***(Best app for Parents and Families)***
"SkoolCommute harnesses a hidden network to get your kid a ride to soccer practice or music lessons." - GEEKWIRE
A more convenient way to arrange shared transportation for parents of K-12 students.
SkoolCommute makes it simple, easy and fun to set up pickups and dropoffs. Track driver-parent’s progress with pinpoint GPS mapping.
We designed this app because we're parents, too and we realized that kids shouldn't suffer due to our tight schedules. At the same time, there's no reason for us to stress out about shuttling kids all over town. Here's what SkoolCommute does for you:
• Saves time and money – Activate your network of parents for rides to summer camps and events.
• Expands your network – This peer-to-peer social network develops a sense of community
• Simplifies your life – In a few swipes, your ride is ready. It's cool and fun!
• Keeps them safe – You'll know exactly where your kids are see their progress in real time
• Saves the world – Social green commuting consumes less energy and is more responsible
We'd love to hear what you'd like to see in the next release.
Stay cool this summer with SkoolCommute!
For more information about SkoolCommute including feedback, suggestions or support for this application, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about SkoolCommute at http://www.skoolcommute.com