The objective of this game is to flood fill the entire board with one color.
★★★★★ Best of its kind Nice interface and pleasant colors. An addictive game.
★★★★★ Lightweight, beautiful look and very intelligent. I recommend.
★★★★★ Very good the whole family is playing
BEWARE: This game can be challenging and addictive.
The number of steps are carefully designed to make the game challenging but yet possible to complete. Please don't give bad rating simply because you find it difficult to complete the game. Practice more you will surely get you there.
4 modes are available:
- Casual mode - play without any step limit
- Single player - play within limited number of steps
- Computer - play against computer
- 2 Players - play against another player
Beautiful color schemes, simply one of the best on Android!
Perfect for time killing, leisure, brain training, bonding with family and friends. Good for kids too.
Have fun and win some trophies.
- Boards are randomly generated.
- Comes in 3 sizes: Small (12x12), Medium (18x18), Big (24x24)
- 3 Game Mode: Step Challenge (flood within limited number of steps), Flood Race (race against computer) and Flood Race (race against another player)
- 6 beautiful color schemes
- Configurable color transparency
- Auto adjustment for different screen sizes including tablets.
Color Match is the most addicting color matching game, based on the popular 2048 numbers game.
Like in the original game, just swipe the screen to move the colored tiles. When two of them touch, they mix into the next color. You can see the color range above the board, along with your highest found color. Using strategic moves, you will survive long enough to reach the deep green color. If you're ambitious, you can retry an unlimited times until you do so.
Tip: try to flood the board corners with the same color. Don't let isolated tiles near the puzzle walls - it will be impossible to mix them later.
Your progress is saved across sessions, so you can resume from your last snapshot.
Simple at first, but immensely fun after you get the hang of it!
I value your feedback, so drop me an email anytime, at firstname.lastname@example.org
True Color is a game inspired by the Stroop effect. You need to check if the name of the color written matches with the color displayed.
You think it's a breeze, huh?! Play with your friends and compare your scores!
- Try to win all achievements on the solo mode!
- Beat all your friends with the multiplayers mode (2-4 players)!
- Follow your ranking with your friends & all the players around the world!
- International mode: learn colors name in different languages!
Remember: stay focused, there's always a trap!
Twitter : @aurel_hubert
Website : http://aurelhubert.com/truecolor
The Baby Love Colors include many HD Color Cards and colorful objects .
You can record your voice for each card. It’s very funny and special when kids hear the card with his voice.
The Baby Love Colors has three little games:
1. Pick up right items by colors
2. Broken the balloons
3. Touch the colors
The Baby Love Colors support two modes:
1. Manual mode - Need your baby touch the screen and play himself, click the screen will play the sound again.
2. Auto play mode - Father/Mother can set the sound play times. The Baby Love Colors will auto show the color to the child with the setting times.
My two babies love this so much, hope your baby can enjoy The Baby Love Colors.
keyword: flash card , card ,color,red,pink,yellow,blue,green,orange,brown,gray,black,white,purple,balloon
The rules of Color Fill are very simple: Fill the board by dragging all the color pieces on it and fill it to complete the level!. There are 400+ levels of different colors and difficulties.
- 480 levels completely free.
- Beautiful multi color pieces.
- With low APK size and simple yet beautiful graphics, Color Fill is designed to run smoothly even on the lowest of devices.
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt and guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
In this FREE version, play 15+ challenging puzzles featuring Swampy! Want more levels? Get the full version and play up to 500 amazing puzzles featuring Allie, Cranky, Mystery Duck and MORE!
Full Version Features:
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
• Brand New Levels Every Week – Hurry and play before they expire, and be sure to use ‘Photo Finish’ to share how you beat the new levels!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets. Follow Swampy @SwampyTheGator on Twitter.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
The first levels have hints for beginners, while more experienced Japanese crosswords players can find more challenging, larger puzzles. It’s easy to learn how to play the game, but you will need logical and analytical skills.
"Simple and awesome! It's the game I looking for, it's lightweight, simple, addicting."
"Love this game. Great controls. Keeps me from having to buy so many puzzle magazines and books...and pens!"
"Awesome game! I love this picross...some of the puzzles are hard to figure out..but that makes it a challenge!"
"Very addictive griddlers! I play every chance I get."
"Great! If you want to challenge your self, then this is the app for you!! A very good way to keep your brain busy!"
- More than 400 puzzles (24 free)
- 8 levels and sizes, ranging from 5х5 to 90х90
- Unlimited random nonograms
- Easy controls
- Ancient Japanese design
- Syncing between devices
Japanese crosswords, also known as nonogram, hanjie, griddlers, picross, crucipixel, edel, figurepic, grafilogika, japanilaiset, karala!, kare, logicolor, logigraphe, oekaki, oekaki-mate, pic-a-pix, pikurosu, ristikot, shchor, square, tsunami, uftor or paint by numbers puzzles, started appearing in Japanese puzzle magazines. Non Ishida published three picture grid puzzles in 1988 in Japan under the name of "Window Art Puzzles". Subsequently in 1990, James Dalgety in the UK invented the name Nonograms after Non Ishida, and The Sunday Telegraph started publishing them on a weekly basis.
In japanese nonograms the numbers are a form of discrete tomography that measures how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of "4 8 3" would mean there are sets of four, eight, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups. To solve Japanese nonogram, one needs to determine which squares will be filled and which will be empty.
These nonograms are often black and white, describing a binary image, but they can also be colored. If colored, the number clues are also colored to indicate the color of the squares. In such crossword two differently colored numbers may have a space in between them. For example, a black four followed by a red two could mean four black boxes, some empty spaces, and two red boxes, or it could simply mean four black boxes followed immediately by two red ones.
