*****THIS IS NOT A STANDALONE APP*****
*****DO NOT INSTALL ON ANDROID N*****
> Notification icons for SMS/GMail/Calls & more!
> Wi-Fi/Mobile Data indicators¹
> Phone Battery percentage/Charging indicator¹
> Upcoming Calendar Events
> Dark/Light themes
¹ = Change dynamically depending on whether or not they're in-use
Smartwatch with the Companion App-> http://tinyurl.com/AndroidWearCompanionApp
Zooper Widget Pro-> http://tinyurl.com/ZooperWidgetPro
Wearable Widgets version 4.2 or higher (to mirror it onto your Wear device)-> http://tinyurl.com/WearableWidgets
"Wearable Widgets Clock for Gear" from the Gear App Storewithin the "Clocks" category) for the Tiezen-based Gear™ 1/2/Neo devices
(after syncing your phone to the watch)
1) Install Zooper Widget Pro
2) Install Wearable Widgets
3) Install Zooper Wear - Circle Square Wearables
*REBOOT PHONE* then continue after Watch & Phone have reconnected
STEPS 4-8 WILL BE WITHIN WEARABLE WIDGETS
4) Launch Wearable Widgets & select "Android Wear"™
5) Tap the "+" icon in the lower right corner & select Zooper Widget Pro-> Zooper Widget 2X2
6) Tap "Settings" & enable "Crop widgets", "Invisible updates", "Always keep widgets running" & "Show notification on phone"
7) Still within "Settings", tap "Wear watch face settings" & remove the checkmark from "Darken in ambient mode" & "Stop when not on screen"
8) Return & tap "resize or tap to start" then select any of the "Zooper Wear..." designs
9) Launch the Zooper Widget Pro App then enable "Standby updates"
10) Long-press a current Watch Face on your watch, then scroll through the available Watch Faces & tap "Wearable Widgets" (might need to reboot or re-sync your watch before it'll appear)
For Galaxy Gear™ 1/2/Neo
*Does NOT support the Gear™ S*
4-6) Same as above & enable "Samsung Gear"
8&9) Same as above
10) On your watch, swipe up-> Settings-> Style-> Clocks-> Clock Type-> select "Wearable Widgets"
11) On your watch, swipe up-> Settings-> Display-> Wake-up screen-> Clock
- App has no App icon itself
- If you can't get it working, EMail me & I'll be happy to help
-DON'T change your phone's DPI - Wearable Widgets takes dimensions from your phone, so modifying the DPI can negatively effect mirroring Widgets onto your wrist
===== ===== ===== =====
- How can I get Notification Counts for Google+, FaceBook, FaceBook Messenger, Hangouts & WhatsApp?
- Assuming your phone is running Android 4.3+, download "Zooper Wear Notifications AddOn"-> http://tinyurl.com/ZooperWearNotificationsApp
Answers to those & more FAQ's: http://tinyurl.com/ZooperWear-FAQnSetup