- As seen on Lifehacker! http://goo.gl/67VoA
- Supports Windows and Mac
- No cloud required
- Syncs over home WiFi network
- Backup or synchronization
- Set a custom schedule
- Use the "Sync Now" shortcut to sync in one button press
- Many advanced options
- Sync your photos folder to your Android device
- Sync your work documents to your Android device
- Automatically have photos show up on your home computer
- Sync to multiple computers
In-app purchase required for:
- Multiple sync jobs
- Two-way synchronization
- Requires either Windows XP or higher or Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
To get task support, please install this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
Since version 0.4 CalDAV-Sync supports read-only sync of webcal ics feeds (via http & https).
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app:
Although this issue seems to be fixed in Android 4.2 the workaround is still required on Samsung devices.
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar on your server account).
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
Please send me an email if you find a bug. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it. It's also possible that your server has a bug that CalDAV-Sync can not (yet) tolerate or work around. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly and everyone will benefit.
It is tested and works with
- OSX/iCal Server
- Oracle Beehive
- many more, see http://dmfs.org/wiki/ for a list of all servers reported to work
Note to Yahoo!® users: Due to the many issues on Yahoo!'s servers, Yahoo! is no longer officially supported by this app.
Note to Free.fr users: Free.fr doesn't support CalDAV. However you should be able to sync your free.fr calendar one-way using the Webcal option.
After the installation got to "Settings" > "Accounts & Sync" and create a new Account.
If there is no calendar installed on your device, go to my website and install CalendarProvider.apk and Calendar.apk (FroYo and Gingerbread only)
Once this app reaches version 1.0, I'll make it open source.
See http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_source_status for details on the open source status.
* task support (you'll need this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks)
* basic support for self-signed certificates
* supports SNI (needs Android 2.3 and newer)
* supports client certificate authentication (Only Android 4.0 and 4.2 and newer, doesn't work on Android 4.1 yet)
* any number of CalDAV-accounts supported
* automatic calendar discovery (works for most servers)
* supports OAuth2.0 authentication for Google accounts
* syncs multiple alarms
* loads calendar colors from servers if available
* sync multiple calendars per account
* full support for time zones
* encrypts passwords in local database
* supports webcal ics feeds (read-only)
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian translations
* As simple as tapping on the widget to sync your accounts!
* No configuration required, this uses the settings of your device
* Save battery and bandwidth by turning off Auto-sync and syncing whenever you want
It is simple but very easy to use. You only need to select a local folder and a folder in Box.com, all files and sub-folders will be automatically synchronized.
- Synchronize a local folder with Box.com folder. Sub-folders are also synchronized.
- Four different synchronization behaviors.
- Use SHA1 comparison to check whether a file exist on Box.com.
- Browse and create new folders.
- Completely free with no ads.
Note: Because file synchronization is a paid feature, Box.com does not provide APIs specifically for synchronization, so there are two limitations and I hope users could understand:
- There is no two-way synchronization. This feature needs modification date of files, which cannot be retrieved from Box.com.
- Empty sub-folders in local sync folder are not created on Box.com.
If you are not a Snap One member sign up for Snap One and start enjoying all the great features immediately on your phone and tablet.
Snap Sync is the all-in-one tool for backing up, managing, and accessing digital files across your family’s entire spectrum of personal devices – phones, tablets, and desktop.
Are there lots of people in your house with lots of files using lots of devices? Concerned about losing pictures, music, videos, or documents if a device gets lost or damaged? Not sure if everyone’s digital stuff is secure? You need Snap Sync.
Backup, Share & Access from Anywhere:
• Snap Sync automatically syncs the file types or folders you select from your mobile devices and desktop computer – all in one place
• Access items from any device, anywhere – tag your favorites for quick access
• Put files into the Family Room and share with other members of your family
• Easy sharing by link or attachment to anyone or any social media network
• Camera sync – take a picture on your phone and it will immediately back up in the cloud
• Stream your media – play synced music or watch videos you have stored in the cloud
• Up to 6 members and unlimited devices per account
• 250 GB of cloud storage (plans up to 1 TB available)
Secure Devices & Data:
• Privacy – account storage is shared, but each member’s files are private and only viewable by that member
• Everything is secure in the cloud – big data needs big security
• Cross-platform support – any and all combinations of mobile and desktop platforms can work together
And Get Full Access to Snap Secure & Snap Play
Snap Secure is the ultimate tool for managing the mobile security of family members, devices, and important data. And it’s included with every Snap One account.
