Any.do is an all-in-one life manager. Save time organizing your family tasks, work projects and personal todo’s in one place, while collaborating with others to be more productive.
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Big changes to preferences means you cannot update automatically. This is a one time upgrade and will not happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Today is a set of minimal, transparent calendar widgets for Android. It includes both an Agenda view, and a Monthly view for display your events.
Today syncs with your Google Calendar to show your upcoming events in a beautiful list/grid, on both your home screen and your lock screen. Today Calendar widgets support both a Agenda style calendar widget, aswell as a grid styled calendar widget.
Choose which calendars you would like to show, and over what timeframe and Today will handle the rest.
Today is fully resizable, and has both a light and dark theme so it can integrate seamlessly into and home screen layout you're currently using.
Calendar, GTD Tasks and Contacts - all in one! Pocket Informant is a fully integrated calendaring and GTD-based tasks solution for Android. We fuse together best-of-class calendaring with best-of-class tasks into one great solution. Even greater functionality has been added with the introduction of a Contacts view, which allows the user to fully access the Android contacts database from within Pocket Informant.
If you see disappearing sync accounts please install this app:
Version 2.0 is a major upgrade for Pocket Informant with many additional functions and features added.
What’s NEW for this release:
* Contacts View
* Multi-Select Mode in Task Views
* Multi-Select Mode in certain Calendar Views
* Pocket Informant Online Sync - Pocket Informant Online is our own Cloud sync service that also has a web interface to provide desktop access to your tasks and events. Pocket Informant is the only sync service that is feature-for-feature compatible with the Pocket Informant mobile application. This service is subscription-based, and is available for the introductory price of $15/year.
* Pocket Informant Online - As mentioned above, Pocket Informant Online is our new cloud sync service. You can sign up for Pocket Informant Online at www.webis.net. Once signed up, you can sync your events and tasks. Unlike Google Calendar/Tasks and Toodledo, Pocket Informant Online is a feature for feature match for task and event syncing. We will be adding features to Pocket Informant Online as time goes on, so please keep an eye on our website for the latest information.
* All Pocket Informant syncing is managed by the Android Sync Manager
* Multiple Accounts of the same sync type can be used at the same time.
* Now supports multiple internal Event and Task calendars
* ICS Support
* Ability to switch view modes on tablets between the Tablet View and Phone View.
❖ Fully integrated Calendar and Task Management
❖ Month, Day, Week, Column Week, Agenda, Task and Contacts Views
❖ Swipe between Months, Days, and Weeks
❖ Pre-made filters to quickly find selected Tasks
❖ Templates for Events and Tasks
❖ Ability to show/hide different Android calendars
❖ Optional Time-Bar and Mini-Text views for Calendar Month View
❖ Custom time/date selection controls for easy modification and navigation in main view
❖ Easily accessible commands for events or tasks directly from main views
❖ Highly configurable interface (with more than 100 different options!)
HOW DOES THIS DIFFER FROM OTHER TASK MANAGERS?
Proper task management is essential, but it’s only part of the picture. Pocket Informant is a full-features PIM, so it lets you focus on everything you do in a day - not just your tasks list. We believe bringing your appointments and tasks together in one place is more efficient than working in isolated calendar and task management systems. Pocket Informant is designed to be completely flexible, allowing you to choose the style of task management that works best for you.
For years, these and numerous other features have made Pocket Informant a must-have tool for school teachers, soccer moms, salesmen and executives alike.
Toodledo is flexible enough to work with many different productivity styles. You can use the popular GTD methodology, or you can use your own system. You can keep things simple, or you can add as much complexity as you need. Keeping track of your to do list has never been easier.
With Toodledo you can:
* Track the priority, start date, due date, time, length or status of a task.
* Assign the task to a folder, context or goal.
* Flag the task with a visual star or tag it with keywords and notes.
* Get audible popup alarms.
* Create tasks that repeat on a schedule of your choosing.
* Search, filter, sort and drill down into your tasks in a variety of ways to see the subset of tasks that are useful right now and ensure that important tasks float to the top.
* Quickly find important tasks with the "Hotlist". This smart to do list is automatically filled with important tasks based on a mathematical formula.
* Securely sync with Toodledo to backup your data and sync between devices.
