It combines a 12-channel sample player with a pattern-based composer. Create songs of unlimited length from up to 72 different patterns. Use the supplied sample sounds or select your own from your Android device's SD card store. Use the touch-screen pattern composer, flexible song arranger and 'live' performer to make beats wherever you go.
MetaLoop's rich export features make it an ideal tool for use with other music creation software. Export CD-quality stereo mixes for listening or sharing with others. Export individual channels and patterns for importing into desktop-based digital audio workstations such as Studio One, Cubase or Reaper.
* 16-step pattern sequencer
* 72 patterns per project
* create songs of unlimited length
* play patterns 'live' using the performer
* layer up to 6 patterns at a time
* 12-channel sampler with channel and note level pitch-shifting
* easy to use mixer with level, pan, mute and solo
* swing and accents for enhanced rhythms
* tempo from 50 to 250 bpm
* over 140 built-in sounds for immediate creativity
* sounds include classic 606, 808 and 909 kits
* use bass and lead sounds to enhance your beats
* load your own sounds from an SD card
* export tracks to CD-quality stereo mix
* export individual channels and patterns for further editing
* import and export project data for backup/restore and sharing
* import live performances for editing and exporting as audio files
See the MetaLoop website for more information and a comprehensive getting started guide: http://beyondloops.blogspot.co.uk
The free demo version can be downloaded here: MetaLoop Demo
There is also a free "Lite" version with only 5 samples.
Known supported devices:
* HTC Desire
* Samsung Vibrant
* HTC Wildfire
Beat Dialer should work on all 240x320, 480x800 and 480x854 devices running Android 2.1 or greater. Beat Dialer requires device support for 44100Hz PCM WAV (mono) - be sure to try the "Lite" version if you're worried.
* Select samples from the list on the left
* Use the right dial to to select steps, pressing the centre button to turn the selected sample on or off at the selected step.
* Press the "Apply to loop" button to apply the new pattern to the audio loop.
* The headphones icon indicates un-applied changes for that sample's pattern, the speaker icon indicates that the sample is triggered at some point in the current audio loop.
Tam tam machine
- create beat for your songs
- use auto sync function to automatically loop tempo align and dont lose a single beat
- everything is pre-set and pre-cut so just start rythms with your fingers and enjoy
- choose a rich set of banks with sounds and loops
- use the special " una tantum " function to launch single shoot sounds as accompaniment
- enjoy rich graphics and funny interface
- disable the auto-sync to test your capabilities to manually sync the loops and train your dj skills.
Music license acquired by Tecworks from XGM Music, for drum base rythms.
This software is intended for personal use and self entertainment, not for music exibition.
This software follows "EULA".
TamTam Machine - Copyright 2013 Tecworks
One major advantage of SimpleLister is the introduction of a unique auto-completion text edit box that "learns" your individual entries, making often listed items very quick and easy to enter. Each edit field accumulates entries into its own dictionary and displays a list of these entries after the first two characters are typed into the field.
- Create multiple, named lists.
- For each list, create, edit, sort, and delete unlimited items.
- Item fields include a code, a quantity or amount, the units used, description, and an assigned color.
- The code, units, and description fields use our unique autocompletion edit field and dictionaries. Each field "learns" your entries, allowing these fields to be filled in quickly.
- List items can be sorted by code or color.
- List items can be moved up or down in the list.
- New list items can be inserted.
- Items can be check or unchecked and checked items can be deleted all at once.
- Items can be copied and/or moved to other lists.
Help will be available soon at http://www.santhony.com/androidapps/simplelister.htm