More from developer
Majority of the smart phones shoot very high resolution images. Sharing such huge files can be a daunting task if you have a slow network. In other case where your network is sufficiently fast, mobile data is at a premium and you have to pay hefty amount for it. Despite all this, majority of the social networks and websites do not use complete information contained in the high resolution images.
For example, Facebook first uploads and then converts into small size. Image Wrench attempts to reduce the image size first and then upload to save your precious time and bandwidth.
Using Image Wrench you can:
* Resize images to high, medium or small size
* Share them via Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare or via any other social network
* Create new albums on Facebook or upload to already existing albums or post images on your wall
* Share multiple images at a time
* Automatic rotation according to exif tag
* Keep exif tags of original photos
* Keep GPS data of original photos
You can try the free version Image Wrench (Lite) as well !!!