* Organize and permanently store your longer free-form notes in the Notebook section.
* Make hierarchical outlines to organize your ideas in our Outlines section.
* Make good habits and break bad habits. Track your progress with our Habits section.
* Fully integrated with the Android Accounts and Sync infrastructure, for better consistency, and security.
* Share tasks the Android way with customizable templates.
* Customizable widgets.
Some features are only available on certain devices and OS versions. For questions, requests or bug reports, please visit our website: http://www.toodledo.com/info/contact.php
Want to help? Join the beta group at http://goo.gl/1fzff
This is a FREE! extension for "DGT GTD & ToDo" that lets you synchronize with Toodledo.
Launch this extension through footer icon in DGT GTD > "Utilities" > "Synchronize Now".
Toodledo® is registered trademark (http://www.toodledo.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Toodledo Company.
SOFTWARE DISCLAIMER !!!
Make sure that you completely understand the potential risks before you start using this synchronization software.
Please be aware that this extension is still in alpha stage, therefore loss of data from your device or Toodledo account might happen. If you want to give DGT GTD a try, please create a temporary Toodledo account or do frequent backup of your existing account.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from me or from my website shall create any warranty for the software.
- sync folders
- sync contexts
- sync tags
- sync goals
- sync tasks
- sync notebooks
- advanced repeat options
Known DGT Toodledo Sync. limitations:
- Locations not yet supported
- Requires paid PRO account for project and checklists to sync properly (hierarchy feature is supported only for Toodledo.com PRO accounts)
- PRO accounts support only 1 hierarchy level, in other words Toodledo.com PRO doesn't support multi-level subprojects
- FREE accounts don't support hierarchy at all
- tag : A comma separated string listing the tags assigned to this task. Up to 64 characters !
Take it or leave it. I'm sorry for that but I'm in charge of enhancing the DGT GTD and I don't have time to find workarounds to the Toodledo.com limitations.
Pro Only Features:
• Advertisement Free
• Dark Theme
• Auto-Dark Theme based on sunrise/sunset time
• More reliable and more accurate weather information
• Forecasted weather for all events with locations
• Time until rain in navigation bar
• Support development
Try out the free version of Today Calendar before buying!
This application is in no way related to OmniGroup.
YOUR TASKS IN YOUR POCKET
FocusGTD reminds you when tasks become due. You can configure the time and date when you want to be reminded.
SYNCS WITH OMNIFOCUS ON MAC/iOS
FocusGTD synchronizes data with OmniFocus* on the Mac or iOS. Note that at least one copy of OmniFocus* is required in order to
USE OMNISYNC SERVER OR YOUR OWN
FocusGTD works with OmniSync Server* or you can also use another WebDAV shared drive.
Tap on the note description in the task detail screen to edit notes. You can style the text with bold or italics fonts to make sections stand out.
QUICK ENTRY WIDGET
You can add a home screen link that will open a quick entry panel to quickly let you add tasks to your inbox.
SHARE FROM ANY APPLICATION
You can send links to web pages or other text clips into your inbox using the standard Android share sheet.
If you have problems that your account is deleted when you reboot your phone, please check the "FocusGTD JellyBean Workaround" app (simplest by clicking on the developer name). You have to install this app alongside FocusGTD to prevent this Android bug from removing your account.
In case you have synchronization problems, please go to the Websites FAQ section which contains basic tips on how to improve the synchronization.
• 7 Productive calendar Views
• Forecasted weather
• 2 Customisable calendar widgets
• Theming support
• Beautiful interface
• Polished animations
• Stable experience
• Night mode
Split view is Today Calendar's most popular view, it's show's an overview of the month, and events of particular days on the same screen, making it by far the easiest way to plan your schedule.
Quick actions appear on the right in the agenda and split view, allowing to easily navigation to an event, email other attendees or call an associated number with just one tap.
Despite being derived from the same stock android calendar as the majority of alternative calendars on the Play Store, Today Calendar sets itself apart from the competition by being the only calendar app to combine high functionality with truly beautiful aesthetics.
The stock calendar's UI was completely overhauled to create Today Calendar. The old cluttered grey-on-grey layout was replaced with a clean accented white to create a truly beautiful calendar app.
Functionality wise, Today calendar contains all the features you would find in the stock calendar app, with many features getting slightly modified and rebuilt from the ground up to increase performance and productivity.
