“Moxtra is set to do for collaboration what Blackberry first did for email.” - Forbes
Moxtra Team Binders are team content workspaces with built-in power collaboration capabilities. This includes messaging, multimedia annotations, meetings, and task management.
“Watch out Google, Whatsapp, and BBM: Moxtra is the next step in mobile collaboration.” - Forbes
“Moxtra stands out from competitors by...emphasizing the importance of context through its communication tools.” - VentureBeat
With Moxtra Team Binders, keep your team and project communication, content, meetings, and tasks in one place; instantly searchable, shareable, and actionable.
Our Team Binders are powered by the Moxtra Cloud Platform which keeps the data secured in our cloud and in sync between all your devices.
Moxtra Team Binder capabilities include:
- Visual content management
- Rich visual and verbal content annotations
- Powerful text, voice, and multimedia group chat
- Online meetings
- Task management
Moxtra is available for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, and Web. Access it via web at www.moxtra.com.
To learn more about Moxtra, take our product tour here: http://www.moxtra.com/producttour/
**How to use Moxtra Team Binders**
Moxtra can be used for business, education, government, and even personal use.
In businesses, use Moxtra for team collaboration, sales deal rooms, marketing campaigns, IT projects, product development, virtual board room, field service, and any other activities that needs a small high performing team to get things done.
In education, Moxtra can be used by study groups, by educators to enhance classroom collaboration & increase parent teacher collaboration, and much more.
In government, Moxtra can power bureau and committee collaboration, help strengthen case based inter-agency collaboration, and department collaboration.
Moxtra can also be used for collaborating with family and friends for vacation planning, home improvement projects, baby book, and even creating private extended family social network.
The possibilities are endless. Once you get started with Moxtra, we’re sure you’ll find lots of creative uses for mobile collaboration.
Moxtra is a free service brought to you by seasoned veterans of the collaboration industry with experience as early members at WebEx Communications. If you would like to roll out Moxtra to your team and need business features like SSO, Business Library, Integration SDK and APIs, content management and more, get in touch with us at www.moxtra.com.
Moxtra for SECTOR provides powerful interaction tools built upon a simple to use messaging interface. Starting with a conversation, you can escalate your messages to include on-demand content collection, rich annotations, voice-over recordings and instant ad-hoc online meetings. In addition, your conversations and content interactions are all recorded in a binder for your project.
Moxtra for SECTOR's capabilities include:
MESSAGE INSTANTLY: Invite anyone from your various contact lists to view, edit, and engage them in a group conversation through a simple chat interface. Customize push notifications so you can focus on what matters most to get things done and make your conversation results oriented.
Organize tasks, collaborate with any group or team on projects.
Assign tasks, receive status updates & discuss in real-time.
SEAMLESS BRIDGE WITH EMAIL
Your chat messages get sent as email to non-Moxtra users. You receive their reply as chat messages.
COLLECT ANY FILE: Pull documents, photos, videos, and more from your desktop or cloud services into your conversation on-demand. Bring entire live web pages or clip portions most relevant into your conversation.
EXPRESS THROUGH ANNOTATIONS: Use text, highlights, laser pointer, and more to add graphic annotations to your files and make your conversations come to life. Create voice annotations to make your content speak for itself.
MEET IN REAL TIME: Seamlessly escalate your conversation to an online meeting including a rich audio and screen sharing experience.
CONVERSATION BINDERS: Bind all conversation elements in a container for easy access and retrieval.
Questions? Comments? We’d love to hear from you!
Please check out support.moxtra.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Using the eZbee Android application, all types of field agents, offsite and remote sites workers, get a real time view of their routine and one time tasks.
The eZbee Android application provide means to report on tasks execution and progress to the company's headquarters and means to report back unexpected issues and setbacks.
Organizations using eZbee get a quick, realtime online view of all new installations and maintenance activities, without the need to do onsite surveys.
Note that the eZbee Android application is for eZbee subscribers only (using the eZbee cloud service).
(Also available for iPhone).
- Instantly search and access content in your Mimecast personal email archive
- Access your ‘Online Inbox’ to keep you connected to email 24x7 – even when your corporate email server or Outlook access is down
- Manage your queue of messages on hold due to suspected spam
- Report a message as spam
So whether you’re on the road, in a meeting, or just away from your desk, you can be more productive with the Mimecast Mobile App.
