- It supports standard (black&white), colored, triangle and multi griddlers.
- Advanced user interface controls for solving big and complex puzzles easily (zoom, scroll, multi cell selection, undo, redo, backup and restore solutions...).
- Thousands of puzzles.
- You can design your own puzzles and share with your friends via Email, Google Drive, bluetooth...
- You can backup/restore your solutions between your devices using GDrive.
- Please use 'Feedback' menu to report any problem, because we need to know the details of your android device to solve it.
- Remember that hint guides are there just to help you. They are NOT related to real solution.
- If you want your puzzles to be published, you can send them to us.
- FULL NETWORK ACCESS: This permission is used by ads service.
- STORAGE: This permission is used to backup and restore your solutions to SD card upon your request.
This different take on Paint by Number will have you solving logic puzzles to create your own works of art. Simply use your finger to match the colored dots. The first levels have hints to explain how the game works but they start to get more complex as you go higher in levels allowing you to enjoy PixArt for many hours.
Your progress is automatically saved so feel free to stop and return later knowing that you can pick up where you left off.
If you are enjoying PixArt, purchase the premium upgrade which will allow you to access all of the levels which are already created and all future levels.
*over 100 levels (35 are free) With more to come
*levels range in size from 3x3 to 100x100
Test your brain with an amazing puzzle game.
One touch Drawing is a simple yet very addictive puzzle.
Many people have the experience playing this kind of game.
The rule is very simple.
Draw given figures with only one touch.
The only problem is "You cannot draw twice the same line".
According to clear levels, new lines and points like below will make it difficult.
1. Line that must be passed twice.
2. One directional line.
3. Warp point.
4. Direction trigger.
5. Way trigger.
True Color is a game inspired by the Stroop effect. You need to check if the name of the color written matches with the color displayed.
You think it's a breeze, huh?! Play with your friends and compare your scores!
- Try to win all achievements on the solo mode!
- Beat all your friends with the multiplayers mode (2-4 players)!
- Follow your ranking with your friends & all the players around the world!
- International mode: learn colors name in different languages!
Remember: stay focused, there's always a trap!
Thanks to Yitong MAO for the Chinese translation!
Twitter : @aurel_hubert
Website : http://aurelhubert.com/truecolor
The objective of this game is to flood fill the entire board with one color.
★★★★★ Best of its kind Nice interface and pleasant colors. An addictive game.
★★★★★ Lightweight, beautiful look and very intelligent. I recommend.
★★★★★ Very good the whole family is playing
BEWARE: This game can be challenging and addictive.
The number of steps are carefully designed to make the game challenging but yet possible to complete. Please don't give bad rating simply because you find it difficult to complete the game. Practice more you will surely get you there.
4 modes are available:
- Casual mode - play without any step limit
- Single player - play within limited number of steps
- Computer - play against computer
- 2 Players - play against another player
Beautiful color schemes, simply one of the best on Android!
Perfect for time killing, leisure, brain training, bonding with family and friends. Good for kids too.
Have fun and win some trophies.
- Boards are randomly generated.
- Comes in 3 sizes: Small (12x12), Medium (18x18), Big (24x24)
- 3 Game Mode: Step Challenge (flood within limited number of steps), Flood Race (race against computer) and Flood Race (race against another player)
- 6 beautiful color schemes
- Configurable color transparency
- Auto adjustment for different screen sizes including tablets.
Color Match is the most addicting color matching game, based on the popular 2048 numbers game.
Like in the original game, just swipe the screen to move the colored tiles. When two of them touch, they mix into the next color. You can see the color range above the board, along with your highest found color. Using strategic moves, you will survive long enough to reach the deep green color. If you're ambitious, you can retry an unlimited times until you do so.
Tip: try to flood the board corners with the same color. Don't let isolated tiles near the puzzle walls - it will be impossible to mix them later.
Your progress is saved across sessions, so you can resume from your last snapshot.
Simple at first, but immensely fun after you get the hang of it!
I value your feedback, so drop me an email anytime, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Color Fill key features
- Super easy and simple controls: Just drag and drop the color pieces into the board to fill it
- Easy levels for beginners and challenging puzzles for true experts
- 840 levels all of them for FREE
- 3 levels categories + time Trial mode
- All 840 levels are made by hand to guarantee clever block designs
Can you complete all 840 levels and become the king of all the color block puzzles?
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, just send us an email and we will answer as soon as possible. Hope you enjoy the game as much as we did creating it!
It's a logic puzzle, your goal is to figure out the position of filleds and empties in the while grid.
5 x 5 : 20 levels
10 x 10 : 20 levels
Over 15 x 15 : 46 levels
support 'No Clue Mode'
-> option button - feedback on errors : off
Nonograms, also known as Hanjie, Griddlers, Picross, Japanese Crosswords, Japanese Puzzles, Pic-a-Pix, "Paint by numbers" and other names, are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid must be colored or left blank according to numbers at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture. The numbers are a form of discrete tomography that measures how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of "4 8 3" would mean there are sets of four, eight, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups.
