When you're standing in line, waiting for something, why waste time. You can use WPME to build up your vocabulary even in that short period of time.
We try to keep the process as fast as possible:
You will get random words from a very big offline in-app dictionary. You have to guess the meaning of the word in 1 second otherwise the app will show it to you. So you need to be fast. You can tap anywhere to get the next word.
This application need no special permissions.
* You don't need internet connection to use this application.
* You will get addicted to it.
IELTS Word Power allows you to:
• Learn English and improve your vocabulary.
• Prepare for the IELTS test with all the information for candidates.
• Find the nearest IELTS test centre.
1. This app provides all the Barron's word list in a simple interface but with an effective content for an efficient learning experience.
2. Each word in the list has an extensive collection of Synonyms,Antonyms and Usage.
3. Pronunciation of each word to help with the correct accent and usage.
4. Provision to add words into a favourites list to help you revise the words regularly.
5. Navigation between words made easier using swipe
6. ****** No Ads ******
Enjoy the app
PLEASE NOTE! This Application is compatible with all the reading and news apps that allows you to copy the text. For others new feature "Snitching Widget" has bee added. Also original name of application is Word Snitch and it works offline too.
● No need to open dictionary app to see meanings
● Refer as you read and save time
● Also save sentences while reading
● Power full for learning new English words
● Works offline
● Useful in preparation for GRE, GMAT, SAT, CAT.
● New Exam Mode has rich collection of more than 800+ words
● Add sentences at later time
● You can even edit the dictionary
● Designed considering best practices from popular blogs
Very useful for daily English reading and preparing for GRE, GMAT, SAT, CAT
Much more than just an English Dictionary
Having problems or want to give suggestions! Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.facebook.com/WordSnitch
“A positively addictive app for aspiring wordsmiths.” —Fast Company
“Vocabulary.com reveals the truth about your vocabulary skills and helps you improve.” —AppAdvice
“An addictive word-learning app... an approachable dictionary and quiz machine.” —TIME
IT’S A SCIENCE...
Vocabulary.com is a comprehensive program for lifelong learning of vocabulary, in which each activity is specially chosen for you.
• We use sophisticated algorithms to help you learn more effectively.
• We start with 120,000 questions that teach 12,000 words.
• We use the science of learning to model how you learn (and retain) new words.
• By comparing your answers to the hundreds of millions of answers given by other Vocabulary.com users, we personalize your learning experience and choose the best question for you at just the right time.
...AND IT’S A GAME
We’ve turned learning vocabulary into an addictive game. You may not even notice that you’re learning along the way.
• Accumulate points, achievements and badges.
• Compete with Vocabulary.com users from throughout the world.
Studying for an exam like the SAT, GRE, or TOEFL? We have learnable lists for you, covering everything from standardized tests to breaking news — you name it.
• Choose from one of our 50,000 ready-to-learn lists.
• Or if you see a word in the dictionary that you want to learn, just click "learn this word" and we'll teach it to you.
...OR WE CHOOSE
Don't have a specific word or list in mind? Let our adaptive learning system find the right word for you.
• Just play a few questions, and we'll pinpoint the words that are appropriate for your level.
• We won't waste your time on words that are too easy or too hard.
Like a good coach, Vocabulary.com won’t give up on you. Whether you pick the words or let us find them for you, we’ll work with you until you've mastered them.
And even after you've achieved mastery, we'll continue to reinforce what you have learned to make sure that it all stays fresh in your memory. Next thing you know, you’ll be expanding your vocabulary and improving your communication, a key to success in school and business.
FINALLY, A DICTIONARY WITH A SOUL
Our dictionary was written for humans, by humans. Look up a word, and you’ll read a friendly explanation that you'll actually remember. It’s as if your favorite teacher were explaining it to you.
We include clever usage tips and thousands of real-world example sentences that'll show you how words live in the wild and will make you more confident about using them yourself.