To start using this app, simply download it – its free, select Add Account, and enter your company email address and password. The app will then automatically connect to the Mimecast Cloud giving you instant access to all the features available. Trouble connecting? If you are having trouble connecting to the service, it may be because you have a different password set for your Mimecast Account or that your IT department hasn’t enabled mobile access for you. Contact your IT department to help you get connected. Not sure if your organization uses Mimecast? Your IT department will be able to tell you. If your organization is already using Mimecast, encourage them to let you access the service from your mobile device so you can be even more productive.
Access to the Mimecast Mobile app and services available through the app are dependent on the Mimecast Services your organization subscribes to.
For more information about Mimecast visit www.mimecast.com
***Explanation of Permissions***
The app accesses your device contacts so that you can select them when addressing emails. The contacts are only ever stored on your device and Mimecast does not have access to them at any point.
This software provide a telnet client to access to AS/400 host servers (*) from android device.
Advanced Telnet VT100 terminal optimized for AS400:
- Device Name (to avoid anonymous QPADEVxxxx and improve security)
- Auto scalable fonts (to optimize set landscape your screen)
- Direct input mode (type direct into your screen, no mandatory input window)
- Optional input window (with extended function commands)
- Text macros (store and recall frequent commands)
- AS/400 special - function keys (PF1 – PF24, Roll Up/Dw / Attention / Sys Request)
- AS/400 Colors support
- Internal BARCODE reader (use camera as reader device if possible)
- Compatible with many device
Q) Is this app a full 5250 telnet emulator (RFC 2877)?
A) No, T400 is an enhanced VT100 24 rows by 80 columns client telnet emulator optimized for the AS400 host
Q) Is only for Android platform ?
A) Not only. You can have an app on different java-based devices (like Nokia, Black Berry...).
By using the software you agree:
- You may not distribute copies of the Software.
- You may not alter, modify, reverse engine, adapt, translate, rent, lease, loan, sell, request donations or create derivate works based upon the software or any part thereof.
- The software is mostly created for personal use, so must considered "AS IS" and with no warranties of any kind.
Final Note. If someone is interested I can sell the complete original source project with notes and support.
For any question on T400 contact me at (email@example.com)
(*) AS/400 is a registered trademark of International Business. Machines Corporation
Poupe dinheiro em terminais PDT e utilize esta a aplicação para efectuar os inventários.
Necessita de ligação ao ZSPDTServer para sincronização das leituras efectuadas no terminal.
Caso não tenha ligação ao servidor, a aplicação armazena as leituras até que a ligação seja estabelecida.
Also, if you provide business cards, advertisements, catalogues, and posters via email or post, customers will have access to private or commercial ads thru free smartphone Apps.
Finally, advertisers can see reviews of their products and have statistics for marketing purposes.
- Image recognition
- View up to 10 images and listen to background music
- Watch videos
- Read or write reviews
- Verify the location of the taken picture thru GPS
Updates to the software is on-going.
Please provide feedback during the beta test phase as this is crucial to better serve our customers worldwide.
Here are some of the features of TeamNote:
- Secure IM
- Photo Reporting
- Corporate News Announcement
- Document Sharing
The Nasuni Mobile App is a free download, but you must be a Nasuni customer (with Mobile Access enabled) in order to use it.
With Nasuni Mobile you can:
• Access files stored within your corporate file share on your Android device
• Securely Upload files over Wi-Fi or cellular networks
• Take photos at a job site and upload directly into your corporate environment
• Share key files with coworkers via secure hyperlink or as an email attachment
• Carry all your presentations with you on the go
• Present Powerpoint® presentations directly from the app
• Integrated multimedia playback
• Support for AV out
• Access to complete file version history
• Ability to favorite files for offline viewing
• Save files from other apps
• Cross platform mobile linking
Benefits to IT:
• Customized end-user deployments
• Centralized control of user and device access
• File access permissions based on existing integration with Active Directory
• Mandatory password controlled access to data stored within the application
• Complete security, data is encrypted before it is sent to the service and remains encrypted at rest
• Complete security, data is encrypted on the wire, in the Filer, and it is re-encrypted before sent to the cloud for ultimate rest.
