This calculator is an ideal tool for discount prices and black friday discounts calculations, in your workplace, for a university assignment, for algebra homework & lesson, ...
* Swipe the index finger of your hand over the board of the calculator for quick and speedy calculations. This option is recommended for people who are lazy to do manual press on the buttons of the calculator board.
* Percentage (%) which is ideal in bargain deals, calculating discount prices and black friday bulk discounts, investments calculations and so on.
* Special functions are present such as cube root, square root, factorial, exponent, base 10 logarithm, natural logarithm, invert of natural logarithm, power, cube, square, absolute.
* Fraction display of the calculation result. Two modes of display are present for fractions. Press on the right arrow indicator button to switch the display of the result from decimal to fraction and press on the right arrow indicator onemore time to activate the second fraction display mode.
* Engineering or scientific display of extremely large numerals.
* Back space button allows you to easily fix a mistake in the formula or equation. Highlight the desired area and press the back space button to clear it out.
* Math formula or equation can be easily altered in the calculation region through the use of cursor.
* Common functions are present in the calculator for baseline everyday calculations such as addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and exponent.
* Trigonometry (sine, Cosine, tangent) and inverse trigonometry (asine, invert of Cosine, atangent). Conversion of the angle unit of the trigonometry function from degree to radian can be done from the settings.
* Rounding decimals can activated from the settings with the ability to specify the decimal precision (count of digits after the dot in the decimal number).
* Addition, subtraction, division and multiplication of complex or imaginary numerals.
* Trigger the sound feedback that is activated while you swipe with your index finger on the board the calculator.
* Trigger the vibration feedback to cause the device to vibrate when you swipe on the board of the calculator.
* Special fade effect is automatically activated during the swipe process on the board of the calculator.
* Young children can easily learn to use the calculator and the elderly as well.
* History of all the calculation processes that you made in the old time can be accessed in a snap.
* Automatic removal of calculations that pass a counter limit wall. Old time calculations that are beyond the counter limit wall are removed.
* Copy from the clip board or paste to the clip board any formula, equation, expression or result in the old time.
* Store calculations that you make frequently.
* Colorful math symbols in the calculation region. Turn off the option to return to the traditional single color style of the math symbols.
* Colorful math functions in the calculation region. Turn off the option to return the plain old traditional calculator style.
* Physical, chemical or scientific constants can be stored in the internal storage with the ability to attach a custom title to the constant for an easy access to it at a later time in the future.
* Internal storage of the calculator can also be used to save recommended book prices, the grade of a university assignment that you need to remember, ...
* Consumption of CPU and RAM resources is small.
* Portrait mode for mobile devices and landscape mode for tablet devices.
* Uses the reversed polish notation for the math formula or equation.
* Localized to multiple languages (English, Russian and Arabic).
* Free for usage and notice the presence of banner advertisements.
Supports percent calculation, constant calculation. Features memory functionality and the ability to display and save formulas.
All calculation results are saved, and past formulas can be viewed at any time.
Anything entered is saved when the app quits, so the app resumes where you left off.
The widget can be used to perform the app functions on the home screen.
Percent calculations make calculating sales tax easy.
Constant calculations follow the Casio-style.
After inputting the desired number, tap the desired operator twice to set it as the constant.
Ex) When you want to constantly add 100
This calculator does not support function operations.
Uses Sharp-style calculation formulas.
* Some use Casio-style.
* Calculator is free, however ads can be disabled by purchasing the Hide Ads Plugin.
- Usable from the home widget
- Saves entries even when closed mid-calculation
- Press and hold the result to copy to clipboard
- Input up to 12 digits
- Usable portrait or landscape
- Tap the DEL key to delete 1 character
- Hold the DEL key to clear the entry
- Tap the C/CE key to clear the entry
- Hold the C/CE to clear everything
- Designed for tablets
- Displays history
- Saves history
- Customizable themes
- Customizable fonts
- Customizable layouts
- Customizable display
- Set the rounding of decimals
- Set the rounding place of decimals
- Vibrates when the widget is tapped
- Constant calculation (Casio-style)
The great feature that makes it particularly useful is the voice aid. This application shows how to move the plane to level through voice support!
So there is no need to look continuosly instrument to see if the level is or is not leveled but you can stay focused on the job and let this app to guide you!
A very useful tool for the job and for DIY.
There are two types of compass. Classical and hand.
Using the compass in hand, you can view through the front camera of the device to a known point on the coast and store the compass direction and the photo of the point. This is very useful when you want to determine the position of the boat using two or more known points bringing them on the map. Detections data are stored with date and time.
The compass accuracy depends on the sensor device.
Do not use the application near magnetic fields or iron, because the sensor accuracy may be compromised.
Use the phone like a gun in a duel. Shoot faster than your opponent.
To win you have to move the gun quickly from your belt, aim the opponent and fire!
The time is calculated between the load and the fire of the gun.
Challange with your friends to be the #1 Killer!
How to play:
1. Load the gun. Put the phone into the belt (vertically) then
2. Aim. Moving quickly the gun right to the target and
3. Fire! tap the screen.
Pay attention to the direction of the phone, should be straight otherwise miss the target!
To play with Gunshot you have to have a Google+ account.