The month view has been redesigned to be Today Calendar's All-In-One view. It combines both the month and agenda views of the stock calendar to allow the vast majority of users to plan and organise their days from a single view.
Today calendar's widgets are the result of 6 months of improvements and optimisations - they are actually available as a separate app i released months ago. Today Calendar Widgets comes bundled with the app, providing the same beautiful, semi-transparent widgets you may already know.
Translate Today into your language here: https://osban91.oneskyapp.com/
- Organize tasks by folder, context, location, tags, star, and subtasks
- Capability of managing infinite hierarchy levels
- Advanced repeating options
- Automatic tasks creation on missed calls
- Nagging alarms
- Organize your notes into folders
- Light and dark theme
- Synchronize with Toodledo.com
- Keep devices in synch using your Dropbox or FTP account
- Backup & Restore to Dropbox
- Llama & Tasker integration
- Samsung Multi Window
- Scrollable/Resizable widget (only for Android 3.x and 4.x)
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company (http://www.davidco.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
WORK IN PROGRESS !!!
IT'S NOT A FULL IMPLEMENTATION !!!
You can post any feedback in the forum or send an email. The application is not ready yet and your public negative comments may harm DGT-GTD even before it is ready.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
- Read contact data: in order to create "contact" tasks: email, call, sms
- Storage: to backup & restore your data
- Read phone state: to disable notification sound when you are in a call
- Global search: search tasks using the device search button
- Wake Lock: to let notifications wake-up the screen (user option)
- Portuguese Brazil
Supported 3rd party applications:
- Llama, how-to: http://bit.ly/RjcamI
- Toodledo (DGT GTD Toodledo required)
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Agenda Widget for Android (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Executive Assistant (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Shortcut creation might fail on Motorola devices
- Samsung devices with ICS and Jelly Bean are not able to resize the widget; don't blame me, it's a TouchWiz issue: http://dgtale.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=437#p437
- On Android 3.x, 4.x device the widget can be RESIZED !!!
- Comment like "Forces close" is useless, please send the error report and/or contact the developer !!!
Simple, but powerful. Whether you need a basic to-do list, need to manage complex projects, or fall somewhere in-between, the app can be set up to meet your exact needs. Turn on the features you need. Turn off those you don't.
Organize your to-do list any way you like. You - not the app - decide what's most important. Use a task management system such as Getting Things Done (GTD) or Master Your Now (MYN), or set up your own system.
Stop forgetting things. Highly customizable lists and reminders ensure you won't miss anything important. If you want, the app can even nag you repeatedly until you get the task done. Reminders can be based on time or location.
Record and review your tasks hands-free. Use the app's voice mode to create, update, and read tasks while you're in the car, wearing gloves, or changing a diaper.
Keep track of important information that is not a to-do item. The app's notes area lets you record reference information that you know you will need later on.
Make the most of your large-screen device. Several split-screen options are available to handle larger smartphones, 12 inch tablets, and all sizes in-between.
Stay in Sync. Link the app to a Google or Toodledo.com account and your devices will be perfectly in sync. Sync can occur automatically.
Works with Android Wear. An Android Wear add-on is available that allows you to browse and check-off tasks, snooze reminders, and create and update tasks by voice. (Note that this add-on is currently available in English only.)
Organize your tasks in numerous ways. Folders, subtasks, 5 priority levels, and status tracking are all available to help you stay organized.
Contexts and Locations allow you to focus only on the tasks you can do right now. For example, while you’re at work you will only see work tasks. When you get home later in the day, only the home tasks appear.
Sharing and Collaboration features allow you to assign tasks to others and track status. Use Toodledo’s collaboration features or use the app’s ability to link to multiple accounts.
Advanced repeating patterns make it easy to set up tasks that are performed daily, weekly, monthly, or with more complex patterns.
Time tracking allows you to track both the estimated and actual length of your tasks. A built-in timer is included.
Advanced filter, sort, and display options allow you to filter your tasks on any field, sort by up to 3 levels, and adjust the display to show exactly what you want.
Saved searches and custom views make it easy to keep track of multiple lists - each with its own filter, sort, and display settings.
Calendar integration allows you to view your tasks on your device’s calendar, allowing you to see both calendar events and to-do items on one screen.
