* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
★ Sync tasks over-the-air on multiple devices running 2Do (including iOS, OS X) using Dropbox or Toodledo. Dropbox sync supports syncing all data, including Smart Lists, across Android, iOS and OS X devices.
★ Projects, Checklists or a simple To do list
★ Repeating tasks with end dates
★ Tabbed Lists for easy organization and grouping
★ Landscape Calendar view with date markers and date-filtering
★ Quick Add: Create tasks directly from the notification area, or glance at the number of tasks due Today.
★ Widgets that allow you to mark tasks done directly from the home screen. NOTE: Widget will not work if the app is moved to the SD Card.
★ Hide or re-arrange lists
★ Password Protection: Lock all your tasks or individually picked Lists
★ Drag & Drop tasks from and to Lists
★ Smart Lists: Dynamic lists based on saved searches with an optional dynamic date range
★ Powerful date range searching and filtering
★ Easy sorting by dates, lists, priority, status, title or manual sorting
★ Scheduling of tasks using Start Date & Time
★ Tags: create keyword tags; search for tags or attach contacts as people tags
★ Alarms: Easily create multiple alarms per task
★ Attach Photos to your tasks using the Camera or the Gallery
★ Instant Previews: Preview and edit notes or attached pictures from the main list with a single tap
★ Focus: Quick toggle between your tasks and a refined 'focus' list from any view
★ Actions: attach contacts or other 'action' information to tasks
★ Starred Tasks
★ Batch Operations: Edit, Delete, Move, Tag, Share and more
★ Multiple Themes: Graphite, Black, Pink
★ Samsung S Pen ® drawing support in Notes. Draw using a finger or a stylus on devices such as Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus.
★ Share tasks
★ Optimized for an unlimited number of tabbed lists with hundreds of tasks per list
★ Backup & Restore: Create easy backups of your database or restore from an existing one at any time
★ Background automatic sync at specified intervals
★ Flexible task manager: Use GTD (Getting Things Done) principals, Franklin Covey or your very own
★ Much, much more.
Please kindly contact us in case you have any issues. We'd love yo help.
Google Sync: This cannot be supported till Google Task API supports meta-data (required by 2Do), which in its current state does not.
Follow us on Facebook:
Dedicated 2Do Help/Tips Feed:
Any.do is an all-in-one life manager. Save time organizing your family tasks, work projects and personal todo’s in one place, while collaborating with others to be more productive.
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Join over 2 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
** New Material Design update to adapt to Android L (5.0)
** Import tasks from Astrid
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card. Please move it back to phone internal storage and reboot your device.
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
2. View your tasks on Google Calendar
3. Synchronize with multiple Google accounts automatically; also support local mode
4. Customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
5. Batch add tasks
6. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/task lists
7. Sort your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
8. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging & dropping
9. Indent to create subtasks
10. Share tasks with friends, families and colleagues
11. Set customized repeating reminders: daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
12. Quick add tasks by pressing the search key
13. Quick add tasks via ‘note to self’ voice command with Google Now
14. Quick search tasks
15. Create different home screen Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android app Works perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for Android One of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad, google tasks, gmail calendar, Dato, Google Tasks client
Calendar, GTD Tasks and Contacts - all in one! Pocket Informant is a fully integrated calendaring and GTD-based tasks solution for Android. We fuse together best-of-class calendaring with best-of-class tasks into one great solution. Even greater functionality has been added with the introduction of a Contacts view, which allows the user to fully access the Android contacts database from within Pocket Informant.
If you see disappearing sync accounts please install this app:
Version 2.0 is a major upgrade for Pocket Informant with many additional functions and features added.
What’s NEW for this release:
* Contacts View
* Multi-Select Mode in Task Views
* Multi-Select Mode in certain Calendar Views
* Pocket Informant Online Sync - Pocket Informant Online is our own Cloud sync service that also has a web interface to provide desktop access to your tasks and events. Pocket Informant is the only sync service that is feature-for-feature compatible with the Pocket Informant mobile application. This service is subscription-based, and is available for the introductory price of $15/year.