See a word you’d like to know better? Tap "Learn this Word" and easily add it to your learning program.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Vocabulary.com is among the quickest, and most intelligent ways for students to improve their vocabulary. Regardless of education level or age, Vocabulary.com will help master the words that are essential to academic and business success." —National Education Association
“Educators who are familiar with Vocabulary.com are impressed by the technology. It is a sign, they say, that real progress is finally being made in computer-assisted education.” —The New York Times
“Vocabulary.com could actually make speaking well cool again.” —TIME
“Vocabulary.com boasts a Web-based dashboard bristling with points, levels, progress bars and achievement bonuses, among other attractions.” —USA Today
HONORS AND AWARDS
• TIME’s 50 Best Websites of the Year
• PC Magazine's Top 100 Websites of the Year
• Tech & Learning Award of Excellence
• Webby Awards: Official Honoree in Education
- TOEIC Vocabulary (600 TOEIC Words): The data is standard from the book "600 standards essential words for the TOEIC - 3rd edition" includes 600 words with many parts: definition, vietnamese meaning, examples, related words and testing lessons for every word categories. In special, from version 2.1, supporting listening tests in this data.
- TOEFL Vocabulary (400 TOEFL Must-Have Words): The data from book "400 Must-Have for the TOEFL" with with many parts: definition, examples, related words and testing lessons for every word categories.
- TOEFL/IELTS Vocabulary (5000 TOEFL/IELTS Words): From "5000 words for TOEFL & IELTS" include 5000 words. The data has only definition of the words.
- TOEIC Vocabulary (3420 TOEIC Words): Includes 3420 words with definition, related words.
Especially, with every lessons, you can do test lessons to remembered longer. Additionally, through widget, the app English Vocabulary Daily helps you to learn vocabulary every hour, every day like "small rain lays great dust". The app English Vocabulary Daily works offline, so you learn anytime, anywhere without a network connection.
The app English Vocabulary Daily has features as following:
- Support pronunciation and translation.
- Supports two types of widgets (4x2 and 2x2) gives you flexibility in use.
- Supports for multiple profiles as show/hide parts of words, change display font size
- Supports sharing the app via Facebook, Twitter, Google+...
For more effective learning, below is some small tips upon application English Vocabulary Daily:
1. Spend 15 to 30 minutes everyday to learn a list of categories. At each category, firstly learning with full meaning, then go to "Settings", uncheck the relevant settings. This helps you remember of the words meaning faster.
2. After completing the words lesson in each category, you do the test lessons. This will help you remember the learned words longer.
3. Please add widget to your android Home Screen, so every opening, a certain word is shown on the display. This is the way that the application helps you to learn words gradually rather than over-full manner causing difficult to remember. This function is helpful for people with limited time.
Have an effective learning and success in TOEIC / TOEFL / IELTS examination!
This application can also call under another name as English Vocabulary Test, Toeic Vocabulary Test, TOEFL Vocabulary, IELTS Vocabulary
1. Practice english examination Toeic, Ielts, Toeft, Gre, Sat. Every subject provides a series of well-known channels for learning vocabulary english such as australian network, english ryan, accademic english help...
2. Learning vocabulary by common topics with many levels elementary, intermediate, advance.
3. Learning vocabulary by english majors such as business, IT, tourism, medical.
In addition, the application also provides some features:
- Taking notes videos learned, and review it again in Note screen.
- Add favorite playlists.
- Search videos and playlists.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Vocab PRO is specifically designed for students appearing for GRE, SAT, GMAT, CAT, ASVAB, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, MCAT, PCAT, NMAT, SNAP, CMAT, XAT or other competitive exams; for those who are looking to build a substantially rich and diverse vocabulary or for simply those who wish to broaden their linguistic horizon.
The various categories of words in ‘Study Words’, ‘Random Words’ or ‘Sentence Completion’, are all interlinked in such a way that no matter whichever option you choose, it will help you learn the word in the correct way - pronunciation, meaning, grammar and example in sentence usage.
