get enriched sales and financial data AND e.g. CAD drawings, as well as sales notes for this customer order. EXTERNAL scenario: every salesman is BEST informed about project or customer profile data, e.g. price conditions, warehouse stock, delivery time, contact persons.....
We combined it with an extended barcode classification called EPCIS (http://goo.gl/Fe4USs) to identify INDIVIDUAL articles no matter where in the transportation or production chain. With this MODULAR app concept, you might just change language and SQL database - WITHOUT recompiling the APK.... not to forget = just change logo and run this ERP Industry 4.0 Today – Business and Sales Organization App for your business.
Usually: ERP Industry 4.0 Today – Business and Sales Organization App menu structure and key operations, as well as user credentials are stored locally on the smartphone or tablet. Every change in infrastructure and functionality result in new apk compilation. That is not modular and not cheap. Our financial management tool: No matter which process you want to be combined for mobile devices = just select the appropriate function code snippets. Lets say, you want to make a choose/selection box = use the script code for selection WITHOUT any new apk compilation. You might even offer the apk outside Google Play store! SAME case for different SQL data sources. Whether to support administrative or production processes = just define database fields and menu/screen layout BY YOUR OWN. NO need to consult a programmer.
As a financial supported University project it has been developed only for Android as an open Java platform, if somebody might compile a native iOS frontend = everything is done for being an iOS App as well. Because the database function codes remain the same!! This might clarify our vision and mission for SMEs with this financial and business management tool, a ready-to-go, innovative and innovative system, compatible with all branches of industry and for all countries around the globe. By integrating the end customer, EPCIS provides unrivalled and safe protection from counterfeiting and illegal trading, including via the Internet. Because our IFTTT ERP App has its roots in product safeguarding. Practical experience has rapidly shown that it’s ready-to-go, innovative and patented system, compatible with all branches of industry and for all countries around the globe, has enormous potential for all manner of dialog applications. Make the path of your product trackable and traceable from dispatch via sales to the end customer, using the EPCIS in our Business and Sales Organization App. Scanning a product enables customers to see simply and directly where that product has been and when. Give your customers the comfort of knowing they are holding an original product in their hands: use the EPCIS® code as a way of querying its authenticity. This Business and Sales Organization App can be customized for your organisation - English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Portuguese.
Glink 5250 is used to access applications running on IBM iSeries systems. Glink 5250 emulates all IBM 5250 terminals and uses the TN5250 protocol for communication with the host systems.
Glink brings you a high quality and proven emulator for your Android Tablets and Smartphone devices.
- IBM 5250 terminal emulation, all models and screen sizes
- TN5250 communication to host
- SSL/TLS support for secure communication
- Configurable multiline toolbar with function keys and macros
- Macro recording for auto-login and for assignment to toolbar
- Pop-up standard keyboard with support of international characters
- Tab/shift-Tab and arrow-keys supported on external Bluetooth keyboards
- Colors can be customized
- Multiple host configurations supported
- Export and import of configurations
- Supports Double Byte Character Sets (DBCS) like Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- Configurable scroll-back buffer contains history of your host session
- Print or e-mail host print data
- Print or e-mail terminal emulation content or scroll-back buffer content
- Zoom and scroll
- Blinking attribute supported
- Blinking cursor supported
- Tap and hold to open http:// or https:// URL in internal or external browser
- Tap and hold to open Mail with e-mail address on screen
- Camera supported as barcode scanner
With our mobile app, you will be able to connect with other event participants, view agenda & speaker bios, schedule the sessions that are important to you, easily retrieve all relevant event documents, explore nearby venues and more.
Content is only available to registered participants of an Opal event.
- Instantly search and access content in your Mimecast personal email archive
- Access your ‘Online Inbox’ to keep you connected to email 24x7 – even when your corporate email server or Outlook access is down
- Manage your queue of messages on hold due to suspected spam
- Report a message as spam
So whether you’re on the road, in a meeting, or just away from your desk, you can be more productive with the Mimecast Mobile App.