• Automatic backup of mobile device user data
• Restore backed up mobile data to a new device
• Locate, track, and set safety zones for household members
• #1 rated Bitdefender antivirus / malware protection and insight into permissions for all of your apps
• Driver Safety – monitor calling, texting, and browsing of family members while driving
• Safety Zones – set up as many as you need for up to 6 account members
• Panic alert – immediate automated messages and calls in case of emergency
• Call & Text monitoring
• Locate, lock, and wipe lost or stolen mobile devices
Snap Play streams your cloud-stored music to any device at any time. Always have access to your home collection with this powerful app that is the perfect companion to the Snap Sync
• Sync and stream – all of your home and mobile music in the cloud, always available on any device (stream your stored music to your mobile device or your work computer!)
• iTunes integration – whether files are on desktop, mobile or both
• Platform independent – Mac, PC, Android, iOS, in any combination
• Safe and secure – a forever backup copy of all of your music
• Playlist creation – on mobile and desktop – favorite your songs, lists, albums, and artists
• Powerful web-based portal when you’re non-mobile
• Auto-fetch album art
• Supports AAC and MP3 formats
• Share playlists with other members of your account (coming soon!)
With Snap Sync, backed up with Snap Secure and Snap Play, you can be certain that you have all of your digital bases covered… device security, data security, and people security. The mobile digital world can be a chaotic headache – with Snap One, you can let all that technology work for you, for a change.
• Snap Secure: Android, BlackBerry, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8 and web
• Snap Sync: Android, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8, Windows/Mac computers and web
Synchronizes directories/files with PC.
Application web page: http://www.psencik.cz/local-sync
It is possible to use Local Sync without Outlook to synchronize files/directories between Android and computer or use Local Sync only in Android for its Tasks and Notes apps without any synchronization.
Localization: English, Czech, German
PC server application download is available on product homepage.
Support, documentation and educational videos are available on product homepage.
It is possible to synchronize one Android device with many PCs and one PC with many Android devices (e.g. synchronize Android with notebook and PC at home and with PC at work) - Local Sync is primarily designed to support such a scenario.
If manufacturer replaced Android 4 contacts application with own (naive) version it may not be possible to add/edit Local Sync contacts - ask manufacturer for stock contacts apk.
Some of the features include:
• Open and view your files
• Upload content from your Android device, such as photos, music, and documents
• Rename, delete, and move your files
• Make files available for offline viewing
Effortlessly sync your files. Backup your music, pictures and other important files from the phone to your cloud storage or the other way around. It has never been easier. Tasker / locale support enables fine grained control of your syncs.
FolderSync also contains a full file manager, that enables you to manage your files locally and in the cloud. Copy, move and delete your files in your cloud/remote accounts. Support for creation/deletion of buckets in Amazon S3. Upload and download files from the phone. It's all supported.
There is also a lite version, so you can test functionality before you buy. The lite version only allows two accounts and has no sync filters or Tasker support.
Follow news here
The full change log can be found here
You can choose any folder on the memory card to sync. Currently one-way and two-way sync are supported. Sync intervals and other sync settings can be specified for each sync item you configure. You set up a folderpair to sync and it will automatically keep your files in sync.
Supported cloud providers
- Amazon S3 Simple Storage Service
- CloudMe (using WebDAV)
- Cubby (using WebDAV)
- Digitalbucket.net (using WebDAV)
- Dump Truck (using WebDAV)
- GoDaddy (using WebDAV)
- Google Docs
- Google Drive
- HiDrive (using WebDAV)
- Livedrive (using WebDAV)
- MyDrive.ch (using WebDAV)
- NetDocuments (using WebDAV)
- Ubuntu One
- WEB.DE (using WebDAV)
- Yandex Disk (using WebDAV)
- FTPS (SSL/TLS implicit)
- FTPES (SSL/TLS explicit)
- SFTP (SSH File Transfer)
- Samba/CIFS/Windows Share
- WebDAV (HTTP/HTTPS)
- Multiple accounts (full version)
- File manager - manage your cloud files
- Amazon S3 Client Side Encryption support
- Tasker/locale support (full version)
- User defined sync filters (full version)
- Sync to and from you selected provider, file sync, cloud sync
- Two-way sync with support for deletions
- Backup/restore settings
- User specified sync interval or specific sync times
- Choose connection types for each sync item
- Support for syncing of subfolders
- Sync of hidden files can be disabled
- No ads (full version)
Needed to determine current network state
Needed to access info about the current WiFi state (SSID etc.)
