The EagleEyes software for Android will fulfill all your remote surveillance desire through simply touch control on the phone screen. No matter where you are and what time it is, as long as your Android device is able to connect to the Internet, you will be able to directly access to AVTECH’s products.
To access up to 4 AVTECH devices (such as DVR, NVR, and IP cameras), EagleEyes Lite is your best choice, and it's free.
To access more than 4 AVTECH devices (such as DVR, NVR, and IP cameras) and use advanced functions such as time search, please choose EagleEyes Plus.
To know the difference between EagleEyes Lite and Plus, please go to www.surveillance-download.com/user/eagleeyes/eagleeyes_android.pdf
About AVTECH Corporation:
AVTECH, founded in 1996, is one of the world’s leading CCTV manufacturers. With stably increasing revenue and practical business running philosophy, AVTECH has been ranked as the largest public-listed company among the Taiwan surveillance industry. AVTECH makes every effort on the innovation of technology, product and implementation. Based on years of research and industry experience, AVTECH has obtained a leading position on mobile platform support and provides a full range of surveillance products.
1. Need Android 2.2 or higher.
2. Support Push Video.
3. Support 200 accounts.
“Moxtra is set to do for collaboration what Blackberry first did for email.” - Forbes
Moxtra Team Binders are team content workspaces with built-in power collaboration capabilities. This includes messaging, multimedia annotations, meetings, and task management.
“Watch out Google, Whatsapp, and BBM: Moxtra is the next step in mobile collaboration.” - Forbes
“Moxtra stands out from competitors by...emphasizing the importance of context through its communication tools.” - VentureBeat
With Moxtra Team Binders, keep your team and project communication, content, meetings, and tasks in one place; instantly searchable, shareable, and actionable.
Our Team Binders are powered by the Moxtra Cloud Platform which keeps the data secured in our cloud and in sync between all your devices.
Moxtra Team Binder capabilities include:
- Visual content management
- Rich visual and verbal content annotations
- Powerful text, voice, and multimedia group chat
- Online meetings
- Task management
Moxtra is available for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, and Web. Access it via web at www.moxtra.com.
To learn more about Moxtra, take our product tour here: http://www.moxtra.com/producttour/
**How to use Moxtra Team Binders**
Moxtra can be used for business, education, government, and even personal use.
In businesses, use Moxtra for team collaboration, sales deal rooms, marketing campaigns, IT projects, product development, virtual board room, field service, and any other activities that needs a small high performing team to get things done.
In education, Moxtra can be used by study groups, by educators to enhance classroom collaboration & increase parent teacher collaboration, and much more.
In government, Moxtra can power bureau and committee collaboration, help strengthen case based inter-agency collaboration, and department collaboration.
Moxtra can also be used for collaborating with family and friends for vacation planning, home improvement projects, baby book, and even creating private extended family social network.
The possibilities are endless. Once you get started with Moxtra, we’re sure you’ll find lots of creative uses for mobile collaboration.
Moxtra is a free service brought to you by seasoned veterans of the collaboration industry with experience as early members at WebEx Communications. If you would like to roll out Moxtra to your team and need business features like SSO, Business Library, Integration SDK and APIs, content management and more, get in touch with us at www.moxtra.com.
- Instantly search and access content in your Mimecast personal email archive
- Access your ‘Online Inbox’ to keep you connected to email 24x7 – even when your corporate email server or Outlook access is down
- Manage your queue of messages on hold due to suspected spam
- Report a message as spam
So whether you’re on the road, in a meeting, or just away from your desk, you can be more productive with the Mimecast Mobile App.
To start using this app, simply download it – its free, select Add Account, and enter your company email address and password. The app will then automatically connect to the Mimecast Cloud giving you instant access to all the features available. Trouble connecting? If you are having trouble connecting to the service, it may be because you have a different password set for your Mimecast Account or that your IT department hasn’t enabled mobile access for you. Contact your IT department to help you get connected. Not sure if your organization uses Mimecast? Your IT department will be able to tell you. If your organization is already using Mimecast, encourage them to let you access the service from your mobile device so you can be even more productive.
Access to the Mimecast Mobile app and services available through the app are dependent on the Mimecast Services your organization subscribes to.
For more information about Mimecast visit www.mimecast.com
***Explanation of Permissions***
The app accesses your device contacts so that you can select them when addressing emails. The contacts are only ever stored on your device and Mimecast does not have access to them at any point.
Moxtra for SECTOR provides powerful interaction tools built upon a simple to use messaging interface. Starting with a conversation, you can escalate your messages to include on-demand content collection, rich annotations, voice-over recordings and instant ad-hoc online meetings. In addition, your conversations and content interactions are all recorded in a binder for your project.
Moxtra for SECTOR's capabilities include:
MESSAGE INSTANTLY: Invite anyone from your various contact lists to view, edit, and engage them in a group conversation through a simple chat interface. Customize push notifications so you can focus on what matters most to get things done and make your conversation results oriented.
Organize tasks, collaborate with any group or team on projects.
Assign tasks, receive status updates & discuss in real-time.
SEAMLESS BRIDGE WITH EMAIL
Your chat messages get sent as email to non-Moxtra users. You receive their reply as chat messages.
COLLECT ANY FILE: Pull documents, photos, videos, and more from your desktop or cloud services into your conversation on-demand. Bring entire live web pages or clip portions most relevant into your conversation.
EXPRESS THROUGH ANNOTATIONS: Use text, highlights, laser pointer, and more to add graphic annotations to your files and make your conversations come to life. Create voice annotations to make your content speak for itself.
