This app uses GPS satellites in the sky. You must turn on the GPS before the app can be used. Since GPS requires your device to be placed in a location with an unobstructed view of the sky such as in your vehicle's windscreen, a temperature indicator is provided which will tell you if the device is overheating so you can move it to a cooler place.
Works with most Android phones and tablets.
More from developer
High scores can be uploaded to see your standing compared to other players.
- Invite contacts (one time only).
- Assign pictures to your contacts.
- Notification of messages in system status bar, both audible or silent. This can be turned on/off.
- Contact list can be 'top to bottom' or 'grid' view.
For more info see the in-app help.
- 11 levels.
- Move the balls by touching the screen or dragging across the screen.
- Whenever a fireball disappears, your score is increased by the amount of balls that are alive.
- Extra points can be scored by having the balls hit the top of the sceen.
- When the time is over, every ball that is still alive gives bonus points.
Good luck and have fun !