Have a nice road trip!
Next Exit History is a collaborative project between the University of West Florida and Historical Research Associates. Historical Research Associates, Inc. (HRA), provides heritage tourism, cultural resource management, historical research, and litigation support services for public and private clients throughout North America. Since 1974, HRA has been helping its clients understand the past to solve current problems and interpret local, regional, and national history.
The current database of information is primarily populated with Historical Markers. We are working to expand the database to include more museums, parks, interpretive sites, and much much more. You should not use the Program while operating a moving vehicle or any equipment as your attention may be distracted and this may result in severe injury or death. You are solely responsible for such activity should you undertake it and we are not liable for any damages related thereto.
By providing the user with the ability to plan ahead and set different pit stops between their set origin and destination, this is one of the many reason how Road Trip Planner stands out from the rest. These pit stops include food, gas stations, lodging options, and many attractions.
Road Trip Planner also takes into account your vehicle information to provide you with specific gas station results and how much money you will spend on gas during your trip. This is calculated by using your specific vehicle's city and highway miles per gallon. It also helps the average person to be more aware of their carbon footprint by tracking the CO2 emissions outputted by their vehicle over the course of their trip.
• Trip information: Total Cost Of Gas, Total C02 Output, Total Miles (City / Highway) and more.
• Adding points of interests to your route that will be labeled with a specific marker on the map.
• Marker, when tapped, will give you the option to call and visit the website along with displaying other information.
• Turn by turn direction list.
• List of points of interests that were added to your route.
To do that, tell the start and the destination of your trip, choose if your vehicle consumption will be in km/l(kilometers per liter) or mpg(miles per gallon), tell the fuel price, choose the number of people and if the trip will be a round trip or one way.
• Available in English and Portuguese(Brazil)
• Help improve the app. For any suggestion, error or question, contact us by email, we will be very happy to respond.
• Reviews are welcomed!
Keywords: trip, travel, vacation, car trip, road trip, trip manager, trip expense, trip plan, trip with friends, trip planning
For just a $2 more, you can also get "Ultimate Checklist" that includes 47+ occassions including road trip and lot more. Just search for it in the market.
New Featues !! - You can now export/import multiple lists and email or share list with anyone. Checkout the list of ever growing features.
The app comes with FREE lifetime updates. If you are not satisfied for any reason we give you 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. Just send us an email.
The app ONLY requires SD Card permission so that you can export/import list. It does NOT need internet connection and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed.
- Add new items (available as part of menu option)
- Add new categories (available as part of menu option)
- Thumb friendly check/uncheck option
- Hide checked items (available as part of menu option)
- Unhide checked items (available as part of menu option)
- Option to check all (available as part of menu option)
- Option to uncheck all, so you can reuse the list again. (available as part of menu option)
- Rearrange items (available as part of menu option)
- Edit existing items (long press on any item for option to edit)
- Edit existing categories (long press on any category for option to edit)
- Delete existing items (long press on any item for option to delete)
- Delete existing categories (long press on any category for option to delete)
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Reuse the list multiple times.
- Comes pre-populated with lots of items that can save you typing.
- Modify and Export the list to your external storage.
- Save it as your own with your own name.
- You can have UNLIMITED number of lists
- Import the list from your sd card / external storage
- Importing the list preserves the state of each and every item - (ie) whether checked or unchecked
- Import the Factory default list anytime you want.
- Duplicate a list by exporting and importing it as a different list.
- Search through the list of exported lists.
- Delete exported lists.
- Edit your list on your PC. The lists are saved under /mnt/sdcard/jimbl. It is a simple csv file. Make sure there are no quotes in the file.
- Easily Share and email list with your friends / family through Gmail or Facebook or any other sharing client you have on your device.
- Send your list via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send the list to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
Make road travel stress free.
keywords: road, road trip, road travel, road trip checklist, road trip list, road trip packing
If you're looking for the fastest way from A to B, forget it. Our continental US Series is about finding the most scenic routes, complemented by unusual and unique attractions. Whether on two wheels or four, visiting or a resident, we've done the work for you so that you can simply enjoy the trip.
Heading to Daytona? Make sure you ride along the shores of the Atlantic on our ""Coastal Cruise"" ride. Sturgis bound? Definitely check out ""Canyon Tour"" which takes you through three of the Black Hills' most scenic canyons: Boulder, Spearfish and Vanocket. Just looking for a new adventure in your own backyard? We've got you covered.
This App has nearly 1000 scenic road trips!
MAD Maps are different as they feature:
• Routes that average 100-300 miles and showcase must-see points-of-interest
• Route Overview Map that lets you easily see where each route begins
• Your Location Pointer in relation to the route/map (with location services enabled)
• Turn-by-Turn directions
• Navigation capability to Starting Point and Nearest Point on the route
• Navigation capability to “Take Me There” for points-of-interest
• Download data capability in case of Internet connection failure
• Photo image and view gallery
• Facebook interface to share a picture, your location and to comment
Note: Separate log-in required.