Vocab PRO not only helps you learn new words but also guides you towards using the newly-learned words in its proper form and context and acts as a handy dictionary as well. With a comprehensive database of several diverse words, it features the correct audio pronunciation of the word, synonyms, antonyms, grammar and its correct use in a sentence all in one selection of the word. This app makes it a pleasurable and fruitful experience to learn new words at any time on the go.
Furthermore, Vocab PRO allows you an option to categorise your learned words into ‘known’, ‘unknown’ and ‘not sure’ depending on the level of your preparation and to attach additional notes for future reference. By this you can go back and refer to the words that you are ‘not sure’ or ‘unknown’ and learn them to your best.
Vocab PRO can be used in a variety of ways from just learning new words, their correct audio pronunciations to revising and testing your vocabulary makes it a ‘complete’ package of learning. With its clean, uncluttered and intuitive interface and rich features, Vocab PRO is the complete solution for all candidates appearing for competitive exams as well as for those who simply wish to upgrade their vocabulary.
Vocab PRO is the perfect tool to enhance your vocabulary, master the usage, grammar, synonyms, antonyms and pronunciation of tricky words and constantly evaluate yourself through unlimited sentence completion tests.
LEARN: uVocab contains a comprehensive database of nearly 5000 quality, hand-picked words, considered 'high-frequency' in various competetive tests and essential for every advanced vocabulary learner. With a clean & customizable UI, you can explore the word database via multiple browsing methods that support both systematic learning or a casual look up. In-depth vocabulary information categories makes the dataset relevant to both beginners and advanced learners.
EVALUATE: Take realistic tests to evaluate your vocabulary strength. You can track your progress with detailed test statistics alongwith complete test history to review past performance. uVocab now supports multiple test types to take vocabulary test with different word groups.
REVISE: uVocab contains all the features to keep track and quickly review words of interest to you. Favorite tags allow you to conveniently locate interesting words. Failed tags are automatically added for mistakes made during tests to aid your revision process. Flash cards provide another way to create word groups to help you during test preparations.
~ Comprehensive, in-depth word database.
~ Multiple word browsing methods.
~ Multiple realistic test types.
~ Audio pronunciations for unfamiliar words.
~ Web resources integration for advanced learning.
~ Supports favorite/failed tags for word revision.
~ Flash cards for test preparations.
~ Detailed test history to monitor progress.
~ Share words with your friends.
~ Clean and fully customizable UI with multiple themes.
** Absolutely free, supported with minimal ads.
** Your kind comments and ratings are highly appreciated to help improve this app.
Words in GRE are very limited and memorizing a few words helps you a lot.
You don't have to learn all the words, just concentrate on the important ones.
1. Frequently asked exams in competitive exams.
2. Frequently updated.
3. GRE Quantitative tips.
Are you preparing for TOEIC, TOEFL, GMAT, SAT, GRE, MCAT, PCAT or ASVAB exam?
If you want to score high, you need an extensive vocabulary. The dictionary in this app includes:
TOEIC (3420 words)
TOEFL (600 words)
GMAT (1400 words)
SAT (5000 words)
GRE (3750 words)
MCAT (1230 words)
PCAT (1190 words)
ASVAB (300 words)
For each word you will find a correct pronunciation (via your Android device) and translation to your mother language (via Google Translate - requires an internet connection, but only a little data).
This application will help you learn essential vocabulary. You can test and improve your knowledge in two ways: You can either match words with their meanings or meanings with their words. Every test contains 10 questions and each question has 4 answer options. You have to select the correct answer. In the end of each test you can check your answers.
During your study you can relax and still stay in touch with English language. Play some word games, like Anagram, CodeWord, Millionaire, Puzzle or Stop Word.
The application gives you options to customize font size which will be helpful to set a suitable theme for your eyes.
