This Official Guide to Kansas City offers visitor information from more than 2,000 Kansas City Area businesses and organizations.
• Sortable lists of things to do, events, restaurants, special offers and hotels. Sort information by nearest to you, rating and type.
• Detailed descriptions with click-to-call phone numbers, websites, addresses, hours, maps, photo galleries and more.
• Share your discoveries with your friends via Facebook, Twitter and Email.
• Find great discounts on hotels, restaurants, attractions and more in the Special Deals section.
• Comprehensive events calendar with information on concerts, festivals, exhibits and sports events.
Fiery Stick Open is a pop up country club in the heart of Kansas City. But this is no place for brass-buttoned blazers or fancy silverware.
Music. Food. Drink. Competitive Leisure Sports (we just invented that term). Oh, and we’re putting a golf hole on the lawn of the Liberty Memorial and giving you a chance to hit a hole-in-one for a million dollars. If that’s the kind of thing you’re into.
So schedule an "offsite meeting." Or just tell your boss you're taking the afternoon off.
This isn't his kind of party anyway.
Fiery Stick is a LiveKC event. Find out more at livekc.org.