Contacts integration gives you to the ability to link your tasks to a contact. This is great when a to-do item involves calling, emailing, or meeting with someone.
- Full offline sync
- Multiple account support
- Home screen widget
- Enhanced sort and filter
- Google Now "Note to self" support
PLEASE NOTE: OpenID login to Toodledo is not supported with this app, however you can still setup your account to login. See details in app.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
It's FREE - No Ads, No pay for additional feature & No hidden costs - Completely Free!
- Add, Edit & Delete Tasks.
- Organize your tasks into different folders.
- Backup & Synchronise to Toodledo server.
- You can create a Toodledo account from within the app itself.
- Set notification alarm for important tasks.
- Different types of widgets.
- Secure your tasks with password
- Supported Non-ASCII Characters
- Reminder for your todos.
- Add your repeated tasks (The most requested feature in all requests we've received so far).
More awesome features are being developed, so leave a review to make it even better!
★ Sync tasks over-the-air on multiple devices running 2Do (including iOS, OS X) using Dropbox or Toodledo. Dropbox sync supports syncing all data, including Smart Lists, across Android, iOS and OS X devices.
★ Projects, Checklists or a simple To do list
★ Repeating tasks with end dates
★ Tabbed Lists for easy organization and grouping
★ Landscape Calendar view with date markers and date-filtering
★ Quick Add: Create tasks directly from the notification area, or glance at the number of tasks due Today.
★ Widgets that allow you to mark tasks done directly from the home screen. NOTE: Widget will not work if the app is moved to the SD Card.
★ Hide or re-arrange lists
★ Password Protection: Lock all your tasks or individually picked Lists
★ Drag & Drop tasks from and to Lists
★ Smart Lists: Dynamic lists based on saved searches with an optional dynamic date range
★ Powerful date range searching and filtering
★ Easy sorting by dates, lists, priority, status, title or manual sorting
★ Scheduling of tasks using Start Date & Time
★ Tags: create keyword tags; search for tags or attach contacts as people tags
★ Alarms: Easily create multiple alarms per task
★ Attach Photos to your tasks using the Camera or the Gallery
★ Instant Previews: Preview and edit notes or attached pictures from the main list with a single tap
★ Focus: Quick toggle between your tasks and a refined 'focus' list from any view
★ Actions: attach contacts or other 'action' information to tasks
★ Starred Tasks
★ Batch Operations: Edit, Delete, Move, Tag, Share and more
★ Multiple Themes: Graphite, Black, Pink
★ Samsung S Pen ® drawing support in Notes. Draw using a finger or a stylus on devices such as Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus.
★ Share tasks
★ Optimized for an unlimited number of tabbed lists with hundreds of tasks per list
★ Backup & Restore: Create easy backups of your database or restore from an existing one at any time
★ Background automatic sync at specified intervals
★ Flexible task manager: Use GTD (Getting Things Done) principals, Franklin Covey or your very own
★ Much, much more.
Please kindly contact us in case you have any issues. We'd love yo help.
Google Sync: This cannot be supported till Google Task API supports meta-data (required by 2Do), which in its current state does not.
Follow us on Facebook:
Dedicated 2Do Help/Tips Feed:
Join over 2 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
Conqu is an easy to use yet powerful task management tool designed to help you conquer your inbox and get things done. With Conqu, you can organize the tasks by criteria that makes sense to you and then find the right task to do at the right time and place. Whether you are a GTD pro or you just need a simple to-do list, Conqu will provide you with all the tools you need.
Conqu allows you to assign a project, energy and time required to finish a task, and additional filtering criteria such as tags or contexts to any task.
* Unlimited everything: tasks, projects, contexts, contacts or tags.
* Filtering by contexts, tags, energy or time
* Tablet version designed with large screens in mind, plus phone version for small screens
* Future view to see what lies ahead in the next few days
* Delegation of tasks to other people so that they don't clutter your to-dos
* Back burner view for tasks that you have put off to do at a later time
* Work offline: you don't have to be connected to the internet to be able to access all your tasks
* Stay focused with views that are intelligently organized like TODAY and NEXT
* Subscribe to ConquSync (paid service) to have all your devices and desktop synced.
Visit http://conqu.com to see demos and learn more about Conqu.
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist