Badminton Umpire Score Keeper helps you umpire a badminton match very easily and accurately. You barely need to remember the scores of the match. App will provide you the announcement you have to speak out after each point. All you need to do is enter the point to the correct side when a point is scored. This will remove the burden of remembering the score each time a long rally is played or after an interval when you are umpiring a badminton match.
* Intuitive user friendly interface
* Badminton World Federation (BWF) compliant scoring system
* Clearly visualize which player is in which side of the court
* Easily setup a match. Easily rearrange the players in the court
* Provides you the accurate BWF standard announcement after each point
* Undo if you entered a point incorrectly
* Beep or vibrate to notify you that point is added
* View score sheet. (Export to PDF capability is only available in pro version)
* History of results of badminton matches you umpired
* Facility to change number of games per match, points per game, etc.
* Maintain a list of players so you can easily select them when starting a new match
* Visualize how each player scored points in a line graph
* Share scores on various social media, google drive, etc.
* Optional warm up timer before match starts
* Shuttle count management
* Live score feed (30 day trial). View live scores from anywhere in the world. (Useful as an external display as well)
Features only available in pro version
* Ads free
* Ability to show live scores in an external display
* Supports team and individual tournaments
* Interval timekeeping
* Injury timekeeping
* View, export score sheets
* Ability to issue misconduct cards (warning, fault, disqualify)
* Match summary after finishing the match, including each game start, end times, total duration, court number, etc.
1. In the initial screen, click button "Singles" to umpire a singles match, "Doubles" to umpire a doubles match
2. In the screen that appears, there is a diagram of a badminton court. Think this is how the real court displays in front of you when you are umpiring. Then enter the player names in each side of court in text boxes on the court. You can change the player sides easily using red icons on the court diagram.
3. Select the serving side from the radio buttons.
4. Click "Start Match" to start badminton match.
5. Next screen that appears is the scoring screen. There is a diagram of the court that represents the actual view of the badminton court and current serving side is highlighted in red. There are big +1 buttons in each side of the court, which you can press to add a point to each side.
6. When you enter points to each side, match score will be shown in the top of the screen and the score you have to announce is shown in the bottom.