A single player solitaire mahjong game, also known as Shanghai Mahjongg, Taipei Mah-Jong, Kyodai, Mahjong Trails, Mah jong Titans, Dimensions, or Connect.
Include 10 deluxe packages & 6 awesome music, enjoy it.
- Amazing graphics and music.
- Hint, Shuffle and Super match.
- Custom mahjong tiles and music.
- Continue slove boards to unlock new packages and new boards.
- No internet connection required.
- Optimized for all device.
HOW TO PLAY
- Tap the same pair mahjong to collect.
- Quick collection gains combo bonus.
Do you like maths? Do you want to enjoy while relaxing and refresh your mind? Download Aequalis now and get your brain training!
Aequalis is an extremely fun game of equations, with 80 randomly generated levels and a beautiful artwork.
★ Visually stunning HD graphics.
★ Innumerable hours of gameplay through 80 different and randomly generated levels. You will need your logic to solve.
★ Four different challenges: normal, lightning round, resistance and “you can’t fail”.
★ Additions, subtractions, multiplications and divisions, with refreshing mixes of them.
★ Inspirational and relaxing music for your concentration
★ Challenging: Encourages to repeat and improve your score. Become a genius!
★ Highly playable and addictive
Become smarter everyday, with just the pleasure of doing maths. Just breathe and enjoy the moment while refresh your mind.
See Aequalis in action!
Have a question or concern about the app? Do you have a feature request?
Please, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Maths, Maths games,Equations games, Brain Training, Calculations, Free games, IQ Test, Maths games, Education games, Maths help, Maths skills, equations, Maths & Equations, relax, relax game, Zen Maths.
Tags: Maths, Mathematics, Zen, Equations, Brain Training, Calculations, IQ.
Easy mode : Where the blocks technically don't slide, they flip ... either directly to the right, diagonally below to the right, or below, the selected tile. If the selected block is in the rightmost column, or lowest row, then flipping will occur with a block in the leftmost column, or top row, respectively. There are no empty spaces in the grid. To "flip" a block, tap the one you want to move, and then select the flip direction from the options at the bottom of the screen.
Normal mode : The traditional block slider. Blocks can only be moved into the empty space. The lower option buttons are not used in this mode, so will not appear. Simply tap the block you want to move into the empty space, and if it can, it will.
Both modes are complete when the "Alpha Blox" are in the correct place ... A-P in Easy mode, A-O in Normal mode.
At the start of every game, a random jumble is made of the blocks, ensuring that no two games are ever the same (or very unlikely to be). Each move is counted, and on completion of the puzzle, you will be told how many moves you took.
"Blendoku stands out in a growing crowd of mobile puzzle games. The premise is unique and the game strikes a wonderful balance between simple gameplay and difficult challenges." - USAToday
*Over 5 million games played!*
Rated 5 stars all around the world!
Get it now and see what everyone's talking about!
A puzzle game that will challenge your ability to distinguish and arrange colors. The game is based on color principles and exercises taught in art schools around the world.
Blend your way to beating the world average, beating your personal best, or go for a perfect score for those perfectionists out there!
Play through hundreds of levels with a wide gamut of difficulty (all free!). The game is perfect for kids and adults, casual users and experienced gamers alike.
The game is a mix of sudoku, crossword puzzles, flow, and pantone all mix in one!
* 475 levels free with a wide gamut of difficulty
* Compare yourself to the rest of the world
* Perfect Badges for Perfectionists
* Simple, intuitive touch controls
* Addictive gameplay
* Unique color strategy
* *hidden* 'Negative Mode' increases total levels to 900+!
* Save level progress automatically!
* Check your score against the world leaderboards
* Simple Level pack +150 levels!
* Medium Level pack +150 levels!
"A brilliantly simple yet challengingly in-depth twist on classic Sudoku. An overwhelming number of levels with perfect gradation of difficulty. Multiple tracked stats and challenges available. Can play any level at any time and skip just as easily. IAPs are completely optional and actually beneficial; ads are barely noticeable." - Gamezebo
"Blendoku is such a unique and addictive experience" - Kotaku.com
"it's all fun, games and beautiful color." – Nissa Campbell
"Easy to play but with an increasing challenge, Blendoku is a simple and yet compelling way to burn through some spare time." – androidapps.com
"So addictive - 5 stars"
"Fun game! Absolutely love it! - 5 stars"
"We love this game! - 5 stars"
"The game is great. Never thought colors could be so fun. - 5 stars"
Challenge your skills in a brand new, free word game that will take you on a rip-roaring adventure to the far-flung corners of the mouse world! Join Professor Alpha, Betty and their loyal friend Barney as they embark on an epic quest to collect new words and complete the Encyclopedia of Everything!
