Youth Employment Start (“Y.E.S.”) mobile application is developed by the Labour Department, to provide latest and free employment support information to young people aged between 15 and 29 who legally reside and work in Hong Kong. Young people can use this application to acquire information of facilities and services provided by Y.E.S. Moreover, young people can through this application apply for using the various facilities and services.
Major features include:
1. searching training courses by keyword, course type, Y.E.S. centre and date of class
2. providing member login service to facilitate members to enquire and apply for using the computer facilities, career consultation and legal or accounting consultation of Y.E.S. and to enroll in training courses and recruitment functions
3. providing brief on facilities and services of Y.E.S. and details of latest training courses and recruitment functions
4. providing addresses, telephone numbers, opening hours and map location of the two Y.E.S. centres
5. supporting traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese and English