At first glance, this app may look like any loan calculator on the market, but once the user enters the usual loan information (amount, % rate, term), the usefulness of the app becomes clear. Using the "Seekbar" (progress bar at the bottom of the screen) and selecting a radio-button, you can dynamically (in real time, as you slide the progress bar with your finger) re-calculate and update the monthly payment amount of your loan. You can then save the loan information, add an optional comment, email it or text it to anyone.
You may readjust (ease) the sensitivity of the progress bar (or "SeekBar") by going to the Settings tab and choosing a value closer the upper limit of your amount or percent rate % or duration. You choose whether or not you want the app to display total interest paid.
Once a loan is saved, you may edit the filename of the loan, or the comments (remarks) about the loan.
These charts can be prepared on 3 sets of Parameters
- Loan Amount, Period (years/months) & Rate of Interest (per annum)
- Or, Loan Amount, Period (years/months) & EMI Payment Amount
- Or, Loan Amount, EMI and Rate of Interest (per annum)
Also this app lets you edit the prepared chart midway so that you can take into account :
- Changing Interest Rates
- Change in EMI
- Add a Payment to the Loan
- Or add extra Principal to the Loan
Now the loan entries can also be saved (as of version 2.0) for future reference/comparison. And one can delete the same by doing the long click action.
This app is for informational purpose only. Please get in touch with your bank or financial institution for detailed amortization schedules etc.
More features will be added in coming days.
Calculate in all directions!
Select a value to calculate using the buttons on the left. Enter value for the other three parameters.
Suitable for all types of loans: mortgage loan, car loan.
Please send me an email in case you have an issue.
I’m sure no one reading this article is completely unaware about the entire paradigm of Personal Loans. With the popularity of Personal Loans constantly on the rise, every individual is forced to take it at some point of time. Personal Loans are taken, very simply for “personal” reasons. These could include buying a home, paying for tuition, medical assistance, clearing up grocery or credit card dues, paying loan instalments, making home improvements or even funding that needed holiday. It’s the efficacy of Personal Loans that make them so popular these days. However, exploiting the ideal interest rate, ideal loan term and monthly repayments, fitting for your financial status is called “taking advantage of the opportunity.”
As we all know Personal Loans have their denominations too. Let’s get a little more familiar with “Unsecured Personal Loans.”
Unsecured Personal Loans, just as the name spells out, do not obligate you, to put up any collateral against the loan. Collateral of comparable value, when placed in the lender’s possession, reassures the lender of repayment. However, in Unsecured Personal Loans – there is no collateral. So, how does this work? Unsecured Personal Loans have no hidden clauses. To neutralise the risk they face, lenders offer these loans with higher interest rates, shorter loan amounts, shorter loan terms and less flexible options.
This app is 100% free
So why are you waiting for-
- Add tags/remarks to your entries
- See & search all the entries of a particular
* date in Day Wise Report
* friend in Name Wise Report
* tag in Tag Wise Report
- Check your net balance to check the money in hand
- Expandable list & full screen (useful for small screens)
- Auto-complete suggestion for names & tags from the app's record
- Modify & delete entry from anywhere (where you see single entry)
Your feedbacks are very important. Feel free to send your feedbacks, views, suggestions.
Full version and free
Solve for principal, payment, rate or period
Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual compounding
Constant Payment, Constant Amortization, Interest Only
Calculation type: 360/360, 365/360, 365/365
Calculate balloon payments
Note: The interest calculation type can only be set for preparing the amortization schedule. It will not calculate the payment, rate, etc. if set to a 365/360. Why not? Because it is a complicated calculation that is dependent on the date that the loan is funded. For example, a Bank Rate method loan (365 / 360) that compounds and has a monthly payment could have 12 different answers depending on which month the loan started. Then, how the loan term relates to leap year will increase it to 48 different anwswers. Then, how many times the loan wraps around a leap year will add yet more answers. Since this is not done in practice, the calculator does not make those calculations. Please don't complain and rate the calculator low because it doesn't make a very difficult and impractical calculation. Thanks.
Our Loan calculator is easy to use and is quick to perform. Use our Loan calculator as a guide before availing for any kind of loan. This calculator let's you judge how affordable a loan can be for you. Always use the calculator to get a quick quote on your EMIs. You can calculate home loan, vehicle loan or any other kinds of loan EMIs with this calculator. If the quote satisfies you, then apply accordingly. It is this simple.
• Enter the Total amount you wish to avail in the Loan calculator.
• Enter the down payment in percentage or Value
• Then enter the loan term (years).
• And the rate of interest (reducing or fixed).
• Our Loan calculator will tell you just how much your Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) amount comes to.
Along with your EMI you also get results like :
• total amount with interest.
• total interest amount.
• yearly interest amount.
• Graphical represented of Principal & Interest.
If you want your friend borrow money, but don't want to give it for free. This calculator application can give interest rate like saving account.
Borrower can pay as he/she wants since interest rate is calculated by day and they are our friends! App also shows how's many months borrower has to pay with CERTAIN payment.
Please advice to improve this app.
More from developer
-- Create an unlimited number of Vision Boards
-- Searchable library of inspiring images, or upload your own
-- Library of suggested affirmations, or create your own
-- Record your own voice memo for your boards
-- Share your vision board and be inspired in our Vision Board Community
NOTE: Registration must be completed by acknowledging an email. Be sure to check your spam or other special folders, in case the registration email was accidentally placed there.
1) Single Payment function allows you calculate the Present, Future and Interest Rate value for single investment flow.
2) Equal Payment function allows you calculate the Present, Future and Equal Payment value of a series of equal payments flow.
3) Growing Payment function allows you to convert a growing series of payments into an equal payment flow.
The application includes a Quick User Guide describing the calculations available.
Also, you can look for the other financial apps, Loan Analyzer and LS Financial Suite.
1) Loan Analyzer will help the user to calculate and analyze the majority of loans that you can encounter in the market.
2) Cash Flows is a Time Value of Money calculator that allows you to perform complex calculations on single payments, equal payments & growing payments cash flows.
3) Bonds will help you to calculate the Price and Yield to Maturity of bonds.
4) Stocks Options will help you to calculate the potential earnings and return of investment of your stock options.
All four applications are integrated and accessible using the LS Financial Suite screen, and each application contains a Quick User Guide describing the calculations available.
Also, you can look for the individual app Loan Analyzer and Cash Flows.