• Use Nasuni Mobile to help build out a secure, corporate approved BYOD policy
• Advanced compression algorithms cut down on file size, reducing mobile data usage
Welcome to the Nasuni Mobile App. In version 1.0 we’re extending the reach of your data stored with Nasuni to your mobile device. Unlike other mobile file sharing services, Nasuni Mobile is not a software add-on or a whole new cloud-based system. Nasuni Mobile is an integrated feature of the Nasuni Solution. All user permissions are maintained, the mobile apps connect directly to your Nasuni Filers – not the cloud, and IT retains complete control over the data. Nasuni Mobile empowers you to set up a formal BYOD policy, keeping your users happy and your corporate IP safe.
Who is this app for?
Nasuni Mobile is designed for organizations with a Nasuni installation. Your organization must have at least one Nasuni Filer with Mobile Access enabled to use this app.
Nasuni offers a storage solution designed for remote and branch offices that combines on-premises hardware with cloud storage to deliver consolidated storage.
Learn more at: http://www.nasuni.com/mobile
Nasuni Mobile Support: http://www.nasuni.com/mobile/support
With our mobile app, you will be able to connect with other event participants, view agenda & speaker bios, schedule the sessions that are important to you, easily retrieve all relevant event documents, explore nearby venues and more.
Content is only available to registered participants of an Opal event.
Host or take part in web meetings, webinars or virtual classrooms as if you were seated at your desk. OnSync for Android brings you many of the features available in the desktop version, optimized and streamlined for a mobile experience.
Make yourself seen and heard with high quality audio and video broadcasts. Collaborate with others using full duplex audio and multi-point video conferencing. OnSync for Android allows you to change the workspace layout, manage the privileges of other users, communicate via chat, share meeting notes, view screen casts, whiteboard and other media content, record sessions, create polls and invite others to a meeting - all this over a WiFi, 3G or 4G connection.
Start collaborating the mobile way and download the free OnSync Android application today.
Before buying, please try our free lite version.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- Telnet and SSH2 (without certificates)
- Camera as barcode scanner
- Auto login.
- User defined key values.
- User defined colors.
aXes Mobile provides mobilization and modernization capabilities for the enhancing the display of IBM i 5250 screens on mobile devices.
aXes Mobile is an extension of the aXes product family (http://www.axeslive.com/) which allows 5250-applications running on IBM i (AS/400) servers to be instantly displayed via web browsers, with the option of extending and modernizing them.
The mobile applications can be created and maintained by existing IT staff with IBM i skills.
- Multiple 5250-sessions to the same IBM i server: For example instantly swap and share data between Ordering, Customer Maintenance and Invoicing screens without navigating 5250 menus.
- Multiple 5250-sessions to different IBM i servers: For instance instantly swap between CRM and ERP on different IBM i servers. Again, data can be shared between sessions.
- Single signon to multiple 5250 sessions.
- Enhanced function key and Enter key handling. Remember that mobile devices do not have function keys like 5250 devices or PCs do.
- Integration with other corporate web pages
- Running of queries over you IBM i's DB2/400 database
- Automated configuration from URLs received via QR code, SMS or email.
- Viewing and printing IBM i spool files.
- Wireless printing directly from device. A server-side program can print to a wireless printer directly or with a preview. For example a 5250 RPG program can print an invoice or a receipt.
- Photo and video capture and annotation. Images and videos can be captured replacing text, for example in issue or damage reporting, asset management, HR, OH&S, site or product inspections. Users can annotate images to increase understanding.
- Camera Based Bar Code Scanning to speed up access to information.
- Email, SMS, Phone and Voice integration with existing 5250 applications.
- Copy to Clipboard and ‘Intelligently’ format and post data to the mobile device user’s clipboard. For example formatted product details on a 5250-screen can be posted as a response to a customer’s email inquiry.
- PDF integration. Produce, display, print and locally save PDF documents.
- Read and write data to the mobile device’s local file system. For example upload the daily schedule for a sales rep as a PDF for later offline access.
- Upload local files to the IBM i’s IFS.
- Download files from the IBM i’s IFS. 5250 iseries as400 lansa
The key features of CE Mobile
- Tight integration with your ERP leverages your development investment by reusing the business logic that makes your company unique, improving accuracy of orders and reducing supply chain inefficiencies.
- Touch-optimized navigation enables sales teams and customers to quickly validate inventory levels, confirm UPC numbers, review and update order information, and more.
- Credit card processing reduces the time it takes to receive payment. CE Mobile supports third party credit card readers and Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards.
- Touch-optimized sales reporting allow users to drill down into real-time sales information.
This is the client component of CE Mobile. You will also need to install the server component of CE Mobile on your IBM i server. Contact LANSA for more details.