These two are needed to be allowed to turn WiFi on and off
Needed to autodiscover WebDAV, SMB, FTP and SFTP servers using Bonjour/UPNP protocol
Needed to access the internet connection to send and retrieve files
Needed to read and write files from and to SD card
Needed to automatically start after reboot of device, so scheduled syncs will still run
Needed to keep the device running during a sync, so it doesn't enter sleep mode
This tool will help to fix some (not all) of the causes of "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." message from Google contacts sync. If this app does not work for you - it's because there are multiple causes for this error message. I've fixed some of those and I do not commit to fix all of them. If you really need help - try to send logs to me via alogcat or via the app itself.
***IMPORTANT: Always do a full contacts backup before running this application.***
In ad-supported version you will need to run fix every time you see a sync problem. If you donate you will be able to disable ads and get automatic fixes for all newly added contacts. There is no need to recreate account.
Please note that if your sync was broken for a long time - you may have to manually confirm big amount of deletions during first sync after running this fix. See notification area for details.
If you are still getting an error after running this application - click Send Log button right after sync fail attempt. It will send me an email (you will be able to review it first) with error log data (if it finds any).
* Added few NRE handlers. Added more donation options.
* Fixed exit issue (removed ads) for those of you who use adblock. Please consider donation
* Fixed a bunch of NREs. Changed FullScreen ad provider - had to add new permissions.
* Added support for contact authoritites on IPhone5 clones
* Fixed crash on service stop
* Improved error reporting
* Improved error reporting
* Added intertestial ad. Fixed some NRE.
* Fixed failing service when task killers are used
* Added verbose logging
* Improved error reporting
* Improved stability. Added startup ad.
* Fixed silent mode checkbox. Thanks to Evgenij Kardash for detailed reporting.
* Added quit button
* Added silent autofix mode for donated versions
* Added 2 more options for donations (functionality remains the same for each donation)
* Fixed 2 possible exception causes
* Added details for multiple google accounts.
* Added detailed error output on what has happened
* FIxed need to run scan twice (occasionaly)
* Fixed occasional crashes
* Fixed occasional crashes
* Improved stability
* Added ru localization
* Fixed unexpected crashes cause (failure to query contacts). Added diagnostic message.
* Fixed unexpected crashes cause (failure to query groups). Added diagnostic message.
* Fixed unexpected crashes (please report if app crashes during execution)
* Service is not executed if less than 20% of battery is left
* Service is on by default
Keywords: syncprovider, syncadapter, fix, sync, google
Error message to be fixed in Spanish: En este momento hay incidencias con la sincronización. Se restablecerá en breve.
Error message to be fixed in Japanese: 現在同期で問題が発生しています。しばらくお待ちください。.
Error message to be fixed in South Korean: 현재 동기화에 문제가 발생했습니다. 잠시 후에 다시 실행됩니다.
Error message to be fixed in German: Bei der Synchronisierung treten momentan Probleme auf. Sie wird in Kürze fortgesetzt.
Error message to be fixed in French: La synchronisation rencontre des problèmes et sera bientôt rétablie.
Error message to be fixed in Chinese: 目前同步處理發生問題。稍後會回復正常。.
Error message to be fixed in Italian: La sincronizzazione presenta dei problemi. Riprenderà a breve.
Error message to be fixed in Dutch: Er zijn momenteel problemen met de synchronisatie. Synchronisatie wordt snel opnieuw uitgevoerd.
Error message to be fixed in Arabic: تواجه المزامنة حاليًا بعض المشاكل. وسوف تكون متاحة خلال وقت قصير.
Error message to be fixed in Turkish: Şu anda senkronizasyon sorunları yaşanıyor. Kısa süre sonra düzeltilecek.
For example, you can configure it to not synchronize your work account when you are in your house (a simple rule based on a cell phone anthenna or wifi network name) or, to only synchronize one of two devices if two devices are close (a rule based on the bluetooth), they share, thus avoiding the double notifications.
The application allows you to define rules based on the proximity of a bluetooth device, a wireless network, a cell phone anthenna or the level of battery charge.
It also allows to define multiple profiles and rules (based on conditions).
If you purchase the paid version (from within the application), you can remove the advertising and backing up their profiles, rules and conditions that may then restore on other devices.
Please, if the application does not work properly, email me. So help me improve the application.
Add-On to disable notifications per apps in profile
In order to disable notifications for apps in profiles you need Android 4.1.x (or higher) and a custom ROM based in AOSP and to install a add-on available in XDA thread (you need to install this add-on in system partition in order to use it).
