"Neon Zone is a charming little title that evokes the style of something like Osmos, and the ingenious fun of – dare I say it? – Portal" – Bits n Bytes Gaming
"The task is trying to pen up this review without glancing over at the game again for fear of not being able to tear our eyes away for another hour or so." – The Indie Game Magazine
"It's a really interesting take on the physics-based puzzle games, and with the unique take on level music and its simple-yet-tough-to-master gameplay, it's definitely worth your time" – Pocket Full Of Apps
Neon Zone is a physics-based brain teaser in which walls become floors as you turn your phone. The objective is simple: Slide the block to absorb all energy spheres in order to advance to the next level. Move the block by rotating the phone and tap to jump to the floors above while you avoid falling off the level.
- Pick up and play
- Physics-based puzzles
- Extra rewards for replay value
Keywords: gravity, minimalistic, light, jump, art, cube, square, block, zen, platform
*** If you have any problems with this game, please send us an email. Rating down only decreases likelihood of updates, and we still cannot fix the problem if you don't contact us. Thanks :) ***
try it and get addicted for free.
How To Play The Game :-
* The goal is to clear all Pataki's in the level using the given matches.
* You light a Pataki by using a match(at the bottom-left of the screen).
* When a Pataki explodes, it pushes away its neighboring Pataki's.
* If the neighboring Patakis are facing the explosion, they get lit and explode.
* in later levels new gameplay elements are added that challenge you more.
**All Permissions are required for app/game recommendations**
**write external storage is required for caching ads**
**This is the first version so please send any reports(bugs/Level difficulty/compatibility) you can to the email link**
**I'll add more levels if Pataki reaches at least 5000 downloads**