More from developer
Simple to use Roulette analysis software for your smartphone. Multiple indicators show the last three entered numbers on the wheel. Wheel rotates to show the long term vector result, and inner arc rotates to show the short term vector result of wheel history. History board records the last 12 numbers in the order entered. A linear readout shows the 7 numbers which represent the "focus" of the long term vector result. Outer color ring is user adjustable to allow a +6 to -6 number offset for the focus group numbers.
- Three geometric indicators to show the last three entered numbers.
- History board shows the last 12 entered numbers in color coded fashion.
- Wheel rotates to show the long term vector result of entered numbers.
- Linear readout for display of 7 long term vector result derived numbers.
- Inner arc rotates to show the short term result of history board numbers.
- Color coded ring rotates to adjust for offset of; +6 or -6 numbers displayed.
- Smart entry keyboard prevents entry of numbers greater than 36.
- Menu selections for sound & haptic control settings and wheel reset.
- Finger slider adjustment on linear readout to rotate color coded ring.
No claims are made to this app's ability to predict what the next number will be. That is up to the individual to speculate. This software's usage is intended for entertainment purposes only.
Operation of this program is completely at the discretion of the user. As such, it is the user's responsibility to assess the circumstances and manner in it's usage and application - and whether or not they are operating in compliance with any restrictions which may apply.
Upon installation of this program on to a device, the user agrees to be responsible for any legalities in the course of it's usage. The user further agrees to be solely responsible for any direct or incidental damages resulting from the use of this software.
Set Bankroll, number of decks, tie payoff, banker commissions, and more. Graphical bar shows proportion of banker, player and tie hands dealt out. Correct casino dealer action when the last hand (yellow card) appears.
Built in menus explain game play and third card draw rules. General casino game information and player etiquette is covered as well.
Baccarat has the best player odds in the house - near 50/50, but confusing card rules, commission payments, and game etiquette end up intimidating all but the most experienced casino patrons.
This program helps even the most novice casino goers to confidently approach and tackle this game. And for the seasoned gamblers, is the perfect tool for testing and fine tuning those new strategies before you take on the casinos in Las Vegas or Atlantic City.