Machines can be added to a list kept on the mobile device simply by specifying the hostname of the management module along with the user credentials (userid and password). Once this information is entered, the app will connect to those systems and provide an intuitive, drill-down user interface used to monitor their health and configuration. The app can also be used to perform some management functions such as:
Powering systems on/off
Clearing the event logs
Changing ownership of the KVM or Media Tray
Toggling the system locator lights
Mobile security is a primary concern with business applications. All machine credentials are kept in a secur data store. The app also requires the user to specify an application password on startup. This password is used to avoid unintended access to your machines and as a confirmation step for any significant action that will alter your machines.
This app was developed by IBM Research as an exploration vehicle for using mobile devices to manage IBM servers. Please provide feedback on our website or via email, so we can continue to adapt this app to better meet your needs.
See http://www.ibmremote.com for a walk-through description of the different views and features.
Before buying, please try our free lite version.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- Telnet and SSH2 (without certificates)
- Camera as barcode scanner
- Auto login.
- User defined key values.
- User defined colors.
The n-Mobility client requires the installation of SoapgateQ! 2.6.2+ on the public Domino server through which the configurable Notes databases are accessed trough. SoapgateQ! is a free and open source web service based data access API for Lotus Notes Domino. You can download SoapgateQ! from soapgateq.openntf.org. The project is sponsored by Fledomino.net and Qkom.de.
The n-Mobility client requires no design changes to your existing Lotus Notes databases. Once SoapgateQ! is installed on the Domino server a simple process of creating Database Access Profiles will provide all the information the n-Mobility Client requires to talk to your Domino server and receive the data from the configured databases. SoapgateQ can be configured like a proxy, sitting on your public Domino server accessing databases on your private servers over the secure Domino port 1352. It provides an additional layer of API security down to field level. This security layer is on top of the Notes security controls and effects the API only.
Through SoapgateQ! the n-Mobility client can be configured for every user individually, with respect to the databases, views, forms and fields available through the API.
It is recommended to install or move this app to an SD card.
The only mobile app that gives you a full range of BI functionally, from interactive dashboards to location intelligence, and lets you initiate business processes right from your mobile device. Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile for Android is a mobile analytic app that allows you to view, analyze and act on Oracle Business Intelligence 11g content.
- Using Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile, you can view, analyze and act on all your analyses, dashboards, scorecards, and reports all on the go.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile allows you to drill down on reports, apply prompts to filter your data, view interactive formats on geo-spatial visualizations, view and interact with Dashboards, KPIs and Scorecards.
- Advanced features include Android Beam (NFC) report and connection sharing, voice commands and voice search, and search suggestions.
- This app is compatible with Oracle Business Intelligence 11g, version 126.96.36.199.2BP1 and above.
- Advanced Native UI widgets to ensure high user adoption
- Connected/ disconnected mode support
- Writeback/ light-weight transactional support
- Ability to connect to virtually any data source
- “2-click” integration with OBIEE 10g/ 11g
Leverage SurfBI to:
- User in higher efficiency in business processes
- Improvement in employee productivity
- To make decisions anytime and anywhere
- Delivery of real-time bi-directional data access
SurfBI is an enterprise App and is available to registered licensed users of SurfBI App engine.
SurfBI Mobile features including
- Image BI to dynamically upload images and view reports based on custom maps
- Ability to support any webservice as a datasource
- Ability to Collaborate using Facetime, Skype, Phonecall
- Dynamic webviews for Contextual display of webviews
- Maps to display directions and locations
- Page selector enhancements
- Enhanced logging capabilities
- Minor UI enhancements like Cell merging/grouping for table reports
SurfBI now comes with "SurfBI Share" for individuals, who want to manage their business better than before.
More about "SurfBI Share"
> No installation, No Charge
> Create reports in less than a minute
> Just upload your Excels and get the analytics at your finger tips
> Share "Specific" analytics to your customers/prospects/Friends
> Drop Box integration> Pagination and Spark line for tables
> Collaboration using Contacts
> Sub Totals & Grand Totals
> Multiple drills.
> Lazy Loading - Now your dashboards are available faster than before
> Quick Create - SurfBI automatically creates dashboards based on the excel file uploaded
> All New Look for the Home Page
What's New in SurfBI Version 188.8.131.52
- Chart Enhancements
- Refresh updated files from Box and DropBox, right from the device
- Get Sample Excels shared to your Box or Drop Box account
- Bug Fixes
What's New in SurfBI Version 184.108.40.206
SurfBI can also be used with SurfBI Cloud, a free secure cloud based service that allows you to
- Transform Excel into Rich intuitive Reports and Dashboards natively.