Journey to exotic lands in this top new word game and puzzle your way through over 100 cheesetastic levels of letter-linking fun!
Collect special characters on your travels to help you along the way, but watch out for those mousetraps and creeping vines!
Play on your own or take on your friends to see who can get the highest score in the best game to ever ignite your word skills!
Are you ready? Let the adventure begin!
AlphaBetty Saga is completely free to play, but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment.
By downloading this app on your mobile you are agreeing to our terms of service; http://about.king.com/consumer-terms/terms
Think you know word games? Then think again! AlphaBetty Saga features:
● Link letters in any direction - up, down, diagonally, in fact, any way you want - even multiple directions!
● Bright and colorful graphics that will transport you to the far reaches of the mouse world
● Three intrepid explorers on an epic journey
●Powerful boosters to help you crack challenging levels
● Unlock boosters and unique characters with special abilities to help you along the way
● Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
● Over 100 cheesetastic levels of letter-linking fun!
● Play your way - long words or short words, race through levels or take your time, impress your friends or play by yourself, quick fun or leisurely indulgence - you choose.
● Leaderboards to follow your friends and competitors' progress! Give lives, add friends and see your friends' progress on the map in game.
● Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the internet
If you love word searches, crosswords, puzzles and sudoku, download the AlphaBetty Saga app and discover a new way to word play!
Already a fan of AlphaBetty Saga? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
Last but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played AlphaBetty Saga!
Each level has a different target color, indicated by the color of the top bar on the screen.
Rules are simple: You can move colored tiles between white empty cells in vertical or horizontal directions (one cell at a time), or you can paint a neighbor tile by dragging one tile into another.
Each tile has a limited amount of moves, shown by little white dots inside it.
When you paint one tile, you can generate a chain reaction that will begin to paint every attached tile from the same color.
The first six levels comes with an assistant that remind you the rules and tells you which tiles move where.
So, what are you waiting for? Start painting, and remember... colors are alive!
The game is set in a classic Japanese Zen garden and is based on the concepts of Order and Chaos.
In the heart of the garden there is a maple tree around which are located 5 stones with 5 different colored symbols to which correspond “mana stones” falling from the tree.
The player's task is to match symbols and colors in order to promote Order and Harmony, flowing trough an infinite series of standard and bonus levels.
High quality 3d Graphics Push your device to the max with fully 3d graphics and dynamic environments.
Intuitive Controls: It can be played with just one finger.
Addictive Gameplay: Challenge yourself and others to get the best score on infinite game levels.
Funny Bonus Levels: Five different bonus levels to achieve more points and much more fun.
Charming Soundtrack: Live a totally immersive experience with zen music and sounds that change together with graphics and mood.
Social Features: Share your results and challenge your Facebook friends.
Become a color expert! Test your color skills by arranging colors from Benjamin Moore’s Williamsburg®, Affinity®and Color Preview® paint color systems. To get to the next level, a player fills in the empty squares from the palette to create smooth sequences of colors both horizontally and vertically.
· 250 levels of fun
· Share colors on Facebook and Twitter
· Download for Free
· From the makers of Blendoku
Take the Bendoku challenge! Don’t miss out on the fun!
** Nominated for a Unity Award 2013 for Best 2D Visual Experience!
A truly unique puzzle experience that embraces simplicity, elegance, and challenge. Strata paints a simple yet challenging puzzle game onto a sophisticated canvas of color and sound. Test the limits of your brain by completing complex weaves of color to solve the puzzles.
The goal of Strata is to strategically layer colored ribbons to match a pattern. Using forethought and strategy you must sequence your moves correctly. Over time patterns emerge and your tactics may evolve, but Strata will keep you on your toes with increasingly difficult puzzles.
- Hundreds of increasingly bigger and more challenging grids.
- Option to Perfect each grid by completing it without pulling a ribbon back.
- A simple, yet addicting game for any age.
- Beautifully recorded sounds accompany your actions.
- Supports phone, tablets, and everything in between!
Differences between the Free version and the Paid version:
- Free is Ad supported, Paid is not.
- Free allows you to play 3 full sets of puzzles (148 puzzles). Paid contains all 6 sets (368 puzzles).