Over 5000 questions are organized in format of tests in which you can judge your vocabulary skills and become perfect in antonyms and synonyms
Every test contains 20 questions and each question has 4 answer options. You have to select the correct answer. You can submit your answers to get the score and see the correct answers
- Over 5000 questions for your testing your vocab skills
- Regular Updates
- Complete support
- Clear and Concise
This app is useful for MBA exams , CAT, GMAT , GRE , TOEFL or any other competitive and even curriculum exam .
Regular use of this will definitely help improve your grades and improve your vocabulary skills.
Write us at email@example.com for suggestions and feedback for improvements.
Follow us on twitter @gamesnapps4u
"World's 1st and best visual photo dictionary with mnemonic words colour linkage"
#1 - Vocab Crown is the best mnemonic dictionary which helps you in memorizing the difficult English words. Download this app and see the "magical power" of your brain. You won't believe how quickly you can remember difficult english words.
-------------Vocab Crown Features-------------
★ Powerful visual along with mnemonic
★ Online/Offline Mnemonic Dictionary
★ Amazing color linkage between meanings & mnemonics
★ No In-app purchase
★ Smooth and quick interface
★ Alphabet wise flash cards for recalling meanings of words
★ Regular updates of apk
★ Share visual mnemonics on Facebook and Twitter
★ App could be stored in memory card/SD card
---->Please watch the new tutorial video to understand the concept
- Best and funny video: http://youtu.be/yMovXw0acPM
- American and British accents : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJFdy755xek&feature=youtu.be
- English: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoLkQSyWs-c
- Hindi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67UAerCl0I0&feature=youtu.be
- Gujarati https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcDL9C6FXa0&feature=youtu.be
►Plzzzzzzzz help us by installing any one app from advertisement (ads shown inside my app)◄
►Kindly visit http://www.baraioverseas.com/location.html for fastest technical support or to connect with me directly◄
"We would love to hear your comments on google play"
THE FANS HAVE SPOKEN:
Play►5 star: Love it! I don't see any other app even competing with yours!
Play►5 star:MAGIC ! thank you for yr hard work. you just save my life and others more
Play►5 star: Ultima Great.. an app that can't be built without team work.. and totally free.. look beyond just dictionary.. this is the most needed task which was left uncompleted by inventors of new words for dictionaries.
Email: This app has all "word power made easy" by norman lewis dictionary words. I will call it word power made easy app as it has extension of how to remember dictionary which was missing in a book. This app also gave me a unique technique to remember everything using innovative mnemonics, This app is my favorite app I have low memory phone samsung duos but I have deleted other apps to download this app. This help me a lot in my
GRE, and will be more useful in life. Thanks a lot Barai Apps
Javed Malek ( Top English Faculty of Endeavor Classes)
play►4 star: Good and helpful app. for students fraternity
Dinesh Rathi (ACE Student)
play►5 star: Excellent App Its wonderful and amazing very nicely organised and a boon for Aspirants of Higher Studies.
Dr CM Kanabar (Doctor & Assistant registrar of Sau. University)
Email: Many Many congratulations for your innovative project
Man Singh ( Dean of "School of Chemical Sciences" Gandhinagar )
play►5 star: Excellent application to build word power. Enjoying learning new words thank you development team
Please download Visual Mnemonics Vocabulary (mini app 2MB ) before utilizing your 70MB, please test mini app in your device and view its concept before downloading full pro app. Both of these apps are absolutely free
->As per Oxford Dictionary 'Mnemonic' is a device, such as a pattern of letters, ideas or associations that assists in remembering something. We can also relate it with memory power.
->In this Vocab Crown app we have short listed important difficult words with visual mnemonic which will be very useful for the students appearing for TOEFL, IELTS, CAT, CMAT, XAT, SAT, GRE, LSAT etc.
->Must have app for students of CMAT, CAT, TOEFL, IELTS, XAT, SAT, GRE, LSAT, e.t.c
->It took about one year for me to develop this visual mnemonic dictionary in such a way that its each difficult world would be stored in a long term memory of your brain.
* Please note this app contains limited educational value.