Best ark companion app! Only thing I think it could use is a player xp calculator. For example put in current xp then it shows how many items you need to craft to get to the next lvl? Just an idea. Other wise this is a must have app for all survivors!
Love it! The UI is nice and clean and easy to use. Also seems to work better (as in doesn't crash) on my phone than other apps of the same type. It seems to be missing several glass window engrams, but this will probably be fixed in a future update :)
The app is very useful for new and experienced players but im not to sure if it takes events into account when taming dinos
Absolutely Fantastic. Helped me and my friends so much and saved us a lot of time searching the internet for answers anywhere close to as spot on as these
Maps are good...but terrible....to explain: I really liked the way the maps look. How they are divided up in sections and labled. But ive noticed inconsistencies...and a major bug i would like fixed before giving a better rating. Fyi i havnt played SE so i cant make commenta on that side. 1: on theisland there arnt certain things marked. Such as the hidden oasis's in the NE and center of redwoods. Some ppl refer to those as landmarks. Maybe addthose there may be other spots im not awate of aswell?? But the major issue i have is the maps glitching out when i try to zoom in/out or move it...makes it impossible to use. This is the only reason why i tried this app along with the surplus of information you provide us about the Ark. Im using an lg stylo with android 6.0. Kernal 3.10.49. Hope to see this resolved so i can actually use this to play
The app only displays 2 trans arrows for a Lvl 90 raptor. This is false. When I go to the browser version it's correct but the app version is giving false info...
* Server switching from within taming settings
* Xbox / PS4 achievements
* Multiple timers (they are now saved when you start one and you can find all saved timers in the timer menu)
* Longbow / Metal hammer added as KO weapons for Prim+ users
* Hardware back button can now also be used to open menu (advanced settings)
* Spanish Translation! Thanks Bertosbd!
* Updated tamed dino levels
* Updated Raid calculator (layout, new multipliers and structures)
* Fixed admin command dropdown issue