- Paid better helps the developers to make more games! :)
Zen Hanoi is the game app version of the Tower of Hanoi game and its absolutely perfect for puzzle lovers!
HOW TO PLAY
Unscramble shuffled piled disks in order to have all disc towers ordered by color and increasing number.
1. Only one disk can be moved at a time.
2. Take the upper disk from one of the stacks and place it on top of another stack. A disk can only be moved if it is the uppermost disk on a stack.
3. No disk may be placed on top of a disk with a smaller number than the first.
4. No disk may be placed on top of a disk of a different colour.
As you advance in the game, the difficulty of each level increases.
If you get stuck in a really tricky level, you can use one of the 5 solutions available for you as a bonus.
Zen Hanoi is the perfect hobby for the fans of a good enigma game! If you agree that a good charade is the perfect pastime, this is the game for you.
• Easy and intuitive gameplay
• Easy, medium and hard puzzles - beginners and experts alike will enjoy
• User friendly interface and beautiful illustrations
• Solutions for every level - never get stuck, you can always ask for help
• Ideal for people who enjoy games like Freecell, Solitaire, Klondike, Hanoi Tower and other strategy, card and puzzle games
Download now and start testing your brain!
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.
The rules of the game resemble Minesweeper in Zen style.
Your task is to open all empty cells and put the stones to the cells with Yin-Yang symbol (You should put a stone before open the cell). However, unlike Minesweeper, the game does not end on the first mistake, but you will get penalty. Wrongly placed stones can't be removed, you also will get penalty for them.
The number of dots indicates how many Yin-Yang places on neighboring cells.
Lotus safely can be placed on any closed cell and opens all cells around, automatically placing stones.
Also Lotus can be used to fix mistakes. Unused Lotuses added to final score.
- Minesweeper based game in Zen Stone Garden
- Hexagonal cells
- Huge game field up to 120x100 cells
- Perimeter is already opened, so you will not get stuck in the corners
- Meditative gameplay
- Mistake is not the end, the win is not the goal
- Relaxing sounds and animations
- Zoom and smooth scrolling
The objective of this game is to flood fill the entire board with one color.
★★★★★ Best of its kind Nice interface and pleasant colors. An addictive game.
★★★★★ Lightweight, beautiful look and very intelligent. I recommend.
★★★★★ Very good the whole family is playing
BEWARE: This game can be challenging and addictive.
The number of steps are carefully designed to make the game challenging but yet possible to complete. Please don't give bad rating simply because you find it difficult to complete the game. Practice more you will surely get you there.
4 modes are available:
- Casual mode - play without any step limit
- Single player - play within limited number of steps
- Computer - play against computer
- 2 Players - play against another player
Beautiful color schemes, simply one of the best on Android!
Perfect for time killing, leisure, brain training, bonding with family and friends. Good for kids too.
Have fun and win some trophies.
- Boards are randomly generated.
- Comes in 3 sizes: Small (12x12), Medium (18x18), Big (24x24)
- 3 Game Mode: Step Challenge (flood within limited number of steps), Flood Race (race against computer) and Flood Race (race against another player)
- 6 beautiful color schemes
- Configurable color transparency
- Auto adjustment for different screen sizes including tablets.
Not sure which PathPix to buy?
Here's the lineup:
CHOOSE from 9 different PathPix apps, each with a DIFFERENT assortment of puzzles.
---PATHPIX LITE: Wondering if PathPix is for you? Start here. It’s free!
---PATHPIX: Hooked? This is the next step, with 189 graduated levels. Start off small and easy, and work your way up.
---PATHPIX PRO: Are you an expert? Looking for a LOT of puzzles? Then PathPix Pro is for you, with 320 puzzles, ranging from Medium difficulty to Extreme.
---PATHPIX ZEN: Relaxing and addictive! 99 beautiful puzzles, including an Advanced Levels section with 12 special challengers.
---PATHPIX JOY: Keep smiling! 99 puzzles = many happy hours of PathPix fun. Small to large, easy to advanced - you'll find it all here.
---PATHPIX MAGIC: Magic of all kinds! 99 puzzles, small to huge, easy to advanced.
---PATHPIX LAUGH: Lots more puzzles to tickle your funnybone. 202 puzzles, each with a silly joke or quote related to the puzzle picture. Small to large, easy to extreme.
---PATHPIX XMAS: 99 puzzles with a Christmas theme to get you in the mood for the holidays. Whether you are looking for sentiment or silliness, you will find it here.