MEET IN REAL TIME: Seamlessly escalate your conversation to an online meeting including a rich audio and screen sharing experience.
CONVERSATION BINDERS: Bind all conversation elements in a container for easy access and retrieval.
Questions? Comments? We’d love to hear from you!
Please check out support.moxtra.com or email us at email@example.com
Host or take part in web meetings, webinars or virtual classrooms as if you were seated at your desk. OnSync for Android brings you many of the features available in the desktop version, optimized and streamlined for a mobile experience.
Make yourself seen and heard with high quality audio and video broadcasts. Collaborate with others using full duplex audio and multi-point video conferencing. OnSync for Android allows you to change the workspace layout, manage the privileges of other users, communicate via chat, share meeting notes, view screen casts, whiteboard and other media content, record sessions, create polls and invite others to a meeting - all this over a WiFi, 3G or 4G connection.
Start collaborating the mobile way and download the free OnSync Android application today.
Workshare Mobile Android apps let you collaborate away from your desk - access files in Workshare, make comments and update files online or offline using your Android device.
- File sharing: Simple and secure; real-time file sharing between you and the people you work with internally and externally
- Syncing: Workshare provides synchronization with desktop and mobile apps so that your files and related comments are always with you
- Accurate document comparison: Workshare dramatically reduces review cycles, using the industry’s leading comparison technology to reveal each change as your files evolve
- Social collaboration: File sharing and review that matches the way you and your team work, with the accuracy and security you require
Workshare makes it simple for teams to work together, compare documents and collaborate securely. Your Workshare files and folders are always available on your Android device, and always up-to-date with the latest comments and changes made by fellow collaborators. You can participate in existing collaborations as well as initiate new collaborations from Workshare by creating folders, adding files and sharing them. Workshare matches the way collaborators work, making it easy to move seamlessly between PC, Mac, tablet and mobile devices.
- Highly effective collaboration using your Android device
- Syncing of files and comments across all your devices
- Secure, controlled access to files with encrypted authentication
- Simple sharing and updating of files and folders in a few taps
- Industry-leading comparison technology for accurate, fast collaboration
- Securely managed file exchange (128-bit SSL) and storage (256-bit SSL)
Workshare tells you when someone has accessed a file, giving collaborators full insight into the process even when they are away from their desks.
Workshare lets you post comments using familiar steps and gestures that match the way you work on Android. You can import files from other apps so that they immediately become part of your Workshare collaborative environment, or export from Workshare to another app on your device.
Sharing files takes just a few taps. Collaborators can then preview the file and make comments. With permission they can also download, edit and manage new versions that will sync back to you. With Workshare, the entire collaboration team is alerted when changes are made or new comments are posted.
Workshare features the industry’s leading patented comparison technology, allowing you to see at a glance what’s new or changed in your files. Accuracy and efficiency are ensured whether you are working in the office or away from your desk on your Android device.
This app requires a free Workshare account.
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/workshare
Visit our Blog at http://www.workshare.com/community/blogs
aXes Mobile provides mobilization and modernization capabilities for the enhancing the display of IBM i 5250 screens on mobile devices.
aXes Mobile is an extension of the aXes product family (http://www.axeslive.com/) which allows 5250-applications running on IBM i (AS/400) servers to be instantly displayed via web browsers, with the option of extending and modernizing them.
The mobile applications can be created and maintained by existing IT staff with IBM i skills.
- Multiple 5250-sessions to the same IBM i server: For example instantly swap and share data between Ordering, Customer Maintenance and Invoicing screens without navigating 5250 menus.
- Multiple 5250-sessions to different IBM i servers: For instance instantly swap between CRM and ERP on different IBM i servers. Again, data can be shared between sessions.
- Single signon to multiple 5250 sessions.
- Enhanced function key and Enter key handling. Remember that mobile devices do not have function keys like 5250 devices or PCs do.
- Integration with other corporate web pages
- Running of queries over you IBM i's DB2/400 database
- Automated configuration from URLs received via QR code, SMS or email.
- Viewing and printing IBM i spool files.
- Wireless printing directly from device. A server-side program can print to a wireless printer directly or with a preview. For example a 5250 RPG program can print an invoice or a receipt.
- Photo and video capture and annotation. Images and videos can be captured replacing text, for example in issue or damage reporting, asset management, HR, OH&S, site or product inspections. Users can annotate images to increase understanding.
- Camera Based Bar Code Scanning to speed up access to information.
- Email, SMS, Phone and Voice integration with existing 5250 applications.
- Copy to Clipboard and ‘Intelligently’ format and post data to the mobile device user’s clipboard. For example formatted product details on a 5250-screen can be posted as a response to a customer’s email inquiry.
- PDF integration. Produce, display, print and locally save PDF documents.
- Read and write data to the mobile device’s local file system. For example upload the daily schedule for a sales rep as a PDF for later offline access.
- Upload local files to the IBM i’s IFS.
- Download files from the IBM i’s IFS. 5250 iseries as400 lansa
The key features of CE Mobile
- Tight integration with your ERP leverages your development investment by reusing the business logic that makes your company unique, improving accuracy of orders and reducing supply chain inefficiencies.
- Touch-optimized navigation enables sales teams and customers to quickly validate inventory levels, confirm UPC numbers, review and update order information, and more.
- Credit card processing reduces the time it takes to receive payment. CE Mobile supports third party credit card readers and Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards.
- Touch-optimized sales reporting allow users to drill down into real-time sales information.
This is the client component of CE Mobile. You will also need to install the server component of CE Mobile on your IBM i server. Contact LANSA for more details.