Love the updated. Great job, worth buying.
As good as the previous version Still waiting on the ability to take personal notes in the selected topics. (which the Apple version allows) It would have been nice to have a discounted price to update to this version for the people who bought the previous version.
Good Under references if I click "read by qxmd" it crashes the app. Suggest linking to the Web app or to docphin for references
- Hypertension : 2017 Canadian Hypertension Education Program (CHEP) update
- 2017 H. pylori ACG recommendations
- New section on HIV prevention
- 2017 ACC/AHA valvular heart disease update
- Updated epilepsy section with new 2014 and 2017 ILAE definitions
- New medications in appendix section: Invokamet (canagliflozin/metformin), Lancora (ivabradine), Synjardy (empagliflozin/metformin)
- More than 100 new references
Track your pain, treatments, and medications to better manage your condition.
The latest Clinical Guidelines from the American College of Physicians.
Comprehensive Internal Medicine In-Review (IMIR) Board Prep Q&A app.