This Official Guide to Kansas City offers visitor information from more than 2,000 Kansas City Area businesses and organizations.
• Sortable lists of things to do, events, restaurants, special offers and hotels. Sort information by nearest to you, rating and type.
• Detailed descriptions with click-to-call phone numbers, websites, addresses, hours, maps, photo galleries and more.
• Share your discoveries with your friends via Facebook, Twitter and Email.
• Find great discounts on hotels, restaurants, attractions and more in the Special Deals section.
• Comprehensive events calendar with information on concerts, festivals, exhibits and sports events.
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) Current trafﬁc conditions on Kansas City metro area’s freeways and major surface streets
3) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
4) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
5) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
6) Electronic roadway sign messages
Our custom social feed keeps you updated on tons of downtown KC restaurants, shops, bars and local coffee shops with the most recent posts from Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. You’ll always know what specials are coming up at 801 Chophouse, what’s happening this weekend at Czar Bar, and the latest offerings at the KC original shop, The Garment District.
Our map feature allows you to quickly and easily get directions to the best of the best in downtown KC. We hand-pick the most amazing and unique restaurants, shops, cafes and nightlife attractions in downtown KC to feature on your Downtown KC app. Get phone numbers and addresses, read reviews and check out websites, with one convenient app!
Coffee shops & cafes
Local sports teams
Get the Downtown KC app by Neighbrhds and get busy living in downtown KC today!
- Detailed Business Information
- Local Event Calendars
- Local Business Search
- Updated by Business Owners
The KC Restaurant Week app is a FREE download that will help you make the most of this important week by giving you access to everything you need to know anytime/anywhere via your mobile device. You can view the list of participating restaurants, map their locations, view menus, watch reviews and even make a reservation, all while on the go.
For more information on KC Restaurant Week, please visit us at www.kcrestaurantweek.com.
The KC Restaurant Week app was created by Aware3. For details on how your business, non-profit, event, etc. can benefit from a mobile app, please visit us at www.aware3.com.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Country Club Plaza (9 sights)
* Kansas City History Tour (11 sights)
* Crown Center Walk (9 sights)
* South Downtown (10 sights)
* North Downtown (9 sights)
* Downtown Nightlife (8 sights)
* Country Club Plaza Shopping (9 sights)
* Crossroads Art Tour (11 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
Fiery Stick Open is a pop up country club in the heart of Kansas City. But this is no place for brass-buttoned blazers or fancy silverware.
Music. Food. Drink. Competitive Leisure Sports (we just invented that term). Oh, and we’re putting a golf hole on the lawn of the Liberty Memorial and giving you a chance to hit a hole-in-one for a million dollars. If that’s the kind of thing you’re into.
So schedule an "offsite meeting." Or just tell your boss you're taking the afternoon off.
This isn't his kind of party anyway.
Fiery Stick is a LiveKC event. Find out more at livekc.org.