This app requires the user to Sign Up and create an account to access the library and obtain updates.
iExit 2.0 is finally here and it comes with no shortage of goodies. A redesigned user interface, new searching options (Preset Filters), background notifications, 3000+ hotel and dining coupons, more customization options, and lots of new points of interest with way more on the way.
iExit tells you what's coming up in real time when driving on the interstate. It's designed to easily communicate which upcoming exits have what you need, whether that's gas, a hotel, a rest area, or specifically a Starbucks.
Your GPS will tell you how to get there. iExit will tell you where to stop along the way.
"Do you have enough gas to wait until the next town? Is there a bathroom coming up any time soon? Need to buy a tent at Wal-Mart? The iExit app will tell you exactly what lies ahead."
"Best of Group" (comparison of exit-based travel apps)
☞ USA Today
"For less than the cost of most tolls, you'll get a tremendously useful app that will help you find what you need when you need it."
"iExit gives a great rolling window into all of the restaurants, gas stations, and what have you as they pass on the nation's interstate highways."
☞ New York Times
"iExit is a valuable resource for travelers in general and especially so for parents of picky eaters."
"Plenty of free apps will tell you which businesses are nearby, but iExit groups them handily by freeway exit."
"There's something to be said for this kind of convenience, especially if you're a serious road-tripper."
"The future of Augmented Reality" - The Atlantic
"App of the Day" - Gizmodo
Field Trip is your guide to the cool, hidden, and unique things in the world around you. Field Trip runs in the background on your phone. When you get close to something interesting, it pops up a card with details about the location. No click is required. If you have a headset or bluetooth connected, it can even read the info to you.
Field Trip can help you learn about everything from local history to the latest and best places to shop, eat, and have fun. You select the local feeds you like and the information pops up on your phone automatically, as you walk next to those places.
The hyperlocal history experts of Arcadia and Historvius will unveil local lore in places you never expected. Trend-setting publications like TimeOut, Thrillist, Spotted by Locals, Zagat, and Eater will point out the best places to eat and drink. Experts at Sunset, Cool Hunting, WeHeart, Inhabitat, and Remodelista will guide you to the latest unique stores and products. Atlas Obscura, Dezeen and Spotted by Locals help you uncover hidden gems no matter where you are. Songkick and Flavorpill guide you to local music.
What did you discover today? Enrich yourself with a Field trip during your commute. Live like a local when you travel to new places. Eat and shop off the beaten path. Or simply discover the obscure history about your neighborhood during your next walk to the park.
Get ready to see this world with new eyes!
NOTE: This app is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
★ Discover thousands of interesting places/experiences that fall under the following categories: Architecture, Historic Places & Events, Lifestyle, Offers & Deals, Food Drinks & Fun, Movie Locations, Outdoor Art and Obscure Places of Interest around you.
★ Choose from three different modes to set frequency of Field Trip notifications. See “Field Trip” worthy places around you on a map, by tapping on cards in map view to pull up enthralling points of interest around you.
★ Go on a Field Trip while you drive. Field Trip can detect when you’re driving and automatically “talk” about interesting places and experience around you.
★ Came across an amazing story or restaurant? Mark it as a favorite to easily come back to it at any point.
★ Capture the memory of a special place, by sharing a wondrous discovery through email and social networks such as Google+, Twitter and Facebook.
★ Wondering where the gem that you recently discovered is? Find your discovered field trip cards in the “recent’ section.
For more information about how to use Field Trip, visit our help center at http://support.google.com/fieldtrip
*** And now - you can find your parked car - automatically! ***
Remembers where you parked without any intervention from your side.
Just click on the Car Finder icon to find your way back to the car!
- Find travel route from starting point to destination
- Use you current location as starting point
- Roadway for car or walk
- Full driving or walking instruction
- Save your routes for later use
- You can star or un-star your favorite routes in the My Routes-list
- Automatic car finder while you on the roads
Tags: Route Planned, Planning, Find Car, Car Locator, Car Finder, parking, gps , maps, navigation, radar, route, walking, underground, automatic, parked, sensors, finder
* Use Yelp API to discover and save waypoints
* Drag and drop items in your list!
* Distance and drive time automatically update as you rearrange waypoints
* Easily share your itineraries with friends!
Trippin' is the one-stop app that uses the power of Yelp to help you search and plan for anything, anywhere, at anytime. Whether you’re on the go, planning a long vacation, or a romantic date night, use Trippin’ to quickly pull up your itinerary, map out, and call your destination. Easily share your itinerary with family and friends with the touch of a button. So what are you waiting for? Start Trippin’!
Send feedback and feature requests using the in-app feedback system. We will do our best to incorporate your suggestions.
- List view allowing you to browse by state and interstate.
- Map view allowing you to see how far the next rest stop is.
- Shows available facilities and hours (if available)
- Get notifications when in range of rest stop
- Mark rest stops as a "favorite"
- Real-time (and offline) modes
- Send rest stop to various navigation apps
- Shows number of car and truck parking (if available)
We strive to make sure the information is as accurate as possible. If you find any errors or omissions, please feel free to let us know!
For each truck stop we provide detail information such as street address, plus Interstate Exits, Food service, truck service number of parking places, the availability of bulk Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF), and RV facilities (special island, dump, propane). We mark your gps location on the map so that you can easily find Stops nearby.