Acts like it has buttons but you can't use them unless you pay.... Well how do you use them to know if it works to want to then get the paid version? Makes no sense! Uninstalled for Advanced Battery Saver & Y5.
Not worth the resources You know what saves battery? Not using juice defender. Got twice the battery life after removing it. Sure these battery saving apps shut things off when there not being used but the the program itself uses resources and is always running, therefore using more battery life. Besides android manages its system services without needing extra apps
Battery life The main reason I bought my Galaxy S3 was for the battery life, with juicedefender on a good day can get 15 hours of battery with 35-45% remaining between charges. It's a lil technical, but has done the job 4 days after downloading
Battery not charging bug? It wont display battery charging state when set to agressive proile. Need to restart the phone to see ifs full or not. now i set it to balanced, and i think its now working.
Wow! I thought it was just hype. I've tried a couple battery savers unrooted, but they didn't really do much at all. My battery is usually close to dead by the end of the day. Today... still at 90%!!!! This is the real deal. Oh and I'm on the basic default setting.
Doubles the life of my battery Even the free versions double battery life. Will be paying for the donate version to see if I can get more! Xperia Arc ICS custom rom
- added per-network "keep enabled" for Location
- added per-app custom controls
- reworked the widgets, improved "user" control
- added Bluetooth enable/connect in QuickBox
- improved tablet/Honeycomb support
- better handling of the keyguard during phone calls
- removed read logs permission
- several fixes: night/peak schedules only starting the first time, Traffic bug, workaround for Bluetooth FC, AOSP on 2.3.7
- UI tweaks