---PATHPIX BOO: Silly - spooky - scary - fun! 99 puzzles for Halloween and other dark nights.
SIMPLE RULES - COMPLEX PUZZLES - HIDDEN PICTURES!
Draw paths with your finger, connecting pairs of colored numbers. The length of each path must match the numbers on the two endpoints. Draw backwards or double tap to correct mistakes. There's only one way to do it, and all squares will contain a piece of a path when the puzzle is solved.
When completed, all the colored paths in each puzzle form a miniature picture. Each puzzle also includes an appropriate quote, ranging from wry to witty to profound, as a reward for success.
Two ways to navigate while solving:
---Tap the VIEW button for an overview, then touch the screen where you want to play next.
---Pan to show another area of the board. Put your finger down any place WITHOUT A NUMBER and move it around.
"Best Numbers Game - PathPix. In PathPix, the goal is to create a picture using numbers that connect to one another by bright, bold lines of color. Ranging from very simple images to sprawling and complex masterpieces, Pathpix is a logic game that rewards your dedication with an interesting bit of math-made art. You'll also get a nice historical or literary quote as a reward as well ... this game is so addicting you might just feel the need to solve them all." - www.slidetoplay.com
"PathPix ... is a harmonious blend of drawing, connect the dots, and find the hidden picture. ... Touch controls are very intuitive and work well. PathPix offers a wonderfully addictive gaming experience." - by the AppSmileTeam
PathPix Zen is based on the PC game "PathPix" by KpixGames.
Game play is similar to Conceptis "LinkAPix" and Nintendo DS Pic Pic "Drawing".
If you like nonograms, picross, or other picture logic puzzles, you will love PathPix.
• A new twist on Match-3 gameplay - Equip weapons, armor, and spells to personalize your strategy against foes. Match three or more runes to attack.
• A huge journey - As part of the Adventure Xpress you'll travel to over 275 battle locations across a sprawling world map.
• Heartwarming stories - If you’re risking your life as a courier man or woman to deliver these letters you should at least get to read them, right?
Now, if that isn’t enough to sell you - here are some more details:
THE BASICS (in case you’re unfamiliar)
- Match runes to attack - three or more horizontally or vertically will charge up your weapon’s attack and strike when your turn is over.
- Match four or more to make special runes that when matched will clear even MORE.
- Chain reactions and combos will hit for more damage.
THE TWISTS (bet you didn’t think of these!)
At each location you’ll encounter multiple enemies. You keep the same rune board and spell power throughout, so as you match you can strategize your plan against later enemies or final boss characters of each location. Vanquish them all and receive the spoils of coins, potions or stamps to upgrade your weapons, armor, and spells.
- Each weapon’s stats impact how much it will hit and the number of runes you need to match to activate a Critical in your next turn.
- Some weapons will even regenerate health for matching certain rune types!
- The rune’s elemental type determines its strength against the enemy.
- Unlike other Match-3 games, each move doesn’t have to be a match so you can strategize combos (though each time you make a move with no match, your enemy gets a free attack on you).
- Request boosts from friends or spend premium currency to tip the scales further in your favor.
THE FEATURE LIST (download it already!)
• Over 275 battle locations over a huge game map
• Battle over 30 types of enemies
• Play as a male or female courier
• Equip 20 types of weapons and 10 types of armor, both with multiple quality and element enchantments
• 5 elemental spells to learn, upgrade and unleash on your foes
• Connect with friends to boost your stats and smite enemies
• Game Services Achievements
• How have you still not put this on your device?
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames ;
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames ;
Our Website - http://www.games.adultswim.com ;
This game has been a labor of love for us and is designed to be color blind friendly. Please try Color Zen, share it with your friends and loved ones, and send us some feedback: email@example.com
Team Color Zen
P.S. Color Zen features audio by our friend Steve Woodzell. You can download the album here:
Google Play Store: http://bit.ly/14eG5At
iTunes Store: http://bit.ly/18tj4Hi
Amazon Store: http://amzn.to/19XBe7f
For more of Steve check out: http://www.stevewoodzell.com/'
Hey Color Zen Fans! Have problems solving a level? Questions about the newest update? Something look off to you? Check out our FAQ page here for possible answers or to let us know about it: http://colorzen.vanillaforums.com/
For optimal performance and stability be sure to update your Android operating system to the latest available version.
●The fun of Color Zen, with easier puzzles and fun animal shapes
●100 levels to solve, with hours of replay value
●Original soundtrack by Steve Woodzell