Identify, store and share your lands with MyLand.
Stop with the headache of knowing the exact location of all your lands. MyLand allows you to identify all of your land landmarks, in the best possible way to set them geographically on the map. After marking all your landmarks, you can save your Land. So, whenever you want, you can go to your land and identify it easily and share your Land for someone else.
Your children doesn't know the difference between a land mark and a simple stone in the ground?
The landmarks or the fences are constantly disappearing, because of the bad weather? Or just don't mark the exact frontiers of your land?
Every day is a headache to draw the routes to each of your D2D sales team?
You need to identify a land for sale, but the signs are inaccurate, or the owner is not present?
You need to show the dimensions and the delimitations of a land remotely?
Myland is the solution!
By buying this application, you are supporting the project, fund the further improvements and the development of new features.
Different ways to create your Land:
· MyLand gives you the possibility, in the land, to identify the vertices of your land, with the accuracy of your GPS
· If you can not travel to your land, you can make this identification by marking in the map the geographical landmarks
View and show your Land:
· View all your Lands in one map
· Instantly know total area of your Lands or in each one
· Have different perspectives on your Land: satellite image map of the surrounding roads, topographic map and hybrid (satellite and roads)
· Identify your current position on the map
· Zoom in, zoom out, change the perspective on the map or redirect the position with the integrated compass
Back up your Lands:
· Store in the internal memory of your device or SD card a file with all your Lands
· Use this feature if you want to switch or replace your device and keep your data
Quickly share your Lands:
· Share your Lands with your contacts via other applications like email, social, communication, Bluetooth app, etc.
· Put your Lands in the cloud storage (Dropbox, Drive, etc) so that never loose your data
· Whenever you share one or more Lands, you can open the file to view and store (if you want) it
· Similarly, you can import a backup of your Lands