★ NEW puzzle game you can play with your friends!
★ MATCH 3 or more blocks to score points
★ PLACE tiles in strategic locations
★ EARN big points by using bonus multipliers
★ SWAP tiles to find the perfect match
★ UNLEASH bombs to use the board to your advantage
★ SCORE the most points and you win!
★ PLAY with your friends, or instantly match up with a new opponent
It’s a different puzzle every single time!
• Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
• The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
• This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
• Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you.
You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc. and its partners.
• Must be 13+ to play.
• Use of this application requires a Facebook or Zynga With Friends account
★ PLAY SOLO, OR WITH FRIENDS ★
Garfield's Trivia Party is social, entertaining, and a fun challenge between friends.
New Cartoon "Question Packs" constantly being added to keep the game fun and new.
★ AWESOME FEATURES ★
• Simple and familiar social gameplay you know and love
• Turn-based design lets you play tons of games all at once, whenever you want
• Play solo, with your friends, or instantly get matched up with a random opponent
• Connect to Facebook to quickly find your friends and play
• Push notifications tell you when it’s your turn
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com and we'll respond as quickly as possible
(c) Paws. All Rights Reserved.
- Try all 32 levels on each of 3 different difficulties
* * MORE LEVELS ADDED WITH EVERY UPDATE * *
Rotate your mobile device to get the object to the star without hitting an spikes. The game uses gravity to keep your ball on the ground. Be sure to avoid the spikes!