* Pocket Informant Online - As mentioned above, Pocket Informant Online is our new cloud sync service. You can sign up for Pocket Informant Online at www.webis.net. Once signed up, you can sync your events and tasks. Unlike Google Calendar/Tasks and Toodledo, Pocket Informant Online is a feature for feature match for task and event syncing. We will be adding features to Pocket Informant Online as time goes on, so please keep an eye on our website for the latest information.
* All Pocket Informant syncing is managed by the Android Sync Manager
* Multiple Accounts of the same sync type can be used at the same time.
* Now supports multiple internal Event and Task calendars
* ICS Support
* Ability to switch view modes on tablets between the Tablet View and Phone View.
❖ Fully integrated Calendar and Task Management
❖ Month, Day, Week, Column Week, Agenda, Task and Contacts Views
❖ Swipe between Months, Days, and Weeks
❖ Pre-made filters to quickly find selected Tasks
❖ Templates for Events and Tasks
❖ Ability to show/hide different Android calendars
❖ Optional Time-Bar and Mini-Text views for Calendar Month View
❖ Custom time/date selection controls for easy modification and navigation in main view
❖ Easily accessible commands for events or tasks directly from main views
❖ Highly configurable interface (with more than 100 different options!)
HOW DOES THIS DIFFER FROM OTHER TASK MANAGERS?
Proper task management is essential, but it’s only part of the picture. Pocket Informant is a full-features PIM, so it lets you focus on everything you do in a day - not just your tasks list. We believe bringing your appointments and tasks together in one place is more efficient than working in isolated calendar and task management systems. Pocket Informant is designed to be completely flexible, allowing you to choose the style of task management that works best for you.
For years, these and numerous other features have made Pocket Informant a must-have tool for school teachers, soccer moms, salesmen and executives alike.
* In-app billing is for donations only. Donations do not unlock premium features. For more information on app permissions visit https://github.com/abaker/tasks/wiki/App-Permissions
* Tasks contains all of Astrid's core functionality with a fresh coat of paint. There have been several bug fixes and internal improvements, with new features on the way!
* Tasks values your privacy and I cannot access your data under any circumstances. Your data resides only on your device unless you enable Google Task synchronization.
* Tasks can be installed alongside Astrid. For more information on migrating your data visit https://github.com/abaker/tasks/wiki/Migrating-from-Astrid
* To help translate the app visit https://github.com/abaker/tasks/wiki/Translations
* To help beta test the app visit https://github.com/abaker/tasks/wiki/Beta-Testing
* To report bugs or request features visit https://github.com/abaker/tasks/issues
* Astrid third party apps need to make minor modifications to support Tasks.
ATTENTION LG USERS RUNNING ANDROID 4.1
Some LG devices running Android 4.1 are incompatible with Google's Lollipop compatibility library, causing Tasks to crash on some devices such as the Optimus G and Optimus L9. If you are affected by this issue I could use your help testing a fix. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions feel free to contact me via e-mail at email@example.com
You have important tasks to do you don't want to forget?
Then Tasks To Do is the place for them.
Tasks To Do is the easy to use, full-featured task list app you need.
You can store your tasks, sort and filter them very flexibly, set alerts, manage due dates and times etc.
The pro version also syncs with Google Tasks and Toodledo.
A trial version is available at http://www.refined-apps.com
For questions, remarks, suggestions or feedback mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
---- Features ------------
✓ As many task list views as you like
✓ Current design style, light & dark
✓ Supports phones & tablets (split-screen layout etc.)
✓ Translations to English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Chinese
✓ Customizable Categories (for filtering and sorting)
✓ 5 Priority levels
✓ 4 Tasks states (Not started / started / waiting / done)
✓ Due date & time
✓ Repeating tasks
✓ Reminders / Alerts (including sound/vibration settings)
✓ with www.toodledo.com (great to sync a phone with a tablet)
✓ with Google Tasks (all lists)
✓ A widget is available supporting scrolling, resizing, light/dark theme, customization of font size, displayed fields, touch actions, ...
✓ "Icons-Only" widgets to add tasks and sync manually
✓ On Android >= 4.2, the widgets can be used on the lockscreen
✓ Fast task creation from widget
✓ Fast task creation by long-pressing the search button in any app
✓ Support for the Google Now "note to self" command
✓ Supports other calendar apps (e.g. HebDate Hebrew Calendar and OI Calendar Picker)
✓ Quick Search
✓ Voice recognition
✓ Flexible sorting options
✓ Flexible filter options (task state, due date, category, ...)
