Magic: The Organized Simply the best way to keep track of life, wins and players. Includes rule set and mana calculator for determining the best way to distribute your land types. Timely updates. Especially useful for multiplayer gaming.
Data hog I used it to score for an hour and it ate a full 1GB. How does that even happen?
Data Why does this use so much data? About 1 gig of data in about 15 days.
Uses an insane amount of battery and Data! Played 2 magic games with this app and lost 40%!
Commander Honestly, the only way this app could get any better would be if it kept track of loyalty abilities.
Amount of Data used is crazy The actual functionality of the application is great. Few things with the settings menu that make it weird but it works well. Problem is amount of data used to service the ads is substantial. In a afternoon/evening of playing magic with the application open I went through 500mb of data. Holy crap! Just make a pay version so I can avoid the stupid ads.
- Removed Full Screen Ads :)
- Updated rules as of September 30, 2016.
- Solved bug in Android 4.4
- Removed ad when closing app
- Updated rules, effective as of January 16, 2016.
- Added icon to access menu options
- Updated Comprehensive Rules - effective as of June 1, 2014
- Solved issue with life add buttons when poison counters are disabled.
- Added Mana Base Calculator
The best news application on your mobile. More than 300 newspapers and magazines!
The best application of Argentina press on your mobile. More than 300 newspapers!