You can choose a specific code to translate or choose a translation type and scroll through all of the codes. The current Translation options are:
- Machine Instruction
- COBOL File Status
- CICS EIBRESP
- CICS EIBFN
- DB2 SQL Errors
- FTP Codes
Other features include:
- Functions as a calculator performing Decimal, Hexadecimal, or Binary math
- Optimized for tablets. Dual pane feature in landscape mode allows for calculator and translation codes on same screen
- Codes stored on device to prevent data charges
- Preferences allow you to customize colors and default settings
- Web based help and contact information
Mobile security is a primary concern with business applications. All machine credentials are kept in a secur data store. Our app also requires the user to specify an application password on startup. This password is used to avoid unintended access to your machines and as a confirmation step for any significant action that will alter your machines.
This app was developed by Emmet Lab Research as an exploration vehicle for using mobile devices to manage IBM servers. Please provide feedback on our website or via email, so we can continue to adapt this app to better meet your needs.
This application comes with enriched features like :
* Warehouse and inventory management with Barcode
* Sync all of your notes, contacts and deals across devices
* Lead Management through your sales pipeline
* Create multiple CRM Accounts * Project Task Management
* machine intelligence big data
If you have any questions about westaflex® or further applications, we are at your disposal – around the clock, around the globe. Check out our website: westaflex.com If in doubt follow us on: plus.google.com/+westaflex
More from developer
The key features of CE Mobile
- Tight integration with your ERP leverages your development investment by reusing the business logic that makes your company unique, improving accuracy of orders and reducing supply chain inefficiencies.
- Touch-optimized navigation enables sales teams and customers to quickly validate inventory levels, confirm UPC numbers, review and update order information, and more.
- Credit card processing reduces the time it takes to receive payment. CE Mobile supports third party credit card readers and Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards.
- Touch-optimized sales reporting allow users to drill down into real-time sales information.
This is the client component of CE Mobile. You will also need to install the server component of CE Mobile on your IBM i server. Contact LANSA for more details.