✓ Can display tasks of multiple categories in a single list (instead of a separate list per category/folder)
✓ Sharing of tasks (e.g. for printing, mailing, ...)
✓ No ads
---- Pro vs. Free Version ------------
Tasks To Do Pro includes all the features of Tasks To Do Free plus:
✓ Bidirectional synchronization of all your Google Tasks / gTasks lists
✓ Bidirectional synchronization with Toodledo (www.toodledo.com)
. - Great to sync your tasks between your phone and your android tablet
. - Tasks in Toodledo can be synced with many other tools (Google Calendar, Outlook, ...). For an overview, see http://www.toodledo.com/tools/directory.php)
✓ More configuration options for the widgets
✓ Lockscreen widgets (Android >= 4.2)
✓ No ads
You can easily transfer your tasks from the free to the pro version via the backup feature.
---- Requested Permissions ------------
For basic functionality:
✓ "android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" to write backups on the sd-card
✓ "android.permission.VIBRATE" to be able to vibrate when an alert is triggered
✓ "android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED" to reactivate alerts after booting
✓ "com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE" to check the license
✓ "com.als.taskstodo.READ_TASK_DATA" and "com.als.taskstodo.WRITE_TASK_DATA" for protected access to Task To Do's task data
For synchronization with www.toodledo.com and Google Tasks:
✓ "android.permission.INTERNET" to exchange data with www.toodledo.com and Google Tasks
✓ "android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" to test if the phone is online
✓ "android.permission.AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS", "android.permission.WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS" and "android.permission.MANAGE_ACCOUNTS" to create the Toodledo account in android
✓ "android.permission.READ_SYNC_SETTINGS" to trigger the manual synchronization
✓ "android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS" to find the Toodledo/Google Tasks accounts for synchronization
✓ "android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS" to access the toodledo/Google Task passwords for synchronization
New features: Share task via Email or SMS, Full Google task sync (multiple lists, multiple accounts, OATH, home screen widget, customized categories, improved sorting, swipe completed tasks, shake to remove tasks, auto-complete, quick edit of tasks information and more!
A top android to do list that actually helps you get your things done.
☞ Get the most out of Any.DO:
■ Speech to text
■ Sync to Google Tasks / gTask / gTasks / Google apps
■ Home screen widgets (4X4, 4X1)
■ Share tasks with your friends via Email or SMS
■ Quick edit of tasks (Priority, Category, Due date, Share and more)
■ Swipe to mark a task as complete
■ Customized categories
■ Repeatable / recurring tasks
■ Integration with your Facebook friends, Gmail contacts, Google plus+, Twitter followers, whatsapp friends & linkedin contacts.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
Task list plans to sync with: Any.DO To do list, Todo list, Todo, Task List, Remember The Milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Google Calendar, Astrid, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Any DO and more.
Tasks N ToDo's is the ultimate to-do list app that is designed to be the best personal task manager app for Android smartphones and tablets. Tasks N ToDo's helps you get organized and keep up with life's many tasks and to-do's with minimal effort. Just key in your Google Tasks and to-do list and the app will handle the rest.
Upcoming Google Task lists and to-do's are clearly presented in a logical deadline based layout that helps you better prioritize the things that you need to do.
Setting due dates, notes, reminders for your to-do list are all easily accomplished with the minimal number of taps via the quick action menu and the quick task add interface.
Syncing your task and to-do list with Google Tasks is also extremely easy and ultra reliable. By activating Google Task sync, not only can you automatically backup your task & todo list to the cloud, your Google Tasks & todo list can also be synchronized between your Android tablet and your Android smartphone!
Tasks N ToDo's is also one of the few top android to-do list app that is fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
Complete List of Features
- Full synchronization support with Google Task lists using official Google Tasks API
- Setup task reminder notifications for one-time as well as repeating tasks and to-do's
- Tasks / todo entries with due dates can be set to repeat automatically with flexible recurrence schedule
- Send urgent tasks to the top of the list with one quick action
- Filter and sort your Google Tasks / to-do list anyway you want
- Drag and drop your Google Tasks / to-do list to reorder the lists any way you like
- Calendar-style date picker with quick date pickers for Today, Tomorrow and Next Week lets you quickly set due dates for your tasks and to-do's with deadlines.
