house? That really huge entertainment system you’re thinking of
purchasing? Now you can find out! Just enter the loan amount, the interest
rate, and the number of payment periods. LoanPayment will calculate your
Full version and free
Solve for principal, payment, rate or period
Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual compounding
Constant Payment, Constant Amortization, Interest Only
Calculation type: 360/360, 365/360, 365/365
Calculate balloon payments
Note: The interest calculation type can only be set for preparing the amortization schedule. It will not calculate the payment, rate, etc. if set to a 365/360. Why not? Because it is a complicated calculation that is dependent on the date that the loan is funded. For example, a Bank Rate method loan (365 / 360) that compounds and has a monthly payment could have 12 different answers depending on which month the loan started. Then, how the loan term relates to leap year will increase it to 48 different anwswers. Then, how many times the loan wraps around a leap year will add yet more answers. Since this is not done in practice, the calculator does not make those calculations. Please don't complain and rate the calculator low because it doesn't make a very difficult and impractical calculation. Thanks.
It Calculates your Loan needs ( Home Loan, Mortgage, Personal, Education, Auto) and briefs you about the payment schedule on the entered interest rate and loan duration.
Calculations with optional Introductory offer for Loan.
Evaluate the interest paid, ongoing and introductory repayments.
Share the calculation result through email.
Locale support for currency.
Provide toaster notification for the important functions (Save/Email/Delete)
Save your quotes as loan products or scenarios to compare later.
More from developer
-- Create an unlimited number of Vision Boards
-- Searchable library of inspiring images, or upload your own
-- Library of suggested affirmations, or create your own
-- Record your own voice memo for your boards
-- Share your vision board and be inspired in our Vision Board Community
NOTE: Registration must be completed by acknowledging an email. Be sure to check your spam or other special folders, in case the registration email was accidentally placed there.
1) Single Payment function allows you calculate the Present, Future and Interest Rate value for single investment flow.
2) Equal Payment function allows you calculate the Present, Future and Equal Payment value of a series of equal payments flow.
3) Growing Payment function allows you to convert a growing series of payments into an equal payment flow.
The application includes a Quick User Guide describing the calculations available.
Also, you can look for the other financial apps, Loan Analyzer and LS Financial Suite.
1) Loan Analyzer will help the user to calculate and analyze the majority of loans that you can encounter in the market.
2) Cash Flows is a Time Value of Money calculator that allows you to perform complex calculations on single payments, equal payments & growing payments cash flows.
3) Bonds will help you to calculate the Price and Yield to Maturity of bonds.
4) Stocks Options will help you to calculate the potential earnings and return of investment of your stock options.
All four applications are integrated and accessible using the LS Financial Suite screen, and each application contains a Quick User Guide describing the calculations available.
Also, you can look for the individual app Loan Analyzer and Cash Flows.