To solve a puzzle, one needs to determine which cells will be boxes and which will be empty. Determining which cells are to be left empty (called spaces) is as important as determining which to fill (called boxes). Later in the solving process, the spaces help determine where a clue (continuing block of boxes and a number in the legend) may spread. Solvers usually use a dot or a cross to mark cells they are certain are spaces.
It is also important never to guess. Only cells that can be determined by logic should be filled. If guessing, a single error can spread over the entire field and completely ruin the solution.
- 1001 nonograms
- All puzzles are free
- All puzzles tested by computer program and have unique logical solution
- Nonograms sorted by groups from 5x5 to 50x50
- Black-and-white and colored
- Create and share your own puzzles
- Download puzzles sent by other users
- Use both crosses and dots to mark cells
- Auto cross out numbers
- Auto fill line with 'X' when you mark last number
- Auto save every puzzle, if you stuck you can try another puzzle and come back later
- Customizable background
- Zoom and smooth scrolling
- Lockable number bars
- Lock current puzzle state, check assumptions
- Optional cursor for accurate picking
- Share result pictures on Facebook, Twitter and more
- Save game progress to the cloud
- Screen rotation support
- Tablet support
- Show Answer
- No Ads
Fill all circles with colors. But watch out! Circles are connected with each other, and two connected circles can't be filled with same color.
Great and original puzzle game for you. Tired of playing same games over and over again? Download Color Net now and exercise your brain. For Free!
A very friendly and intuitive application enables your child to easily create extraordinary pictures.
Only a touch of a finger and the selected element of the coloring will be filled with colors.
Shaking the phone will cause the cleansing of the picture and therefore provides endless possibilities for coloring of the pictures.
It is also possible to save the masterpieces of your child in the image gallery. Then the child will be able to place them on the desktop of your device..
Allow your child to discover the world of colors by means of “Color Me!”
It's smallest Color Balls app (only 185k) !
It working on all devices with all screen resolution!
The first levels have hints for beginners, while more experienced Japanese crosswords players can find more challenging, larger puzzles. It’s easy to learn how to play the game, but you will need logical and analytical skills.
"Simple and awesome! It's the game I looking for, it's lightweight, simple, addicting."
"Love this game. Great controls. Keeps me from having to buy so many puzzle magazines and books...and pens!"
"Awesome game! I love this picross...some of the puzzles are hard to figure out..but that makes it a challenge!"
"Very addictive griddlers! I play every chance I get."
"Great! If you want to challenge your self, then this is the app for you!! A very good way to keep your brain busy!"
- More than 400 puzzles (24 free)
- 8 levels and sizes, ranging from 5х5 to 90х90
- Unlimited random nonograms
- Easy controls
- Ancient Japanese design
- Syncing between devices
New permissions are used by video ads.
Japanese crosswords, also known as nonogram, hanjie, griddlers, picross, crucipixel, edel, figurepic, grafilogika, japanilaiset, karala!, kare, logicolor, logigraphe, oekaki, oekaki-mate, pic-a-pix, pikurosu, ristikot, shchor, square, tsunami, uftor or paint by numbers puzzles, started appearing in Japanese puzzle magazines. Non Ishida published three picture grid puzzles in 1988 in Japan under the name of "Window Art Puzzles". Subsequently in 1990, James Dalgety in the UK invented the name Nonograms after Non Ishida, and The Sunday Telegraph started publishing them on a weekly basis.
In japanese nonograms the numbers are a form of discrete tomography that measures how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of "4 8 3" would mean there are sets of four, eight, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups. To solve Japanese nonogram, one needs to determine which squares will be filled and which will be empty.
These nonograms are often black and white, describing a binary image, but they can also be colored. If colored, the number clues are also colored to indicate the color of the squares. In such crossword two differently colored numbers may have a space in between them. For example, a black four followed by a red two could mean four black boxes, some empty spaces, and two red boxes, or it could simply mean four black boxes followed immediately by two red ones.
Hanjie has no theoretical limit on size, and is not restricted to square layouts.
Griddlers were implemented by 1995 on hand held electronic toys in Japan. They were released with name Picross - Picture Crossword.
It's smallest Color Lines app (only 180k) !
It working on all devices with all screen resolution!
The Baby Love Colors include many HD Color Cards and colorful objects .
You can record your voice for each card. It’s very funny and special when kids hear the card with his voice.
The Baby Love Colors has three little games:
1. Pick up right items by colors
2. Broken the balloons
3. Touch the colors
The Baby Love Colors support two modes:
1. Manual mode - Need your baby touch the screen and play himself, click the screen will play the sound again.
2. Auto play mode - Father/Mother can set the sound play times. The Baby Love Colors will auto show the color to the child with the setting times.
My two babies love this so much, hope your baby can enjoy The Baby Love Colors.
In this version:
1. Cool game skins
2. Three board sizes
3. User statistics
Sounds simple? Lets see what you can do...
But be careful! You only have 100 taps for each speed cycle. The more blocks you remove at one click, the higher the score you get.
- 9 cool different skins including a color blind mode
- Global top scores list
- Cool music and sound effects