- Navigate between Google Tasks & todo lists easily using swiping gestures.
- Easy task & todo list management with quick action menus
- Enter tasks into your todo list just by talking to your phone
- Even faster access with home screen widgets with quick shortcuts to add or view tasks
- Backup/restore data to SD card
- Fully optimized for both tablets and phones
This app is brought to you by Handy Apps!
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android ((UI suitable for tablet also), iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features:http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
★ Key feature of TickTick:
● Sync tasks across all devices
● Create widget for easy access
● Set flexible recurring tasks
● Create checklist
● Share task lists for collaboration
● Add task via email
● Upload attachment to tasks
● Integrate with calendar application
● Classify tasks with tags
★ More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity
➔ Instant time & location reminder
➔ Four priority levels
➔ Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
➔ Add notes/comments to tasks
➔ Batch edit tasks
➔ Quick search tasks
➔ Voice input tasks via Google Now voice command
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
❖ Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TickTickApp
keywords: tick tick, get things done, ticktock, gtasks, list notes, wunderlist, evernote, shopping list, checklist, task manager, calendar, todo list, to-do, to-do list
Simple, elegant, easy to use To-do list.
- Create multiple task lists as per your needs.
- Switch between lists by swiping left or right.
- Add notes to your tasks.
- Move tasks between lists.
- Set duedates and reminders (alerts) for any task/s.
- Actionable notifications to snooze or mark-complete straight from the notification (Android 4.1+).
- Share task list with your friends via SMS, Email, Facebook and more.
- Switch between different themes.
- Choice of Notification sound.
- Choice of Notification LED color.
Feedback / Suggestions / Bug-Report:
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
Simple, but powerful. Whether you need a basic to-do list, need to manage complex projects, or fall somewhere in-between, the app can be set up to meet your exact needs. Turn on the features you need. Turn off those you don't.
Organize your to-do list any way you like. You - not the app - decide what's most important. Use a task management system such as Getting Things Done (GTD) or Master Your Now (MYN), or set up your own system.
Stop forgetting things. Highly customizable lists and reminders ensure you won't miss anything important. If you want, the app can even nag you repeatedly until you get the task done. Reminders can be based on time or location.
Record and review your tasks hands-free. Use the app's voice mode to create, update, and read tasks while you're in the car, wearing gloves, or changing a diaper.
Keep track of important information that is not a to-do item. The app's notes area lets you record reference information that you know you will need later on.
Make the most of your large-screen device. Several split-screen options are available to handle larger smartphones, 12 inch tablets, and all sizes in-between.
Stay in Sync. Link the app to a Google or Toodledo.com account and your devices will be perfectly in sync. Sync can occur automatically.
Works with Android Wear. An Android Wear add-on is available that allows you to browse and check-off tasks, snooze reminders, and create and update tasks by voice. (Note that this add-on is currently available in English only.)
Organize your tasks in numerous ways. Folders, subtasks, 5 priority levels, and status tracking are all available to help you stay organized.
Contexts and Locations allow you to focus only on the tasks you can do right now. For example, while you’re at work you will only see work tasks. When you get home later in the day, only the home tasks appear.
Sharing and Collaboration features allow you to assign tasks to others and track status. Use Toodledo’s collaboration features or use the app’s ability to link to multiple accounts.
Advanced repeating patterns make it easy to set up tasks that are performed daily, weekly, monthly, or with more complex patterns.
Time tracking allows you to track both the estimated and actual length of your tasks. A built-in timer is included.
Advanced filter, sort, and display options allow you to filter your tasks on any field, sort by up to 3 levels, and adjust the display to show exactly what you want.
Saved searches and custom views make it easy to keep track of multiple lists - each with its own filter, sort, and display settings.
Calendar integration allows you to view your tasks on your device’s calendar, allowing you to see both calendar events and to-do items on one screen.
Contacts integration gives you to the ability to link your tasks to a contact. This is great when a to-do item involves calling, emailing, or meeting with someone.
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things.
Due Today can be as simple or powerful as you want.
** Includes ToodleDo syncing **
** This version is ad-supported **
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects to the main screen for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
** Widget, search, filtering, etc. are available in the paid version **