If User Clicks (Stop Promoting) Button, Shuts Down App and or Shuts off Phone. App will continue to run in background if user just minimizes app using the minimize button.
We are thrilled to be part of the new "iPad Apps for Kids for Dummies" book, by Jinny Gudmundsen.
We have won the Reader's Choice Award for BEST TODDLER APP from BestAppsforKids.com.
"An absolutely adorable app for toddlers." from iPhonemom.com
"...it's sweetly illustrated, and the app's interactive features save a (rainy) day." from Kirkus Reviews
"This ebook is one of the most delightful books for young kids available as an app." from bestappsforkids.com
"The interactive features and adorable little Duck in One Rainy Day will make this app a hit with toddlers." from padgadget.com
Watch our demo at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwMRzQiQmdc.
Delight your child with this colorful and engaging app that includes an interactive, talking story, coloring pages designed just for little fingers, and unique skill-building activities.
Duck loves rainy days. One rainy day means... red boots, an orange umbrella, blue puddles, and so much more. This story is perfect for the youngest readers, with fun sound effects, characters that talk, and touchable objects that reinforce the learning experience. The coloring activity gives your child a palette of 10 "raindrop" colors and a mini-eraser that are sized just right for small hands to tap and fill favorite scenes from the story. And the creative play activity reinforces reading comprehension and an understanding of colors and provides hours of interactive skill-building fun!
Brought to life from the tiger tales early learning book, this is a wonderful app for sharing the joys of reading and colors with your child. Like our award winning "Read-a-Long, Sing-a-Long" lullabies, "One Rainy Day" features additional functions designed to enrich the reading experience for children. If you would like your child to learn about counting, look for "One Snowy Day: A Read-along, Play-along Story about Numbers".
* Whimsically illustrated pages, from the original paintings for the tiger tales children's book "One Rainy Day," written by Tammi Salzano and illustrated by Hannah Wood (published Spring, 2011).
* Softly lit words that help users follow the narration -- great for even the youngest readers!
* Professional recordings of narration and silly, fun sound effects.
* Read to me option: listen to the professional narration and follow the softly lit words on each screen. Enjoy the sound effects and touchable characters and objects.
* Read by myself option: read this children's book at your own pace. The sound effects and touchable characters and objects are still available.
* Touch the characters to hear more than just the book's text. Duck has lots to say!
* Touch the objects: each new color item introduced in the story becomes a 'clickable' that repeats its name and color throughout the book, reinforcing the color learning experience.
* Coloring activity includes four favorite scenes from the book and is designed as a tap-and-fill action that makes it easy for even the youngest readers. Tap a color then tap the part of the picture you want to fill. Erase and do it again!
* Creative play activity is so much fun, kids won't even realize that they're building key early learning skills -- practicing colors, reinforcing reading comprehension, and following directions. Ten activity screens prompt the user to drag the correct color object into the story screen. Drag the wrong object into place and it flies back. Drag the right object, and watch the fun animations!
Mytales digital is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended ages: 1-3, 3-6
Designed for children from 3 to 6 year old, KiDSAPP in Africa offers kids a playful and colorful immersion into an interactive savanna.
Based on sound & touch effects, this app will get your kid immersed into the wild world of the African Savanna.
Let your kid understand the characteristics of animals from Africa: Tap the lion to hear him rear, the monkey to hear him chatter, the fish to see him dive into the lake...
KiDSAPP in AFRICA is designed to be functional in any language as it uses only illustrations, sounds, text-less user interface.
Developed in cooperation with teachers and parents, this app is designed to both educate and entertain.
Designed by professional illustrators, KiDSAPP in Africa comes along with stimulating games: 6 interactive puzzles, 6 tracing games, drummer game, and.... a lot more surprises!