The Free version has its commands limited to cd, ls, touch, echo, grep, cat, ping, pwd, date
Multiple commands cannot be strung together with the free version except for cd [dir]; ls
SSH Tasker is a plugin for Locale/Tasker that allows you automatically log into a server via SSH and execute remote commands.
* Tasker or Local is require to operate this plugin, the plugin will show up under plugin section when adding an action to a task.
* Keyfile and password authentication is supported with rsa and dsa keys.
* Encrypted keyfiles are supported.
* Commands allow for variable substitution.
* Output can be piped to a local Tasker variable (only available during the task) and be acted upon as soon as the command is completed without a Tasker wait.
* Multiple servers are supported, with unique authentication for each.
NOTE: Currently only openSSH keyfile is supported. (This means that connectbot keys will not work without converting them first).