- Share sliced of excel without emailing or splitting excel files
- Bug Fixes
This is only a link to take you straight to the bnsf emulator. This was made entirely to speed up the process of you checking your work status without having to use other internet services to find the proper pages. I do not own any rights to this page or company. I created this simply to help their employees.
The DataNow app works in combination with companion server software that integrates with IT-managed storage locations and Microsoft Active Directory. (A separate corporate licensing fee applies).
NOTE: Stay-Linked Thin-Client for Android will only connect to a Stay-Linked Server environment. If you are not currently running a Stay-Linked Server, please contact Stay-Linked Corporation or your preferred Stay-Linked Reseller to arrange for a free evaluation.
Stay-Linked is the premier host-based solution for Terminal Emulation, Terminal Session Management, Centralized Configuration, Remote Terminal User Support, and Screen Reformatting for Data Collection. Stay-Linked provides completely reliable emulation sessions, even in the most difficult and dynamic environments.
Due to its unique thin-client architecture, mobile device users connecting to emulation host systems with Stay-Linked will experience the highest level of performance, connection/session reliability, and data security. Centralized help desk and technology staff benefit from the included Stay-Linked Administrator management console. This provides total visibility and control of all Stay-Linked connected user sessions, wireless terminals/mobile devices, and configuration settings.
• Terminal Emulation over WiFi or Cellular connections
• Barcode scanning through device camera or connected 3rd party scanners/card readers
• Wireless IP printing support
• Stay-Linked Server software runs natively on the most reliable server OS platforms, including IBM iSeries, pSeries and xSeries, HP-UX, Sun, SCO, Linux and Windows Servers
• Supports IBM 5250/3270, VT220/100/420/52 and SSHv2 terminal emulation
• Stay-Linked Host API for dynamic seamless integration with host screen applications
• Option for “multi-sessions” - running two or more different sessions (same or different host, application or emulation type) at the same time on the same device with the ability to hot-swap between terminal sessions
• Screen Recognition and Reformatting feature provides a mechanism to recognize host application screens, collect information from those recognized screens, take actions when the screens are recognized and even reformat the recognized screens for display on devices with various screen sizes
• Usage Tracking features provide the ability to track all of the unique devices that connect to your Stay-Linked Server
• Uses proprietary Client2Host protocol for network communications. This protocol, designed from the ground up for the RF environment, utilizes UDP/IP to transmit data between the Stay-Linked thin-client software, residing on the wireless device, and the Stay-Linked server, on the Host computer
• The Client2Host protocol is quiet, only transmitting data across the network on the demand of the client. If the client device is inactive, then there will be no traffic generated on the network. UDP also avoids the IP traffic and connection issues that are inherent in the TCP protocol and exacerbated in a wireless environment
• Utilizes proprietary “Micro-Packet” technology for communication to reduce network load
• Only net changes to screen displays are sent from the host to the device
• All configuration and licensing is controlled via a centralized management console
• Cost-effective concurrent-user terminal emulation licensing means there’s no need to license individual devices or re-buy terminal emulation when old devices are swapped out for newer ones - true investment protection
For additional information about the whole range and benefits of Stay-Linked, visit our website at www.stay-linked.com
Project management tool- Enables you to add and edit projects, choose assignees.
Task management tool - Enables you to add and edit tasks, choose assignees.
Time Tracking tool – Create projects, tasks and then create time-sheets and record your time spent on your tasks.
You can now also use this app as CRM,Invoicing, Expense management.
In online version of app (http://kpi.com) you can find all of them.
Visit http://kpi.com for more information.
get enriched sales and financial data AND e.g. CAD drawings, as well as sales notes for this customer order. EXTERNAL scenario: every salesman is BEST informed about project or customer profile data, e.g. price conditions, warehouse stock, delivery time, contact persons.....
We combined it with an extended barcode classification called EPCIS (http://goo.gl/Fe4USs) to identify INDIVIDUAL articles no matter where in the transportation or production chain. With this MODULAR app concept, you might just change language and SQL database - WITHOUT recompiling the APK.... not to forget = just change logo and run this ERP Industry 4.0 Today – Business and Sales Organization App for your business.