Hanjie has no theoretical limit on size, and is not restricted to square layouts.
Griddlers were implemented by 1995 on hand held electronic toys in Japan. They were released with name Picross - Picture Crossword.
Play with Color or toggle traditional Numbers easily. When you have filled in all the squares it will highlight any mistakes, making it easy to correct yourself.
Easy to use, low memory usage, low battery usage and offers a full range of difficulty, giving you the most enjoyment from your Sudoku game.
Follow on Twitter:
Get ready for an epic puzzle matching adventure in the Kingdom of Arendelle, inspired by Disney’s Frozen! Join Anna, Elsa, Olaf and more of your favorite characters on a journey to slide and match hundreds of icy puzzles for FREE!
Unlock MORE seasonal puzzles and game modes as you explore the land with our new updates!
EXCITING MATCH-3 GAMEPLAY – Slide beautiful and colorful ice crystals to match 3 or more, and test your matching skills with extra challenging objectives!
UNLOCK YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS – Follow the story and play with even more characters like Olaf, Kristoff, Sven, Hans, and more!
UNIQUE POWER-UPS SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR EACH CHARACTER – Use Anna’s torch to burn up an entire row of crystals, or Elsa’s glacier power-up to make all of the same color crystals magically disappear! Try Hans’ sword to slash right through the crystals, and explore many more cool power-ups!
Visit Facebook.com/DisneyMobileGames for cool game tips, news and more! Free Fall is free to play but some in-game items may require payment. Now sync your game progress across multiple Android devices through Google+!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
We respect your wishes regarding your Privacy. You can exercise control and choice by resetting your Advertising Identifier in your device’s Privacy Settings.
Inspired by Disney’s new live action film Cinderella, play as the most iconic princess of all time, connecting and matching luminous butterfly jewels in this FREE puzzle adventure with 100 dazzling levels!
A MAGICAL NEW WAY TO MATCH – Connect strings of same-colored jewels to make a match! Create longer lines to unleash Wish Magic for powerful effects, and connect jewels in a circle to release even more exciting combos.
CHARMING POWER-UPS – Cinderella’s lovable animal friends are eager to lend a helping hand (or paw)! Send the mice Gus and Jacqueline to smash meddlesome Cinder tiles and clear entire columns of jewels, or call in butterflies to clear the game board of a specific color!
FOLLOW CINDERELLA’S JOURNEY – Begin as young Ella, follow the story and progress through the magical land to see her stunning transformation!
Visit Facebook.com/DisneyMobileGames for cool game tips, news and more! Don’t forget to see Disney’s Cinderella in theaters March 13– check local listings for showtimes!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
Whip your way though hundreds of addictively sweet recipe-solving challenges by concocting scrumptious cookie combos. But crunch, crunch as fast as you can, or your batch will be ruined by the Gingerbread Man. It’s crunch time!
◆ Never-ending match-3 fun with hundreds of unique levels
◆ Deliciously sweet supply of power-ups and combos
◆ Float your way through fantastical bakery islands
◆ Fun and easy game to learn, but a rewarding challenge to master
◆ Facebook connection so you can share the adventure with friends
◆ Special rewards and events all the time
◆ Seamless sync across multiple devices and platforms!
"This is my favorite match-3 game yet. I love the feeling of completing the recipes... that's really unique!"
-Leonie, FL ★★★★★
"I love all the special combos you can create on the board. I keep combining different pieces just to see what they'll do!"
-Eli, NM ★★★★★
"There are really cool challenges in this game! I especially like going toe-to-toe with the evil gingerbread man!"
-Sharon, KY ★★★★★
DEVELOPER INFO: SGN is the leading developer in truly cross-platform social gaming. Chart-topping hits include Panda Pop - Bubble Shooter, Book of Life: Sugar Smash, Paint Monsters, Panda Jam, and so many more! Wherever you are, pick up and play today.
Move blocks on screen and put them into empty regions. But watch out for colors on four sides of blocks! They need to match other blocks.
★ 2500 levels, grouped into five level pack, with five difficulty levels
★ Infinite time to solve puzzles
★ Infinite hints - refill them by waiting and returning to game after couple hours
- It supports standard (black&white), colored, triangle and multi griddlers.
- Advanced user interface controls for solving big and complex puzzles easily (zoom, scroll, multi cell selection, undo, redo, backup and restore solutions...).
- Thousands of puzzles.
- You can design your own puzzles and share with your friends via Email, Google Drive, bluetooth...
- You can backup/restore your solutions between your devices using GDrive.
- Please use 'Feedback' menu to report any problem, because we need to know the details of your android device to solve it.
- Remember that hint guides are there just to help you. They are NOT related to real solution.
- If you want your puzzles to be published, you can send them to us.
- FULL NETWORK ACCESS: This permission is used by ads service.
- STORAGE: This permission is used to backup and restore your solutions to SD card upon your request.
It's a logic puzzle, your goal is to figure out the position of filleds and empties in the while grid.
5 x 5 : 20 levels
10 x 10 : 20 levels
Over 15 x 15 : 44 levels
support 'No Clue Mode'
-> option button - feedback on errors : off
In this version:
1. Cool game skins
2. Three board sizes
3. User statistics
Sounds simple? Lets see what you can do...
But be careful! You only have 100 taps for each speed cycle. The more blocks you remove at one click, the higher the score you get.
- 9 cool different skins including a color blind mode
- Global top scores list
- Cool music and sound effects