- Save your track info.
- Switch between car speedometer and bike cyclometer.
- mph,knot and km/h mode.
- Map integration,get your location.
- 8 color styles.
If you have a translation suggestions, please contact me！
This app uses the device's ability to receive FM radio. This ability is not present on every device, and is not the same for every device.
NOTE: Because of the differrence in hardware between devices, it is necessary to first try this Lite version, before purchasing the full version.
Includes widget that can be placed on Home screen, which simply displays the current week number.
New setting for widgets: Can choose to display the 'day of week' or 'week' below the week number.
Ideas for adding to or improving the use of this app are always welcome. Leave a message in the rating or use the mail address that can be found at the bottom of this page.
Save your favorite stations for easy access.
Turn R.D.S and display signal-strength on and off.
Choose from three color themes.
DISCLAIMER: This app is not guaranteed to work on your device. Because of the differrence in hardware between devices, it is necessary to first try the Lite version, before purchasing this full version.
- Make lists with items which you only have to add once.
- Set an alarm per item.
- 3 different item states: 'To Do', 'Not available', 'Done'.
- 2 different modes: One for viewing the items, where you simply change the state of an item to 'Done' by clicking it, and one for editing, where you can add, delete, etcetera. You can also perform these actions in viewing mode, by long clicking an item and selecting an action from the menu.
- Import items from a text file. See in-App help for more information.
- New settings available. Go to Menu » Settings to change and in-App help for more information.
Ideas for adding to or improving the use of this App are always welcome. Leave a message in the rating or use the mail address that can be found at the bottom of this page.
- 11 levels.
- Move the balls by touching the screen or dragging across the screen.
- Whenever a fireball disappears, your score is increased by the amount of balls that are alive.
- Extra points can be scored by having the balls hit the top of the sceen.
- When the time is over, every ball that is still alive gives bonus points.
Good luck and have fun !
- Invite contacts (one time only per contact).
- Assign pictures to your contacts.
- Notification of messages in system status bar, both audible or silent. This can be turned on/off.
- Display contacts as list or grid view.
For more info see the in-app help.
Note: This is NOT a public chat-room app. You have to invite eachother by exchanging ID's and filling them in, in the Invite window. Only then you can see eachother in the Contacts list.
High scores can be uploaded to see your standing compared to other players.