Usually: ERP Industry 4.0 Today – Business and Sales Organization App menu structure and key operations, as well as user credentials are stored locally on the smartphone or tablet. Every change in infrastructure and functionality result in new apk compilation. That is not modular and not cheap. Our financial management tool: No matter which process you want to be combined for mobile devices = just select the appropriate function code snippets. Lets say, you want to make a choose/selection box = use the script code for selection WITHOUT any new apk compilation. You might even offer the apk outside Google Play store! SAME case for different SQL data sources. Whether to support administrative or production processes = just define database fields and menu/screen layout BY YOUR OWN. NO need to consult a programmer.
As a financial supported University project it has been developed only for Android as an open Java platform, if somebody might compile a native iOS frontend = everything is done for being an iOS App as well. Because the database function codes remain the same!! This might clarify our vision and mission for SMEs with this financial and business management tool, a ready-to-go, innovative and innovative system, compatible with all branches of industry and for all countries around the globe. By integrating the end customer, EPCIS provides unrivalled and safe protection from counterfeiting and illegal trading, including via the Internet. Because our IFTTT ERP App has its roots in product safeguarding. Practical experience has rapidly shown that it’s ready-to-go, innovative and patented system, compatible with all branches of industry and for all countries around the globe, has enormous potential for all manner of dialog applications. Make the path of your product trackable and traceable from dispatch via sales to the end customer, using the EPCIS in our Business and Sales Organization App. Scanning a product enables customers to see simply and directly where that product has been and when. Give your customers the comfort of knowing they are holding an original product in their hands: use the EPCIS® code as a way of querying its authenticity. This Business and Sales Organization App can be customized for your organisation - English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Portuguese.
aXes Mobile provides mobilization and modernization capabilities for the enhancing the display of IBM i 5250 screens on mobile devices.
aXes Mobile is an extension of the aXes product family (http://www.axeslive.com/) which allows 5250-applications running on IBM i (AS/400) servers to be instantly displayed via web browsers, with the option of extending and modernizing them.
The mobile applications can be created and maintained by existing IT staff with IBM i skills.
- Multiple 5250-sessions to the same IBM i server: For example instantly swap and share data between Ordering, Customer Maintenance and Invoicing screens without navigating 5250 menus.
- Multiple 5250-sessions to different IBM i servers: For instance instantly swap between CRM and ERP on different IBM i servers. Again, data can be shared between sessions.
- Single signon to multiple 5250 sessions.
- Enhanced function key and Enter key handling. Remember that mobile devices do not have function keys like 5250 devices or PCs do.
- Integration with other corporate web pages
- Running of queries over you IBM i's DB2/400 database
- Automated configuration from URLs received via QR code, SMS or email.
- Viewing and printing IBM i spool files.
- Wireless printing directly from device. A server-side program can print to a wireless printer directly or with a preview. For example a 5250 RPG program can print an invoice or a receipt.
- Photo and video capture and annotation. Images and videos can be captured replacing text, for example in issue or damage reporting, asset management, HR, OH&S, site or product inspections. Users can annotate images to increase understanding.
- Camera Based Bar Code Scanning to speed up access to information.
- Email, SMS, Phone and Voice integration with existing 5250 applications.
- Copy to Clipboard and ‘Intelligently’ format and post data to the mobile device user’s clipboard. For example formatted product details on a 5250-screen can be posted as a response to a customer’s email inquiry.
- PDF integration. Produce, display, print and locally save PDF documents.
- Read and write data to the mobile device’s local file system. For example upload the daily schedule for a sales rep as a PDF for later offline access.
- Upload local files to the IBM i’s IFS.
- Download files from the IBM i’s IFS. 5250 iseries as400 lansa
The key features of CE Mobile
- Tight integration with your ERP leverages your development investment by reusing the business logic that makes your company unique, improving accuracy of orders and reducing supply chain inefficiencies.
- Touch-optimized navigation enables sales teams and customers to quickly validate inventory levels, confirm UPC numbers, review and update order information, and more.
- Credit card processing reduces the time it takes to receive payment. CE Mobile supports third party credit card readers and Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards.
- Touch-optimized sales reporting allow users to drill down into real-time sales information.
This is the client component of CE Mobile. You will also need to install the server component of CE Mobile on your IBM i server. Contact LANSA for more details.