To start using this app, simply download it – its free, select Add Account, and enter your company email address and password. The app will then automatically connect to the Mimecast Cloud giving you instant access to all the features available. Trouble connecting? If you are having trouble connecting to the service, it may be because you have a different password set for your Mimecast Account or that your IT department hasn’t enabled mobile access for you. Contact your IT department to help you get connected. Not sure if your organization uses Mimecast? Your IT department will be able to tell you. If your organization is already using Mimecast, encourage them to let you access the service from your mobile device so you can be even more productive.
Access to the Mimecast Mobile app and services available through the app are dependent on the Mimecast Services your organization subscribes to.
For more information about Mimecast visit www.mimecast.com
***Explanation of Permissions***
The app accesses your device contacts so that you can select them when addressing emails. The contacts are only ever stored on your device and Mimecast does not have access to them at any point.
Machines can be added to a list kept on the mobile device simply by specifying the hostname of the management module along with the user credentials (userid and password). Once this information is entered, the app will connect to those systems and provide an intuitive, drill-down user interface used to monitor their health and configuration. The app can also be used to perform some management functions such as:
Powering systems on/off
Clearing the event logs
Changing ownership of the KVM or Media Tray
Toggling the system locator lights
Mobile security is a primary concern with business applications. All machine credentials are kept in a secur data store. The app also requires the user to specify an application password on startup. This password is used to avoid unintended access to your machines and as a confirmation step for any significant action that will alter your machines.
This app was developed by IBM Research as an exploration vehicle for using mobile devices to manage IBM servers. Please provide feedback on our website or via email, so we can continue to adapt this app to better meet your needs.
See http://www.ibmremote.com for a walk-through description of the different views and features.
aXes Mobile provides mobilization and modernization capabilities for the enhancing the display of IBM i 5250 screens on mobile devices.
aXes Mobile is an extension of the aXes product family (http://www.axeslive.com/) which allows 5250-applications running on IBM i (AS/400) servers to be instantly displayed via web browsers, with the option of extending and modernizing them.
The mobile applications can be created and maintained by existing IT staff with IBM i skills.
- Multiple 5250-sessions to the same IBM i server: For example instantly swap and share data between Ordering, Customer Maintenance and Invoicing screens without navigating 5250 menus.
- Multiple 5250-sessions to different IBM i servers: For instance instantly swap between CRM and ERP on different IBM i servers. Again, data can be shared between sessions.
- Single signon to multiple 5250 sessions.
- Enhanced function key and Enter key handling. Remember that mobile devices do not have function keys like 5250 devices or PCs do.
- Integration with other corporate web pages
- Running of queries over you IBM i's DB2/400 database
- Automated configuration from URLs received via QR code, SMS or email.
- Viewing and printing IBM i spool files.
- Wireless printing directly from device. A server-side program can print to a wireless printer directly or with a preview. For example a 5250 RPG program can print an invoice or a receipt.
- Photo and video capture and annotation. Images and videos can be captured replacing text, for example in issue or damage reporting, asset management, HR, OH&S, site or product inspections. Users can annotate images to increase understanding.
- Camera Based Bar Code Scanning to speed up access to information.
- Email, SMS, Phone and Voice integration with existing 5250 applications.
- Copy to Clipboard and ‘Intelligently’ format and post data to the mobile device user’s clipboard. For example formatted product details on a 5250-screen can be posted as a response to a customer’s email inquiry.
- PDF integration. Produce, display, print and locally save PDF documents.
- Read and write data to the mobile device’s local file system. For example upload the daily schedule for a sales rep as a PDF for later offline access.
- Upload local files to the IBM i’s IFS.
- Download files from the IBM i’s IFS. 5250 iseries as400 lansa
The key features of CE Mobile
- Tight integration with your ERP leverages your development investment by reusing the business logic that makes your company unique, improving accuracy of orders and reducing supply chain inefficiencies.
- Touch-optimized navigation enables sales teams and customers to quickly validate inventory levels, confirm UPC numbers, review and update order information, and more.
- Credit card processing reduces the time it takes to receive payment. CE Mobile supports third party credit card readers and Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards.
- Touch-optimized sales reporting allow users to drill down into real-time sales information.
This is the client component of CE Mobile. You will also need to install the server component of CE Mobile on your IBM i server. Contact LANSA for more details.