Explanation of permissions used by the application:
Access accounts: For information on the accounts configured on the device.
Read / write configuration and read / write synchronization status: To change the sync preferences (objective of this application).
Bluetooth: Get status of Bluetooth devices nearby.
Wifi: Get status of wifi and nearby devices.
Access To network positioning: To get the ID of the cell phone that is connected to the device.
Billing: To allow in-app billing
Internet: To show ads, that helps fo pay my time (sorry!)
In App billing allows users to:
* Run app seamless on different phones/tablets. Playing game or reading book on one phone, then continue on the others.
* Migrate app data from old phone to new phone.
* Backup and restore app data automatically.
* Share app data with your family and friends. A book, interesting photo, link, anything else in an app.
And it's using your own Dropox storage to process app data in the cloud, never worry about data lost.
* ROOT permission
* Have a Dropbox account
* App data in cloud
* Sync up app data in 1-click and automatically (PRO version)
* Multiple apps can be synchronized
* Automatic sync-up
* Conflict options to resolve different data version on different places
* Wifi only option
1. Link to Dropbox.
2. Add apps to sync-up list. Click Add icon to load installed apps, select multiple apps and click "OK" to add them to sync-up list.
3. Sync up apps
App sync, app data, sync up, synchronization, cloud, dropbox, auto sync, backup, restore, migrate data, 1-click, automatic backup data
With QuickSync you can easily sync all your Google accounts with just a single click! The app looks for your accounts and syncs your Contacts, Calender data and your Gmail account! That's it, nothing more! There is no customization, no Widget and no GUI available.
*** Notice ***
Please read the FAQ below if you have further questions. Please report bugs to me instead of giving a bad rating. I will fix them as soon as possible! This application was tested and developed on Samsung Galaxy S (2.3.3) and ZTE Blade (2.2).
*** FAQ ***
Q: How do I see if synchronization is in progress?
A: A sync icon in the status bar comes up.
Q: Can QuickSync help saving battery power?
A: Yes, if you disable the Android's native automatic synchronization in settings and use this app instead.
Q: Can I customize which accounts and what data is being synchronized?
A: No, all Google accounts will be synchronized.
Q: Do I have to close the app?
A: No, QuickSync exits after synchronization is complete.
In the future, we might support sync to more clouds like SkyDrive, Google Drive etc.
Easy to use
To get started, you just need to set a local-remote folder pair. Advanced settings are also supported, if you need more options.
Integrate to other apps
Opensync is easy to be integrated with third party apps. If your favorite app is lacking the ability of folder syncing, contact the developer, ask them to integrate with Opensync.
For now, Opensync is integrated with Handrite Notes.
This app contains a 14 days evaluation license. After evaluation period, if you feel like this app, please support our work by subscribing monthly! It is only about USD0.9/Month. You can also get monthly license by inviting your friend try this app-- for each invitation, both of you will get one month license.
+ Change folder icon, icon pack support
+ Sort folder items any way you like
+ Make app shortcuts with custom icons and names
+ IconFinder support: search for new icons on the web
+ Put items in notification bar
+ Scrollable widgets
Tutorials are available in official site www.folderorganizer.net
Permissions are needed to read contacts and bookmarks, create direct call shortcuts and download new icons.
Folder Organizer can't be moved to sd card because it contains widgets (see Android documentation for details).
Please restart your home replacement or your device if you see wrong icons on home after a version update
You can download your data and view it directly on your phone or save it to your sdcard for later use.
FileSync allows you to easily manage all your data. It supports Sync, Backup, Versioning, Collaboration and Sharing of Files all in one Tool.
* Backup your folders to the cloud, the data will never be lost
* Support multiple cloud providers
* Restoration can be undo. No accident.
* Support partial restoration.
* Fast incremental backup
* Fast incremental restore
Pro features include
* No ads displayed in the app
* Autobackup everyday
* Upload files larger than 8MB
* Unlimited restore points
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: Backup-your-folders, FiiBackup
Recommend to work with: Webstorage, Dropbox, Gdrive, FiiNote, note everything, Evernote, FreeNote
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
More from developer
If you have a Windows PC and Android device (Smartphone or Tablet), chances are at some point you will want to sync files and folders between them. With Laplink Sync, this task is no longer complicated!
Laplink Sync makes it easy for you. With a few clicks, you can choose the folders and files that you want to transfer between your devices. Just select your devices and the folders you wish to sync, and that’s it! It is the easiest way to copy your newest pictures from your phone to your PC!
To get Laplink Sync for Windows, visit: